daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Photo Forums > Urban Showcase

Urban Showcase Show your selfmade photos

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Closed Thread

Old September 11th, 2008, 11:42 PM   #21
Messi
Tinerci Genšlik

Likes (Received): 2430

You're such a clown! It's ok when gays marry in the country you are living in (The Netherlands) but as soon as Turks begin to fight about their rights then it's a shame in the name of islam although these people don't present islam or any religion during this parede. When you had your first about before getting banned you played the liberal guy and now you hang around in the mideast forum and play the moderate guy!
Messi no está en línea  

Sponsored Links
Old September 11th, 2008, 11:56 PM   #22
ZOHAR
DAMNED

Likes (Received): 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejdera View Post
Normally in Taksim and Istiklal Avenue i see often young couples....i mean girls & boys together.I also go often go out with my girlfriend to Istiklal Avenue.But you also see gays and transsexuals sometimes.But many of them are undercover.
at evenings I remember there were a lot of gays!
btw Turkey has a big per cent of transgenders!

I could never leave Tel Aviv(Tel Aviv house anthem)

Tel Aviv is a RAINBOW in the Middle East.

AMSTERDAM HERE I COME;)
ZOHAR no está en línea  
Old September 12th, 2008, 12:18 AM   #23
Metsada
BANNED

Likes (Received): 18

Islam is a priority in my life now, I have changed. As people get older, their views and opinions can change dramatically. It's not uncommon. I'm not a liberal, but I also believe that people can't be forced to live a certain way. I wouldn't know how to react to these people, they are human beings like me, even though I'm very opposed to their lifestyle.
Metsada no está en línea  
Old September 12th, 2008, 01:22 AM   #24
cityscapes

Likes (Received): 137

Metsada - you should watch this documentary: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f80pNyoL6A
Hopefully if you watch it you will understand that these people didn't turn away from Islam and have no choice about which sex they are attracted to so you shouldn't look down upon them. Like you said above they are human beings just like you so they should be treated with respect even if you disagree with their lifestyle.
cityscapes no está en línea  
Old September 12th, 2008, 02:00 AM   #25
Ejdera
BANNED

Likes (Received): 40

There are many gays in islamic countries especially in Marroco,Libanon and Iran.But they are all undercover.

Last edited by Ejdera; September 12th, 2008 at 02:56 AM.
Ejdera no está en línea  
Old September 12th, 2008, 03:17 AM   #26
atariboy15
el mexicano blanco

Likes (Received): 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsada View Post
Islam is a priority in my life now, I have changed. As people get older, their views and opinions can change dramatically. It's not uncommon. I'm not a liberal, but I also believe that people can't be forced to live a certain way. I wouldn't know how to react to these people, they are human beings like me, even though I'm very opposed to their lifestyle.
AH! The classic vindication of the the convert/revert! lol here in the states, the most virulent of the Evangelical extremists are always those who have recently "found the lord" or "rekindled their relationship with god" lol

I hope to go to Turkey soon, looks like a beautiful place
Old September 12th, 2008, 06:28 AM   #27
Taller, Better
Administrator

Likes (Received): 12285

Quote:
Sad, but there is little one can do about it, this is what happens when you turn away from Islam. To each his own.
Just out of curiosity, if it is so "sad", why did you feel compelled to enter the thread and ogle at all the pictures?
Old September 12th, 2008, 07:41 AM   #28
noonghandi
Iran, cradle of humanity

Likes (Received): 149

I have not yet seen a hetrosexual parade. I think it will be more fun than a gay parade.
Istanbul gay parade looks good too.
noonghandi no está en línea  
Old September 12th, 2008, 09:14 AM   #29
_Sha_
Earthling

Likes (Received): 14

Quote:
Can you please explain me what's the wrong point of turning away from Islam? Is this country islamic country? Everybody must believe in Islam or adapt their life as it accepts?
Ah sorry Turkey has also anti-democratic and immature society I completely forgot it.
But I remind you everybody has it's own logic and may not need your judgement at all.
I can only say "sad" about the people who think like you. But I also "I wouldn't know how to react to you, you are human beings like us."
The only thing that i can recommend for you is : keep yourself away from these kind of threads. please visit http://www.habibimol.com/

thanks,

Last edited by _Sha_; September 12th, 2008 at 09:29 AM.
_Sha_ no está en línea  
Old September 12th, 2008, 11:10 AM   #30
Metsada
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by atariboy15 View Post
AH! The classic vindication of the the convert/revert! lol here in the states, the most virulent of the Evangelical extremists are always those who have recently "found the lord" or "rekindled their relationship with god" lol

I hope to go to Turkey soon, looks like a beautiful place
Extremist because I have different values? Typical atheist view
Metsada no está en línea  
Old September 12th, 2008, 11:22 AM   #31
Metsada
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Sha_ View Post
Everybody must believe in Islam or adapt their life as it accepts?
It would be ideal if everyone believed in what I believe, but not realistic You can't force people, but I have different values and have the right to express them, just like anyone else!

Quote:
But I remind you everybody has it's own logic and may not need your judgement at all.
Don't you realize what you're doing now? You are judging me because of my different personal code of values.

Quote:
I can only say "sad" about the people who think like you.
I can say the same about people who think like you.

Last edited by Metsada; September 12th, 2008 at 11:30 AM.
Metsada no está en línea  
Old September 12th, 2008, 11:25 AM   #32
Metsada
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taller, Better View Post
Just out of curiosity, if it is so "sad", why did you feel compelled to enter the thread and ogle at all the pictures?
I had not expected to see such pictures of my country of origin and was surprised. And I have the right to express my opinion, like anyone else. Just like atheists express their views on religious people or religious countries, religious people have the right to express theirs. There is no difference. People who get mad at me are hypocrites.
Metsada no está en línea  
Old September 12th, 2008, 12:16 PM   #33
_Sha_
Earthling

As you have right to express what you belive, then let us express what we believe too. (but you can't as we understand from your perspective.)

I am sorry but I don't see any judgement in my phrase because of your different personal code of values. Is it me who comes in this thread called "GAY PARADE" and judge people about their beliefs in this life and cannot bear to express themselves freely in the streets of Istanbul?

we are not interested your personal life & beliefs, but as I'm the creator of this thread, I still suggest you to keep away yourself and stay in touch with people in habibimol.com.

P.S : please also read carefully what you wrote in your signature maybe the thing that you wrote (maybe without catching it's point of view) can help you to understand.

thank you
Old September 12th, 2008, 12:27 PM   #34
hella good
Something of a monster

Likes (Received): 2732

looks like fun, ive not been to a pride before
CODA Instagram
hella good no está en línea  
Old September 12th, 2008, 12:28 PM   #35
_Sha_
Earthling

Quote:
Originally Posted by hella good View Post
looks like fun, ive not been to a pride before
why don't you come and join for the next year?
Old September 12th, 2008, 12:32 PM   #36
_Sha_
Earthling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentinian Messi View Post
It's fine with me as long as they don't walk like that on streets or like Zohar in Tel Aviv

that would be very funny! think once a person in Sultanbeyli or Gaziosmanpaşa
Old September 12th, 2008, 01:01 PM   #37
Messi
Tinerci Genšlik

Quote:
Extremist because I have different values? Typical atheist view
No! Only because you have become suddenly religous in the last years doesn't give you the right to discriminate against other groups, that's what you namely do in the name of "islam" and that makes you extremist and that's typical of you guys not his reaction! Keep your values for you, no one tells you not to be religious so don't tell any citizen of this country how to be! You are living in the Netherlands, in the most liberal country of the world, how can such mentalities survive there?!
Just one question since you are soooo religious now! Why does your God create gay human beings (mine doesn't) if he forbids humanity to be gay?
Messi no está en línea  
Old September 12th, 2008, 01:04 PM   #38
Messi
Tinerci Genšlik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taller, Better View Post
Because he's man of the moment. Yesterday he was liberal, today he's extreme religious and tomorrow he is a satanist. We know him for years in the Turkish forum (that's his second account) he's got some identity problems, that's what I think of him.
Messi no está en línea  
Old September 12th, 2008, 01:52 PM   #39
Metsada
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Sha_ View Post
As you have right to express what you belive, then let us express what we believe too. (but you can't as we understand from your perspective.)
Nonsense. Everyone has already expressed their opinions.
Metsada no está en línea  
Old September 12th, 2008, 01:56 PM   #40
Metsada
BANNED

Quote:
We know him for years in the Turkish forum (that's his second account) he's got some identity problems, that's what I think of him.
Look who's talking. This is your 100th account. At least be a little consistent Anyway, you are the most foolish person I have ever met, I will ignore your crap. You are worthless.
Metsada no está en línea  

Closed Thread