daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > City/Metro Compilations

City/Metro Compilations Help report active highrise/urban developments occurring in your city to the global SSC community.

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old February 6th, 2009, 05:32 PM   #161
**RS**

Likes (Received): 50751

CRYSTALL BEACH TOWER EAST CONSTRUCTION UPDATE (sorry for bad quality)

MY CITY SEVASTOPOL: PROJECTS & CONSTRUCTION | CITYSCAPES || URBANITY IN RUSSIA
**RS** no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old February 6th, 2009, 06:33 PM   #162
**RS**

NEW MEGA-RENDERS OF THE "MEGAPOLIS Sebastopol-City" TRADE CENTER

Henrich37 liked this post
Old February 7th, 2009, 09:06 PM   #163
**RS**

Sevastopol, through recreational potential and the rapid socio-economic development, is an interesting platform for commercial real estate projects. One such project is the multifunctional complex «Megapolis», in which planned shopping, entertainment, office space and residential apartments. Construction of the complex was announced in 2003, excavation work officially began in 2005, and the whole complex was meant for delivery in 2009. However, legal problems with land and a shortage of funds forced to halt construction of the building. In the period from 2006 to early 2009, work was very slow, very rarely can be seen workers at the construction site.
The current global financial crisis forced to stop many projects in Sevastopol, but Megapolis, strangely enough, was built more. In February this year, began assembling the 2nd floor. At the site there were cranes, concrete pumps and excavators.
Of course, it is obvious that the complex would not be ready in 2009. The works are complicated complex terrain (Megapolis is located on the hillside) and the large amount of excavation.
The area of 12-storied building will be 36 thousand square meters
The complex will be equipped with multilevel parking for 300 car places.
Investor construction made Sevastopol «Asset Management Company (AMC)« Ukrstroy ». Main Contractor is «Standard-Stroi» (Sebastopol-City). Company «Crimea SNI Project» has developed a project center.
Now construction is scheduled to finish in the fourth quarter of 2010

Old February 13th, 2009, 07:54 PM   #164
**RS**

I updated the list of existing constructions in Sebastopol-City as of February 2009. Buildings with a status of 'Completed', completed in 2008, I removed from the list

P.S. The height of the BayFront Plaza is informal.

Old February 13th, 2009, 08:02 PM   #165
Whiteeclipse

Likes (Received): 375

nice list

It's China's world, we just live in it.
Whiteeclipse no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2009, 08:35 PM   #166
Daniel M Stein

Likes (Received): 0

Wow! All these projects are awesome! Please,post more!
Daniel M Stein no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2009, 08:57 PM   #167
**RS**

You welcome)) But you comments solely my threads) are you from Sebastopol too?

Old February 21st, 2009, 11:41 AM   #168
**RS**

Recently it was the inauguration of the first and second stage of the transport route from the 7th district of Reed Quay to plant «Mayak». Construction of this road began in 2007. Put: junction ring in the area of automarket and ramifications to the concrete products plant, streets Marinesko, Shevchenko, travel on the Young Builders street and in the supermarket «Dobrostroy». New road is three-laned, its width 15 meters.
The challenge for the next year - the 3rd phase of construction - from the ring to the plant «Mayak», construction of rainwater catchments, underground crossings, landscaping, and the planned launch of a new trolleybus route.

Old February 21st, 2009, 01:23 PM   #169
**RS**

15th February in Sebastopol opened Kotovsky descent, reconstruction of which was launched in the framework of the preparation and celebration of 225th anniversary of Sevastopol.
As noted at the opening of the facility the chairman of Sebastopol-City state administration Sergey Kunitsyn, Kotovsky descend from a technical point of view was the most complex of all, that was reconstructed in the city over the past couple of years. «Done a tremendous amount of work. Laid and passed seven miles of new communications - sewer, water, energy networks, summed up the main sewer to homes and much more », - told S. Kunitsyn.
According to Sebastopol-City state administration, on the work of reconstruction has been spent 25 million UAH. These funds were allocated from state budget to celebrate the 225 th anniversary of Sevastopol. According to S. Kunitsyn, about 1.7 million UAH it is necessary for the construction of treatment plants at the end of descent. Furthermore, still unresolved question of the demolition of 9 houses in the mid-slopes and relocation of tenants

Old February 21st, 2009, 05:32 PM   #170
Daniel M Stein

Quote:
Originally Posted by **RS** View Post
You welcome)) But you comments solely my threads) are you from Sebastopol too?
Hello **RS**! Yes,I'm from Sebastopol too,but now I live in Jerusalem. I am very interested in projects of Sevastopol. I long ago there was not. I want to know more about new projects. Please, post more information.
Old February 21st, 2009, 08:09 PM   #171
**RS**

Okay, I will

Old February 22nd, 2009, 11:51 AM   #172
Daniel M Stein

Why so long built Crystal Beach? I was there back in 2003, when construction began, and has since completed only esplanade? Is it such a big and complicated to build?
Old February 22nd, 2009, 12:12 PM   #173
**RS**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel M Stein View Post
Why so long built Crystal Beach? I was there back in 2003, when construction began, and has since completed only esplanade?
The main problem - the persistent shortage of money. If Sebastopol have funding like Dubai and little bureaucracy, the entire WaterFront would be built in 2 years.
Quote:
Is it such a big and complicated to build?
This site has difficult terrain and a lot of time and money goes to the excavation work. Plus esplanade is very long - 735 meters

Last edited by **RS**; February 28th, 2009 at 05:11 PM.
Old February 24th, 2009, 04:01 PM   #174
Beholder

Likes (Received): 838

Quote:
Because Sebastopol-city is not part of Crimean Autonomy. This city is separated administrative unit. And population of 379,000 is the population of Sebastopol-city's DOWNTOWN
A lot of effort has been put into making all of these update pictures an hosting them on imageshack... Thank you for sharing! Do you also have some pictures of the 'downtown' area, with a main(shopping)street, train station, city hall, hospital or restaurant/entertainment-plaza/square?

Edit: right here on SCC I found a thread about Sebastopol by 909:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 909 View Post
24)

28)

29) Geen bijzonder foto, maar dit wilde ik wel even laten zien. Overdekte marktplaatsen zie je meer in het land.

31)

39)

41) Het centraal station van Sevastopol.

Last edited by Beholder; February 26th, 2009 at 04:16 PM. Reason: I found pictures here on SCC!
Beholder no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 27th, 2009, 03:20 PM   #175
**RS**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beholder View Post
Do you also have some pictures of the 'downtown' area, with a main(shopping)street, train station, city hall, hospital or restaurant/entertainment-plaza/square?

All photos on a special page:
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=770798
There are many images of City's downtown, in addition, I frequently update this thread

Old February 28th, 2009, 10:56 AM   #176
**RS**

RING ROAD | U/C

Old February 28th, 2009, 05:08 PM   #177
**RS**

The crisis in the construction industry of Sebastopol-City increases. Recently there were 2 more bad news.
First, completely stopped the construction of the 32-storied complex MetroPlaza. Since the construction site,all machinery and equipment was evacuated. All the cranes (even worked on the core of the first building) have been dismantled and removed. Ground muffled fenced. First, at the renders, which hangs on the fence, was erased the date of construction - 2010, and within a few days renders was withdrawn. There is no information about the future of the buildings.
Secondly, the Central Five ceased to exist as a single project. Central Five was created to associate a number of new buildings in the center of Sebastopol as the highest. But after the final approval of the WaterFront Project, of which these buildings are, the association has lost meaning. There have also been designed and have begun to construct at least the high buildings. Informal working title of parts of the project - "Felsau, Ketarau etc. - most likely for some time yet remain in daily use, but over time will be replaced by their official names.There is hope that these mindless changes does not affect the construction of these buildings

Old March 6th, 2009, 08:42 PM   #178
Daniel M Stein

Quote:

Are there some renders of the BayFront Plaza skyscraper? And will German Causeway Center be the highest building in the northern part of the city?
Old March 7th, 2009, 04:28 PM   #179
**RS**

Quote:
Are there some renders of the BayFront Plaza skyscraper?
There is not even official data on the height and number of storeys. So there is any renders.
Quote:
And will German Causeway Center be the highest building in the northern part of the city?
Yes,when it's built, the GC Center will become the highest building in the northern part of Sebastopol-City

Old March 7th, 2009, 04:30 PM   #180
**RS**

SANDY BEACH | 7 x 10 fl | U/C

Tags
проекты, севастополь, construction