daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > City/Metro Compilations

City/Metro Compilations Help report active highrise/urban developments occurring in your city to the global SSC community.

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old April 10th, 2010, 01:33 PM   #1641
YSovann

Likes (Received): 2

Another thing the government should build the walking bridge i can't wait. I don't want to see the traffics jam and accidents every day. You know we spent lot of money from the traffics jam and an accidents
YSovann no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old April 10th, 2010, 02:40 PM   #1642
MBRkhmer
Welcome to Cambodia

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by YSovann View Post
Another thing the government should build the walking bridge i can't wait. I don't want to see the traffics jam and accidents every day. You know we spent lot of money from the traffics jam and an accidents
Accidents make our country lose more than 30 milions dollar a year not yet included a few thousand lifes, but our government spend only more than 1 milion to make a program to prevent our peoples from road accident.

It's not balance, why they do not spend more moneys on this thing????

Khmer word ( Ka Pear Pro Ser Cheang Pcheal Bal)

In the end just lat our (Masters) learn from mistake!!!!

Learn untill they die too.....!?
MBRkhmer no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2010, 05:47 PM   #1643
LuvKhm3r
Asian kid

Likes (Received): 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBRkhmer View Post
Accidents make our country lose more than 30 milions dollar a year not yet included a few thousand lifes, but our government spend only more than 1 milion to make a program to prevent our peoples from road accident.

It's not balance, why they do not spend more moneys on this thing????

Khmer word ( Ka Pear Pro Ser Cheang Pcheal Bal)

In the end just lat our (Masters) learn from mistake!!!!

Learn untill they die too.....!?
It's not 30 millions. It's 130-240million dollars (RFA Khmer) that the goverment spend every year to fix the road, and people life. And they only spend 1 million to provent the accident! That stupid!

That how our goverment so stupid!
LuvKhm3r no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2010, 07:24 PM   #1644
yangkhm

Likes (Received): 172

Accidents is not only government mistakes but also the drivers. We can not complain on only government but we have to complain others that related to drivers, police, education system and driverīs parents etc. driving is related to social behavior of drivers. if every drivers respect to traffic role, i think it will have less accidents. everywhere in the world has accidents which is not only in Cambodia, but the main factor is much or less accidents depend on the drivers behavior toward respecting traffic role, have good manner in driving, respect to other and donīt slight.
yangkhm no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2010, 08:18 PM   #1645
MBRkhmer
Welcome to Cambodia

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangkhm View Post
Accidents is not only government mistakes but also the drivers. We can not complain on only government but we have to complain others that related to drivers, police, education system and driverīs parents etc. driving is related to social behavior of drivers. if every drivers respect to traffic role, i think it will have less accidents. everywhere in the world has accidents which is not only in Cambodia, but the main factor is much or less accidents depend on the drivers behavior toward respecting traffic role, have good manner in driving, respect to other and donīt slight.
But everything must start by the goverment.

I'm not hate Hun Sen and I don't think any man can be a strong prime minister in Cambodia like him.

but I really hate most of the old minister they are master but like shit...

Last edited by MBRkhmer; April 10th, 2010 at 10:04 PM.
MBRkhmer no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2010, 12:35 AM   #1646
cris7

Likes (Received): 49

But I heard your goverment found a lot of oil in Cambodia, right ? Everything will become better
cris7 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2010, 12:38 AM   #1647
thekh

Likes (Received): 129

I don't think that the French is very bad at all. Without them, we wouldn't know anything about our ancient past.
They love Khmer people and culture. We have to give them some respect.
They restored and cleared all most Angkorian temples and tried to bring Khmer Culture to Europe.
They the one who made Khmer culture very famous in 1900s. Do you know who design our royal palace or national museum? it's the French.

Here some temples that had not restore yet after the French just discovered in 1800s-1900s.

Bayon Temple

Angkor Wat

Angkor Thom Gate

Indochina Expo in 1931. They built some of Indochina Architectures in Paris. Over 33 millions visitors( Europeans) visited this site during that time.
A lot of Europeans wished to go to Indochina one day in their life time. However, this place was destroyed during WW 2.

Angkor Wat in Paris

National Museum of Cambodia in Paris

Laos Architecture in Paris

Vietnamese temple in Paris
thekh no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2010, 02:06 AM   #1648
Rudravarman
BANNED

Likes (Received): 5

Stop kissing the French azz! That's why we lost half of our land to AH Youn!
Rudravarman no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2010, 02:27 AM   #1649
thekh

Likes (Received): 129

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudravarman View Post
Stop kissing the French azz! That's why we lost half of our land to AH Youn!
Without them you think we can get back our Khmer land from Siam(Siem.) Siem Reap, Battambang, Preah vihear, Odor Meancheay, Bateay Meancheay and Pursat, those provinces were under Siam in 1800s. You should thank them for get it back or else Khmer in those provinces will just like Khmer in Surin and other khmer provinces in Thailand. No one is perfect, without them we wouldn't have anything anyway.

Last edited by thekh; April 11th, 2010 at 02:44 AM.
thekh no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2010, 03:04 AM   #1650
yangkhm

Haha........if no war, world will become peace! peace land for human being!
Old April 11th, 2010, 03:12 AM   #1651
Rudravarman
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekh View Post
Without them you think we can get back our Khmer land from Siam(Siem.) Siem Reap, Battambang, Preah vihear, Odor Meancheay, Bateay Meancheay and Pursat, those provinces were under Siam in 1800s. You should thank them for get it back or else Khmer in those provinces will just like Khmer in Surin and other khmer provinces in Thailand. No one is perfect, without them we wouldn't have anything anyway.
yeah in return we lost Trat Province and many other provinces to the Siamese! Oh yeah and our Islands!
Old April 11th, 2010, 03:29 AM   #1652
LuvKhm3r
Asian kid

Likes (Received): 8

Quote:
yeah in return we lost Trat Province and many other provinces to the Siamese! Oh yeah and our Islands!
Don't make me say something! I can't stand both if the countries Thai and Freanch. The stupid Freanch took alot of Khmer stuff oto their country, and the stupid Thai took almost all the land, plus the viet took the land too. I don't understand it? How much more do they planing to take? The whole country?
LuvKhm3r no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2010, 03:50 AM   #1653
kvaaa

Likes (Received): 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekh View Post
Thekh,

You are very intelligent. Sooner or later, we will need help from the French again. Who signed the treaty with Siam? Without the help from the French, we would never get Preah Vihear to be listed as a World Heritage Site. Thekh, I stopped arguing with that one person. Someone mentioned that he is just a kid, possibly a member of a gang in the US.
kvaaa no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2010, 03:55 AM   #1654
AsianDragons
Oz-Asian

Likes (Received): 263

come on think they are all bad, just that some are better than others, nonetheless they are all bad but north-west cambodia for cochinchina, is that worth it
AsianDragons no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2010, 03:59 AM   #1655
AsianDragons
Oz-Asian

Likes (Received): 263

ខ្លូនទីពឹងខ្លូន is the best option
AsianDragons no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2010, 04:28 AM   #1656
kvaaa

Likes (Received): 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianDragons View Post
ខ្លូនទីពឹងខ្លូន is the best option
We are not in a position to be on our own two feet. If we are capable, we would have oil flowing from the Gulf of Thailand by now. France is the only country that can deal with Siam when it comes to Cambodia-Thailand relatons because they are the one who signed the treaty with them. They fought a war with Thailand. It is not a steep price to pay by just using their langauge as our official langauge.
kvaaa no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2010, 04:32 AM   #1657
yangkhm

I think, God punish our country, but it is not fair for the weak and poor country as our.
SEE! strong and power countries always colonizer weak and poor countries.
We had lost a lot of land and advantages to other countries. We have no way to fight to get it back. Now what we should do is trying to protect the current land and what we have.
All power countries are the devil, they almost the bad. I really hate the all those countries.
It is not fair for weak and poor countries.
Old April 11th, 2010, 04:39 AM   #1658
heavyrain2408
>>>GO>>>VIETNAM>>>

Likes (Received): 12

Quote:
For 30 years they still haven't knock down those old ugly French buildings! Let's replace it with Khmer architecture! I hate French buildings and the The people!
Excuse me!!!

I hate the French. The French colonial period destroyed the Indochina's resources and education severely so we are still all poor now.

But I think the French architecture is the most romantic and the most beautiful on the Earth! Even the American capital - Washington DC has been trying to mimic Paris.
You guys should keep those French buildings instead.

... Live for your smile

Die for your kiss ...
heavyrain2408 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2010, 04:57 AM   #1659
yangkhm

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyrain2408 View Post
Excuse me!!!

I hate the French. The French colonial period destroyed the Indochina's resources and education severely so we are still all poor now.

But I think the French architecture is the most romantic and the most beautiful on the Earth! Even the American capital - Washington DC has been trying to mimic Paris.
You guys should keep those French buildings instead.
how can we go to destroy all those buildings? we would in jail, if we have done...
keep it to show that our country were colonized by France.
Old April 11th, 2010, 05:57 AM   #1660
Rudravarman
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangkhm View Post
how can we go to destroy all those buildings? we would in jail, if we have done...
keep it to show that our country were colonized by France.
Just knock down all them ugly French buildings! They are useless and doesn't look too pleasing to the eyes!