daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old October 12th, 2012, 10:56 AM   #1221
cinxxx
I ♥ Timişoara

Likes (Received): 18313

I turn the the low beams on every time I drive, even if it's city or outside road, if sunny bright or rainy.
This way I don't even have to bother turning them on when entering tunnels, when driving in woods with shadow and low light, at dusk or when it's getting dark.
I see enough idiots without lights at dusk and find it dangerous, and that is a consequence of driving all day without lights, hell I've even saw some at night on the motorway.
cinxxx está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old October 12th, 2012, 07:23 PM   #1222
Lum Lumi
BANNED

Likes (Received): 1531

A drive through the mountains of the national park Sharri.

Lum Lumi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2012, 08:14 PM   #1223
mywayorhighway

Likes (Received): 0

R6 AND R7

Does anyone now if they have started work on the R6 (Prishtine-Skopje highway) and when will the Prishtine-Prizren highway finish new photos would be good!!!
mywayorhighway no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2012, 09:54 PM   #1224
Lum Lumi
BANNED

Likes (Received): 1531

Quote:
Originally Posted by mywayorhighway View Post
Does anyone now if they have started work on the R6 (Prishtine-Skopje highway) and when will the Prishtine-Prizren highway finish new photos would be good!!!
1. They have not started works on R6 - the tendering procedure is being prepared right now, with the Ministry of Infrastructure having issued an "Expression of Interest" notice. Several companies have already expressed their interest, chief among them are Strabag and Bechtel-ENKA.

2. R7 will finish during late 2013. 45km are already complete, and an additional 20km will open this 28 November. Pictures will follow as soon as they open for traffic.
Lum Lumi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2012, 11:36 PM   #1225
Dardania

Likes (Received): 71

Quote:
Where is this PRISHTINA - Skopje???
i like your username: Myway or highway
so mywayorhighway say the cities right/correct
PRISHTINE - SHKUPE
Dardania no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 19th, 2012, 08:41 PM   #1226
Arbenit

Likes (Received): 372

Nice video of Prishtinė - Pejė highway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lum Lumi View Post
Rruga M9 Prishtinė - Pejė natėn, prej kthesės pėr aeroport, deri te rrethi nė hyrje tė Prishtinės (matja me GPS osht bo deri aty, po incizimi vazhdon deri te Rr. Luan Haradinaj).

Pjesa ne incizim osht kjo, prej Sllatines deri ne hyrje te Prishtines

[IMG]http://i48.************/20qkvo4.jpg[/IMG]

Brilliant minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people
Arbenit no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 19th, 2012, 09:21 PM   #1227
cinxxx
I ♥ Timişoara

Likes (Received): 18313

The driver doesn't use the right lane at all, even gets overtaken from the right.
Why?
cinxxx está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old October 19th, 2012, 09:33 PM   #1228
ChrisZwolle
Road user

Likes (Received): 19421

Educated in America
ChrisZwolle no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 19th, 2012, 09:37 PM   #1229
Arbenit

In fact, this road has not a limited access. To many houses/busineses by the road. It is safer to drive in the left lane. And this stretch of the Prishtinė - Pejė goes thru Prishtina suburbs. It is not a motorway, it is an urban highway.

Brilliant minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people
Old October 19th, 2012, 09:37 PM   #1230
Arbenit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisZwolle View Post
Educated in America
Your comment is inappropriate.

Old November 8th, 2012, 11:03 AM   #1231
Arbenit

Quote:
Serbia, Kosovo premiers hold 'useful' second round talks

By Claire Rosemberg | AFP .

....The prime ministers of Serbia and Kosovo held "useful" talks Wednesday to defuse tension in the Western Balkans in what was only their second meeting since the breakaway province declared independence....

A further sign of progress was an agreement to set up a joint technical working group to prepare a feasibility study for a Nis-Pristina motorway joining the two neighbours.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/serbia-koso...000651337.html

Old November 10th, 2012, 03:17 AM   #1232
shpirtkosova
BANNED

Likes (Received): 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbenit View Post
shpirtkosova no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2012, 05:53 AM   #1233
eskandarany
من المحيــط إلىٰ الخليــج

Likes (Received): 57

Kosova e bukur
eskandarany no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2012, 11:47 PM   #1234
mywayorhighway

Apparently There is going to be a motorway linking Nis with Prishtine, is this true and if so when do they start work? And also which other cities/town in Kosovo will this link? Oh and lastley have they started work on the Prishtine-Skopje motorway. (photos would be good)
Old November 11th, 2012, 12:45 AM   #1235
Arbenit

Priministers of Kosovo and Serbia agreed to start feasibility studies to build a motorway between Prishtina and Nish.

Feasibility studies will be financed by EU. Nothing else is clear. No one knows if this motorway will be build or if it will be build, when the works will start, how long the works would last.. After all, it is more a political thing.

In Kosovo motorway would start at Besi, place 6 km north of Prishtina. Motorway R7 from Morinė (border Kosovo - Albania) to Besi is planned to be finished in 2013. Motorway from Prishtina towards Serbia will pass by Besianė (the only town by the planned motorway). Distance between Besi and Merdare (border between Kosovo and Serbia) is 23 - 24 km.

Motorway from Prishtine towards border of Macedonia will start to be build in 2014.

Old November 11th, 2012, 12:47 AM   #1236
Arbenit

Quote:
Originally Posted by eskandarany View Post
Kosova e bukur
Eshtė.

Old November 11th, 2012, 01:03 AM   #1237
shpirtkosova
BANNED

Quote:
Apparently There is going to be a motorway linking Nis with Prishtine, is this true and if so when do they start work? And also which other cities/town in Kosovo will this link? Oh and lastley have they started work on the Prishtine-Skopje motorway. (photos would be good)
Yes its true, its not yet known when it will start but this motorway will basically connect Albania with Serbia. The Prishtine Nis motorway section will also serve the city of Podujeve.

The Prishtine - Shkup motorway will start in the first quarter next year. It will be a 55km motorway connecting Prishtine with Hani i Elezit. The speed limit is expected to be 120kmph.
Old November 11th, 2012, 02:27 AM   #1238
mywayorhighway

Has the Prishtine-Prizren motorway finished. By that I mean have they linked it to the Prishtine-Peje express way. (The Malisheve segment) Pictures would be excellent...
Old November 11th, 2012, 04:18 PM   #1239
shpirtkosova
BANNED

Quote:
Has the Prishtine-Prizren motorway finished. By that I mean have they linked it to the Prishtine-Peje express way. (The Malisheve segment) Pictures would be excellent...
Yes it will connect to the M9 Prishtine- Peje highway. It will be unveiled on the 27th of November. Photos will come after the unveiling of the new section of motorway. Total length of motorway as of 27th of November will be 60km from the Albanian border.
Old November 11th, 2012, 09:17 PM   #1240
Arbenit

Quote:
Photos:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbenit View Post
Si duket edhe segmenti i peste i autoudhes R7 osht asfalltu komplet. Foto prej ures ku kryqezohet R7 me rrugen per Malisheve, jo ma shume se 3 km para bashkimit me M9 (rruga Prishtine-Peje):

M9 ne mes Orllatit dhe Gjurgjices (pak para ndamjes se rruges per Prizren/Shqipni dhe per Peje)

Kryeminitstri tuj e mbajte nje inteviste te fuqishėm. Po shihet nje mbikalim ne kryqezimin/bashkimin e R7 me M9.

Arritja te kryqezimi R7 - M9 prej kahjes se Pejes.

Intersection M9 - R7:

R108 and R7:

Tags
albania, kosova, shqiperi