daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Forums > Stadiums and Sport Arenas

Stadiums and Sport Arenas » Completed | Under Construction | Proposed | Demolished



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


View Poll Results: Do You like stadiums
Yes 154 96.86%
No 5 3.14%
Voters: 159. You may not vote on this poll

Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old May 20th, 2007, 01:31 PM   #681
Tom Hughes
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,491
Likes (Received): 989

The One eyed city......

"Maurice Johnstone still recieves death threats"

And Mr Lennon gets flowers off his fellow ulstermen? How many Catholics played for Rangers pre-Mojo? I missed your response.

"they hate the idea of Catholics mixing with Protestants (hence their apartheid schools in Scotland - they set up their own Catholic schools whilst everybody else attends non-denominational schools)."

Isn't that preservation of culture, or is that only when it's protestant, are the protestant's schools non-denominational in Ulster? Jeez, the protestants insisted on the partition a whole country, and treated the native people as second class citizens and you're talking about apartheid? Not allowing all adult catholics to vote, work in civil service, police and many key industries........ please don't make me laugh...... Hilarious is right. Take your orange blinkers off they stink of hypocracy.


"Explain why they sing 'Soon there will be no Protestants at all"

I could ask you to explain any number of anti-catholic songs. Did hear a celtic song that praised "those brave protestant men" though, suggestings there's is not a religious fundamentalism.


"Celtic fans are 95% Catholic just like Rangers fans are 95% Protestant."

Where did you get those stats from? Nearly half the celtic fans I know are not catholic..... (I work predominently with jocks), go figure.

"As for your bizarre statement that Protestants are not the majority in N.Ireland??? They are in the country of N.Ireland...and that's all that counts."

Where does the Northern Ireland Rugby team play? Ulster is still a province of Ireland, and has been for what....... a thousand years? more? The partitioning of a country for political/religious reasons surely cannot work.....

"Yes, some ex IRA men did get good jobs...but that still doesn't change the fact that they lost. The IRA's aim was a united Ireland through violence...the IRA no longer exists and Ireland in not United...they lost...big time!"

Who won? What was the score? So you really think someone won in that shamefull episode? And, they lost then you put them into power anyway? What next, Hitler would have got top job at the UN? Who started the troubles/violence.....? I think you'll find that by the 60's the IRA were little more than a few old men in Eire Pubs reminiscing about 1916-1921 and various minor scuffles in the meantime. They took years to mobilise, but the bigots gave them plenty of motivation...... well done!

Like I said, I live in a city with hundreds of thousands of Catholics, and historically with an Orange tradition as big as Ulsters and Glasgows..... We sussed it all out years ago, and we never take it to the match!! Shame your lot didn't have the gumption. Now, that you could have marched about (Maybe)! By the way, I have had to do a bit of marching in my time, why anyone would want to do it without being paid is beyond my comprehension, and frankly bordering on fraudulent.
Tom Hughes no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old May 20th, 2007, 02:14 PM   #682
1878EFC
Registered User
 
1878EFC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 1,437
Likes (Received): 101

Well i'd go for Goodison for obvious reasons. The atmosphere is great when it gets going and its my home, you can stick your souless bowls up your arse give me a dilapidated Goodison Park any day.







And the famous Gwladys St







had to sneak this one in



Other grounds i like:

Ibrox
Nou Camp
Westfalen
Bombonera
1878EFC no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2007, 02:23 PM   #683
atom
De omnibus dubitandum est
 
atom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: N/A
Posts: 14,121
Likes (Received): 4315

MCG, Melbourne
__________________
Thai Forum Thailand Info
The only real prison is fear, and the only real freedom is freedom from fear.
atom no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2007, 03:47 PM   #684
Stockholm_Rovers
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 184
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Hughes View Post
and Mr Lennon gets flowers off his fellow ulstermen? How many Catholics played for Rangers pre-Mojo? I missed your response.
Nobody is denying Rangers weren't keen on signing Catholics before Maurice Johnstone. Rangers fans admit this whilst celtic fans pretend they don't have a bigotted element when they clearly they do. However once again you show your ignorance, Maurice Johnstone was not the first Catholic to sign for Rangers, a number of Catholic players had played for Rangers before Maurice Johnstone - Laurie Blyth signed for the club in 1951, Dr Kivlachan who played for the Gers before the first world war, South African Don Kichenbrand, Pat Lafferty (signed before Celtic even existed), Archie Kyle, Joe Donnachie, Constantine McGhie, James Tutty, Colin Mainds, Tom Murray, Tom Dunbar, Hugh O’Neill and John Spencer to name a few. Maurice Johnstone is thought of as the first Catholic to be signed by Rangers only by the ignorant - I hope you are enjoying being educated here.

Lennon is hated by all Scottish clubs, he gets booed at every game because he is a wanker. He called Aberdeen fans "sheep shaggers" last week, he called Rangers fans "dirty Orange [email protected]", he gave 2 fingers to Hibs fans 6 months ago - everybody hates him because he is a wanker. Plenty of Catholics from N.Ireland play or have played in Scotland and they were not singled out because they were not wankers. Lennon is hated by all fans of all clubs, just ask any Scottish football fan, he is booed by everybody!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Hughes View Post
"Isn't that preservation of culture, or is that only when it's protestant, are the protestant's schools non-denominational in Ulster? Jeez, the protestants insisted on the partition a whole country, and treated the native people as second class citizens and you're talking about apartheid? Not allowing all adult catholics to vote, work in civil service, police and many key industries........ please don't make me laugh...... Hilarious is right. Take your orange blinkers off they stink of hypocracy.
I was taking about Scotland...not N.Ireland. Celtic play in Scotland, not N.Ireland. I can't comment on N.Ireland's education system as I don't live there and don't know much about it. I am however an expert on the Scottish education system.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Hughes View Post
Where did you get those stats from? Nearly half the celtic fans I know are not catholic..... (I work predominently with jocks), go figure.
Absolute bollocks, there are almost no Protestant celtic fans in Scotland. I'm talking about proper fans who go to games, not mickey mouse fans who live in Manchester or London and say "celtic are my favourite Scottish team". Celtic fans always sing 'soon there will be no Protestants at all' at every away game. They are just as bigotted as Rangers fans. In fact, it wasn't that long ago that they actually used to hold mass in the centre circle on a Sunday (this ended in the 70's). I could qote an almost endless list of incidents involving celtics support of the IRA which is obviously bigotted as there are hundreds of incidents of the IRA killing Protestants in N.Ireland simply because they were Protestant - "La Mon house" Petrol Fire-Bomb Massacre, Kings Mills Massacre, The Tullyvallen Massacre, "Bloody Friday" Friday 21st July 1972, The Shankill bomb Massacre, The Darkley Gospel Hall Massacre, random taxi driver killings, the blowing up of Protestant businesses and the killing of the business owners, the eviction of Protestants from Londonderry and other towns - many examples sectarian murders by the IRA so any support of the IRA is obviously sectarian. Again, Rangers fan are no angels either, but you seem to think celtic fans do not have a problem with bigottry when they clearly do.

The only reason they don't sing bigotted songs at home games is because the CCTV would be able to highlight which season ticket holder it is and they would have their season ticket removed...the same applies to Rangers, there are no bigotted songs at Ibrox, only away games. As for the stats, the results were from an internal study taken by both clubs - celtic found that 97% of season ticket holders were Catholic and Rangers found that 95% of their season ticket holders were Protestant....having lived in Glasgow for 40 years, I can tell you that you won't find many Protestants at a celtic home game and you won't find many Catholics at a Rangers home game.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Hughes View Post
Where does the Northern Ireland Rugby team play? Ulster is still a province of Ireland, and has been for what....... a thousand years? more? The partitioning of a country for political/religious reasons surely cannot work

I don't care about Rugby??? N.Ireland is part of the UK and the IRA have been defeated - N.Ireland is still part of the UK, will remain so and the majority of the population are Protestant. These are the facts...you can quote Rugby teams until the cows come home but it won't change the fact that N.Ireland is part of the UK and Eire is a totally seperate country. The Loyalists won, end of story. It's was a costly fight, but the Loyalists won.

One last thing, your Hitler example - many high ranking Nazis got top jobs in the new German government after the war as well as the new German military, the American military, American scientific research industries and various other official roles in the new Europe!

........and please, before you answer, do some research as you don't know your facts. To be honest, I can't be bothered debating with you anymore as you simply don't know the facts of the issues. Spend some time in Scotland and you will learn the truth! I hope you enjoyed being educated by my posts, thanks for your time.

"As for Sinn Fein/IRA the question must be asked why did you not go down the democratic road and pursue a political path as you would be exactly where you are now and there would be no 4,000 people in graveyards throughout Northern Ireland and beyond. More to the point there would be no killers or bombers in Government as I am sure you know this is totally repugnant and does not bode well for a future peaceful Northern Ireland."

Last edited by Stockholm_Rovers; May 20th, 2007 at 04:09 PM.
Stockholm_Rovers no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2007, 07:23 PM   #685
Tom Hughes
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,491
Likes (Received): 989

"However once again you show your ignorance, Maurice Johnstone was not the first Catholic to sign for Rangers,"

Never said he was.

"a number of Catholic players had played for Rangers before Maurice Johnstone - Laurie Blyth signed for the club in 1951, Dr Kivlachan who played for the Gers before the first world war, South African Don Kichenbrand, Pat Lafferty (signed before Celtic even existed), Archie Kyle, Joe Donnachie, Constantine McGhie, James Tutty, Colin Mainds, Tom Murray, Tom Dunbar, Hugh O’Neill and John Spencer to name a few. Maurice Johnstone is thought of as the first Catholic to be signed by Rangers only by the ignorant - I hope you are enjoying being educated here."

Wow, you've hammered the internet research there. I think you knew what I meant......How many in the 20th century before Mo? How many non-catholics at Celtic in the same period..... No comparison mate and you know it.


"Absolute bollocks, there are almost no Protestant celtic fans in Scotland."


I work with a few celtic lads who couldn't say a Hail Mary to save their lives.


"I could qote an almost endless list of incidents involving celtics support of the IRA which is obviously bigotted as there are hundreds of incidents of the IRA killing Protestants in N.Ireland simply because they were Protestant - "La Mon house" Petrol Fire-Bomb Massacre, Kings Mills Massacre, The Tullyvallen Massacre, "Bloody Friday" Friday 21st July 1972, The Shankill bomb Massacre, The Darkley Gospel Hall Massacre, random taxi driver killings, the blowing up of Protestant businesses and the killing of the business owners, the eviction of Protestants from Londonderry and other towns - many examples sectarian murders by the IRA so any support of the IRA is obviously sectarian. Again, Rangers fan are no angels either, but you seem to think celtic fans do not have a problem with bigottry when they clearly do."

Northern Ireland obviously fascinates you, I can assure you I have more reason to know a bit about it than footy affiliations, and quite frankly this winning losing thing makes me laugh from someone who simply quotes the internet.

"........and please, before you answer, do some research as you don't know your facts. To be honest, I can't be bothered debating with you anymore as you simply don't know the facts of the issues. Spend some time in Scotland and you will learn the truth! I hope you enjoyed being educated by my posts, thanks for your time."

Debate? Quoting the internet, and failing to answer almost all points. I work in the North sea, I'm in Scotland and working with both lots all the time.
Tom Hughes no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2007, 07:27 PM   #686
Tom Hughes
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,491
Likes (Received): 989

Agreed.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1878EFC View Post
Well i'd go for Goodison for obvious reasons. The atmosphere is great when it gets going and its my home, you can stick your souless bowls up your arse give me a dilapidated Goodison Park any day.







And the famous Gwladys St







had to sneak this one in



Other grounds i like:

Ibrox
Nou Camp
Westfalen
Bombonera
Nice one...... God's country!!!
Tom Hughes no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2007, 07:32 PM   #687
Tom Hughes
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,491
Likes (Received): 989

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1878EFC View Post
Well i'd go for Goodison for obvious reasons. The atmosphere is great when it gets going and its my home, you can stick your souless bowls up your arse give me a dilapidated Goodison Park any day.





Bombonera
Meant to ask, was that top one taken after the Derby and their section was deserted? That day they truly "walked alone"........ Quality!
Tom Hughes no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2007, 08:08 PM   #688
Penhorn
alps @ SSP
 
Penhorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia
Posts: 315
Likes (Received): 5

Montreal!

image hosted on flickr


image hosted on flickr


The tower is actually built over the swimming pool, the triangular spot on the ceiling where there're no skylights is the base of the tower. It stands like a three-legged stool.
image hosted on flickr
Penhorn no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2007, 01:01 AM   #689
TEBC
Registered User
 
TEBC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Sćo Paulo
Posts: 23,187
Likes (Received): 5763

Maracanć!!
TEBC no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2007, 01:05 PM   #690
1878EFC
Registered User
 
1878EFC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 1,437
Likes (Received): 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Hughes View Post
Meant to ask, was that top one taken after the Derby and their section was deserted? That day they truly "walked alone"........ Quality!
i'm not sure tom although it does look like it, i got them off the bluekipper forum along with these. now the first one is from the derby and the second one is the best flag ever



1878EFC no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2007, 03:27 PM   #691
JimB
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 11,016
Likes (Received): 4786

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
Not the most modern and far from the best but it still creates the best atmosphere of any other ground in Britain.

Utter tosh!

I've been to Goodison on numerous occasions and have always been underwhelmed by the atmosphere and the scarcity of singing.

In that respect, Goodison isn't, to be fair, any worse than quite a number of other Premiership grounds these days. But there are still quite a few which generate a far better atmosphere than Goodison.

And Goodison's atmosphere is utterly negligible by comparison to Ibrox and Parkhead.

Add to this the fact that Goodison has probably the worst views and the second worst facilities (after Fratton Park) in the Premiership and I can't see anyone other than Everton fans mourning the inevitable disappearance of Goodison in its present state.

As to favourite stadiums - and leaving out my home stadium, White Hart Lane - I really like the look of the Denver Broncos' new Invesco Field, Mile High stadium.









Edit:

Above links don't work so go to original page and click on photos to enlarge:

http://www.sportsvenue-technology.com/projects/invesco/

Last edited by JimB; May 21st, 2007 at 03:33 PM.
JimB no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2007, 04:30 PM   #692
1878EFC
Registered User
 
1878EFC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 1,437
Likes (Received): 101

to be fair jimb any atmosphere depends on which game is being played. i admit a lot of the time the atmosphere at goodison isnt that good when we play the likes of fulham and its the same for a lot of teams such as celtic, great atmosphere in european games and the old firm but a run of the mill league game like kilmarnock and its not all that good. you look at our last game of the season against portsmouth the atmosphere was unbeleivable, charlie nicholas said on the skysports centre "you can forget anfield and the kop on wednesday (referring to the champs lge semi against chelsea) goodison park today was something special", honestly when goodison park gets going its hard to beat. if you asked mourinho or sir alex about goodison they would say they dont like going there because of the fans
1878EFC no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2007, 04:47 PM   #693
JimB
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 11,016
Likes (Received): 4786

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1878EFC View Post
to be fair jimb any atmosphere depends on which game is being played. i admit a lot of the time the atmosphere at goodison isnt that good when we play the likes of fulham and its the same for a lot of teams such as celtic, great atmosphere in european games and the old firm but a run of the mill league game like kilmarnock and its not all that good. you look at our last game of the season against portsmouth the atmosphere was unbeleivable, charlie nicholas said on the skysports centre "you can forget anfield and the kop on wednesday (referring to the champs lge semi against chelsea) goodison park today was something special", honestly when goodison park gets going its hard to beat. if you asked mourinho or sir alex about goodison they would say they dont like going there because of the fans

Fair enough.

I think, on the right occasion or against the right team, any ground in the country can have an amazing atmosphere. Like you and your game against Pompey, I think it would be hard for anywhere to beat the atmosphere at White Hart Lane when Spurs beat Chelsea back in November.

But I'm not talking about three or four games a season. I'm talking about stadiums / home fans that consistently generate a good atmosphere.
JimB no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2007, 05:27 AM   #694
G.C.
Registered User
 
G.C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Belfast
Posts: 907
Likes (Received): 13

Name: Windsor Park

Capacity: 14,500 Seating. 6000 Standing

North Stand: 6,800
Kop (Alex Russell) Stand: 4,000
South Stand: 3000
Railway: 700

Address:
Linfield Football and Athletic Club
Windsor Park
Donegall Avenue
BELFAST
BT12 6LW
Northern Ireland

Year Built/Opened: 1905

Architect: Archibald Leitch

Last renovated: 1994 (Construction of Kop started, finished in 1996)

Capacity Record: +62,000 Linfield vs Belfast Celtic

Admission Prices: £9/£6 Concession

Pitch Size: 115x75 (yards)

Pitch Surface: Grass

Owned by: Linfield Football Club






































Last edited by G.C.; May 22nd, 2007 at 04:37 PM.
G.C. no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2007, 05:49 AM   #695
NeilF
Reasons To Be Cheerful
 
NeilF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Edinburgh / Belfast
Posts: 552
Likes (Received): 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Hughes View Post
Celtic are a club formed by Irish immigrants, they formed their own club partly because the sectarian divides in that city meant they couldn't be part of a certain other established club. They were considered second class citizens....Therefore, is it any wonder that they haven't shed their Irish identity? Their opposite numbers in the North of Ireland take great pride in promoting and inflicting their British identity on the natives. At least Celtic fans aren't marching down your street beating their drums. That said, St Patrick's day in Liverpool is as good as anywhere else in the world, meaning you wont see too many St George's crosses at Goodison...... in fact I think I've seen more tricolours over the years. People also shouldn't confuses EFC's blueness with an affinity with Glasgows blueside....... If you know your history I think you will find the opposite to be true.
Celtic was a club formed in 1888. The Irish Tricolour did not really appear anywhere until 1919. You are speaking on a historical misnomer.

May I suggest, otherwise, that everyone trying to discuss Northern Ireland in this thread stop. This is a forum about sport stadium, not one where bigots argue over Northern Irish politics.

EDIT: And on your point, every "Protestant" school in Northern Ireland is non-denominational.

Last edited by NeilF; May 22nd, 2007 at 05:56 AM.
NeilF no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2007, 06:31 AM   #696
jamude18
In Your Thoughts
 
jamude18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: los angeles
Posts: 1,195
Likes (Received): 5

allianze arena,
and azteca stadium.
__________________
No Mas Farc
jamude18 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2007, 06:48 AM   #697
Joćo Paulo
Vitória/Vila Velha-Brazil
 
Joćo Paulo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Vila Velha
Posts: 1,789
Likes (Received): 77

Maracana stadium- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Joćo Paulo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2007, 11:22 AM   #698
G.C.
Registered User
 
G.C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Belfast
Posts: 907
Likes (Received): 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilF View Post
Celtic was a club formed in 1888. The Irish Tricolour did not really appear anywhere until 1919. You are speaking on a historical misnomer.

May I suggest, otherwise, that everyone trying to discuss Northern Ireland in this thread stop. This is a forum about sport stadium, not one where bigots argue over Northern Irish politics.

EDIT: And on your point, every "Protestant" school in Northern Ireland is non-denominational.


Certain peoples posts in this thread should have been deleted a long time ago, but its always the same thing between Rangers and Celtic posters, one will come on yapping about the flags on display then the other will come on yaping about why they're on display then they will both get inviolved in things they have no clue about, Northern Ireland for example.

"Their opposite numbers in the North of Ireland take great pride in promoting and inflicting their British identity on the natives."

Where might this north place be? I've been looking on a map and cant find it. Also what natives are you refferring to?
G.C. no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2007, 04:07 PM   #699
Tom Hughes
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,491
Likes (Received): 989

No wish to offend, but......

"Celtic was a club formed in 1888. The Irish Tricolour did not really appear anywhere until 1919. You are speaking on a historical misnomer."

1916 surely! (and I do believe it appeared before that even) If they are relating to their Irish roots then why not adopt the tricolour, the splash of orange should surely please all?

"May I suggest, otherwise, that everyone trying to discuss Northern Ireland in this thread stop. This is a forum about sport stadium, not one where bigots argue over Northern Irish politics."

I can assure you I have no wish to discuss anyone's politics, the very thought turns me cold, and think that you will find that my inputs throughout this forum and its other versions are totally stadium related. However, I take exception to some of that....... as someone who has served this country (have you?), with seven generations who have done the same, and whose family members have on occasion been charged with the task of helping to sort the shamefull mess that is jokingly called a country, (a place I know nothing about apparently) I feel that I can respond when I feel so inclined. You can't have our blood and not our opinion..... Is that Carsonesque enough for "Disgruntled" from Ulster? Read back, my initial response (and I stress "response") was with respect to Celtic fans having the right to profess there Irishness (perceived/ethnic/ancestral or whatever) if they wanted, it is in fact very much part of their make-up, their history or even "brand" (please forgive that word), and is one of the major reasons for their massive support, with the opposite branding true for Rangers....... they have both prospered due to their Nationalist/Loyalist identities. I was therefore in essence commenting on the irony of Loyalist/Rangers supporters reacting here and criticising this in the context of theirs and their Scots-Irish brethren's Footballing and other activities in NI. As I have already stated, In my city we binned it generations ago..... so calling us bigots is pretty laughable don't you think? The whole thing is a laughing matter where I come from....... not quite as funny in Glasgow/Belfast though.

"EDIT: And on your point, every "Protestant" school in Northern Ireland is non-denominational."

Isn't that an Oxymoron? I think I get what you mean though........
Likewise, Catholic schools in Liverpool will let your lot in too!! BTW the "your lot" bit is a joke.

Also RE the pics above, Linfields old stand wasn't one of Archie's best was it? I quite like what Rangers did with theirs, but the rest of their ground lets it down IMO. There's talk that the company responsible for Parkheads redevelopment will be doing EFC's proposed new stadium...... Functionality before Aesthetics do you think? My tip: Make sure you get some shares in Breeze block companies in the North-west.....
Tom Hughes no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2007, 04:41 PM   #700
G.C.
Registered User
 
G.C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Belfast
Posts: 907
Likes (Received): 13

As its no surprise we dont have the finances that Rangers do available to us. However we do have plans for a new roof and media centre.
G.C. no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Tags
glass

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu