daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Airports and Aviation > Airports

Airports discussions about existing airports

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

View Poll Results: Scale from 1 to 10, 10 being SUPER and 1 being BAD, what would you rate the Airport??
1 3 3.57%
2 0 0%
3 0 0%
4 0 0%
5 0 0%
6 1 1.19%
7 7 8.33%
8 9 10.71%
9 28 33.33%
10 36 42.86%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 4th, 2007, 12:41 PM   #1981
Kaitak747
EiGhT 5 & tWo

Likes (Received): 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by herenthere View Post
I'm not so fond of these lights though. Tall and slender, but the light at the top is so short.
looks like a warehouse

Sponsored Links
Old May 7th, 2007, 11:03 AM   #1982
Manila-X
PINOY MOD

Likes (Received): 2614

Notice that there are hardly any cars in the parking area

Representing The Pinoy Community here in SSC!
Manila-X no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2007, 12:26 PM   #1983
hkskyline
Hong Kong

Likes (Received): 18138

Quote:
Originally Posted by WANCH View Post
Of course, since it's not a main parking lot. It's so far from T1, and there weren't any flight check-in's at T2 when I took those pictures.

World Photo Gallery - | St. Petersburg, Russia | Pyongyang | Tokyo | Istanbul | Dubai | Shanghai | Mumbai | Bangkok | Sydney

New York, London, Prague, Iceland, Rocky Mountains, Angkor Wat, Sri Lanka, Poland, Myanmar, and much more!
hkskyline no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2007, 12:29 PM   #1984
Manila-X
PINOY MOD

Likes (Received): 2614

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkskyline View Post
Of course, since it's not a main parking lot. It's so far from T1, and there weren't any flight check-in's at T2 when I took those pictures.
Also it's because most of those commute whether it's the bus or Airport Express.

Representing The Pinoy Community here in SSC!
Manila-X no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2007, 12:37 PM   #1985
hkskyline
Hong Kong

Quote:
Also it's because most of those commute whether it's the bus or Airport Express.
The other parking lots aren't as empty though. A family of a few wouldn't save much from taking public transit than, say, a taxi, or even a private car. Besides, there is enough construction around the area to keep some of the spaces full. Not all the cars originate from travellers.

World Photo Gallery - | St. Petersburg, Russia | Pyongyang | Tokyo | Istanbul | Dubai | Shanghai | Mumbai | Bangkok | Sydney

New York, London, Prague, Iceland, Rocky Mountains, Angkor Wat, Sri Lanka, Poland, Myanmar, and much more!
Old May 7th, 2007, 01:08 PM   #1986
hkskyline
Hong Kong

United Airlines Opens Third Route From US to Ho Chi Minh City

HANOI, May 7 Asia Pulse - US-based United Airlines says it will open another air route from Los Angeles to Ho Chi Minh City via Hong Kong and China, by late October.
This will be the airline's third route from the US to HCM City via Hong Kong. The two existing routes fly from San Francisco and Chicago.

National manager of United Airlines in Vietnam Joe Mannix, said that his firm will start selling e-tickets in the country next month. Passengers will then be able to check in via United Airlines automatic machines at the Tan Son Nhat Airport.

United Airlines became the first US carrier to introduce flights from Vietnam to the US since 1975, when it launched its services to Ho Chi Minh City in December 2004.

Old May 8th, 2007, 01:10 AM   #1987
herenthere
I♥H.K.

Likes (Received): 70

Quote:
That's why HK's mass transportation is so efficient (at least thats what i think). In U.S., most ppl have cars, so mass transit sucks.
Old May 8th, 2007, 04:16 PM   #1988
EricIsHim

Likes (Received): 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by herenthere View Post
That's why HK's mass transportation is so efficient (at least thats what i think). In U.S., most ppl have cars, so mass transit sucks.
I am flying next week out of Newark, NJ. I was planning to take public transit to/from the airport, so I don't have to drive and park my car there for more than a week. But after some researches, it's impossible for me to do it for a 8am flight which I need to be there around 6am. Even it is possible for later of the day, it either costs as much as I just drive there + a week of parking and need to wait for pick up on my way back; or it takes more than twice of the travel time for a cheaper alternative (it's like 4-5 hours... it only takes me 1.5 hour to get there if I drive.)
Old May 9th, 2007, 10:35 AM   #1989
hkskyline
Hong Kong

LCQ3: Permanent aviation fuel facility
Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Government Press Release

Following is a question by the Hon Wong Kwok-hing and a reply by the Secretary for Economic Development and Labour, Mr Stephen Ip, in the Legislative Council today (May 9):

Question:

The Government is processing the application by the Airport Authority Hong Kong to build a permanent aviation fuel facility ("tank farm") at Tuen Mun Area 38. In this connection, will the Government inform this Council :

(a) of the latest progress of the aforesaid application, and whether there are other possible sites;

(b) whether there are any stipulations on the safety distance between the tank farm and residential areas, as well as that between the tank farm and various types of industrial/commercial premises; if not, how the Government safeguards the lives of the public; and

(c) given that the design and building of tank farms are subject to the Code of Practice for Oil Storage Installations, whether the Government has updated the Code since its revision in 1992 in accordance with the changes in relevant international standards; if it has, of the details of the updating exercise; if not, the reasons for that?

Reply:

Madam President,

(a) In accordance with the requirements of the Environmental Impact Assessment Ordinance (EIAO), the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Report for the Permanent Aviation Fuel Facility (PAFF) was made available for public inspection from February 23 to March 24, 2007, and was considered and endorsed by the Advisory Council on the Environment on April 19, 2007. This EIA Report is now being considered by the Director of Environmental Protection (DEP) for approval.

The search for a suitable site for the PAFF started in 1991. The selection criteria included water depth of at least 17 metres for access by oil tankers, availability of sufficient land to build the jetty and other necessary facilities, viable route for oil pipelines to airport, compliance with environmental legislation and certainty of timely completion to meet growing demand for aviation fuel.

More than ten sites near the airport and Lantau Island had been considered in the site search process. Tuen Mun Area 38 was finally identified as the most preferred site in 2001.

The extensive site search undertaken demonstrated that the selected site meets all the requirements. Any attempt to select another site now would entail a repetition of the site selection process, and even if a site could be identified, the Airport Authority (AA) would need to seek all necessary statutory approval for construction of the PAFF at the new site. All these procedures would take considerable time, making it impossible to complete the PAFF by 2009. This would affect the operation of Hong Kong air services as from 2009 the capacity of existing fuel receiving and storage facilities would not be able to ensure continual operation of our airport in the event of fuel supply disruption.

(b) Jet A1 fuel to be stored in the PAFF is safer than other fuels such as gasoline and LPG because Jet A1 fuel is more difficult to ignite. The required safety distance between the tanks for Jet A1 fuel and the boundary of the PAFF site is 10 metres under the Hong Kong Code of Practice for Oil Storage Installations (COP). In the case of the PAFF, the minimum spacing between the tanks and the PAFF site boundary is 28.5 metres.

Furthermore, PAFF tanks will be surrounded by a sunken bund with containment capacity well exceeding international standards to contain any possible fuel spillage. Compared with the common worldwide practice of using a single bund wall and fence, the PAFF will have two additional impervious security walls and a landscape bund to further reduce any risk to parties outside its perimeter. Other safety measures of the PAFF include fixed base foam injection, shell cooling systems on the tanks and remotely operated foam monitors, etc. As detailed in the EIA Report for the PAFF, quantitative risk assessments revealed no unacceptable offsite risks. A separate study jointly commissioned by the Tuen Mun District Council and AA has also come up with similar findings.

(c) The COP is issued by the Building Authority to provide general guidelines for the design, construction and maintenance of oil storage installations. In the design of the PAFF, AA has, apart from complying with the above COP, adopted the latest versions of the relevant international design and construction standards and codes of practice.

Old May 10th, 2007, 08:36 AM   #1990
chinnoy

Likes (Received): 0

Connecting flight question

hey guys, i am arriving in HKG from a cathay flight @ 6:50 AM and my connecting flight to manila leaves @ 8:00 AM (cathay also) on the same day (which is a tuesday), now my question is would 1 hr in-between the flights be sufficient time to catch my connecting flight?

thanks in advanced.
chinnoy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2007, 09:30 AM   #1991
hkskyline
Hong Kong

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinnoy View Post
hey guys, i am arriving in HKG from a cathay flight @ 6:50 AM and my connecting flight to manila leaves @ 8:00 AM (cathay also) on the same day (which is a tuesday), now my question is would 1 hr in-between the flights be sufficient time to catch my connecting flight?

thanks in advanced.
Since they're both on Cathay, if your inbound flight is late and you miss the Manila connecting flight, Cathay should be able to accomodate you on the next flight. Your luggage should also be transferred automatically to the next flight, so all you need to do is to go through the transfer desk and head to the Manila flight's boarding gate upon arrival. Boarding begins about 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure, so your 1 hr 10 min should be more than enough.

Double check with Cathay regarding the above though.

Old May 11th, 2007, 01:41 PM   #1992
vincent

Likes (Received): 7

and if you see a really long line for security check at the transfer point while you have no more time for waiting before the Manila flight gate closes, you can skip the line and walk all the way up to the front, and explain to the secuirty people about ur situation
vincent no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2007, 09:37 PM   #1993
kentan8

Likes (Received): 1

There should be sufficient time. I have once flown Cathay Pacific with only 50 minutes connecting time in H.K. (from Vancouver to Bangkok), I was concerned at first but my travel agent reassured me that it's often done with Cathay Pacific. On the other hand, I almost missed my connection from Vancouver to Singapore (flying Air Canada connecting to United). I made it but my luggage didn't.
kentan8 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2007, 01:14 AM   #1994
vincent

Likes (Received): 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitak747 View Post
回歸十年﹕還是覺得你最好
大鳥新家 輸頭賺尾
2007年4月24日

【明報專訊】1998年7月前,一架又一架飛機在九龍城上空低飛而過,發出轟然巨響,九龍城居民除了無奈,還是無奈。終於盼得赤角機場啟用,區內居民可鬆一口氣,全港居民卻是一肚子氣。新機場甫啟用,系統出錯,機場完全癱瘓,人流、貨流滯留,港人莫不大叫「搞錯」。但時至今日提及香港機場,不少具外遊經驗的港人都會答﹕「還是香港機場好!」

香港機場如何好?且看看2001至2005年香港機場連續5屆獲Skytrax Research選為全球最佳機場,便知一二;要解釋機場的優點,也不妨聽聽機場常客機師阿明(假名,因未經任職公司同意接受訪問)的心裏話。

效率奇高 征服能見度低

「香港機場的管理效率真的好高,就算能見度極低的環境下,飛機都能夠升降,這並非個個機場可以做到。」身穿整齊制服的阿明,在飛機出發前兩小時於赤角機場與記者談及對機場的感受。

阿明是國泰前機師,現時任職於某航空公司,駕駛來往歐洲至香港的班機。過去7年的機師生涯,阿明多次來往台灣、南韓等多個亞洲及歐洲機場,但始終認為香港機場最好:「出現交通擠塞時,香港空管中心的員工訓練有素,可以一班機一升,下一班機立即下來。在台灣?一有交通擠塞,空管中心怕極了前面的飛機無時間(起飛),你預期要delay(延誤)!」

空管職員「轉數」快 氣候資料足

他續稱﹕「香港空管中心會給你好多資料,氣候雷達都是世界一流設備,你到港前已經為機師詳細報告周圍的情,好似氣候資料、附近空域情。如果你在南韓?南韓的空管出名『當你無到』,氣候資料全無,完全靠你自己飛機的雷達,有就有,無就無,還有當地的英文好難溝通,真的要打醒十二分精神。」

除了硬件設施十足,如跑道夠長夠闊外,香港機場軟件設施才最讓阿明欣賞,亦是他每次駕機回港都能安心升降的關鍵。

不過,今天當我們陶醉於新機場的成功,看見曼谷新機場開幕時問題叢生而輕蔑之際,可會想起9年前,赤角機場同樣是五十步笑百步?旅客無法上機、行李不知所終、逾百噸貨物因系統出錯未能處理而堆積如山、旅客不斷叫罵、飛機動彈不得、職員四處奔波……構成一齣新機場開幕的大鬧劇。

相對客運,回想當年機場大擠塞對貨運的衝擊更嚴重,因為人可以等,貨物卻未必可等下去。

「我最記得當時機場四處都是龍蝦、水果,因為龍蝦入了來,到你找了出來,全都死掉,所以人們索性不要。」在香港貨運業打滾10多年、見證新舊機場交替的聯合包裹(UPS)香港及澳門區總經理梁國基憶述新機場開幕時說。

起初,UPS與敦豪(DHL)及聯邦快遞等知道香港要興建新機場,便積極與香港空運貨站(Hactl)商討,以求在機場建立一個獨立的速遞中心。中心由籌備至興建,用了大約兩年時間,準備工夫十足,事無大小都經過仔細商討,梁國基舉例說:「我們談得真是好仔細,好像我們要場地這個位置有個『洞』,為什麼呢?因為我們要放個磅計算重量。」

準備工作充足,加上Hactl這老字號的品牌,當時的確沒有人會想到新機場開幕一刻會如斯混亂。

由焦急一號 到超級一號

Hactl是本港最大的空運貨運站營運商,處理香港超過八成的空運貨物,旗下的超級一號貨站,號稱為全球最大空運貨站之一。大樓樓面總面積達17.1萬平方米,當中最為矚目的是分別設於東西兩側的航空貨箱貯存系統,樓高6層,與其他地方一般只有2至3層相比,外形顯得尤其壯觀,最高處理貨量達每年350萬公噸。每件貨物由飛機卸下,隨即運至貯貨系統,系統會即時自動替每件貨物刻上編號,輸入貨物資料,同時更設有無線追蹤功能,貨物於貨廠的流動、位置一目了然。整個系統全自動化,由卸貨至客戶可提取貨物,只需一小時,效率之高、速度之快,均處於世界前列。

但這「龐然巨物」在新機場開幕時卻出現大混亂,令急於收貨、運貨的人心急如焚,難怪當時超級一號貨站被人戲稱為「焦急一號」。不過話說回來,與「焦急一號」貨站僅一街之隔、獨立運作的速遞中心,原來要至事發後第三日才清楚知道發生什麼事。

系統出問題 全機場都是貨

「我們都不知道有事,因為最重要是我們無經過個倉(超級一號)。直至第三日,咦?為何下面條走廊的地面都是貨?加上新聞開始報道,我們才知系統有問題,他們(Hactl)散貨不來,要找地方散貨。」梁國基續說﹕「當時真的好怕,貨散不來,真的會『好大鑊』,拿不到貨又是好大件事!我真的沒想過開幕會這樣混亂。」當時整個機場都是貨,連一些想像不到的地方都是貨,包括停機坪、貨車通道等。他又說當時行內人都擔心,香港貨運業會否因而一蹶不振。

焦急的不止客戶,貨站職員更是忙得喘不過氣來,包括陳俊傑(Roy)。

在Hactl工作了15年的Roy,現今在記者面前冷靜憶述當年超級一號貨站的混亂,與當時的心情實在有天淵之別。「那時覺得好意外,因為之前我們內部每個員工都有培訓,了解系統如何運作,但真的十分不好彩,入到來個系統運作未這樣暢順的時候,都會有點驚訝。」有貨運站職員說,當時飛機落貨,哪些貨是Hactl,哪些貨是AAT(亞洲空運貨站,機場另一家貨運處理營運商)都未能弄清。

Roy形容當時貨站內各人沒有一刻停下來﹕「系統有問題,變了我們真的要用人手逐件逐件貨去找,所以真的會跑來跑去。」

開幕癱瘓 入口貨暫搬回啟德

記得黃子華一場「棟篤笑」表演中,開玩笑說要解決新機場開幕混亂的情不難﹕只消搬回啟德便是了。原來不是開玩笑,當時Hactl的確有搬回啟德,但只限於入口貨物。Roy說當年啟德二號貨站處理入口貨物,而超級一號貨站則只負責仍未處理的出口貨。事實上,當機場啟用第二天,Hactl便先後向全球發出通知,暫停出口、入口的空運處理。

此時此刻,香港人再度發揮靈活應變的長處,除重開啟德舊機場,位於新機場、原本只負責急件的速遞中心,也協助處理部分貨物。

就是這種靈活變通、高效率,一個月半後,Hactl宣布全面恢復處理所有出入口空運貨物,較原定計劃提早了兩天。客運方面,更是第一個星期已見全面恢復正常。「香港的機場設備好完善,有時我去其他機場,都有留意人們上落貨。當然不是看見整個程序,但都覺得香港有效率些。」Roy說。

梁國基亦認為,論效率,香港機場堪稱世界之前列﹕「在香港,海關、Hactl都好有效率、好配合,你真的很趕,一百幾十件貨,你(起飛前)半小時前來到,我們都可處理到……在上海最快都要兩個鐘。」

9年貨量倍增 SARS時有升無跌

梁續稱﹕「你問我覺得機場開幕以來,有什麼感覺最深刻的話……我會說貨運的增長的確好厲害,只是9年,香港機場貨物處理量可以翻一番,真的好厲害。甚至是SARS期間,我們處貨量都有升無跌。雖然開機場好多問題,但香港機場是現時世界中數一數二的機場。」

香港赤角機場98年首年旅客人次2863萬,處理貨量162.8萬公噸;2006年分別升至4441萬人次及357.9萬公噸,升幅為54.8%及119%。梁國基說得對,即使2003年香港爆發SARS期間,旅客人次按年跌20%,但當年貨運量亦錄得按年增長6.5%。

「SARS期間,當時香港好混亂,身邊好多人做做下份工,突然沒了份工,中產變負資產。但這裏正好反映香港經濟,這裏的貨沒跌,就反映了香港航空業是好重要行業。」在Hactl工作了15個年頭、現在已晉身中層管理的Roy更指出,若問他會否介紹朋友入行,他的答案簡單直接﹕「會。」
very interesting article!
1 hour for Unloading cargo to customer pick-up, and
30 mins for cargo delivery from client to airplane take off. That's just insanely fast and efficient!!
vincent no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2007, 04:47 PM   #1995
hkskyline
Hong Kong

Holiday-makers Boost Passenger Traffic in April
AA Press Release

(Hong Kong, 13 May 2007) - Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) handled 4 million passengers in April, a 5.9% increase from April 2006, as thousands of people left Hong Kong during the Easter and Ching Ming holidays. On 5 April, the day before Good Friday, HKIA set a new record with more than 890 aircraft movements.

In April 2007, HKIA processed 299,000 tonnes of cargo and saw 24,460 aircraft movements. These figures represent increases of 1.4% and 3.9%, respectively, from April 2006.

For the 12 months ended 30 April 2007, passenger traffic rose to 45.3 million, 7.8% higher than the corresponding period last year. Cargo throughput and aircraft movements grew 2.8% and 4.3%, to 3.6 million tonnes and 283,940, respectively.

Chief Executive Officer of Airport Authority Hong Kong, Mr Stanley Hui, said, "While the strong upward trend in passenger traffic continues, cargo volumes softened during the first quarter. The air cargo market is well known for its volatility and seasonality, and markets in the Asia Pacific region generally slowed down in the first quarter. Despite the recent fluctuation in cargo volumes, we continue to expand our cargo handling facilities at the HKIA to meet future growth in demand."

Recently, the airport's freight systems and infrastructure were recognised by Air Cargo World (www.aircargoworld.com), which presented HKIA with the Air Cargo Excellence Award. In the magazine's third annual survey, HKIA ranked first among airports in Asia and the Middle East handling over 1 million tonnes of cargo per year. Airports were rated on four areas: competitive rates, service standards, facilities and regulatory operations.

Commenting on the award, Mr Hui noted that aviation and logistics are key elements of Hong Kong's economy. "We are committed to enhancing Hong Kong's position as a regional logistics hub and a cargo gateway of the Chinese Mainland and we will continue to enhance our cargo-handling capabilities to meet increasing demand."

Old May 13th, 2007, 07:44 PM   #1996
hkskyline
Hong Kong

Hactl and SkyTeam Cargo set blueprint for long term partnership
HACTL Press Release

(9th May 2007, Hong Kong) Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals Limited (Hactl) is pleased to announce that it has renewed its standard ground handling agreement with air cargo alliance SkyTeam Cargo in March 2007.

Under the renewed agreement, SkyTeam Cargo member carriers, including Air France Cargo, Alitalia Cargo, KLM Cargo, Korean Air Cargo and Northwest Airlines Cargo jointly renew their appointment of Hactl as the cargo terminal operator at Hong Kong International Airport. Air France Cargo and Korean Air Cargo continue to task Hactl with the provision of air cargo documentation handling services on top of physical cargo handling. Alitalia Cargo continues to commission Hactl as its one-stop-shop service provider in providing ramp handling services, complementing the service cycle that also comprises documentation handling and physical cargo handling.

Hactl has started its business partnership with the five SkyTeam Cargo member carriers since they commenced their Hong Kong operations, well before the alliance was incepted in 2000. The agreement renewal signified the continued growth of the long–standing relationship between SkyTeam Cargo and Hactl.

Ms. Lilian Chan, Hactl’s General Manager, Marketing & Customer Service said after the contract-signing ceremony in Hong Kong, ”it is gratifying to see this important milestone of development for Hactl. We are grateful for SkyTeam’s trust and loyalty to us. As a close partner of SkyTeam, Hactl has been providing world-class cargo services that exceed the expectation of the alliance, and our consistently high level of service has been the basis of SkyTeam’s choice of Hactl. We are confident that Hactl will continue to support the business growth of SkyTeam Cargo in Hong Kong by providing more personalised and flexible cargo solutions, leverage on their global network for mutual growth.”

Including the five SkyTeam Cargo member carriers, Hactl currently provides cargo-handling services for over 80 international airlines at its headquarters, SuperTerminal 1, at Hong Kong International Airport.

Old May 14th, 2007, 12:52 PM   #1997
hkskyline
Hong Kong

Air France increases service to Hong Kong and Shanghai

HONG KONG, May 8, 2007 (AFP) - French flag-carrier Air France will increase its services to Hong Kong and Shanghai, the company said in a statement Tuesday.

From June 11 the airline will increase its weekly flights between Hong Kong by three to 13 and boost its Shanghai service by two a week to 12, it said.

The airline boosted its connections to Hong Kong on May 1 when it began code-sharing on the Qantas' London-Hong Kong route.

Old May 23rd, 2007, 03:00 AM   #1998
hkth

Likes (Received): 25

From news.gov.hk:
Airport cargo handling capacity to rise: FS (Financial Secretary)
Old May 28th, 2007, 12:59 PM   #1999
hkth

Likes (Received): 25

Gov't Press Release:
CAD (Civil Aviation Department) hosts Aeronautical Telecommunication Network Implementation Co-ordination Meeting (with photo)
Old May 28th, 2007, 03:32 PM   #2000
dicksonlai

Likes (Received): 0

Experience the New Vision of HongKong Airlines

2007 May 27

Hong Kong Airlines is a fast expanding company with long term commitments. Starting from the 27th day of this month, the two-letter carrier code of Hong Kong Airlines "N8", assigned by International Air Transport Association [IATA], will officially be replaced by the new code "HX".

The change of code emphasizes the important status of Hong Kong Airlines in the aviation industry. The alphabet "H" represents Hong Kong, while "X" contains the message of something "extra". Combining the two elements would translate the code into a perfect match with the ambition and motto of Hong Kong Airlines: Reducing costs with advanced technology, utilizing brand new aircrafts with experienced crew members, and providing passengers with punctual and high quality service.

To celebrate Hong Kong Airlines' successful operations to over 20 destinations, a reward program named "Bauhinia Club" is established to better recognize the continuous support of our loyal customers. The program's inaugural campaign features free upgrade to Business Class and free journey with Hong Kong Airlines. For more information, please visit our website at www.hkairlines.com.

The locally-based Hong Kong Airlines was founded in 2001. In just a few years, the Company has developed into one of the most competitive airlines by reaching international standards, high quality of service and using brand new aircraft. Currently, it operates six Boeing B737-800 aircrafts, and will expand its fleet to 10 aircrafts by the end of the year. Its existing network covers over 20 cities in China and Southeast Asia. In the coming years, Hong Kong Airlines' network will not only be extended to large cities in Asia, but also those in North America and Europe. We aim to provide travelers all over the world with more comfortable, convenient and efficient services.

For enquiries, please feel free to contact Hong Kong Airlines at:
Tel: (852) 2259 1966
Fax: (852) 2215 3028

http://www.hkairlines.com/web/eng/ePress_2007May27.html
dicksonlai no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
east asian hub airport, hong kong