daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Photo Forums > Urban Showcase

Urban Showcase Show your selfmade photos



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old August 24th, 2009, 04:44 AM   #41
SYDNEY
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Likes (Received):























  Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old August 24th, 2009, 05:44 AM   #42
drkf1234
BANNED
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 30
Likes (Received): 0

Your photographs are amazing. I am planning a trip to Sydney early next year and I can't wait, I haven't been there for many years.
drkf1234 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2009, 06:02 AM   #43
SYDNEY
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by drkf1234 View Post
Your photographs are amazing. I am planning a trip to Sydney early next year and I can't wait, I haven't been there for many years.
Thank you, I wish you bon voyage mate
  Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2009, 02:16 AM   #44
SYDNEY
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Likes (Received):























  Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2009, 05:07 PM   #45
south
always lost
 
south's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: 東京
Posts: 530
Likes (Received): 2

What a photogenic city. Beautiful as always
can't believe it's been five years since I last went there. hope to be back soon.

Keep those fantastic pics coming
__________________
.
mmm skyscraper i love you
south no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2009, 05:11 PM   #46
Bristol Mike
Rain + Cold = England
 
Bristol Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Bristol
Posts: 5,305
Likes (Received): 2373

Awesome photos mate, Sydney looks fantastic, especially in your pictures. And yet again I can see lots of British-looking buildings . Looking forward to more.
Bristol Mike no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2009, 12:27 AM   #47
SYDNEY
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by south View Post
What a photogenic city. Beautiful as always
can't believe it's been five years since I last went there. hope to be back soon.

Keep those fantastic pics coming
Thank you Yes it is very easy to take great pics of Sydney. I am hoping to be back there by early next year


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bristol Mike View Post
Awesome photos mate, Sydney looks fantastic, especially in your pictures. And yet again I can see lots of British-looking buildings . Looking forward to more.
Thanks Mike, it is easy to see the British influence, amazing what "criminals" created
  Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2009, 01:29 AM   #48
SYDNEY
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Likes (Received):





















  Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2009, 05:54 AM   #49
PortoNuts
Registered User
 
PortoNuts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Porto
Posts: 24,100
Likes (Received): 7534

One of my English teachers was an Australian from Sydney. She said it's coolest city in the world (how unbiased).

I'll have to visit it one day.
__________________
Got one head for money and one head for sin..
PortoNuts no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2009, 06:08 AM   #50
Andre_idol
Fluorescent Adolescent
 
Andre_idol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Barcelos > Oeiras, Portugal
Posts: 6,261
Likes (Received): 431

Amazing city
Andre_idol no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2009, 07:57 AM   #51
SYDNEY
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortoNuts View Post
One of my English teachers was an Australian from Sydney. She said it's coolest city in the world (how unbiased).

I'll have to visit it one day.
That is Sydneysiders for you but I like that - to be proud of your city creates a very positive image for your city. My first impression was that I wasn't too crazy about Sydney but you can't blame me - Auckland is 1/4 of the population and not nearly as big or busy ... I was bewildered and gobsmacked but I am willing to give it a second chance - I will be back there next year with the option of moving there ... the weather for me is the number 1 criteria


Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre_idol View Post
Amazing city
I agree
  Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2009, 01:39 PM   #52
Mr_kiwi_fruit
Registered User
 
Mr_kiwi_fruit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 8,053
Likes (Received): 1661

Love this angle

__________________
Mr_kiwi_fruit no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2009, 02:41 PM   #53
PortoNuts
Registered User
 
PortoNuts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Porto
Posts: 24,100
Likes (Received): 7534

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYDNEY View Post
That is Sydneysiders for you but I like that - to be proud of your city creates a very positive image for your city. My first impression was that I wasn't too crazy about Sydney but you can't blame me - Auckland is 1/4 of the population and not nearly as big or busy ... I was bewildered and gobsmacked but I am willing to give it a second chance - I will be back there next year with the option of moving there ... the weather for me is the number 1 criteria
I never said that being proud of your city is wrong .
__________________
Got one head for money and one head for sin..
PortoNuts no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2009, 03:32 PM   #54
melbstud
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 667
Likes (Received): 7

I htink Sydney is amazing and the photos highlight that but I dont know if I would live there but I am from Melbourne and heck I think its awesome, thats what makes Australia amazing each city is amazing and world class in its own way!

Yep Melbourne weather doghouse and Sydney is better but we make up for it with our cool cafe culture and alleways.
melbstud no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2009, 03:58 AM   #55
SYDNEY
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_kiwi_fruit View Post
Love this angle
It is Gorgeous !!


Quote:
Originally Posted by PortoNuts View Post
I never said that being proud of your city is wrong .
I know that you didn't, just sharing my experience


Quote:
Originally Posted by melbstud View Post
I htink Sydney is amazing and the photos highlight that but I dont know if I would live there but I am from Melbourne and heck I think its awesome, thats what makes Australia amazing each city is amazing and world class in its own way!

Yep Melbourne weather doghouse and Sydney is better but we make up for it with our cool cafe culture and alleways.
I wish it was easy to choose between the two but here is my thinking .... I can't stand grey days anymore, each time winter comes around I get extremely depressed - I have heard from everybody that Melbourne is the same as Auckland during Winter and in summer the temperatures are extreme. Why not get the best of both Worlds ... live in the city that has the better weather (for me - which will help with my mood) and travel to Melbourne at least once a month for a weekend of culture ... that way both cities can be my home and I will get the best of both worlds
  Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2009, 05:23 AM   #56
SYDNEY
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Likes (Received):





















  Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2009, 08:14 AM   #57
Mr_kiwi_fruit
Registered User
 
Mr_kiwi_fruit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 8,053
Likes (Received): 1661

Just when I thought you had nothing leftover!! Great pics.
__________________
Mr_kiwi_fruit no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2009, 09:53 AM   #58
corredor06
BANNED
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Panama City
Posts: 966
Likes (Received): 31

amazing city
corredor06 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2009, 10:01 AM   #59
LtBk
Registered User
 
LtBk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Greater Baltimore
Posts: 3,103
Likes (Received): 3711

These are best pictures of Sydney I ever seen.
LtBk no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2009, 10:25 AM   #60
Ducko
Registered User
 
Ducko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 245
Likes (Received): 110

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtBk View Post
These are best pictures of Sydney I ever seen.
You took the words out of my mouth.
BTW Sydney, the weather in Melbourne is OK & Sydney has a thriving cultural scene, too.
Ducko no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

tech management by Sysprosium