search the site
 daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > دار زايـــد United Arab Emirates > Other Emirates Projects > Ajman

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old July 21st, 2008, 07:04 PM   #1
The-King

Likes (Received): 737

#APPROVED: BIANCA AJMAN TOWER 1, 19F Res (Marmooka City)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizzybonita View Post
Project Name :BIANCA AJMAN TOWER 1
Type : RESIDENTIAL
Project Completion : Dec 2011
Project Overview : Bianca Ajman Tower1 is an epitome of exquisite elegance and absolute comfort. Utterly unique in design and truly magnificent in conception, Bianca Ajman Tower 1 offers you a lavish lifestyle with the sophistication and level of luxury on par with the very best. The development designed exclusively to reflect style and functionality, comprises of a beautiful Ground Lobby + 4 floors parking +14 typical floors of top class residential complex, consist of total 140 Apartments. Each floor have 2 units of Studios, 4 units of 1 Bedroom & 4 units of 2 Bedroom apartments
Location Development will be located at one of the most prime location of Ajman, Marmooka City at Emirates Road, Sharjah – Ajman border 30 minutes drive from Dubai International Airport.

information, floor plans and payment plan here:
www.aryene.com/project_details.aspx?kid=268

The-King no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old March 15th, 2009, 12:23 AM   #2
a_makkie

Likes (Received): 0

any body knows what happend to this project i invested in this one and paid 20% but the developer does not answerin the phone and the agency which i purchase it through ( aryene properties ) is not helping at all . any body knows if they ranaway wih investors money?
please update
a_makkie no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2009, 05:17 PM   #3
cypriano George

i am too an investor and paid 3 installments , Makkie like you I have no clue as to what is happening with this project Bianca tower 1. No feed back from anyone on the status i.e. builder and Aryene properties.
can anyone tell me as to how do I go about in getting my money back as the builder has not kept to his promise. Please update.

Last edited by cypriano George; August 12th, 2009 at 05:26 PM. Reason: more info
cypriano George no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2009, 10:09 AM   #4
a_makkie

Hi dear

they changed their office and moved to deira, i got there in the summer. they have a tiny room with 3 indians working on computer , i disputed with them to refund my money but they didn't do their promoses. this country doesn't have any law to protect investors only sucking our mny and injected to ....
anyway i am happy that left UAE , i try to find their latest contact.if yu are still there give me update as well.
i even got to ARIRA ( Rira version of ajman) and submit complain along with document but they didn't help at all.
a_makkie no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2015, 09:10 PM   #5
cypriano George

Bianca Tower 1 Ajman

Dear Friends,

Can anyone give me some feedback on the above project reason I have paid 4 instalments and until now i have no clue on whats happening and need to know how to get the amount paid refunded. I have really put my hard earned money into this project having full faith in the region of Ajman and the government. I am trying to contact the marketing company Aryene.com Mr.Nadeem Tariq, the responsible person for selling the flat no 506 with no answer. Please someone please help me as i need to get the refund of the money paid.
cypriano George no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
ajman, city, marmooka