search the site
 daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Thai Forum > New Highrise developments

New Highrise developments Come see whats on the rise in this capital

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old October 27th, 2003, 11:04 AM   #1
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

Likes (Received): 3589

Palladium Square, 39+39+34-Storey : Pratunam

Pratunam Complex, This Gigantic complex was previously on-hold, but since The economic is recovery, The company signed a new contract with the Great-China development company and decided to resumn the project.

The site of Pratunam complex was used to be a Pratunam-fresh and fabric market, but since It has been torned down to make way for the new era of development. This super-block will comprise 13-storey of shopping complex, 38-storey condominium, 38-storey serviced apartment and 34-storey hotel which will be operated by Scandic hotel: a sub-hotel by Hilton and it's also Hilton's first Scandic hotel in Asia.

The shopping complex is nearly finished at this time, but the high-rises have a year to go before it's opening ceremony in 2004.

Renderings :

Oct 20 , 2003 :

Oct 24, 2003 :

-Imate pravo da ćutite, sve što budete rekli može i biće upotrebljeno protiv vas na forumu

You know you love me. XOXO.

Last edited by Chad; October 27th, 2003 at 06:41 PM.
Chad no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old October 27th, 2003, 11:05 AM   #2
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

Quote:
Originally posted by kiku99

I've heard that the shopping complex part will be open in December, right?

this project will help improving the Pratunam area.

-Imate pravo da ćutite, sve što budete rekli može i biće upotrebljeno protiv vas na forumu

Old October 27th, 2003, 11:06 AM   #3
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

By the Way......See that Nokia Bil'board?....Thats the site of new development called "The Platinum Fashion Mall"

It's The 11 storey shopping complex with 19 storey condominium tower.....Another site of the bil'board is the project's rendering...picture is comin soon....

Old October 27th, 2003, 11:06 AM   #4
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

Quote:
Originally posted by Jo

Where the parking lot is? Or on the south side of the canal?

Old October 27th, 2003, 11:06 AM   #5
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

Quote:
Originally posted by Jo

Where the parking lot is? Or on the south side of the canal?
The location of the Platinum Fashion Mall: just right there where the seafood resturante's are (Which some already tornned down) .

Old October 27th, 2003, 11:07 AM   #6
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

Quote:
Originally posted by kiku99

oh. cool. another fashion mall.

Old October 27th, 2003, 11:08 AM   #7
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

Quote:
Originally posted by Jo

Oh my goodness, gone already?! Bangkok is constantly changing.

I'm looking forward to see the rendering.

Old October 27th, 2003, 11:11 AM   #8
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

I'm really sorry, It's all my mistakes : Two of Pratunam Complex condominium Towers are not 38-Storey, They are both 39-storey (According to the sign in front of the construction site).So I have to delete the previous thread and make this correct infomation one,...Real Appologise,..

Chad Blair.

Old October 27th, 2003, 01:20 PM   #9
RafflesCity
By Spirit

Likes (Received): 105

oh..this is that huge complex near the Baiyoke!
It looks really classy, nicer than Bobae. It will sure be a place to check out next time!
RafflesCity no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2003, 01:23 PM   #10
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

See the Yellow sign on the left?, Thats the sign of the Platinum Fashion Mall Which u can see the construction site that was clearing up underneat that bil'board.

Old October 27th, 2003, 05:08 PM   #11
Jo
Iron horse rider dlx

Likes (Received): 13

No problem Chad.

The low buildings to the right of Pratunam Complex and in front of the yellow sign is the old Pratunam Market. I suppose the whole garment and fashion thing in the area started there.. it's like a real maze of narrow, walkways in there.
Old October 28th, 2003, 10:43 AM   #12
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

The Platinum Mall....and Condominium, I can't believe how close it is to the Pratunam Center!...

Old October 28th, 2003, 04:27 PM   #13
Jo
Iron horse rider dlx

Likes (Received): 13

Hey there it is - 'a true star'! So what did the right hand part of the sign look like?

Indeed it's near to and looks similar to Pratunam Complex. They could make a 'skywalk' linking the two places across the intersection... high over the flyover.
Old October 28th, 2003, 05:40 PM   #14
BKKinTO
More than you know

Likes (Received): 1

Yes indeed,so close to Pratunam complex. How can they survive after The Central world plaza renovation.
BKKinTO no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2003, 04:00 AM   #15
kiku99
ไทย Amazing Thailand 泰国

Likes (Received): 7

oh..great. the name sounds pretty cool too.
"Platinum Fashion Mall"

Bangkok Skyline Links
Thai forum | Bangkok Skyscrapers Info | Amazing Thailand | Bangkok City
kiku99 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2003, 04:31 AM   #16
kiku99
ไทย Amazing Thailand 泰国

Likes (Received): 7

Since we are on the Platinum Fashion Mall subject. Here is an article related to this issue.

It will be the largest wholesale center in Thailand.

แบงก์ทหารไทยปล่อยเงินกู้สูงถึง 1,500 ล้านบาทให้ “เดอะแพลทินัม ชั่น มอลล์” ซึ่งมีมูลค่าโครงการ 5,000 ล้านบาท หวังผลักดันให้เป็นศูนย์ค้าส่งที่ให_่ที่สุดในเมืองไทย คาดว่าจะสามารถเปิดได้ภายในปี 2548

นายสุภัค ศิวรักษ์ รักษาการ กรรมการผู้จัดการให_่ ธนาคารทหารไทย จำกัด (มหาชน) กล่าวว่า ธนาคารได้ให้การสนับสนุนสินเชื่อวงเงิน 1,500 ล้านบาท แก่โครงการ เดอะแพลททินัม แฟชั่น มอลล์ หรือในพื้นที่ปาร์กนายเลิศ ถนนวิทยุ ของบริษัทเอส.พี.ซี.แอนด์ ดีเวลลอปเม้นท์ จำกัดโดยทางบริษัทได้สร้างโครงการดังกล่าวเพื่อเป็นศูนย์กลางแฟชั่นและสินค้าค้าส่ง โดยรวบรวมผู้ประกอบการที่มีประสบการณ์หลากหลายทั้งค้าส่งเสื้อผ้าและก่อสร้าง และเป็นโครงการที่มีจุดเด่น เนื่องจากพื้นที่ดังกล่าวเป็นสมบัติของบริษัทและขายขาดให้แก่ผู้ซื้อ

นายสุรชัย โชติจุฬารกูร ประธานกรรมการบริษัท เอส.พี.ซี. แอนด์ ดีเวลลอปเมนท์จำ กัด กล่าวว่า โครงการเดอะแพลททินั่ม แฟชั่นมอลล์ นี้ มีมูลค่าโครงการ 5,000 ล้านบาท ใช้งบลงทุน 3,000 ล้านบาท เป็นเงินกู้จากธนาคารทหารไทย 1,500 ล้านบาท เงินยืมจากกรรมการบริษัท 600 ล้านบาท และเงินจากผู้จองซื้อพื้นที่ 700 ล้านบาท ขณะที่บริษัทมีทุนจดทะเบียน 200 ล้านบาท และคาดว่าบริษัทจะสามารถเปิดศูนย์การค้าดังกล่าวได้ในปี 2548 ซึ่งขณะนี้มีผู้จองแล้ว ร้อยละ 50 ในส่วนของพลาซ่า ขณะที่คอนโดมิเนียมจะมีการเปิดจองในเดือนธันวาคมนี้ พร้อมมั่นใจว่าโครงการจะประสบความสำเร็จ โดยเฉพาะการเน้นความเป็นศูนย์ค้าส่งที่ให_่ที่สุดในเมืองไทย ซึ่งสอดคล้องกับนโยบายกรุงเทพเมืองแฟชั่นของรัฐบาล

Surachai Chotjurangkool, SPP Property chairman, said the seven-rai project would include a six-floor, 50,000-square-metre plaza offering 1,000 units for small business entrepreneurs to sell textiles and clothing lines.

A separate 11-storey condominium with 297 units and 60,000 sq m of space would also be included in the project.

Bangkok Skyline Links
Thai forum | Bangkok Skyscrapers Info | Amazing Thailand | Bangkok City

Last edited by kiku99; October 30th, 2003 at 06:06 AM.
kiku99 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2003, 04:58 PM   #17
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

Quote:
Originally posted by BKKinTO

Yes indeed,so close to Pratunam complex. How can they survive after The Central world plaza renovation.
Hmm....Due to the different kind of mall, I don't think they would make any impacts on each other. Pratunam Complex is the Whole-sales mall, Which focusing on different market from the Central World Tower.

.....but with the "Platinum Fashion Mall" It's a different storey, because both wants to claim the Biggest whole-sale mall in Thailand.,Yeah...Have to wait and see Whats gonna happend next!

......The only thing for sure is "Bangkok is really becoming the Fashion-shopping City"!!!!...

Old November 2nd, 2003, 05:40 PM   #18
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

Taken today....Nov, 2 2003 :

Old November 3rd, 2003, 10:02 PM   #19
BKKinTO
More than you know

Likes (Received): 1

it looks much better more and more everyday.Thanks Chad.
BKKinTO no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2003, 05:13 PM   #20
Pas

Likes (Received): 2

Photo of Pratunam Complex taken from Baiyoke 2 last Friday..

The building circle red in the photo below - is that part of the Pratunam Complex? Judging by the design it appears this may be another shopping centre.. however there's no construction cranes on this building.

Pas no está en línea   Reply With Quote