daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old June 23rd, 2013, 09:35 PM   #601
cinxxx
I ♥ Timişoara

Likes (Received): 18298

Shit
cinxxx está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old June 24th, 2013, 08:21 AM   #602
mpeculea

Likes (Received): 343

mpeculea no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2013, 07:27 PM   #603
Malsor

Likes (Received): 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palance View Post
It is a difficult terrain on de western side to build both a bridge landing and a border crossing.
I don't mean to build both in the same place, if you build a expressway you can build the border crossing deeper in Croatia, because they can't leave the expressway whithout crossing the border.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darko06 View Post
Without any misunderstandings, I am not an environmental afficionado with strong will for stopping motorway development projects, but I think that proposed bridge between Kamenari and Lepetane is more appropriate solution.
I think we are just talking, it not depend on us, which route will be realised.
Quote:
- it's cheaper;
The bridge Kamenari-Lepetane would be cheaper, but on the way i propose you don't need to build any tunnel and they are no towns you have to bypass, so the saving will be relative.
Quote:
- connector expressways can be cheaper (in shape of an 2x2 Schnellstrasse) at the whole route from Mokošica via Čilipi via Konavle via Hercegnovi via Kotor/Tivat via Budva; because it shall have projected speed of only 110 kmh (also as speed limit) and therefore it will be more terrain-aligned;
I'm not sure I get what you want to say. But on the terrain I propose you can build easily, without any snake-roads or tunnels, a 2x2 expressway and connect them by Tivat and after the bridge (Njivice) with any kind of streets.
Quote:
- it will connect obviously more tourist villages than this proposal;
Thats the reason why I think my route is better, because you don't bring the whole transit traffic through all Towns in the Kotor-Bay. So the towns will win on quality of living, but can be reached at the same time quickly, if anybody wants to visit them.
Quote:
- it will serve for all traffic for the foreseeable future (till the AADT rises to cca 20000 lorries in the season time). After that it will be economically appropriate to build the Adriatic-Ionian motorway from Mokošica via Trebinje via Bileča via Nikšić via Podgorica to Boljare or to Skhodra (and to Greece too).
I think it would be the same

PS:
Can you link me the point in google from where you take the picture? Just to calculate the distance to the bridge.
Malsor no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2013, 12:21 AM   #604
ionutz_08

Likes (Received): 102

sorry for those who lost their lives over there.I THINK THAT IN THIS COUNTRY (ROMANIA) WE CAN HAVE JUSTICE AND ORDER ONLY WITH A LOT OF AK47 IN THE HANDS.sorry for my tone but this what happend there,with that Idiot driver is ....... I cant find my words.......FROM OUT OF SPACE....

as a romanian LOTS OF THANKS FOR THE POEPLE ON MONTENEGRO WHO HEPLED THE VICTIMS OF THE ACCIDENT...BEACAUSE OUR GOVERNMENT FOR SURE WILL NOT DO SHITT.

RESPECT MONTENEGRO

vectom liked this post
ionutz_08 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2013, 12:22 AM   #605
ionutz_08

Likes (Received): 102

if I will be banned for my comment THATS IT.
ionutz_08 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2013, 08:07 PM   #606
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Likes (Received): 7672

Montenegrin government to choose contractor for Bar-Boljare highway on July 4th

Quote:
Tuesday, 07/02/2013|17:11 | Source: Vijesti
sr de

The Montenegrin government will choose a contractor for the construction of the Bar-Boljare highway at its session on July 4th. Prime Minister Milo Djukanovic has announced that the agenda for that session will also include a draft decision on the selection of partners and the ranking of interested companies.

After a meeting with President of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) Suma Chakrabarti, Djukanovic told the press that the Montenegrin government would soon enter the next phase - preparation of a contract basis that should be ready prior to the commencement of implementation of the most significant development project in Montenegro.
According to prelim. reports, the 800 million euro contract will most likely go to a Chinese firm.
Also in the running are two consortia, made up of Bechtel-Enka and two Turkish firms, Dogus-Gulsan.
CrazySerb no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2013, 11:20 PM   #607
cinxxx
I ♥ Timişoara

Likes (Received): 18298

No, not to Bechtel...
cinxxx está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2013, 11:48 PM   #608
soterman

Likes (Received): 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by filip__pg View Post
First route is faster, and the road is good around the lake. You will have to pay the toll for going thru Sozina tunnell (2,5 euros for small cars). You might want to go from Golubovci to Tuzi and than towards the border. https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=J...=13&via=1&z=13

Second route is longer but there is beautiful scenery of Boka-Kotor bay once you get on the old road that leads to Cetinje. Also you can try traditional Montenegrin food (prosciutto and cheese) in a village of Njegusi. Keep in mind that the road is narrow all the way untill you get to Cetinje and during the summer alot of turist busses and cars are using that road.
Thank you so much, I will take your advice into account!
soterman no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2013, 08:12 PM   #609
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

And its official - Montenegro's government has today selected Chinese firms for the motorway project.
Second stage of negotiations will begin soon, and final contract is expected to be signed within four months from now.

Chinese media article...

Quote:
China to Invest in Montenegro Highway Project
2013-07-03 18:53:25 CRIENGLISH.com Web Editor: Mao Yaqing

The Republic of Montenegro and their Chinese partners will sign an $860 million agreement on a highway construction project in the Balkan country on Thursday.

Mr. Miomir Mugosa, mayor of Podgorica city, capital of Montenegro, revealed in an exclusive interview with CRI on Wednesday that the national level highway will link Podgorica city via Mateshevo to the border with Serbia.

The mayor made the remarks while participating in the Summit Of The Local Leaders of China and The Countries of Central and Eastern Europe on Wednesday in southwest China's Chongqing municipality.

Mr. Miomir introduced that due to Montenegro's special geographic conditions, mountainous northern part and coastal southern part, the highway project will be among the most difficult ones in Europe.

However, Montenegro is still devoted to the project in order to strengthen its infrastructure, develop the country's tourism, and export goods to Serbia and other European countries, the mayor says.

The project is expected to be the biggest investment in infrastructure in Montenegro since its independence, and will be a strong incentive to boost its economy.

cinxxx liked this post
Old July 4th, 2013, 08:14 PM   #610
filip__pg

Likes (Received): 3841

filip__pg no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2013, 08:29 PM   #611
Mali
קוסובו היא סרביה

Likes (Received): 71

Let's hope this deal doesn't fall through.

République du Mali

Republic of Mali
Un peuple, un but, une foi.
Mali no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2013, 11:33 PM   #612
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Montenegro picks China's CCCC, CRBC for Bar-Boljare highway section

Quote:
4.7.2013 16:33:00 | Author/Source www.seenews.com

The Montenegrin government said on Thursday that it has selected the 809.6 million euro ($1.1 billion) bid of the China Communications Construction Company (CCCC) and China Road and Bridge Corporation (CRBC) for the construction of a section of the Bar-Boljare motorway.
So, some further details - depending on when pen is put to the paper on the final agreement with our Chinese friends, construction can begin by year's end at best, with a set deadline of 48 months.

Credit with China's Export-Import bank is said to to have a repayment period of 20 years, a five year grace period and a fixed interest rate of 2%.
Old August 3rd, 2013, 03:22 PM   #613
Pascal20a

Likes (Received): 19

When will the first motorway be in construction?
Pascal20a no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2013, 04:06 PM   #614
suvi genije

Likes (Received): 199

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal20a View Post
No one knows that for sure. Maybe next year, maybe in few years.
Maybe it's going to be a motorway, maybe an expressway.
suvi genije no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2013, 09:46 PM   #615
filip__pg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal20a View Post
Prime minister announced that construction will start at the end of this year, but we think that it will actually start on spring 2014.
Old August 3rd, 2013, 11:24 PM   #616
suvi genije

Likes (Received): 199

Quote:
Originally Posted by filip__pg View Post
Prime minister announced that construction will start at the end of this year, but we think that it will actually start on spring 2014.
PM has opened works on the construction site of motorway in 2009 (???), without any progress, so I don't think his annoucments should be taken seriosly.
suvi genije no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2013, 12:31 AM   #617
filip__pg

That's correct, that's why I said construction will probably begin in spring of 2014.
Old November 24th, 2013, 03:37 PM   #618
casperas28

Likes (Received): 75

İts bad to see that there is no news about highways in Montenegro since August (
casperas28 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 24th, 2013, 06:12 PM   #619
niskogradnja
Used Register

Likes (Received): 609

Even if there was some news, you can't drive on news. It is the first kilometer of motorway what we want.

Branko Ćopić (1915 – 1984)
niskogradnja no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2013, 12:41 AM   #620
ChrisZwolle
Road user

Likes (Received): 19378

German-language news report about the new motorway in Montenegro. Apparently the Chinese financing is a done deal, € 800 million to build 70 km of motorway from Podgorica to Kolašin.

http://www.solidbau.at/home/artikel/...esen/aid/21800
ChrisZwolle no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
crna gora