daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > City/Metro Compilations

City/Metro Compilations Help report active highrise/urban developments occurring in your city to the global SSC community.

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old April 21st, 2009, 08:42 AM   #501
livelmar

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibragim_seidov View Post
who can place a picture of newly approved building of Four Seasons Hotel by Codest International in AzNeft Square? I like an old one's design, but new seems bigger and not too bad. That's pity I don't have picture. And who knows what's going to be constructed at the area shown at the picture in the top of the page, thread 461 posted by livelmar. it is opposite Caspian Plaza. Is that rocket like tower still prospective or it has been aborted and something another will be built?
there is will be Crystal Plaza opposite Caspian Plaza.this building will not high.about 20-25 floor.5 floor only for car parking.Constructor this project is Nazim Poluxov.I have met with Nazim Poluxov
livelmar no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old April 21st, 2009, 02:35 PM   #502
Galandar
Azərbaycanlı Moderator

Likes (Received): 7547

Quote:
Originally Posted by livelmar View Post
there is will be Crystal Plaza opposite Caspian Plaza.this building will not high.about 20-25 floor.5 floor only for car parking.Constructor this project is Nazim Poluxov.I have met with Nazim Poluxov
I would like to to find the rendering of Crystal Plaza in front of Amay and post it here. Thanks
Old April 21st, 2009, 02:44 PM   #503
Galandar
Azərbaycanlı Moderator

Reconstruction of the facades of two schools in the center of Baku.

When finishes it will look like this

Old April 21st, 2009, 02:45 PM   #504
Galandar
Azərbaycanlı Moderator

Demolition of buildings between Heydar Aliyev Sarayi and Nizami Metro.
Making space for the new Winter Boulevard. Pictures are contributed by user enysjg

Old April 21st, 2009, 03:48 PM   #505
livelmar

new project

I have new SOFAz's office building drawings.this project is very interesting too.high=100 metres.about 20 floors.please find this project pictures.i have not.contractor of thi project is savant international.
www.savantinternational.com
Old April 21st, 2009, 06:51 PM   #506
Galandar
Azərbaycanlı Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by livelmar View Post
I have new SOFAz's office building drawings.this project is very interesting too.high=100 metres.about 20 floors.please find this project pictures.i have not.contractor of thi project is savant international.
www.savantinternational.com
I have checked the website but there is nothing about Azeri projects of this company. Can you try to find the renderings and give information on its location? Thanks
Old April 22nd, 2009, 07:25 AM   #507
livelmar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galandar View Post
I have checked the website but there is nothing about Azeri projects of this company. Can you try to find the renderings and give information on its location? Thanks
yeah,in the website not any information for this project.but I know location: H.Aliyev avenue
Old April 22nd, 2009, 02:20 PM   #508
livelmar

SOFAZ's drawings

Old April 22nd, 2009, 02:36 PM   #509
Galandar
Azərbaycanlı Moderator

More than 100 m, it is a good sign Would like to see its renderings
Old April 24th, 2009, 02:43 AM   #510
Galandar
Azərbaycanlı Moderator

Construction of Supreme Court is almost finished

Reconstruction of Gubernator's garden

Old April 27th, 2009, 05:57 AM   #511
Galandar
Azərbaycanlı Moderator

More detailed information on HILTON BAKU

Hilton Baku is located at the heart of the city’s business center, 30 km. from the Baku airport, along the Caspian Sea coast.

The 5 star hotel has been designed to the highest Hilton standards. The hotel which consist of 25 stories from the ground floor, sits on 2,808 m2 area. Total construction area of the hotel is 42,106 m2, with 308 keys.

The two underground floors are designed as car park with a capacity of 553 cars and total area of 22.306 m2. Also facilities such as goods receiving area, garbage handling, kitchen storage area etc., take place at these floors.

The galleria space along the floors with the panoramic elevators and the spacious elevator lobbies reflect the city panorama accompanied by the Caspian Sea to the inside with a distinct design concept.

The entrance hall, designed in a modern style, leads the guests to reception & concierge and access to the floor where meeting and ball rooms take place, is by means of escalators. On the right the Lobby & Bar with a capacity of 97 person and designed in a modern stylish way, is entertaining the guests. Also on the same floor All Day Restaurant, with a capacity of 158 seats takes place.

The 2 nd and 3 rd floors which are designed for the functions of meeting and exhibition purposes, the 2 nd floor consists of a foyer of 1,057 m2, several meeting rooms totaling to 532 m2 area and a business center that meets the different needs of the guests and 670 m2 ball room with the capacity of 600 individual. The 3 rd floor consists of a foyer of 743 m2 and several meeting rooms with the total area of 468 m2.

17 Floors (from 5 to 21 floors) of the Hotel serves as guest rooms. 177 standard rooms, 3 handicapped rooms, 39 executive rooms, 52 mini suits, 36 junior suits, 1 presidential suit and 1 executive lounge takes place at those floors.

22nd floor is designed as technical floor.

23rd floor of 2,030 m2 is designed as SPA where maximum comfort for the guest is aimed. 112 m2 Fitness Center takes place at the heart of the building overlooking the city’s panorama. Just beneath it a studio of 65 m2 for Pilates and dance courses, takes place. The left side of the floor is designed as a swimming pool with the sea view.

24th floor of 488 m2 is designed as the Specialty Restaurant with open air of 76 guest capacity.

25th floor is the most attractive place of the Hotel; the Roof Bar. The most considerable feature of the Bar is its 360 degree rotating floor that gives the guests the opportunity of Baku panorama in every aspect.
Old April 27th, 2009, 06:23 AM   #512
Galandar
Azərbaycanlı Moderator

Resort complex in Bilgah - Approved

Old April 27th, 2009, 09:25 AM   #513
livelmar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galandar View Post
More detailed information on HILTON BAKU

Hilton Baku is located at the heart of the city’s business center, 30 km. from the Baku airport, along the Caspian Sea coast.

The 5 star hotel has been designed to the highest Hilton standards. The hotel which consist of 25 stories from the ground floor, sits on 2,808 m2 area. Total construction area of the hotel is 42,106 m2, with 308 keys.

The two underground floors are designed as car park with a capacity of 553 cars and total area of 22.306 m2. Also facilities such as goods receiving area, garbage handling, kitchen storage area etc., take place at these floors.

The galleria space along the floors with the panoramic elevators and the spacious elevator lobbies reflect the city panorama accompanied by the Caspian Sea to the inside with a distinct design concept.

The entrance hall, designed in a modern style, leads the guests to reception & concierge and access to the floor where meeting and ball rooms take place, is by means of escalators. On the right the Lobby & Bar with a capacity of 97 person and designed in a modern stylish way, is entertaining the guests. Also on the same floor All Day Restaurant, with a capacity of 158 seats takes place.

The 2 nd and 3 rd floors which are designed for the functions of meeting and exhibition purposes, the 2 nd floor consists of a foyer of 1,057 m2, several meeting rooms totaling to 532 m2 area and a business center that meets the different needs of the guests and 670 m2 ball room with the capacity of 600 individual. The 3 rd floor consists of a foyer of 743 m2 and several meeting rooms with the total area of 468 m2.

17 Floors (from 5 to 21 floors) of the Hotel serves as guest rooms. 177 standard rooms, 3 handicapped rooms, 39 executive rooms, 52 mini suits, 36 junior suits, 1 presidential suit and 1 executive lounge takes place at those floors.

22nd floor is designed as technical floor.

23rd floor of 2,030 m2 is designed as SPA where maximum comfort for the guest is aimed. 112 m2 Fitness Center takes place at the heart of the building overlooking the city’s panorama. Just beneath it a studio of 65 m2 for Pilates and dance courses, takes place. The left side of the floor is designed as a swimming pool with the sea view.

24th floor of 488 m2 is designed as the Specialty Restaurant with open air of 76 guest capacity.

25th floor is the most attractive place of the Hotel; the Roof Bar. The most considerable feature of the Bar is its 360 degree rotating floor that gives the guests the opportunity of Baku panorama in every aspect.
I want to give additional informational for Hilton Baku.There are 12 elevator for passengers,1 scissors elevator for car and 2 escalator in Baku Hilton
Old April 28th, 2009, 11:08 PM   #514
Galandar
Azərbaycanlı Moderator

Baku Railway Station (the main building) - Reconstruction

Residential near railway station - U/C

Park Boulevard Mall - Facade works have started

The Supreme Court - Almost finished

The Hospital near Khatai monument - Reconstruction has almost finished

Old April 30th, 2009, 04:58 AM   #515
Galandar
Azərbaycanlı Moderator

Park Bulvar (mall) - U/C

17.000 square meter retail and leisure space
1.207 square meter supermarket
99 retail units ranging from 50 to 370 sq m
6 screen cinema
Planetarium
Kids playing zone
VIP restaurant with sea view terrace
Flexible retail opportunities
Parking for 550 cars
Bowling
Food court and cafes

Construction update: April 2009

Last edited by Galandar; April 30th, 2009 at 05:05 AM.
Galandar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2009, 04:50 PM   #516
Galandar
Azərbaycanlı Moderator

Four Seasons Baku - U/C

Old May 1st, 2009, 07:24 AM   #517
livelmar

City Star

Owner: Aral Group
Contractor: Innova
Old May 1st, 2009, 08:00 AM   #518
livelmar

FLAG PLAZA

This project has already been begun to be built.This will be very famous Flag Complex.I have met Azer Energy's staff

Owner: State
Main Contractor: Azer Energy
Sub Contractor: AzEnCo
Old May 1st, 2009, 07:11 PM   #519
Atmosphere
Live from the sky!

Likes (Received): 797

Hmmm looks like the Gherkin has sunken into the ground

Nice building though!
Old May 1st, 2009, 07:36 PM   #520
Galandar
Azərbaycanlı Moderator

Yeah, i noticed the similarity too This glass structure will be from both sides of the building. You can see it here:

P.S. Besides this picture with aerial view was taken when the construction has been started 1.5 years before. Do you see how many changes have been made since that time?

-Hotel "Azerbaijan" was demolished
-House of Government has been rennovated
-The buildings behind the House of Government are being refurbished
-The building of Post office is under demolition
-The other building of post office was rennovated
-The residential building near post office has been refurbished
-The construction of Landmark Tower has been finished

Last edited by Galandar; May 1st, 2009 at 07:42 PM.
Galandar no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
azerbaijan, baku, baku projects, caucasus, skyscrapers