daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Forums > Stadiums and Sport Arenas

Stadiums and Sport Arenas » Completed | Under Construction | Proposed | Demolished

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

View Poll Results: -
- 0 0%
- 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old October 22nd, 2010, 05:44 PM   #1321
chrisbramley85
www.myspace.com/50caliber

Likes (Received): 2

and ive just realised the good news that comes with england holding the world cup in 2018... john terry, rio ferdinand, frank lampard and wayne rooney will all be too old to play for england by then yaaaaaay!!

chrisbramley85 no está en línea  

Sponsored Links
Old October 24th, 2010, 09:06 AM   #1322
MysteryMike
BANNED

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisbramley85 View Post
and ive just realised the good news that comes with england holding the world cup in 2018... john terry, rio ferdinand, frank lampard and wayne rooney will all be too old to play for england by then yaaaaaay!!

As will be others such as Ashley Cole
MysteryMike no está en línea  
Old October 24th, 2010, 05:44 PM   #1323
_X_

Likes (Received): 511

Quote:
i dont think the olympic stadium in stratford should be used for the world cup. ive got my doubts about it being used in the olympics as it is.

all those tourists with their shiney new cameras are gonna get ROOOOOBBED by boys with their hoods up.

i dont think that anyone on the olympic committe has ever set foot in stratford in their life.

but i do hope we get the 2018 world cup tho. shit ill be 33 then....
Zimmer frame for you
Valcke-"Qatar bought World Cup",Platini-" We can't air condition the beaches and the streets in Qatar",Chuck Blazer-"you can't air condition a whole country",Phillip Lahm-"Qatar decision'madness' ",Wenger-" Winter World Cup Would Cause Problems Between Clubs, Countries And FIFA"
_X_ no está en línea  
Old October 24th, 2010, 11:34 PM   #1324
MysteryMike
BANNED

Quote:
i dont think the olympic stadium in stratford should be used for the world cup. ive got my doubts about it being used in the olympics as it is.

all those tourists with their shiney new cameras are gonna get ROOOOOBBED by boys with their hoods up.

i dont think that anyone on the olympic committe has ever set foot in stratford in their life.

but i do hope we get the 2018 world cup tho. shit ill be 33 then....
Yeah join the club, can't believe it's still 8 years away. Hopefully by then we'll finally have the new Anfield stadium complete as well
Old October 25th, 2010, 10:34 AM   #1325
chrisbramley85

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryMike View Post
Yeah join the club, can't believe it's still 8 years away. Hopefully by then we'll finally have the new Anfield stadium complete as well
im just hoping that dagenham & redbridge are still in league one or higher by then haha!!
Old October 25th, 2010, 11:44 AM   #1326
MysteryMike
BANNED

Quote:
im just hoping that dagenham & redbridge are still in league one or higher by then haha!!
well anything's possible, got 8 years to watch them in the stands and cheer them on, I'd take a banner with 7 and a half years to go => get a move on, printed on it after Dec 2nd
Old October 25th, 2010, 02:53 PM   #1327
chrisbramley85

Quote:
well anything's possible, got 8 years to watch them in the stands and cheer them on, I'd take a banner with 7 and a half years to go => get a move on, printed on it after Dec 2nd
hah! the nhs dont pay their students enough to go any football matches let alone get a banner printed lol!!
Old October 25th, 2010, 06:39 PM   #1328
chrisbramley85

Quote:
As will be others such as Ashley Cole
its only him and gerrard who actually play well in the white shirt. as much as i dont like cashley, he is without doubt one of if not THE best left back in the world.
Old October 26th, 2010, 03:00 PM   #1329
MysteryMike
BANNED

Old October 26th, 2010, 03:04 PM   #1330
MysteryMike
BANNED

Quote:
its only him and gerrard who actually play well in the white shirt. as much as i dont like cashley, he is without doubt one of if not THE best left back in the world.
he can never be forgiven for dashing my dreams of cheryl NEVER!!! But yes, I agree with Stevie G, shame it's taken him so long to take the armband. If he got the armband initially before tosser terry (who lets face it was always a ticking time bomb) then England would've had a far more stable setup for the world cup but hey can't complain about things in the past, just bring on the Euro 2012.
Old October 26th, 2010, 03:17 PM   #1331
chrisbramley85

Quote:
he can never be forgiven for dashing my dreams of cheryl NEVER!!! But yes, I agree with Stevie G, shame it's taken him so long to take the armband. If he got the armband initially before tosser terry (who lets face it was always a ticking time bomb) then England would've had a far more stable setup for the world cup but hey can't complain about things in the past, just bring on the Euro 2012.
John Terry was always destined to be a tosser. he went to my school and barking boys who go to Barking Abbey are all the same. ok not ALL of them but there is a certain breed of people at barking abbey who's parents are pretty well off (usually through their own graft), from working the fruit n vag markets or something and their mums are housewives. then they get bought their first car and get a cushy job from 'one of me old maaahns contacts innit geez. yeeeaaah shweeet maaaahte'

and then they spend the rest of their lives not knowing the true value of anything while walking around with an over inflated sense of self worth.

i rekon capello should keep Cashley and Gerrard from the (laughable) 'Golden Generation' and get these youngsters in playing friendlies as soon as possible. Phil Jones, Phil Jagielka, Leighton Baines, Michael Taylor from Bolton i think... etc etc. get em playin at wembley now instead of farting about infront of a few thousand for the under 21s.
Old October 26th, 2010, 03:24 PM   #1332
chrisbramley85

and u know what, i actually prefer Cashly to Cheryl Cole aswell.

she's a prick. just coz she hangs around with Will.I.Aint. and married Cashley she aint fooled me into thinkin she's not a big fat rascist!!

i mean people all over the shop were goin off on one saying 'oh my god Cheryl's rascist because she's overlooked all the amazing black singers and put thru them two just coz they are white'

erm... NO... she's rascist because she beat up a toilet attendant and called her a N****R.

aaaaand another thing... she said she only got malaria because she stopped taking the tablets when she got back from Africa, even though when you have been administered anti malaria tablets you are told to finish the course (like antibiotics, if you dont finish the course your virus will become imune to antibiotics) and of course she felt like she didnt need to take take the rest of the tablets.

there are people in africa who would rip each other limb from limb to get hold of those tablets for their kids. and she does that.

Nations sweetheart my arse. nations ratty little dog turd if u ask me.

rant officially over im off for a snout haha!!
Old October 26th, 2010, 03:28 PM   #1333
MysteryMike
BANNED

Quote:
and u know what, i actually prefer Cashly to Cheryl Cole aswell.

she's a prick. just coz she hangs around with Will.I.Aint. and married Cashley she aint fooled me into thinkin she's not a big fat rascist!!

i mean people all over the shop were goin off on one saying 'oh my god Cheryl's rascist because she's overlooked all the amazing black singers and put thru them two just coz they are white'

erm... NO... she's rascist because she beat up a toilet attendant and called her a N****R.

aaaaand another thing... she said she only got malaria because she stopped taking the tablets when she got back from Africa, even though when you have been administered anti malaria tablets you are told to finish the course (like antibiotics, if you dont finish the course your virus will become imune to antibiotics) and of course she felt like she didnt need to take take the rest of the tablets.

there are people in africa who would rip each other limb from limb to get hold of those tablets for their kids. and she does that.

Nations sweetheart my arse. nations ratty little dog turd if u ask me.

rant officially over im off for a snout haha!!
now that is a rant
Old October 26th, 2010, 03:29 PM   #1334
RobH

Likes (Received): 10574

Not much to disagree with though.
RobH no está en línea  
Old October 26th, 2010, 03:33 PM   #1335
chrisbramley85

yeeeaaah... it helps me through the day in my own little way!!

oh and one more thing about Terry...

hazard a guess as to what he'd be doing if he wasnt a footballer??!

he'd be on 'the only way is essex'
Old October 26th, 2010, 04:22 PM   #1336
Steel City Suburb

Likes (Received): 236

BREAKING NEWS

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/9128458.stm
Old October 26th, 2010, 04:36 PM   #1337
RobH

Interesting....I thought they'd let those go to be honest, but it seems not. They did seem very naive things to say at the time and Sorokin really should have known better. A slap on the wrists from FIFA and and a statement and written apology from Sorokin will be the likely outcome, nothing more than that I suspect. It'd be quite harsh if anything more is done really.
RobH no está en línea  
Old October 26th, 2010, 05:20 PM   #1338
Russia__WC__2018
BANNED

Likes (Received): 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel City Suburb View Post
Nothing "breaking". English bid want another artificial sensation, to hide their Triesman fail under it.
Russia__WC__2018 no está en línea  
Old October 26th, 2010, 05:35 PM   #1339
RobH

Troll off troll
RobH no está en línea  
Old October 26th, 2010, 05:40 PM   #1340
Russia__WC__2018
BANNED

Likes (Received): 4

English bid has just trolled the whole Bid race.
Russia__WC__2018 no está en línea  

Closed Thread

Tags
world cup 2018