daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old November 24th, 2011, 11:42 PM   #1101
Nolt
Self-determination
 
Nolt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Therandė - Slloveni
Posts: 3,561
Likes (Received): 1615

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbenit View Post


Thanks to Arbenit!
__________________
Nolt no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old November 25th, 2011, 01:57 AM   #1102
Arbenit
Registered User
 
Arbenit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,720
Likes (Received): 372




__________________
Don't feed the trolls

Brilliant minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people
Arbenit no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 25th, 2011, 10:30 AM   #1103
7t
.......
 
7t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: California
Posts: 6,370

Wow those photos quoted by Nolt look absolutely amazing
7t no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2011, 06:45 PM   #1104
Bambyle
Registered User
 
Bambyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 35
Likes (Received): 38

Can someone tell me how many km of full profiled highways is built on Kosovo and Metohija since 1999, and is there any map on which we can see actual sections of highways ...
Bambyle no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2011, 08:10 PM   #1105
Arbenit
Registered User
 
Arbenit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,720
Likes (Received): 372

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambyle View Post
Can someone tell me how many km of full profiled highways is built on Kosovo
I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambyle View Post
and is there any map on which we can see actual sections of highways ...
Yes, there is.

__________________
Don't feed the trolls

Brilliant minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people
Arbenit no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2011, 08:58 PM   #1106
Bambyle
Registered User
 
Bambyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 35
Likes (Received): 38

Can you than be polite and answer me, and also can you upload some good road maps, i think it would be very useful ...
Bambyle no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2011, 09:42 PM   #1107
Arbenit
Registered User
 
Arbenit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,720
Likes (Received): 372

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambyle View Post
Can you than be polite and answer me, ...
Yes, I can.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambyle View Post
and also can you upload some good road maps, i think it would be very useful ...
I, already told to you - yes I can!

__________________
Don't feed the trolls

Brilliant minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people
Arbenit no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2011, 10:28 PM   #1108
kosovan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbenit View Post
Yes, I can.

I, already told to you - yes I can!

Arbenit, stop wasting everyone's time and try to be more helpful and efficient!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambyle View Post
Can you than be polite and answer me, and also can you upload some good road maps, i think it would be very useful ...
Since 1999, the Albania-Kosovo Highway is the only major project worth mentioning. The Kosovan corridor begins in Vermice (the Albanian-Kosovan border) and ends in Merdare (Kosovan-Serbian border) and it spans a total of 118 km.

Constructions began on April 2010 and only a few weeks ago the first 38 kilometers have been inaugurated, thus connecting Vermice and Prizren. Meanwhile, other highways have been planned, one of which may be a Kosovan-Macedonian highway (which would also be extremely profitable).

As for the roadmap, you may want to use Google. Here is an example, though I am unsure whether it is updated or not:

kosovan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2011, 10:41 PM   #1109
dardanipr
Mbreteria Dardane
 
dardanipr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: PRISHTINA
Posts: 26
Likes (Received): 0

FOR BAMBYLE...

i am quite amased with you BUMBYLE that you know what is Polite
so- if you understand to say to others >> CAN YOU BE POLITE<<
in first place you have to be Polite, where is this Kosovo and Metohia, i mean outside state of SHKINIA who knows about it???


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambyle View Post
Can you than be polite and answer me, and also can you upload some good road maps, i think it would be very useful ...
dardanipr no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2011, 10:45 PM   #1110
dardanipr
Mbreteria Dardane
 
dardanipr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: PRISHTINA
Posts: 26
Likes (Received): 0

ARBEN - lej bre kta Shkie

ARBEN - lej bre pash familen kta Shkie se potjav Q* nanen e magjupve te karpateve


Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbenit View Post
Yes, I can.




I, already told to you - yes I can!

dardanipr no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2011, 11:18 PM   #1111
Arbenit
Registered User
 
Arbenit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,720
Likes (Received): 372

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosovan View Post
Arbenit, stop wasting everyone's time and try to be more helpful and efficient!]
If you would go few pages back, you would find all info required by the previous user. But he/she did not wanted to go in the previous pages to read what was interesting to him/her.

Plus, this person came with a strange name (different from the name of the thread, as well) for my country . I believe that this person did not come here with intentions to know more about highway and motorways in Kosovo. Furthermore, this person doesn't recognize the difference between highway and motorway.


Many and info that I am talking about were posted by me. This was for me being helpful and efficient.





Quote:
Originally Posted by kosovan View Post
Since 1999, the Albania-Kosovo Highway is the only major project worth mentioning. The Kosovan corridor begins in Vermice (the Albanian-Kosovan border) and ends in Merdare (Kosovan-Serbian border) and it spans a total of 118 km.

Constructions began on April 2010 and only a few weeks ago the first 38 kilometers have been inaugurated, thus connecting Vermice and Prizren. Meanwhile, other highways have been planned, one of which may be a Kosovan-Macedonian highway (which would also be extremely profitable).

As for the roadmap, you may want to use Google. Here is an example, though I am unsure whether it is updated or not:

Many incorrect info, including the map.
__________________
Don't feed the trolls

Brilliant minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people
Arbenit no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2011, 11:31 PM   #1112
Lum Lumi
BANNED
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,947
Likes (Received): 1531

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosovan View Post
Arbenit, stop wasting everyone's time and try to be more helpful and efficient!
Actually, you're the one wasting everyone's time here by posting an outdated, incorrect map replete with errors and omissions. Also, just because you have no idea what you're talking about does not mean that the "since 1999, the Albania-Kosovo Highway is the only major project worth mentioning." That's just laughable, as is evident to anyone that has actually read this very same thread full of pictures, maps and other details from various projects around the country.
Lum Lumi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2011, 06:21 AM   #1113
shpirtkosova
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,373
Likes (Received): 6

The motorway planned from Prishtinė to Hani i Elezit (FYROM border) has been ignored.
shpirtkosova no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2011, 02:20 PM   #1114
Bambyle
Registered User
 
Bambyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 35
Likes (Received): 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by dardanipr View Post
i am quite amased with you BUMBYLE that you know what is Polite
so- if you understand to say to others >> CAN YOU BE POLITE<<
in first place you have to be Polite, where is this Kosovo and Metohia, i mean outside state of SHKINIA who knows about it???
Quote:
If you would go few pages back, you would find all info required by the previous user. But he/she did not wanted to go in the previous pages to read what was interesting to him/her.

Plus, this person came with a strange name (different from the name of the thread, as well) for my country . I believe that this person did not come here with intentions to know more about highway and motorways in Kosovo. Furthermore, this person doesn't recognize the difference between highway and motorway.

Many and info that I am talking about were posted by me. This was for me being helpful and efficient.
First, I asked one simple question, and I got very lousy answer ... About "Kosovo and Metohija", who knows, maybe I am Serbian, or Russian, or Romanian, or Slovakian, or any other nation guy who doesn't recognize state of Kosovo! Or maybe I found on internet only SFRY and Serbian maps where I only could read that name... But that is not matter here, topic is highways/motorways on "Kosovo", I really don't want to argue here about politics. One is sure, I am from road construction sector, and I am interested about road situation in all EX YU countries/territories, and SE Europe... So please, don't bother me (and all of us) with linguistic or politics things, for that you have plenty of forums with that thematic. And, I am male ...

@kosovan, thanks you for answer and map, but I also think that map is not so good as it could be...
So, as I could realize, first 38 km of ALB-KS HIGHWAY are finished? How long construction taken? I realize that on ALB border terrain is very "rough" and probably costs of construction were very high? Is there any plan for highway connection with central Serbia?
Bambyle no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2011, 02:43 PM   #1115
Lum Lumi
BANNED
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,947
Likes (Received): 1531

There are no plans for a motorway connection to Serbia (for "Central Serbia", you'd have to ask someone living in Serbia and at the thread about Serbian roads, not in the thread on roads and motorways in the Republic of Kosovo).

The first 38km of Kosovo's portion of the motorway were finished on 12 November. The construction of the remaining section (altogether 102,8km) continues. Albania finished its motorway connection to Kosovo a while back.

I suggest you go back and read this topic as each and every question you've posed so far has been answered several times already. Thanks.
Lum Lumi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2011, 02:48 PM   #1116
Bambyle
Registered User
 
Bambyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 35
Likes (Received): 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lum Lumi View Post
There are no plans for a motorway connection to Serbia (for "Central Serbia", you'd have to ask someone living in Serbia and at the thread about Serbian roads, not in the thread on roads and motorways in the Republic of Kosovo).

The first 38km of Kosovo's portion of the motorway were finished on 12 November. The construction of the remaining section (altogether 102,8km) continues. Albania finished its motorway connection to Kosovo a while back.

I suggest you go back and read this topic as each and every question you've posed so far has been answered several times already. Thanks.
Yeah, you r right, it is all written in posts before, i was too lazy to read ... Anyway thanks for answer.
Bambyle no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2011, 07:49 PM   #1117
shpirtkosova
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,373
Likes (Received): 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambyle View Post
Yeah, you r right, it is all written in posts before, i was too lazy to read ... Anyway thanks for answer.
You cannot expect to go around a forum full of Albanians, clearly state that you oppose the independence and refer to Kosovo in an offensive name to Albanians and expect a "polite" answer. Stop stirring with politics and road infrastructure.
shpirtkosova no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2011, 03:55 AM   #1118
Plisat
Registered User
 
Plisat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Prishtina
Posts: 4,515
Likes (Received): 1531

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambyle View Post
First, I asked one simple question, and I got very lousy answer ... About "Kosovo and Metohija", who knows, maybe I am Serbian, or Russian, or Romanian, or Slovakian, or any other nation guy who doesn't recognize state of Kosovo!
wake up...
Plisat no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2011, 06:51 PM   #1119
AT☢M
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 5
Likes (Received): 0

photos…

Kosovo Motorway - 38 km from the air (kosovomotorway.com)

PDF document (91,5 mib) with good photos taken from plane.
AT☢M no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2011, 09:04 PM   #1120
Arbenit
Registered User
 
Arbenit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,720
Likes (Received): 372

Thanks to Lum Lumi, and Bechtel&Enka, of course:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lum Lumi View Post
Photos from the air.

Copyright: Bechtel&ENKA


[IMG]http://i39.************/35akvb6.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i44.************/33xd1t3.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i40.************/242fq6e.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i40.************/15ehhtd.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i44.************/s2xnqp.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i40.************/dnovw8.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i43.************/2qbyetk.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i44.************/25i9q4w.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i44.************/344t9ix.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i44.************/6ivihg.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i41.************/1zdsrp3.jpg[/IMG]



Quote:
Originally Posted by Lum Lumi View Post


[IMG]http://i39.************/155kiv5.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.************/16i5r28.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.************/2j14pjp.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i44.************/2d9e0lz.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i44.************/a0zd5w.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i43.************/15hhr8y.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.************/fmuhox.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i44.************/2v0y7tj.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i41.************/5jzne0.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.************/2mxl82h.jpg[/IMG]
__________________
Don't feed the trolls

Brilliant minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people
Arbenit no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Tags
albania, kosova, shqiperi

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

tech management by Sysprosium