daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > European Forums > Euroscrapers > Local discussions > Albanian Forum > Zhvillimet Urbane > Arkitektura dhe Planifikimi Urban > Prishtina

Prishtina Projects and Construction Updates.

Old April 17th, 2008, 08:54 PM   #161
liburni
Pse Jo??

Likes (Received): 213

great news!!....someone should do a recap on what has been approved as of now and what is pending....that way we have an idea of what to expect.

I think this will open the way for future investments.

Sponsored Links

Old April 17th, 2008, 08:56 PM   #162
SkaNdErBeG

Likes (Received): 39

And the most important thing: The architect of this magnificent building is Albanian! This is a great opportunity for albanian architects to get a good reputation..

According to the posted article, the architect is Astrit Nixha, founder and owner of ANARCH: www.anarch.biz

Last edited by SkaNdErBeG; April 17th, 2008 at 09:36 PM.
SkaNdErBeG no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 17th, 2008, 09:06 PM   #163
SkaNdErBeG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treasure View Post
LOL dont worry about that i just saw it on T.V. the whole thing is official

it turns out I missed the last part of the news, since i thought it would be a "top headline", and among the first news to be presented on the 19.30 news edition

There is an AWESOME video presentation of the project... It will have a much more massive impact on the skyline than i thought from the renders:

Click this link, and skip exactly the first 30 minutes, then you will see a fantastic video presentation of the project:

http://www.rtklive.com/s_video/1930.asx

Old April 17th, 2008, 09:10 PM   #164
SkaNdErBeG

In the last part of the news transmition, you can actually see, construction activies has already started... Digging and preparing the site, that is...
Old April 17th, 2008, 09:43 PM   #165
liburni
Pse Jo??

wow that enhances the skyline considerably......i hope that clip will soon be on youtube, so that we can post it here!
Old April 17th, 2008, 09:43 PM   #166
SkaNdErBeG

Some screenshots from the video presentation of the project

The investor:

To the right: Edmond Kirliu, director and co-owner of ENK Invest Group. In the middle: director of croatian "Konstruktor". To the left: Ahmet Shala Minister of Economy and Finance

Signing of the construction agreement:

The impact on the skyline of Prishtina:

Construction works have started:

Old April 17th, 2008, 09:45 PM   #167
liburni
Pse Jo??

look how tiney Grand hotel looks in comparison to this lol

Old April 17th, 2008, 09:50 PM   #168
SkaNdErBeG

... and the location for this project couldn't possibly have been any better... Now the WTC complex will not look so lonely either, since it is a little bit further south-west from the center..

Last edited by SkaNdErBeG; April 17th, 2008 at 09:57 PM.
Old April 17th, 2008, 10:06 PM   #169
Dardani6

Likes (Received): 0

i'm so jealous
Dardani6 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 17th, 2008, 10:26 PM   #170
G.C.F
Kosovo zemra ime

This building is AMAZING no comment with that i don't have any text for it simply AMAZING. When this is complety, we going to see just this Building in prishtina, this building is upper everyone.
Old April 17th, 2008, 10:29 PM   #171
SkaNdErBeG

I'm sure there will be more crazy projects (in the not so distant future) ... Just wait, until Behgjet Pacolli & Mabetex throws themselves into this game
Old April 17th, 2008, 10:38 PM   #172
G.C.F
Kosovo zemra ime

Im most happy that arhcitecht is albanian, thats gives to him very big repution and all kosovo that we do have guys who can do this kind jobs.
my slogan to kosovo "When it starts, never ends"

I think next project will be Supertall, haha.
Old April 17th, 2008, 11:08 PM   #173
B.C. prishtina
C.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkaNdErBeG View Post
I'm sure there will be more crazy projects (in the not so distant future) ... Just wait, until Behgjet Pacolli & Mabetex throws themselves into this game

Behgjet Pacolli?
This guy started a lot of project during the election time, which one did he finish?
B.C. prishtina no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 17th, 2008, 11:30 PM   #174
SkaNdErBeG

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.C. prishtina View Post
Behgjet Pacolli?
This guy started a lot of project during the election time, which one did he finish?

as far as i know he hasnt started any property development project yet or promised any during the election campaign.. Didnt he just show off different projects he has realised around the world ?

But he has invested lots of money in other different sectors in Kosovo:
- he has bought a share of "Grand Hotel"
- owns gazeta Lajm, and the magazine "Albanica"
- invested money in ALSAT (but is now in a legal dispute)
- owns a big share in Banka Ekonomike
-.owns a retail chain "Sina Tempore", which has opened in Prishtina, and another one dont remember the name...
- etc...

Plus he has donated lots of money to different communities, villages, educational institutions (american university, faculty of philosophy) etc...

I really don't want to "defend" him, but it wouldn't be fair to say he hasnt invested anything... But I agree he surely hasnt used so much of his financial capacities & power yet.... Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if he came up with a crazy project in the not so distant future..
Old April 17th, 2008, 11:40 PM   #175
B.C. prishtina
C.B.

OK , but apart from that he has stopped with the university as well as a mosque he was renovating, I wouldnt mention others, but I do agree the he has invested in Kosovo

B.TH.W wouldnt it had been a good idea to give this poject (ENK invest) to Mabetex , Kosovars would be working
B.C. prishtina no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 17th, 2008, 11:47 PM   #176
SkaNdErBeG

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.C. prishtina View Post
B.TH.W wouldnt it had been a good idea to give this poject (ENK invest) to Mabetex , Kosovars would be working
Alot of Kosovars will work on this one also, as far as I know... Croatian "Konstruktor" will probably supervise the works with experts etc and have the legal responsibility to fulfill the contract which they signed today... While regular construction workers and engineers (in cooperation with engineers from "Konstruktor"), will be local I think...

Last edited by SkaNdErBeG; April 17th, 2008 at 11:58 PM.
Old April 18th, 2008, 01:10 AM   #177
Zanovijetalo

I'm sure the workers will not be Croatians - even here in Croatia majority of construction is being done by Bosnian folks.

Anyway, great to see this got official - hope it will be a success story
Zanovijetalo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2008, 01:48 AM   #178
SkaNdErBeG

... and now the media says the entire project will cost 400 million euro, and not 250 as reported earlier... Seems like 250 million euro is just the part that Raiffeisen Bank will finance...

And the complex will be built through 2 main phases... 1st phase will be completed after 3 years, and 2nd phase after additional 3 years... Its going to take alot of time, but it will certainly be worth it
Old April 18th, 2008, 02:02 AM   #179
SkaNdErBeG

Kompania ENK invest grup ka nėnshkruar njė kontratė me kompaninė kroate "Konstruktor" pėr ndėrtimin e njė objekti 42 katėsh nė qendėr tė Prishtinės.\17.04.08\

Nė “Sheshin 21” u bė prezantimi publik i projektit mė tė madh ndėrtimor, pas luftės nė Kosovė, ai i njė qendre me destinime tė ndryshme, 42 katėshe, e cila do tė ndėrtohet nė Prishtinė.
Kompania ENK invest grup ka planifikuar tė investojė 400 milion euro dhe tė punėsojė mbi 2 mijė punėtorė pėr realizimin e kėtij projekti. Edmond Krliu, pronar i kėsaj kompanie, tha se ky investim do tė ndėrrojė imazhin e kryeqytetit dhe do tė krijojė edhe mundėsi pėr zhvillim ekonomik.
Ministri i Ekonomisė dhe Financave, Ahmet Shala, duke pėrgėzuar kėtė investitor, tha se qeveria do tė krijojė mundėsi mė tė mira pėr investitorėt.
Tė gjitha proceduarat ligjore pėr realizimin e kėtij projekti kanė pėrfunduar. Qeveria komunale ka legalizuar projektin, i cili thuhet se ėshtė hartuar sipas tė gjitha normave.
Investimi prej 400 milionė eurosh i kompanisė ENK invest grup ėshtė investimi i dytė i madh nė Kosovė i kėsaj kompanie. Kohė mė parė ajo ka bėrė njė investim shumė tė madh nė fabrikėn e miellit e tė brumėrave M & Silos, nė Xėrxė tė Rahovecit.\17.04.08\RTV21

Last edited by SkaNdErBeG; April 18th, 2008 at 02:14 AM.
Old April 18th, 2008, 02:48 AM   #180
Plisat

Likes (Received): 671

This is great news...Im happy for it. Skenderbeg I agree that 6 years is lot of time, but I hope new skyscapers will start to be build in that area....I'm hoping that in 6 years time we will have much greater picture of Pristina
Plisat no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
highrise, prishtina, projects, skyscraper