daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > Highrises

Highrises Discussions of projects under construction between 100-199m/300-649ft tall.
» Proposed Highrises



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old November 18th, 2011, 10:15 PM   #141
Lum Lumi
BANNED
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,947
Likes (Received): 1531




Quote:
Originally Posted by Lum Lumi View Post












Lum Lumi no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old November 24th, 2011, 11:47 PM   #142
Kulla
BANNED
 
Kulla's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,754
Likes (Received): 846

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbenit View Post
Sonte, u punojke ne ate pjesen ku ka rreshqite dheu.







.................
Kulla no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 3rd, 2011, 11:33 PM   #143
Kulla
BANNED
 
Kulla's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,754
Likes (Received): 846

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird_pr View Post
ENK - update 03.12.2011 -- uhh qfar ftofti ish posht, jom merdhi....


































.................
Kulla no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2011, 05:40 PM   #144
Kulla
BANNED
 
Kulla's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,754
Likes (Received): 846

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lum Lumi View Post
18.12.2011

















..............
Kulla no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2012, 07:53 PM   #145
Kulla
BANNED
 
Kulla's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,754
Likes (Received): 846

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buki View Post
16.04.2012

Sot nuk kishte punime ne ENK...


............
Kulla no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2012, 03:40 PM   #146
Kulla
BANNED
 
Kulla's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,754
Likes (Received): 846

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lum Lumi View Post
26 Maj








..................
Kulla no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2012, 07:36 PM   #147
konny
Moderator
 
konny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Bochum
Posts: 3,778
Likes (Received): 5533

massive project ... but not bad
__________________
My Blogs: Hochhauswelten | BP-Ruhrgebiet | BP-Bochum
konny no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 12:28 PM   #148
novaguy
novaguy
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: ottawa
Posts: 407
Likes (Received): 19

Why is there such little progress on this project?I look at updates from over 6 montha ago and I see little, if any progress.
novaguy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 02:13 PM   #149
Kulla
BANNED
 
Kulla's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,754
Likes (Received): 846

Quote:
Originally Posted by novaguy
Why is there such little progress on this project?I look at updates from over 6 montha ago and I see little, if any progress.
Because the construction was stopped some time ago due to the harsh winter conditions.
Kulla no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 06:58 PM   #150
novaguy
novaguy
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: ottawa
Posts: 407
Likes (Received): 19

"harsh winter conditions "for months on end,that doesn't seem right.I'm for canada and construction doesn't stop just because it's cold out.Extreem cold that would impact construction, would only last for a few days.It's gotta be a money issue.

Last edited by novaguy; May 28th, 2012 at 06:58 PM. Reason: grammer
novaguy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2012, 02:18 AM   #151
UserFree
BANNED
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Prishtina
Posts: 1,438
Likes (Received): 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by novaguy View Post
"harsh winter conditions "for months on end,that doesn't seem right.I'm for canada and construction doesn't stop just because it's cold out.Extreem cold that would impact construction, would only last for a few days.It's gotta be a money issue.
It is investment issues. Yes true there was a stoppage to the construction during this winter, which in honesty it put everything on halt, but as you say this project has been taking forever, and the only reason can be money.
UserFree no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2012, 03:21 PM   #152
Kulla
BANNED
 
Kulla's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,754
Likes (Received): 846

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserFree View Post
It is investment issues. Yes true there was a stoppage to the construction during this winter, which in honesty it put everything on halt, but as you say this project has been taking forever, and the only reason can be money.
How when they allready received the loan from the bank(s)? It doesnt make any sense! Its not like the current progress is sufficient enough to jeopardize the funds they allready have secured.
Kulla no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2012, 01:27 AM   #153
UserFree
BANNED
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Prishtina
Posts: 1,438
Likes (Received): 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulla View Post
How when they allready received the loan from the bank(s)? It doesnt make any sense! Its not like the current progress is sufficient enough to jeopardize the funds they allready have secured.
We are talking about the overall speed of the project dude, stop getting so defensive. A small winter break doesn't mean a project should take 10 or more years to complete(the way it is going). The project was foreseen to be completed this year, however even 50% of the ground floors haven't been constructed.
UserFree no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2012, 12:04 PM   #154
Kulla
BANNED
 
Kulla's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,754
Likes (Received): 846

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserFree

We are talking about the overall speed of the project dude, stop getting so defensive. A small winter break doesn't mean a project should take 10 or more years to complete(the way it is going). The project was foreseen to be completed this year, however even 50% of the ground floors haven't been constructed.
Using logic is defensive? That's not true! The first phase should of been completed, but not the entire project.
Kulla no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2012, 01:59 PM   #155
novaguy
novaguy
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: ottawa
Posts: 407
Likes (Received): 19

What is the first phase of this complex?
novaguy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2012, 02:38 PM   #156
Kulla
BANNED
 
Kulla's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,754
Likes (Received): 846

Quote:
Originally Posted by novaguy View Post
What is the first phase of this complex?
Phase 1:
- Digging for 6 underground floors
- Building 6 underground parking-garage floors.
- Building the 4 floor mall (which is also the base of the complex), and the 7 floor office building attached to it.
- Building the residential building (over 20 floors)


Phase 2:
- Building the over 20 floor hotel.
- Building the 42 floor office tower.
Kulla no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2012, 09:44 PM   #157
UserFree
BANNED
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Prishtina
Posts: 1,438
Likes (Received): 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulla View Post
Phase 1:
- Digging for 6 underground floors
- Building 6 underground parking-garage floors. (50% complete)
This is where they are after 4 years.
UserFree no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2012, 03:57 AM   #158
novaguy
novaguy
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: ottawa
Posts: 407
Likes (Received): 19

That's a lot more to built in just 7 months!
novaguy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2012, 02:56 AM   #159
Dakaro
Las Vegas Lover
 
Dakaro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 4,642
Likes (Received): 763

This project is amazing...
Congratulations Kosovo!
__________________
MY EUROPEAN THREADS :
Dakaro no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2012, 05:15 AM   #160
novaguy
novaguy
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: ottawa
Posts: 407
Likes (Received): 19

Yes this is an amazing project,it will be a wonderful addition to Prishtina"s skyline.
novaguy no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Tags
prishtina

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu