daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Forums > Stadiums and Sport Arenas

Stadiums and Sport Arenas » Completed | Under Construction | Proposed | Demolished

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

View Poll Results: -
Poland 0 0%
Ukraine 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 24th, 2009, 06:03 PM   #921
NMAISTER007
Euro 2012 Poland-Ukraine

Likes (Received): 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartek Suchy View Post
Is something wrong going on in Lviv or it is just such a schedule? They started very fast, I was amazed how fast and then everything stopped.

My only source of information is a webcam so maybe I do not know something.

Any news from Ukraine?

I hope everything is on the good way because I like this project very much.
They didn't stop. They are soon going to be done with the foundations and then they are going to proceed on building the steps etc.

We Are Ready - Ми Готові - Jesteśmy Gotowi
█████████
█████████
NMAISTER007 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old July 24th, 2009, 06:05 PM   #922
NMAISTER007
Euro 2012 Poland-Ukraine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sponsor View Post
And what exactly is happening? Some official info, photos?
I don't have any photos but right now in Donetsk they are: Building highways, working on the new airport that they started on quite a while ago, building more hotels and more. And I mean they already started on all of this.

█████████
█████████
Old July 24th, 2009, 10:08 PM   #923
Sponsor

Your words don't convince me. If something like highway or hotel is being built there must be some official stuff like pics. Any statistics? How many kilometers of those highways are being constructed, where those are? Anything?
Sponsor no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 24th, 2009, 10:43 PM   #924
Alemanniafan

Likes (Received): 20

Quote:
Your words don't convince me. If something like highway or hotel is being built there must be some official stuff like pics. Any statistics? How many kilometers of those highways are being constructed, where those are? Anything?
If his words don't convince you and you are really seriously interested, there are two very easy options and simple you have:
The first one would be to go look it up to prove he's wrong.
The second one would be to go look it up to see if what he says is right.

...Or otherwise you could of course also ask nicely if he happens to know where you could find that sort of information.
Old July 24th, 2009, 11:09 PM   #925
Sponsor

I'm just tired of reading that 'they are doing' sth and we still don't know if this is true or not.
Sponsor no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2009, 12:17 AM   #926
Locke
Guac Bowl Merchant

Likes (Received): 5456

There was an article in the Kiev Post about preps today:

It doesn't really say much other than the obvious, ie - not much time, chop chop.

Leaders of Kyiv, Donetsk, Lviv, Kharkiv still sweating Euro 2012 deadline
http://www.kyivpost.com/nation/45863
Old July 25th, 2009, 12:20 AM   #927
Ukraine

Likes (Received): 505

Quote:
I'm just tired of reading that 'they are doing' sth and we still don't know if this is true or not.
go to the ukrainian forum..
Old July 25th, 2009, 12:18 PM   #928
Petr
Iroquois of Europe

Likes (Received): 2559

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMAISTER007 View Post
I don't have any photos but right now in Donetsk they are: Building highways, working on the new airport that they started on quite a while ago, building more hotels and more. And I mean they already started on all of this.
Yeah, in 2008 they've started building runaway, but since the beginning of the year 2009 works are on hold due to lack of founds. Not mentioning terminal and piers, which aren't even started. Costs of the runaway increased 1,5 times in the meantime because of inflation. They are also afraid that because of the budget problems they won't resume the works on the runaway before frost, when pouring of the concrete will be impossible.
Quote:
На строительство аэродрома в Донецке еще нужно 2,3 млрд грн. Об этом сказал председатель Донецкого облсовета А. Близнюк на совещании по вопросам подготовки и рассмотрения презентационных материалов к проведению чемпионата Европы по футболу 2012 г.
По словам главы облсовета, всего на реконструкцию аэродрома в Донецке необходимо 3,378 млрд грн., из них 850 млн уже вложено (на строительство новой искусственной ВПП), еще нужно 2,268 млрд грн.

Близнюк подчеркнул, что на сегодня есть принципиальное согласие государства финансировать строительство таких объектов, как ВПП, перроны для самолетов и аэровокзальный комплекс, из госбюджета.

Добавим, что стоимость строительства ВПП Донецкого аэропорта в связи с инфляцией выросла в 1,5 раза - с 972,7 млн грн. до 1,462 млрд грн. Как отмечается, увеличение стоимости по сравнению со сметой от 23.07.2008 г. произошло из-за инфляционных процессов. Строительство новой искусственной полосы для Евро-2012 ведется с 2007 г. с параметрами 4000х60 м класса "А" третьей категории, способной принимать до 140 самолетов всех классов ежесуточно.
Quote:
Originally Posted by YEF View Post
Уже построенный кусок ВПП аэропорта "Донецк" от заморозки строительства не пострадает, но...

Взлетно–посадочная полоса, которую укладывают в Международном аэропорту "Донецк", не пострадает из-за возникшего в строительстве перерыва.

Об этом заявил директор ООО "Дорожное строительство "Альтком" Игорь Карнаков, - сообщает официальный сайт финансово-промышленной группы "Альтком".

Как указывается в сообщении, несмотря на то, что заявленный еще в 2008 году объем государственного финансирования строительства 4-х километровой ВПП в аэропорту не выполнен, и с начала 2009 года она не строилась вообще, уже готовые 3350 метров полосы не утратят из-за простоя своих рабочих качеств.

Директор ООО "Дорожное строительство "Альтком" Игорь Карнаков отмечает, что "это высокотехнологичный объект".

"Поскольку при функционировании взлетно – посадочная полоса будет испытывать колоссальные нагрузки, ее сооружение уже подразумевает создание многих степеней защиты и многоуровневого укрепления. Поэтому никакой консервации, пока строительство остановлено, ВПП не требует".

"Другое дело, - продолжил он, из-за отсутствия бюджетного финансирования мы теряем сезон, а с наступлением холодов укладывать бетон будет невозможно".

http://ostro.org/news/article-65999/

Last edited by Petr; July 25th, 2009 at 12:41 PM.
Petr no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2009, 12:46 PM   #929
rakim

Likes (Received): 177

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukraine View Post
go to the ukrainian forum..
I visit the ukrainian forum every day and what I must say is unfortunately that if taking into account what I see there , concludes that in whole Ukraine is less investment and construction than in one mid-size city in Poland, but I hope that this is the result of a small amount of ukrainian users on this forum than the actual collapse of investment in Ukraine.
rakim no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2009, 10:10 PM   #930
Locke
Guac Bowl Merchant

Work started today on Wroclaw's new airport, which funnily enough is designed by the same architects as the Stadium, which is great because they both have a very clean and elegant style:

The airport:

Old July 25th, 2009, 10:22 PM   #931
Andrew_za

Likes (Received): 320

Nice new Airport
Andrew_za no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2009, 11:23 PM   #932
NMAISTER007
Euro 2012 Poland-Ukraine

Yeah I like it too, looks really futuristic

█████████
█████████
Old July 27th, 2009, 12:37 PM   #933
JaGo

Likes (Received): 65

Wroclaw - show for Platini - multimedia fountain

Last edited by JaGo; July 27th, 2009 at 11:00 PM.
JaGo está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2009, 12:39 PM   #934
JaGo

Likes (Received): 65

del
JaGo está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2009, 02:19 PM   #935
Locke
Guac Bowl Merchant

Latest update:

Platini: Poland? No Fears At All
Gazeta.pl

The UEFA head arrived yesterday to visit the Euro 2012 host cities. The UEFA delegation came to Gdańsk from Belarus.

'This is a courtesy visit. Firstly, Mr Platini wanted to see how the works are progressing, and secondly, this is a big honour for the host cities,' said Michał Brandt at the Gdańsk Euro 2012 Bureau.

The UEFA officials spent five hours in the coastal city. They were rather sparing in their comments. The most important words were said during the press briefing: 'I have no doubts at all as far as Poland is concerned,' said Michel Platini. 'There are always risks, but here they stem from the fact that neither Poland nor Ukraine have ever organised an event of this size.'

He stressed the UEFA and its experts were always ready to help the host countries in the organisation of the cup.

Mr Platini visited the site where the Gdańsk stadium is being constructed. 'I must praise the city president and all the teams involved for an amazing project, not only of the stadium itself but also of the revitalisation of the neighbourhood where it's located,' said the UEFA head. 'The tournament lasts only three weeks, but the infrastructure will serve for 40-50 years. I know from experience that a project like this allows the whole city to develop.'

'When he went out on the deck from which the whole construction site can be seen, he only said "wow,"' said Mr Brandt.

Mr Platini then met with Lech Wałęsa, who presented him with two photos from 1983, when Lechia Gdańsk met Juventus Torino, Mr Platini's team at the time.

In the afternoon, the UEFA head was in Poznań.

'My congratulations,' he told city president Ryszard Grobelny when they entered on the crown of the stadium-in-construction at Bułgarska Street.

The venue is Poland's most complex Euro 2012-related project.

'The decision what to do with Ukraine will be taken in December,' said Mr Platini. 'For now, we've decided that Euro 2012 can be organised on the Ukrainian side by Kyiv, though not the final match.'

He added that in the beginning it seemed that the two countries' organisational capacities were equal. 'In Poland everything is going as planned, in Ukraine things are less well. We have four months to decide what to do next,' said the UEFA head.

Mr Platini will visit the construction site in Wrocław today.
Old July 27th, 2009, 05:18 PM   #936
NMAISTER007
Euro 2012 Poland-Ukraine

Fresh photos of the stadium in Kharkiv

█████████
█████████
Old July 28th, 2009, 07:27 PM   #937
NMAISTER007
Euro 2012 Poland-Ukraine

Some new photos of the Olympic stadium in Kiev.

As you can see they already started to work on the foundations where they will build the new stand

█████████
█████████
Old July 28th, 2009, 09:55 PM   #938
CaliforniaJones

Likes (Received): 259

I estimate countries like Poland and Ukraine have made lots of efforts to build some modernized stadiums for major competitions. I am impressioned by the stadiums in Ukraine. I hope Ukraine will have its four stadiums for Euro.
Poland and Ukraine may give an example to France and Italy. These two countries have some stadiums which are outdated. France prefer to renovate instead of building something new and modern.
Take care to new football countries in eastern and northern Europe.
CaliforniaJones está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2009, 11:00 PM   #939
AUTO

Likes (Received): 1479

From Warsaw

AUTO no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2009, 03:49 PM   #940
Mo Rush

Likes (Received): 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke View Post
Work started today on Wroclaw's new airport, which funnily enough is designed by the same architects as the Stadium, which is great because they both have a very clean and elegant style:

The airport:

reminds me of zaragoza airport.

Mo Rush no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
euro 2012, infrastruktura sportowa, polish stadiums, ukraine, ukraine stadiums, ukrainian stadiums