daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > City/Metro Compilations

City/Metro Compilations Help report active highrise/urban developments occurring in your city to the global SSC community.

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old March 28th, 2010, 02:20 AM   #1341
Rudravarman
BANNED

Likes (Received): 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvaaa View Post
Dude,

Stop smoking whatever you are smoking!!
Wake up and smile the coffee!! This is not 2000 years ago.
You can not live in the past. We can not change the past.
Lets move on to what is ahead for all of us.
STOP SMOKING, OKAY!!!
^ Oh mannn!! You can't be that stupid! I'm using this as our achievements of the past and how WE Invented mega-cities and that building Skyscrapers and sophisticated infrastructures such as roads, canals, reservoirs, bridges etc ain't new to us! They were boasting about their skyscrapers and skybridges comparing it to our city and it didn't impress me because we already achieve that wayyy before they even came to South East Asia! Where were the Viets when we were thriving as the world's Greatest Civilization ( they weren't even in South East Asia)! I used this to back up my claim because Viet member was looking down on our country saying that we make south east Asia look bad when I said that you guys were never south east Asian in the beginning! WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING ME! Why should we look up to others when we can look up to our Great Ancestors who invented and made the biggest Metropolis in the world! We should built our city plan like Angkor! Did you see the Dubai skyscraper that was built on an island! They use Angkor as a model to build that! We can learn from our ancestors past from their mistakes and move on! Don't take my comments seriously when I was just joking around! Stop having people's back when you can't even handle yourself!
Rudravarman no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old March 28th, 2010, 02:34 AM   #1342
Rudravarman
BANNED

It's funny how when people want to bash Cambodians all they talk about is the Khmer Rouge, genocide etc! But when it comes to talking about Angkor and the rest of our glorious history they stay SHUT! To that one Youn member! Don't say we make South East Asia look bad when you guys just came here for only 300 years! We were the FIRST TO EMERGE AS THE GREATEST CIVILIZATION in South East Asia! Every civilization rise and fall and that's how we learn from our past! TO AH KVAA! We repeat history that's why I posted that to show your dumbazz what we need to learn from the past and move on to the future!
Old March 28th, 2010, 02:51 AM   #1343
going-higher
BANNED

Likes (Received): 139

I thought this thread talk about Cambodia project and construction now it involve politics thanks to Khmer nationalist like Rudravarman hey Rudravarman i recommend you to this site http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/ i hope it help you release your anger or maybe you already have an acc there lol
going-higher no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2010, 03:52 AM   #1344
kvaaa

Likes (Received): 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolKool View Post
That is all you review about Ha Noi. oh, Do you think your review is totally right?!
Vietnam is like China. With one blink of any eye, things change completely.
If someone has not visited Vietnam within a year and thinking things are not much different when visit a year later, he/she will be surprised big time. Within five to ten years, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City will be like Bangkok or maybe even better. Oh, by the way, I think Da Nang will be the next Asian Rivera.
kvaaa no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2010, 04:54 AM   #1345
Rudravarman
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by going-higher View Post
I thought this thread talk about Cambodia project and construction now it involve politics thanks to Khmer nationalist like Rudravarman hey Rudravarman i recommend you to this site http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/ i hope it help you release your anger or maybe you already have an acc there lol
hahhahaha.. No thankx maybe you should let your viet friends join that site since they can't handle criticism lolz)!
Old March 28th, 2010, 05:14 AM   #1346
AsianDragons
Oz-Asian

Likes (Received): 263

http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/

Go to Asia's finest for bitch fighting babies, racism and I think i'm better than others , stick to the topic Projects
AsianDragons no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2010, 05:25 AM   #1347
AsianDragons
Oz-Asian

Are there any new developments in cambodia
Old March 28th, 2010, 05:54 AM   #1348
KDean

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianDragons View Post
Are there any new developments in cambodia
I heard that our government plans to put black top on the red gravel roads, so it is the good news of development in Cambodia because more new roads will be good. You know there are no dirt roads in Phnom Penh now compare to few years ago!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by KDean; March 28th, 2010 at 06:21 AM.
KDean no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2010, 06:42 AM   #1349
Chadster93

Likes (Received): 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvaaa View Post
Some of us will appreciate seeing pictures of Vietnamese cities. Seeing what is happening in Vietnam will motivate some of us to look up to Vietnam and hopefully use Vietnamese development as the model to follow.
OMG, this got to be the most stupid comment on here. This coming from a (Cambodian???) member that last year told me not to post projects that were set to be completed on Koh Pich. He said that those images that I posted were only concepts and that I shouldn't post them on this thread yet he wants people to post images of Vietnamese cities???/ That is so freakin' reeeeeetttttaaaaarrrrreeeddddd!!!! If you want to see images of Vietnam then go visit the Vietnamese forum.
Chadster93 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2010, 07:10 AM   #1350
sopheaktr

Likes (Received): 23

yes, but most of them are SHIT,
they were brainwashed by the west
they dont know the how the locals feel
they just want to transform not to do
they just blame and blame and blame
as a result most of them die there!

Quote:
i think cambodia has more population than that...
especially because TONS live out of country.
for example japan, US, australia, Germany, Switz, England, France
ETC.
Old March 28th, 2010, 09:22 AM   #1351
AsianDragons
Oz-Asian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sopheaktr View Post
yes, but most of them are SHIT,
they were brainwashed by the west
they dont know the how the locals feel
they just want to transform not to do
they just blame and blame and blame
as a result most of them die there!
What? it's the other ways around, I'm an Australian born khmer, I tell khmer people who come to australia the truth and yet some are just ignorant. Please don't be ignorant because you seem to be an intelligent person. People know whats right and whats wrong, they don't need be told. Mine you I speak khmer more fluent than any other khmer born in Cambodia, I even pick on khmer borns who can't speak the language with flair. Most of them think like you, but they tend to be very lazy and thats true, not to say that they are my friends. I too blame khmers and all the time, then I tell them lets do something about it.
Old March 28th, 2010, 09:31 AM   #1352
AsianDragons
Oz-Asian

If you guy care about the people, can you sponsor the organiztion called Poverty Aid for Cambodia, run by my khmer language teacher in Australia. 100% of donations go to building wells and providing for the needy. Those guys are still nonetheless Cambodian nationals please assist them

Last edited by AsianDragons; March 28th, 2010 at 10:06 AM.
Old March 28th, 2010, 09:33 AM   #1353
Rachna

Likes (Received): 1

Be understandable!

Is there a thread talking about Vietnam: Projects & Construction?
The topic here is PHNOM PENH : Projects & Construction.
I hope some of our neighbor friends can post their topic on the right thread.

Phnom Penh not Hanio or Huchimegch !
Rachna no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2010, 10:18 AM   #1354
going-higher
BANNED

Likes (Received): 139

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudravarman View Post
hahhahaha.. No thankx maybe you should let your viet friends join that site since they can't handle criticism lolz)!
We are human not robot. We have feeling 2
going-higher no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2010, 10:39 AM   #1355
AsianDragons
Oz-Asian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudravarman View Post
Who CAN?
Old March 28th, 2010, 11:23 AM   #1356
India101

Likes (Received): 2632

Sorry for being of topic but thought that most Cambodian forumers would be here -

VOTE FOR CAMBODIAN FORUM

btw, great projects.
India101 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2010, 11:30 AM   #1357
cris7

Likes (Received): 49

Your country is beautiful.I want to travel in the future. I think everybody should respect every country, culture, language...
cris7 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2010, 11:53 AM   #1358
MBRkhmer
Welcome to Cambodia

Hi, all friends here!
I'm not a Hun Sen supporter but I realize that Hun Sen now he walking on the right direction, you know some country their deverloping from the city to countryside but Hun sen now he deverloping from countryside to the city, so even phnom penh grow a lot high building for some rich peoples or foriengner to buy it but the farmer still very poor that's good for Cambodia??
Some country their farmer grow rice 2years= 7times but cambodia farmer grow rice just 1 year= 1time or some area got inought water they do it 2times.
And some country their farmer working like machine but still poor! So if Hun sen keep doing more raod or water system to the countryside sure our farmer will be better or become rich!
This is what I should compare ! Why Cambodia can't move faster if 85% of Cambodian are farmer???? And they become rich???

Cambodia farm land is more than peoples!!!!!!
MBRkhmer no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2010, 12:02 PM   #1359
MBRkhmer
Welcome to Cambodia

Hi kvaa, my friend you very support Hun Sen do you know what's he doing???? Why I can't compare phnom penh or Cambodia to other country???
MBRkhmer no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2010, 12:30 PM   #1360
YSovann

Likes (Received): 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBRkhmer View Post
Hi kvaa, my friend you very support Hun Sen do you know what's he doing???? Why I can't compare phnom penh or Cambodia to other country???
Yes, i agree but i don't want every body compare Phnom penh with another City Why don't they compare Hanio with Hong Kong or Singapore I mean that Hanio was running 1000 steps before Phnom Penh

I am very happy to see our country develop event slow or fast
YSovann no está en línea   Reply With Quote