daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > General Urban Developments > DN Archives

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old March 21st, 2008, 05:43 PM   #1
globill

Location: I'm going to Washington to serve the people of this country.
Likes (Received): 8

Samsung Headquarters Seoul

Not sure if anyone has made a thread regarding Samsung's recently topped out new headquarters complex in Seoul. Just walked by it yesterday and took a few pics. It's a complex of several buildings, one of which is open and the others I believe are in the final stages of completion.

They are located near Gangnam Station in southern Seoul. Overall, I really dig the project. It has a very powerful effect on the immediate area. I'm including a pic of a building right across the street called Boutique Monaco, which to me is the coolest project under way in Seoul.

image hosted on flickr

Main building

image hosted on flickr

Edge

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

Samsung's HQ is located just to the right behind this wall of buldings along Gangnam-Ro

the following two pics were taken just next to Samsung
image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

"I told you what I thought about that when I said I do not trust Obama and I probably never will. He hasnn't proven anything to me or you yet but he has flapped his lips plenty. And that I guess, is enough for some of you smarties in here." nygirl
globill no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old March 21st, 2008, 07:28 PM   #2
LeMoN-SK
Regular Fool

Likes (Received): 81

What about making the correct thread title... And why are you posting a recently completed building in the World Development Forums? It should be in the ROT section.
LeMoN-SK no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2008, 07:44 PM   #3
ZZ-II
I love Skyscrapers

Likes (Received): 6525

globill, you're registered in SSC since 2005...you should know the rules
ZZ-II no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2008, 04:38 AM   #4
globill

Sorry, never made a thread about buildings under construction as I am not too handy with the digital camera. Technically this project is still under construction, only one of the three buildings is fully complete. Thought some would be interested in the pics. Next time I will do better.

"I told you what I thought about that when I said I do not trust Obama and I probably never will. He hasnn't proven anything to me or you yet but he has flapped his lips plenty. And that I guess, is enough for some of you smarties in here." nygirl
Old March 22nd, 2008, 11:24 AM   #5
skyscrapercity
초고층빌딩

Likes (Received): 189

Quote:
Originally Posted by globill View Post
Sorry, never made a thread about buildings under construction as I am not too handy with the digital camera. Technically this project is still under construction, only one of the three buildings is fully complete. Thought some would be interested in the pics. Next time I will do better.
You are right.
This project is still UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
You made a thread IN THE RIGHT SECTION.

Your pictures are simply amazing.
You are a skillful phptograper
Thank you for sharing
skyscrapercity no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2008, 08:18 PM   #6
DiegoSP
From Sampa To The World

Likes (Received): 1

very modern!! i liked
Old March 25th, 2008, 04:25 PM   #7
globill

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyscrapercity View Post
You are right.
This project is still UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
You made a thread IN THE RIGHT SECTION.

Your pictures are simply amazing.
You are a skillful phptograper
Thank you for sharing
Thanks. Interesting how my poorly formatted thread title sticks out like parts of this building.