daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > General Urban Developments > DN Archives

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old March 23rd, 2008, 12:25 AM   #1
Ni3lS

Likes (Received): 3423

MIAMI | Jade Beach Condos | 175m | 51 fl | Com

Jade Beach Condos

Community: Sunny Isles Beach
Architect: Carlos Ott
Views: Oceanfront
Completion Date: 2008, Spring
Bedrooms: 1, 2, 3 & 4
Residence Size: 1085 - 3733
Total Residences: 248
Number of Stories: 51
Price Range: $800,000 - $5,000,000
Height: ?

Renders:

Jade Beach Condos- Sunny Isles Beach Real Estate
Jade Beach is the location for those who crave a luxurious lifestyle on the ocean. The sister property of the highly successful Jade Residences at Brickell Bay, this new creation offers the same exclusivity and allure of its predecessor, only on 300 feet of pristine oceanfront. The 51-story Jade Beach features 248 spectacular residences of up to 6500 square feet. Designed by a collaboration of the most celebrated architects and designers, this tower is a landmark concept long overdue in Sunny Isles Beach. Construction is set to begin in January 2005.

Features:

Jade Beach - Building Features

- A distinctive 51-story oceanfront tower
- Designed by a team of world famous architects and interior designers
- Dramatic entrance with impressive cascading fountains, lush landscaped stepping gardens, reflecting pools, and Versailles-like staircase
- Three-story Grand Entrance Lobby with breathtaking direct ocean and pool views
- Impressive Porte Cochere with panoramic drop off plaza overlooking both the city and ocean
- Wireless high-speed Internet access throughout the Tower and Resort Deck
- Security-controlled high-speed elevators opening to private foyers in most residences
- Oceanfront 3-story water feature cascading from pool deck to beach
- Valet and covered parking levels, with state-of-the-art security surveillance
- Perfectly located between Bal Harbor

Jade Beach - Residence Features

- Smart Home technology including wireless touch screen monitor and multi media computer for interactive communication
- Floor-to-ceiling glass and generous terraces offering panoramic views
- Snaidero wood and glass kitchen cabinets with granite countertops and stainless steel backsplashesMiele and Sub-Zero stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Top-of-line European designer fixtures and faucets in bathrooms
- Infinity-edge whirlpools, and separate shower with body sprays in master bath
- Spacious Walk-in closets
- Washer and dryer

Jade Beach - Services & Amenities

- Infinity-edge boat shaped Sunrise Pool overlooking the ocean, and Sunset Pool with views of the Intracoastal and city, for all-day enjoyment
- Private Beach Club with café and cabanas
- Children's splash deck with interactive water features
- Oceanfront pool deck with spacious hot tub, pool services, pool bar, and children's play room
- State-of-the-art health club with aerobics, cardio and weights
- Technogym TM ,the cutting edge in personal physical training with digital technology, high-tech machines and private access to TV and radio
- Spa with lounge area, massage and treatment rooms, sauna and steam rooms
- Front desk with round-the-clock concierge, security services, and mailbox experience
- Twenty-four hour Business Center with private offices and conference rooms
- Media and community rooms with views of the ocean and pool deck
- Personal resident storage facilities with air conditioning.

Jade Beach - Smart Building

Today's high-tech residences can do everything the butler used to do and more. The New Technology Integrated System at Jade Beach will provide an "intelligent home" environment with two screens offering residents quick and easy home control and automation.

A touch screen will come standard in each residence providing instant access to a myriad of Jade beach services. It will also control in-residence lighting/dimming, integral audio selections in the kitchen, and wireless Internet access.

A second screen will be the owner's own preferred internet-enabled portable device (mobile phone, PDA, etc.). Via the latter, Jade Beach will be available from anywhere in the world at any time.

Jade Beach services available via the two touch screens include concierge services, requests to valet, reservations for common areas (business center, spa, and others), building activities information, package arrivals, general information on area restaurants, shopping, and much more.

Construction Progress:

[2016] > Norway, Valencia, Arvidsjaur, Innsbruck, Moselvalley, Geneva, Lisbon, Basel, Vosges, Munich, Trieste, Barcelona, Nürburgring, Frankfurt, Spa, Berlin, Wuppertal, Dortmund, Como, Monaco, Saint-Tropez, Tegernsee, Hamburg, Lübeck, Madrid, Stuttgart, Faro, Hochgurgl
[2017] > Düsseldorf, Mallorca, Geneva, Annecy, Montafon, Vorarlberg, Barcelona, Zürich, Crete, Lisbon, Cascais, Málaga, Ronda, Dolomiti, Sistiana, Kitzbühel

Last edited by Ni3lS; November 28th, 2009 at 10:44 PM.
Ni3lS no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old March 23rd, 2008, 12:34 AM   #2
romanamerican

Likes (Received): 36

another great condo for Miami. Fortunatly, by its completion, the housing market will be a bit better (although I doubt it would have any influence at all on this kind of building, since it is a luxury condo and that market has never been that good).
romanamerican no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2008, 04:09 AM   #3
el palmesano
Roquetero

Likes (Received): 19708

oh!! carlos ott together.. good building
Old November 2nd, 2008, 03:48 AM   #4
QuantumX
One Brickell CityCentre

Likes (Received): 19048

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2404/...06d9a42f_b.jpg
image hosted on flickr

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3167/...b475fdb1_b.jpg
image hosted on flickr
"I'm going to bet you that when we're done --- I don't know when that will be --- historians will identify this as the most significant and rapid transformation of an American city.'' Former Miami City Commissioner Johnny Winton 05/22/2005

My photo threads:

QuantumX no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2008, 11:18 AM   #5
ZZ-II
I love Skyscrapers

Likes (Received): 6530

does anybody know the height?
ZZ-II no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2008, 11:47 AM   #6
QuantumX
One Brickell CityCentre

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZ-II View Post
does anybody know the height?
That one is supposedly 175m.
"I'm going to bet you that when we're done --- I don't know when that will be --- historians will identify this as the most significant and rapid transformation of an American city.'' Former Miami City Commissioner Johnny Winton 05/22/2005

My photo threads:

Old November 2nd, 2008, 12:39 PM   #7
Ni3lS

Thanks for the updates
[2016] > Norway, Valencia, Arvidsjaur, Innsbruck, Moselvalley, Geneva, Lisbon, Basel, Vosges, Munich, Trieste, Barcelona, Nürburgring, Frankfurt, Spa, Berlin, Wuppertal, Dortmund, Como, Monaco, Saint-Tropez, Tegernsee, Hamburg, Lübeck, Madrid, Stuttgart, Faro, Hochgurgl
[2017] > Düsseldorf, Mallorca, Geneva, Annecy, Montafon, Vorarlberg, Barcelona, Zürich, Crete, Lisbon, Cascais, Málaga, Ronda, Dolomiti, Sistiana, Kitzbühel
Old November 2nd, 2008, 01:38 PM   #8
DinoVabec
Worldwide

Likes (Received): 752

WOW!!
Miami's architecture is so amazing...
It looks awesome...
DinoVabec no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2008, 03:45 PM   #9
ZZ-II
I love Skyscrapers

Likes (Received): 6530

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumX View Post
That one is supposedly 175m.
cool, many thx
ZZ-II no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2008, 06:17 PM   #10
romanamerican

Likes (Received): 36

this for some reason is one of my favorite towers going up in Miami. The skyline of this city has evolved so quickly in so little time.
romanamerican no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2008, 08:25 PM   #11
fiatbao
Is this your frog?

Likes (Received): 10

Wow! Bal Harbour is Amazing...
fiatbao no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2008, 09:35 PM   #12
Alle

Likes (Received): 9

Thanks for the updates .

Castles And Fortresses [Alpe Adria] [Bosnia]
Alle no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2008, 10:10 PM   #13
QuantumX
One Brickell CityCentre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alle View Post
Thanks for the updates .
You are welcome! It was a labor of love. Nielsiej13 is the one who told me about this particular forum, and I was more than happy to update the threads here with my photos because I am on a mission to bring more positive attention and interest to the city whereby we might see more projects make it out of the ground.

Statistically, we are already 3rd behind New York and Chicago for having one of the biggest skylines in the United States based on what has made it to construction thus far. I'm doing my part to put a lock on that 3rd place ranking and making Miami the place to be in the 21st century in the United States. The world economic situation is grim now, but there is a new beginning happening here in Miami. I'm even working on a music video of my urban/architectural photography work and I am in the process of obtaining the rights from Chrysalis to use this particular musical work to showcase the new Miami, its architecture and its people.

My photo threads:

Last edited by QuantumX; November 3rd, 2008 at 07:41 AM.
Old November 2nd, 2008, 11:21 PM   #14
Alle

Likes (Received): 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumX View Post
You are welcome! It was a labor of love. Nielsiej13 is the one who told me about this particular forum, and I was more than happy to update the threads here with my photos because I am on a mission to bring more positive attention and interest to the city whereby we might see more projects make it out of the ground.

Statistically, we are already 3rd behind New York and Chicago for having one of the biggest skylines in the United States based on what has made it to construction thus far. I'm doing my part to put a lock on that 3rd place ranking and making Miami the place to be in the 21st century in the United States. The world economic situation is grim now, but there is a new beginning happening here in Miami. I'm even working on a music video of urban/architectural photography work and am in the process of obtaining the rights from Chrysalis to use this particular musical work to showcase the new Miami.
Im happy that you have that passion for your city and share your work here.

Castles And Fortresses [Alpe Adria] [Bosnia]
Alle no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 3rd, 2008, 02:00 PM   #15
ames
BANNED

Likes (Received): 24

pure beauty.
ames no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2008, 01:59 AM   #16
OMH

Likes (Received): 14

Really nice design, esp. the 'crown" on the roof looks great...it seems that Sunny Isles Beach is one of the communities in greater Miami that has the most skyscrapers, and it also has a very good skyline (I don't think i could tell the difference between SIB and Miami Beach just by looking at a pic of the skyline) .

Btw, when looking at the SSP diagram, it looks like the full height of this tower is 200m including the "crown" (diagram: http://skyscraperpage.com/diagrams/?searchID=40251516 )
OMH no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2008, 07:08 AM   #17
Sentient Seas
Industrial Twilight

Likes (Received): 42

Nice! Most definitely a great choice for Miami.
Old November 4th, 2008, 11:20 AM   #18
QuantumX
One Brickell CityCentre

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMH View Post
Really nice design, esp. the 'crown" on the roof looks great...it seems that Sunny Isles Beach is one of the communities in greater Miami that has the most skyscrapers, and it also has a very good skyline (I don't think i could tell the difference between SIB and Miami Beach just by looking at a pic of the skyline) .

Btw, when looking at the SSP diagram, it looks like the full height of this tower is 200m including the "crown" (diagram: http://skyscraperpage.com/diagrams/?searchID=40251516 )
Sunny Isles Beach now has the second largest skyline in all of Florida behind Miami. Miami-Dade County now has the distinction of being the only county in the U.S. with three separate and distinct noteworthy skylines listed in the World Almanac and Book of Facts with Miami Beach being the third one. If only they could all be counted as one long list for MIami.

My photo threads:

Old November 4th, 2008, 02:37 PM   #19
Brightonboi
Rule Britannia !

Likes (Received): 4

Reminds me a little of dubai
Brightonboi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2008, 03:20 PM   #20
Ni3lS

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMH View Post

Thanks for the information, I hope a moderator can change the title