daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Forums > Stadiums and Sport Arenas

Stadiums and Sport Arenas » Completed | Under Construction | Proposed | Demolished

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Closed Thread

Old November 11th, 2010, 09:35 PM   #2961
MysteryMike
BANNED

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaJones View Post
Please Mister Mike, stop making supid threads about the US bid. Your videos will note influence the FIFA ex-co members and are uninteressant and too biased. I would love to see your face if the US wins the attribution for the 2022 WC.
I'm sorry but I thought the English of the Russians and Qataris were bad, those guys have an excuse, yours is an absolute travesty, born a bit mentally challenged were we? btw are you calling the entire US thread stupid? I agree 100% with you supid?? uninteressant?? attribution?? I think you mean edition with the 3rd word but then again I'm not surprised that anybody from the US is a bit clueless, not like anybody gives a toss btw I didn't realise you were special either, face it your economy is a bunch of garbage and pretty much owned by China, those are the FACTS. China will be beautifully ready to host the 2034 edition, best of luck to the US really and your fat exec garbo and pedophile/cheating/lying scum entourage No wonder even your own confederation with no countries bidding from it, even has their doubts btw I love your invitation of seeing my face but I don't swing that way. Cheers.

Last edited by MysteryMike; November 11th, 2010 at 09:40 PM.
MysteryMike no está en línea  

Sponsored Links
Old November 11th, 2010, 09:41 PM   #2962
krudmonk
sucks

Likes (Received): 96

Are you the same psychotic that's trolling BigFooty, too?
krudmonk no está en línea  
Old November 11th, 2010, 09:41 PM   #2963
RobH

Likes (Received): 10321

Mike, seriously
RobH está en línea ahora  
Old November 11th, 2010, 09:42 PM   #2964
MysteryMike
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by krudmonk View Post
What's bigfooty?
Old November 11th, 2010, 11:28 PM   #2965
metros11

Likes (Received): 5

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-1...g-u-s-bid.html

Personally I'd prefer that Russia and Australia won the tournaments, simply because I would rather see them held in countries where it hasn't been held before. Well that and I'd like to visit Australia. Realistically they're going to go to the highest bidder, no matter who investigates corruption or who gets suspended by FIFA.
metros11 no está en línea  
Old November 11th, 2010, 11:29 PM   #2966
Wezza
©

Likes (Received): 968

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gondolier View Post
I think it was X who asked..."aside from Blazer, Warner and Thompson, who else can the US bid count on?"

Our offices just got off the phones. Here's your answer: In addition to the 3 above, Salguero, Hayatou, Leoz, Teixeira, Anouma, Valcke, Beckenbauer, Lefkaratis and Llona will compose the (first-round) U.S. bloc.
Riiiiiiight.
Wezza no está en línea  
Old November 12th, 2010, 12:19 AM   #2967
_X_

Likes (Received): 510

Quote:
I think it was X who asked..."aside from Blazer, Warner and Thompson, who else can the US bid count on?"

Our offices just got off the phones. Here's your answer: In addition to the 3 above, Salguero, Hayatou, Leoz, Teixeira, Anouma, Valcke, Beckenbauer, Lefkaratis and Llona will compose the (first-round) U.S. bloc.
Very happy for you mate,thats very good research.
Well done.Seems you have 12 votes afterall
Valcke-"Qatar bought World Cup",Platini-" We can't air condition the beaches and the streets in Qatar",Chuck Blazer-"you can't air condition a whole country",Phillip Lahm-"Qatar decision'madness' ",Wenger-" Winter World Cup Would Cause Problems Between Clubs, Countries And FIFA"
_X_ no está en línea  
Old November 12th, 2010, 12:48 AM   #2968
CaliforniaJones

Likes (Received): 255

Quote:

Valcke will not vote, Adamu and Temarii neither.
In this case one vote will be suffisant for the US bid to win. Blatter, Platini or others could have the key.
Old November 12th, 2010, 12:53 AM   #2969
hngcm

Likes (Received): 20

Quote:

I think it's dumb to speculate who's going to vote for who at any point before the actual vote.

Kinda like how Qatarson is convinced that Qatar has enough votes to win in the first round.

And how OZ has enough votes to win in the first round.

And the US has enough votes to win in the first round.

Point is, it's pretty easy to say "yeah sure I'll vote for you!"
hngcm no está en línea  
Old November 12th, 2010, 02:05 AM   #2970
en1044
Unregistered User

Likes (Received): 113

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryMike View Post
I'm sorry but I thought the English of the Russians and Qataris were bad, those guys have an excuse, yours is an absolute travesty, born a bit mentally challenged were we? btw are you calling the entire US thread stupid? I agree 100% with you supid?? uninteressant?? attribution?? I think you mean edition with the 3rd word but then again I'm not surprised that anybody from the US is a bit clueless, not like anybody gives a toss btw I didn't realise you were special either, face it your economy is a bunch of garbage and pretty much owned by China, those are the FACTS. China will be beautifully ready to host the 2034 edition, best of luck to the US really and your fat exec garbo and pedophile/cheating/lying scum entourage No wonder even your own confederation with no countries bidding from it, even has their doubts btw I love your invitation of seeing my face but I don't swing that way. Cheers.
Oh yeah, China's bid will be great with all the white elephants they'll have.
Old November 12th, 2010, 02:23 AM   #2971
MysteryMike
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by en1044 View Post
Oh yeah, China's bid will be great with all the white elephants they'll have.
I think you meant Qatar
Old November 12th, 2010, 03:22 AM   #2972
AndreasBerlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreasBerlin View Post
Hahaha! Bill Clinton just asked you all for money for the bid! So, how much are you all going to contribute....?

http://www.worldfootballinsider.com/Story.aspx?id=33881
So I guess the lack of response means no one is going to contribute. It's lucky you have the Government to support you.... oh wait
AndreasBerlin no está en línea  
Old November 12th, 2010, 04:30 AM   #2973
krudmonk
sucks

Likes (Received): 96

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreasBerlin
So I guess the lack of response means no one is going to contribute. It's lucky you have the Government to support you.... oh wait
From the article that you posted:
Quote:
Some rival bids may raise eyebrows at the timing of such a request so close to the Dec. 2 vote.

The USA has one of the most lean bid operations and it has been suggested that Clinton’s email reflects an empty bank account close to bid D-day.

INSIDER understands that such a notion is wide of the mark. One source with knowledge of the US Soccer federation said that Clinton’s request merely reflects a political culture where campaign donations are a way of life. Given this view, tapping into this support as the USA bid approaches the final straight of campaigning can only be seen as a wise move and may even have been factored into its bid budgeting.
Nice reading, Derp Führer.
krudmonk no está en línea  
Old November 12th, 2010, 06:13 AM   #2974
MysteryMike
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trelawny View Post
Shut up man you're american all you do is look at racial aspect of everything. That's why it effects you so much. Just move on. It's been 400 years since slavery and the South still looks like half just came fresh off the boat from Zimbabwe and the other half from Russia. The South should be looking like Brazil or the Dominican Republic by now. All mixed up.
Old November 12th, 2010, 06:21 AM   #2975
Walbanger

Likes (Received): 1103

Quote:

That would suggest a break up of the Qatar Iberian bloc which is great for everyone. Pretty sure Aus, South Korea and Japan can handle losing to the USA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krudmonk View Post
Too numerous to tell, thats where trolls are bred, there and League Unlimited.
Walbanger no está en línea  
Old November 12th, 2010, 06:25 AM   #2976
MysteryMike
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walbanger View Post
That would suggest a break up of the Qatar Iberian bloc which is great for everyone. Pretty sure Aus, South Korea and Japan can handle losing to the USA.
Which will lead to a grand ENGLAND & AUSTRALIAN victory You have to wonder how you could possibly call anybody a troll when you are pretending to be an Australian going for the US. I mean that has got to be right up there with the ultimate in trolling , talk about being seriously brain dead
Old November 12th, 2010, 06:42 AM   #2977
MysteryMike
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walbanger View Post
Isn't it funny how real men play the "other" football codes rather than Association Football.
next account troll
Old November 12th, 2010, 07:19 AM   #2978
en1044
Unregistered User

Likes (Received): 113

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryMike View Post
I think you meant Qatar
Ok, Qatar too.
Old November 12th, 2010, 10:08 AM   #2979
Qatar Son 333
BANNED

Likes (Received): 7

Quote:

It seems i am not the only delusional forumer around this block...
Qatar Son 333 no está en línea  
Old November 12th, 2010, 11:34 AM   #2980
_X_

Likes (Received): 510

Well played 333
Valcke-"Qatar bought World Cup",Platini-" We can't air condition the beaches and the streets in Qatar",Chuck Blazer-"you can't air condition a whole country",Phillip Lahm-"Qatar decision'madness' ",Wenger-" Winter World Cup Would Cause Problems Between Clubs, Countries And FIFA"
_X_ no está en línea  

Closed Thread

Tags
los angeles, united states of america, world cup