daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old August 24th, 2017, 05:07 AM   #781
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Likes (Received): 7672

New TV news segment about the opening of the next section of "9th January" /Banja Luka-Doboj motorway by summer's end...

CDTI liked this post
CrazySerb no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old September 29th, 2017, 12:51 PM   #782
CDTI

Likes (Received): 25

New Highway Section Banja Luka – Doboj to be opened soon

The director of the public company Highways of Republika Srpska Dušan Topić told Srna today that a new 10 kilometer highway section from from Mahovljani to Drugovi between Banja Luka to Doboj will be opened to traffic on Sunday, October 1st.

“The section from Mahovljana to Drugovi is 10 kilometers long and a part of the 35.3 kilometer-long highway from Mahovljan to Prnjavor,” Topić said.

[...]

More info: Sarajevo Times
CDTI no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2017, 06:28 PM   #783
CDTI

VIDEO| Pogledajte kako izgleda dionica autoputa kod Laktaša

Završeni su glavni radovi na dionici auto-puta ''9. januar'' koja povezuje Laktaše i Drugoviće, a završetak radova danas će biti svečano obilježen uz prisustvo brojnih gostiju.

Ovom događaju prisustvovat će i predsjednik Srbije Aleksandar Vučić koji je potvrdio dolazak u Bosnu i Hercegovinu danas.

[...]

More info: N1

Serbian President and President of RS opened a New Section of the Highway

President of Serbia Aleksandar Vucic arrived in Laktasi on Sunday where he opened a section of the highway “January 9” in the length of 10 kilometers together with the President of Republika Srpska, Milorad Dodik.

Besides Vucic and Dodik, the President of the National Assembly Nedeljko Cubrilovic, Prime Minister of the RS Zeljka Cvijanovic and other representatives of the authorities and citizens of that BH entity also attended the opening.

The complete section from Banja Luka to Prnjavor, after construction, will be around 35 kilometers long.

“This is a new working victory of Republika Srpska and I want to congratulate you on that. Our goal is to construct more every year and to connect people and we will not give up until we build a highway to the border with Serbia and throughout Republika Srpska. We want to come closer to Serbia, to equalize all the values that we have, including curriculum and programs, because we are one people with the same dreams and aspirations. We want to go directly to Serbia with this highway and we will continue with the construction in the upcoming years,” said Dodik at the opening of this section.

He also added that the first section from Doboj to Prnjavor, which is 36 kilometers long and cost 180 million EUR, was opened last year, while the section from Prnjavor to Mahovljani cost about 158 million EUR. He announced that the section of Banja Luka – Doboj highway should be completed next year as well.

“I want to congratulate to people and citizens of the RS on the newly opened kilometers of the highway. We know how important it is, and just a few years ago, we were lagging behind many regional countries, but we became the country with the most kilometers of highway in recent months. Roads and bridges should be something that will connect us and I think that this is very important for our mutual relations,” said the President of Serbia, Aleksandar Vucic.

More info: Sarajevo Times
Old October 2nd, 2017, 07:57 PM   #784
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Really beautiful day yesterday, as presidents of Serbia & Serb Republic jointly opened the newest stretch of what will eventually become Banja Luka - Belgrade motorway

lampsakos21 liked this post
Old October 2nd, 2017, 07:59 PM   #785
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Aerial video of the new section:

Old October 2nd, 2017, 08:05 PM   #786
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Some aerial pics...

ChrisZwolle, lampsakos21, Adayafter liked this post
Old October 3rd, 2017, 12:20 AM   #787
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

New section of motorway has already led to doubling of traffic at toll gates...

Old October 4th, 2017, 12:41 PM   #788
BL2
I bin a Wiena

Likes (Received): 1527

Drive video from new 10km long section Mahovljani - Drugovici

BL2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2017, 04:50 PM   #789
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Brcko bypass road due next September:

Old October 15th, 2017, 07:33 AM   #790
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

EBRD ready to finance construction of Serb Republic so-called "Vc corridor" section, to the tune of 70 million euros...

That would be the Doboj-Jakes section on the map...

Ices77, CDTI liked this post
Old October 18th, 2017, 12:51 AM   #791
tooljan

Likes (Received): 902

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazySerb View Post
That would be the Doboj-Jakes section on the map...

nope, that would be Johovac-Rudanka section, 6km long section north of Doboj... map are too poor quality to edit, so i can't show to you and all of you where is that part of Corridor 5c

CrazySerb liked this post
tooljan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 28th, 2017, 06:12 PM   #792
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Due to improvements of existing and construction of new road infrastructure, Serb Republic is seeing a year on year decrease in number of deaths & injuries on the roads:

- number of deaths by 18%
- number of serious injuries by 12%
- number of lighter injuries by 12%

Old October 28th, 2017, 06:17 PM   #793
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Recent clip showing the construction of the new "Bratoljub" road-bridge on the Drina river between Serb Republic & Serbia...

Old November 2nd, 2017, 12:23 AM   #794
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

As part of the largest wave of investments into the Javorina ski complex since pretty much the Sarajevo Winter Olympics of 1984, various surrounding road infrastructure is being upgraded, including the "Kalovita Brda" tunnel...which should be completed by December, in time for the opening of the ski season.

Last edited by CrazySerb; November 2nd, 2017 at 12:29 AM.
Old November 9th, 2017, 06:48 AM   #795
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Looks like some traffic counts have been done on the recently opened section of "9th January" motorway... Google-translated:

Quote:
186,719 vehicles passed through the "Jakupovci" toll center in a month

Quote:
Since October 1, when it was released into the traffic of the 9th of January motorway section (Banja Luka-Doboj), from Mahovljana to Drugović, through October 31, 186,719 vehicles passed through the station "Jakupovci" almost 60,000 vehicles more than in October 2016.

In "Highways of Republika Srpska" Srni was told that in October 2016, a total of 128,025 vehicles passed through the Gradiška-Banja Luka highway, while a year earlier, that is, in October 2015, 114,824 vehicles passed through the same section.

"Looking at the structure of the vehicles, during the October of this year, through the toll ramp in Jakupovci, the highest number of passenger cars, ie vehicles of the first category, were 177.324, while the second category was 1.045, the third 5.140 and the fourth 3.210, Highways. "

The "Highways" state that the given data unambiguously indicate the justification of the decision of this public company to let the section from Mahovljan to Drugović into traffic after the completion of its construction.

"This gave the drivers the opportunity to significantly shorten the journey between Banja Luka and Prnjavor, but also to avoid driving through the road Tutnjevac, on the main road Klašnica-Prnjavor, ahead of the upcoming winter period," the Autoputevi said.

From this company, the contractor, a consortium made up of the companies "Integral Engineering" Laktasi and "Granit" Skopje, continues to work on the rest of the section of the highway section "January 9th", from Drugović to Prnjavor.

"Favorable weather conditions go hand in hand with the contractor, so the construction is progressing in accordance with the established dynamics, and the final ending is expected in the spring of 2018," stated in "Motorways".

Old November 9th, 2017, 07:10 AM   #796
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

New "Bratoljub" bridge on the Drina river, connecting Serbia with Serb Republic, getting readied for first asphalt

Old November 18th, 2017, 06:28 AM   #797
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Negotiations are continuing with our Chinese friends regarding further development of the motorway & railway network in Serb Republic...

Old November 25th, 2017, 06:42 PM   #798
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Banja Luka - Prijedor - Novi Grad motorway contract to be signed tomorrow in Budapest....

Quote:
RS builds a highway with the Chinese
Saturday - 25.11.2017

Republika Srpska Minister of Transport and Communications Neđo Trninić, and the directors of "Republika Srpska Roads" Dušan Topić and "Republika Srpska Railways" Dragan Savanović will sign an agreement and a contract with the Chinese company tomorrow in Budapest regarding the construction of the highway from Banja Luka to Novo Gradište and the reconstruction of the railway from Banjaluka to the border with Croatia.

Agreement on cooperation related to the construction of the Banja Luka-Prijedor-Novi Grad highway / the first phase of Banja Luka-Prijedor / will be signed with the representatives of the Chinese company "Chanda Shandong International Economics End Technical Corp.".

A commercial contract for the project of modernization and reconstruction of Banjaluka-Novi Grad-Dobrljin-Border with Croatia will be signed with the representatives of this company.

The signing of the documents will be held at 17.00 in the premises of the hotel "Meriot", announced the ministry.

The agreement and contract will be signed during the Sixth Summit of the 16 + 1 Initiative. which will be held tomorrow and on Monday, November 27th.

Old November 26th, 2017, 10:18 PM   #799
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Contracts signed

CDTI liked this post
Old November 27th, 2017, 04:35 PM   #800
CDTI

USKORO IZGRADNJA AUTO-PUTA BANJA LUKA-NOVI GRAD I REKONSTRUKCIJA PRUGE (VIDEO)

U Budimpešti su juče potpisani sporazum i ugovor u vezi sa izgradnjom auto-puta od Banjaluke do Novog Grada i rekonstrukcijom pruge od Banjaluke do granice sa Hrvatskom, čija je ukupna vrijednost oko 560 miliona evra.

Svoje potpise na ove dokumente su stavili direktori “Autoputeva Republike Srpske” Dušan Topić i “Željeznica Republike Srpske” Dragan Savanović sa predstavnicima kineske komapnije “Čajna Šandong internešnel ekonomik end tehnikal korporejšn grup”, u prisustvu pomoćnika ministra saobraćaja i veza Republike Srpske Dijane Obradović.

Sporazum o saradnji u vezi sa izgradnjom auto-puta Banjaluka-Prijedor-Novi Grad vrijedan je oko 320 miliona evra. Kineski partneri bi trebalo da svojim sredstvima grade ovaj auto-put i da se poslije naplaćuje putarina. Do polovine naredne godine trebalo da bude zatvorena finansijska konstrukcija za projekte da bi se nakon toga krenulo sa radovima.

Savanović i predstavnici “Čajna Šandong internešnel ekonomik end tehnikal korporejšn grup” potpisali su komercijalni ugovor za projekat modernizacije i rekonstrukcije oko 100 kilometara pruge od Banjaluke, preko Prijedora i Novog Grada do granice sa Hrvatskom, čija je vrijednost oko 241 milion evra.

Od izgradnje autoputa i rekonstrukcije pruge mnogo očekuju i Prijedorčani.

Kozarski Vjesnik

Tags
bosnia and herzegovina, republic of srpska, republika srpska