daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > Skyscrapers > Proposed Skyscrapers

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old March 29th, 2008, 05:48 PM   #1
Ni3lS

Likes (Received): 3423

PANAMA CITY | The Oriental | 63 fl | Pro

The Oriental

City: Panama City
Floors: 63
Size: 205m² (2207 ft²) to 275m² (2960 ft²)
Price: $354,500 to $481,500
Completion Date: January 2010

The Project

THE ORIENTAL will be located in Costa del Este, in one of the best residential areas of Panama City. This Project will have wonderful views of the City, as well as the Mountains. The tower will be 63 stories, it will have 8 parking levels, 6 elevators of high velocity (4 main elevators and 2 for service), and 24 hours security.

The social area of the Project will have a Lobby with fine decoration and finishings, a Ball room for receptions and events, a playground for children, swimming pools for adults and children, three Jacuzzis, squash and racquetball courts, gym, Health Center with sauna and steam bathes included, for both ladies and gentlemen. All social areas will be air conditionined.

Apartments

The apartments will have a Lobby, main bedroom with a luxurious bathroom and walk-in closet included, as well as, a bathroom for visitors, kitchen and laundry, general electric power plant for all the building, alarm systems and parabolic antennas for cable TV

Finishing

• Balcony
• Bathrooms for visitors
• Porcelanate floors for all the apartment
• Fine finishings
• Laundry room
• Bedroom and bathroom for the service
• Walk-in Closets
• 24 hour security
• 8 parking levels
• Hot water

Amenities

• Gourmet Plaza
• Social Area
• Gym
• Swimming Pool
• Jacuzzi
• Green Area with Gardens
• 24hrs Parking service

[2016] > Norway, Valencia, Arvidsjaur, Innsbruck, Moselvalley, Geneva, Lisbon, Basel, Vosges, Munich, Trieste, Barcelona, Nürburgring, Frankfurt, Spa, Berlin, Wuppertal, Dortmund, Como, Monaco, Saint-Tropez, Tegernsee, Hamburg, Lübeck, Madrid, Stuttgart, Faro, Hochgurgl
[2017] > Düsseldorf, Mallorca, Geneva, Annecy, Montafon, Vorarlberg, Barcelona, Zürich, Crete, Lisbon, Cascais, Málaga, Ronda, Dolomiti, Sistiana, Kitzbühel

Last edited by Ni3lS; March 29th, 2008 at 05:58 PM.
Ni3lS no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old March 29th, 2008, 05:57 PM   #2
Ni3lS

Wait a minute.. This looks like the ocean One ??
[2016] > Norway, Valencia, Arvidsjaur, Innsbruck, Moselvalley, Geneva, Lisbon, Basel, Vosges, Munich, Trieste, Barcelona, Nürburgring, Frankfurt, Spa, Berlin, Wuppertal, Dortmund, Como, Monaco, Saint-Tropez, Tegernsee, Hamburg, Lübeck, Madrid, Stuttgart, Faro, Hochgurgl
[2017] > Düsseldorf, Mallorca, Geneva, Annecy, Montafon, Vorarlberg, Barcelona, Zürich, Crete, Lisbon, Cascais, Málaga, Ronda, Dolomiti, Sistiana, Kitzbühel
Old March 29th, 2008, 06:27 PM   #3
No Change No Future

Likes (Received): 739

There's like at least a hundred highrise projects going on in Panama, are you intending to post every single one of them?
No Change No Future no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2008, 06:32 PM   #4
Ni3lS

No.. below 45 floors I don't post anymore..
Old March 30th, 2008, 01:04 AM   #5
Dale

Likes (Received): 5506

I don't think you're allowed to build highrises under 45 floors in Panama City.
Dale no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2008, 10:25 AM   #6
VIP
be.net/Hachege

Likes (Received): 39

VIP no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2008, 01:42 PM   #7
Ni3lS

Great render
Old November 1st, 2008, 06:43 PM   #8
Eric Offereins
The only way is up

Likes (Received): 28360

Much better than the first one IMO. The colour of the galss is much more beautyful.
Eric Offereins no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2009, 09:20 PM   #9
KaZantiP

Likes (Received): 261

very interesting up dates to this prodect
its prodect must be there
http://skyscraperpage.com/diagrams/?searchID=45164327
KaZantiP no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2011, 11:55 PM   #10
Ni3lS

Do Panamanian forumers have any updates on this?