daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > General Urban Developments > DN Archives

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old March 26th, 2008, 04:44 PM   #1
Ni3lS

Likes (Received): 3423

PANAMA CITY | Torre Zeus | 40fl | U/C

Construction Start : Jan 2006
Construction End : June 2008

ZEUS TOWER

This residential unit project, with a magnificent view of the pacific ocean, to Panama City and over a lot in the corner of Paseo del Mar avenue and Antigua street, is developed with two units distributed per floor.
The building is located over a platform that is surrounded with gardens. The flow of people and vehicles will occur in the lower floor, the visitor parking place will be isolated from the rest of the activities in comfortable spaces with adequate circulation. At this level the service, storage and technical areas are located and the ample lobby connects the social and recreation area through stairs and elevators. Located there are: party hall, gymnasium, childrens play areas, green areas with privacy and uninterrupted view towards the sea and the city.

The entrance, parking and social and recreation areas are connected to the apartments through four comfortable elevators in each level, with excellent finishes: each private lobby per apartment may be accessed by two of them.
All the apartments enjoy the best view even from the first apartment where you can appreciate the silhouette of the city.

The building includes high end specifications and finishes including glass and glossy stainless steel in the exterior handrails and profiles of european windows to achieve an acustic and thermic isolation that avoids leaking. In addition, there will be a coat of isolating materia between every floor to avoid condensation due to changes in temperature between them.
The building will be characterized formally by strong volumes with eaves and balconies, in contrast with the elevator towers that will highlight the volumetric to define a contemporary character, and valid in time for its characteristics of harmony and sobriety.
[2016] > Norway, Valencia, Arvidsjaur, Innsbruck, Moselvalley, Geneva, Lisbon, Basel, Vosges, Munich, Trieste, Barcelona, Nürburgring, Frankfurt, Spa, Berlin, Wuppertal, Dortmund, Como, Monaco, Saint-Tropez, Tegernsee, Hamburg, Lübeck, Madrid, Stuttgart, Faro, Hochgurgl
[2017] > Düsseldorf, Mallorca, Geneva, Annecy, Montafon, Vorarlberg, Barcelona, Zürich, Crete, Lisbon, Cascais, Málaga, Ronda, Dolomiti, Sistiana, Kitzbühel
Ni3lS no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old March 26th, 2008, 08:26 PM   #2
Dr Drums
Best Quality Since 1982

Likes (Received): 1178

UPDATES FEBRUARY 2008

Old March 27th, 2008, 11:04 AM   #3
Ni3lS

Almost topped out Tower looks nice to me
[2016] > Norway, Valencia, Arvidsjaur, Innsbruck, Moselvalley, Geneva, Lisbon, Basel, Vosges, Munich, Trieste, Barcelona, Nürburgring, Frankfurt, Spa, Berlin, Wuppertal, Dortmund, Como, Monaco, Saint-Tropez, Tegernsee, Hamburg, Lübeck, Madrid, Stuttgart, Faro, Hochgurgl
[2017] > Düsseldorf, Mallorca, Geneva, Annecy, Montafon, Vorarlberg, Barcelona, Zürich, Crete, Lisbon, Cascais, Málaga, Ronda, Dolomiti, Sistiana, Kitzbühel
Old March 27th, 2008, 11:15 PM   #4
Goloo
Gangster à l'année

Likes (Received): 4

it looks bad
Old March 28th, 2008, 09:17 AM   #5
Dr Drums
Best Quality Since 1982

Likes (Received): 1178

it looks good
Old March 29th, 2008, 01:13 AM   #6
Jota Pe
Netto Fan Club

Likes (Received): 682

Indeed its status is topped out.
Jota Pe no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2008, 01:38 AM   #7
tj_alan90alan
Screw the Fuel Economy!

Likes (Received): 1103

no me gusta.. pero la altura mas o menos esta buena .. saldos
tj_alan90alan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2008, 01:18 PM   #8
Ni3lS

translate in english please