daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old October 26th, 2009, 06:44 PM   #161
Ban.BL
BANNED

Likes (Received): 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verso View Post
Let's leave him alone, he's a lost case. Everyone can see through the link I gave or GE that the Slovenian road he keeps mentioning is fully paved, that Pokljuka is a dead-end (but at least I fully agree it should be repaved!), and on top of that he compares widening of a short road with building hundreds of millions of euros-worth motorways (which I'm not against anyway!). I have no idea what Slovenia has to do with anything in the first place. And I'm not really ranting about this road, I just replied what that guy Markowice10 probably meant, but Mr. Ban.BL is an expert in blowing things out of proportions and answering unasked questions. Not really worth replying to.
What are you talking about, please inform yourself before you start calling someone a lier. You inpolite kid.: ohno: Ask if you have anyone is the road between Bohinjska Bistrica and Skofja Loka paved.

And you replayed my claim that the road in SLO and MNE jadranska magistrala are the same all the way. Though you know why that road look like that and you are persistent in your foolishness claiming that is important international route. So before start accusing someone for blowing put of proportion start with your replays. Or you are incapable to hold the connection trough whole conversation.
Ban.BL no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old October 26th, 2009, 07:04 PM   #162
Podgoricanin
Montenegrin

Likes (Received): 2934

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda80 View Post
I've been also on Podgorica-Skadar road and the first 5-6kms in Montenegro the road it's even less wider than the one to Sukobin, so there are no alternatives.It's very hard to find place for 2 cars there.But maybe it's understandable because the border with Albania was closed in the time of Yugoslavia.Montenegro must also invest in widening these 2 roads to Albania, in parallel with the building of the motorway to Serbia.
Road Podgorica - Tuzi is a standard width road, although not with markings as good as along E65 road (Podorica - Petrovac etc.). It is somewhat narrower from Tuzi to Božaj, but this is the same road width that continues until Skadar, and Albanian section Božaj - Skadar is almost completely unmarked. From Skadar on to Tirana is a good two-lane road with hard shoulders on both sides...

So, the bottleneck of this road is Tuzi - Skadar stretch, which is a lot longer on the Albanian side, so it would be a waste of time and money to reconstruct MNE section without ALB repairing their section.

As for Ulcinj - Sukobin road...that was a local road that catered to population of local villages - so that road is raised in the hills north of Ulcinj. If MNE and ALB would like a functional, fast and cheap connection south of the lake, they will build something like this, on a terrain flat as a pancake...

[IMG]http://i36.************/2gvvct0.jpg[/IMG]

...while Ulcinj - Sukobin road, and Sukobin crossing itself is local/temporary connection, not a transit one...
Podgoricanin no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2009, 07:12 PM   #163
Verso
Islander

Likes (Received): 4749

Yeah, why don't you connect your roads there? Even when a motorway will be built, it will only run north of Lake Scutari, so you'll still need a better connection south of it.
Verso no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2009, 07:12 PM   #164
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Likes (Received): 7704

Good news from Montenegro...

Konstruktor delivered entire warranty

Quote:
10.12.2009 15:15:00 | Powered by PressCut

On Wednesday, December 9, Croatian consortium Konstruktor delivered the entire warranty in the amount of EUR 1.4bn for the priority section of the motorway Bar-Boljari to the border with Serbia. The warranty includes the price of construction, interest for the period of construction and the share of consortium. It is added that this formally fulfils the deadline for the insurance of warranties and that all conditions for the realisation of the project were acquired.

The report of the Ministry of Transport stated that the Croatian consortium delivered a request for the prolongation of the deadline for the final conclusion of the concession contract and financial contracts.
(CDM)
That was the last major hurdle to be cleared before really significant construction of the ~170km Bar-Boljari motorway can begin

Now, only thing left is to wait for the winter to end.
CrazySerb no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 13th, 2009, 06:16 PM   #165
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

While we look forward to construction photos of Montenegro's first motorway, here are some other photos of Montenegro's asphalt. They are from the beautiful but sadly underdeveloped northern regions (north of Podgorica) - something that should start changing once the new motorway is completed:

Old December 29th, 2009, 02:02 PM   #166
El Ron de Cuba

Likes (Received): 0

I have request to you guys.

I would like to update page http://motorways-exitlists.com/europ...montenegro.htm
Please, can you give me any new or correct info? Every relevant info, link or map are very welcome. Feel free to use my email [email protected]

Best regards from Czech republic,
Martin
El Ron de Cuba no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2010, 11:01 PM   #167
Satan Of Panonia

Hrvatski konzorcij dobio posao stoljeća
Hrvatska radiotelevizija (HRT) objavila je danas rano poslijepodne kako su Konstruktor i IGH zaključili, posljednjeg dana roka za podnošenje bankovnih garancija, posao s crnogorskom vladom o gradnji autoceste Bar - Boljare vrijedan skoro 3 milijarde eura.
Prethodnih je tjedana crnogorska vlada počela pregovore s tvrtkom koja je bila druga na javnom natječaju, grčko-izraelskim konzorcijem Actor – HCH. Vlada u Podgorici priopćila je kako se odlučila na taj korak jer Konstruktor nije uspio osigurati bankovna jamstva u predviđenom roku. istovremeno, ministar financija RH Ivan Šuker rekao je kako je točno regulirano kome se i kako daju državna jamstva, te kako ne bi bilo dobro kada bi bila davana privatnom sektoru.

Na natječaju za gradnju autoceste od Bara do Boljara najpovoljniju ponudu na međunarodnom natječaju dao je Konstruktor, koji je vrijednost projekta procijenio na 2,77 milijardi eura, s udjelom Crne Gore od 1,74 milijarde. Grčko-izraelski konzorcij radove je pak procijenio na 3,92 milijarde eura, što je bio dovoljan razlog što su Crnogorci oklijevali raskinuti ugovor s konzorcijem predvođenim Konstruktorom.

Ministar prometa i pomorstva Crne Gore Andrija Lompar već je prije izjavio kako ima dojam kako bi grčko-izraelska tvrtka imala manje problema u pronalaženju novca za crnogorski "projekt stoljeća". No, kako navodi HRT, Konstruktor i IGH ipak su uspjeli u zadnji čas priložiti bankovna jamstva prenosi Poslovni portal (poslovniportal.ba).

Bila su upitna samo 124 milijuna eura ulaznog kapitala, kako je rekao čelnik IGH Jure Radić gostujući nedavno u emisiji Otvoreno, a tada je i ponovio kako ne traže državno jamstvo, već izvozni kredit.

Cestitke Crnogorcima.
Satan Of Panonia no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2010, 11:05 PM   #168
ChrisZwolle
Road user

Likes (Received): 19411

please add a translation.
ChrisZwolle no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2010, 11:19 PM   #169
Satan Of Panonia

I could use google translation,but it sucks.
It says that the Croatian construction firm IGH secured money (3 billion euro) and got the "job of the century" in Montenegro.Ut is official,Croatians are going to build the first Montenegrin highway.
Old February 9th, 2010, 11:22 PM   #170
Satan Of Panonia

The Montenegrin part of motorway will be 167, 39 km long, and by far the most expensive one, with an estimated cost of around 2 billion euros. The rugged mountainous terrain requires building a large number of tunnels and bridges along the section. The Montenegrin part is currently in its planning phase, as the Montenegrin Faculty of Civil Engineering is currently in process of designing the motorway.

This is an immense investment for Montenegro, which has a GDP of 6.944 billion euros. It will be financed through public-private partnership involving a domestic/foreign consortium. The company that will build motorway in Montenegro is Croatian company "Konstruktor". The official 2009 estimate of the cost is 2.77 billion euros, out of which 1.74 billion will be financed by the Government, all over the course of seven to eight years.

Motorway from Bar to Boljare will have 50 tunnels and 95 bridges and viaducts.[1]

Building of this motorway is considered the top priority by Montenegrin Government as the current road link of the Montenegrin coast and Podgorica with northern Montenegro and Serbia is an obsolete and dangerous road with only two lanes. This road is insufficient to cope with the growing tourism and transit of goods in Montenegro and is a curvy mountainous road which lags behind European standards. The part of the route between Boljare and Petrovac is concurrent with the European route E65.

The Montenegrin part of the road will pass through Berane, Andrijevica, Mateševo, Smokovac, will bypass Podgorica, and will end near Bar. The only section for which the corridor is not yet defined is north of Podgorica as there are two variants - one passing through region of Kuči, the other passing through Vasojevići.

The official opening of the construction on the Bar-Boljare section happened on October 15, 2009, in the village of Gornje Mrke north of Podgorica, attended by the Prime Ministers of Montenegro (Milo Đukanović), Serbia (Mirko Cvetković) and Croatia (Jadranka Kosor).
Old February 10th, 2010, 02:44 PM   #171
katia72

Likes (Received): 9

its like watching Norwegians roads...
katia72 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2010, 05:52 PM   #172
Rebasepoiss

Likes (Received): 1822

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazySerb View Post

My pic:
Rebasepoiss no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2010, 06:35 PM   #173
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Dammit...nothing goes as planned. Now, we can look forward to more negotiations and wasting of valuable time

Quote:
Montenegro drops highway deal with Croat company

Associated Press
2010-03-04 10:10 PM

Montenegro's government on Thursday canceled a (EURO)2.7 billion ($3.69 billion) deal with a Croatian company to build a highway in the tiny Adriatic country.

A consortium lead by Croatian Konstruktor Inzenjering d.d. had won the bidding last year to build a 170-kilometer (105-mile) stretch of highway from the Adriatic coast to the Montenegrin border with Serbia. But it but has failed to provide financial guarantees for the job by the end of February, as was envisaged by the terms of the agreement.

Montenegrin government said it will now turn to an Israeli-Greek consortium, which was the second-placed bidder.
Old March 6th, 2010, 12:11 AM   #174
shpirtkosova
BANNED

Likes (Received): 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazySerb View Post
Dammit...nothing goes as planned. Now, we can look forward to more negotiations and wasting of valuable time
Is MNE planning to connect to Shkoder in Albania?
shpirtkosova no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2010, 05:40 PM   #175
Tom 958

Likes (Received): 163

This is freakin' incredible, like something out of a dream.
Tom 958 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2010, 06:00 PM   #176
keber

Likes (Received): 1364

And it is already 60 years old, from 1940.
keber no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2010, 01:40 AM   #177
Strajder

Likes (Received): 371

This is a Djurdjevica Tara Bridge over Tara river, built between 1937 and 1940. It's 365m long, and largest span is 116m, and 172m above Tara river.
Strajder no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2010, 08:59 AM   #178
Timon91
Error

Likes (Received): 46

That must have been quite a challange to build, 70 years ago (as it even is now)
Old March 8th, 2010, 09:55 AM   #179
ChrisZwolle
Road user

Likes (Received): 19411

Quote:
Originally Posted by keber View Post
And it is already 60 years old, from 1940.
Math takes a serious hit today
ChrisZwolle no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2010, 10:47 AM   #180
keber

Likes (Received): 1364

Ups.

Time flies faster these days, I'm still not used being in 10-ies.

Of course this brigde is already 70 years old.
keber no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
crna gora