daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > Highrises > Proposed Highrises

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old April 11th, 2012, 04:20 PM   #81
segwaert

Likes (Received): 0

I like the architecture but not on this location. It is just another massive standalone tower, just like montparnasse tower. So please don't make the same mistake again.
segwaert no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old April 11th, 2012, 08:16 PM   #82
Jex7844
La Défenseholic

Likes (Received): 2916

Triangle is located in the same area than the French Pentagone, in addition to the main building there are 2 short towers being part of the Balardgone scheme. Those two towers will be delivered in a couple of months, so Triangle is not that isolated. Furthermore, this Parc des Expos area where TRIANGLE is going to get built is appalling, it's a dead zone, the activities that usually take place there are not enough to make this area a lively & attractive area (have you ever been there btw?), where people can meet & make the most of the restaurants, bars, shops, park (to be created along with TRIANGLE). This area is dreadful and does need a huge facelift. I'm fairly sure that further to TRIANGLE, some other schemes will rise from the ground to compliment it. To get a small cluster we need a first tower to start, don't you think...?

[IMG]http://t3.************/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmMaQwC7cKtV-3bUiHk1RIfl53NdJI0gnOTDHCvRSkaHjuH3ee[/IMG]

Tower A being part of Balardgone (before its renovation), you can see the future location of TRIANGLE in the background (after the golf ball shaped geode, where the row of trees is)

Tower A late 2011 (pic by Pityspitz)

Tower F (recently delivered)

Highcliff liked this post

Last edited by Jex7844; April 12th, 2012 at 01:23 AM.
Jex7844 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2012, 11:19 PM   #83
Boriska
zététicien complotiste

Likes (Received): 4833

There's some potential.

I love the Art-Déco Door in Porte de Versailles.

Boriska no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 15th, 2012, 06:58 PM   #84
Jex7844
La Défenseholic

Indeed Boris...but this area does need a facelift as it's dull & hideous.

Last edited by Jex7844; April 15th, 2012 at 07:11 PM.
Old April 15th, 2012, 07:09 PM   #85
Jex7844
La Défenseholic

Full rendering extracted from the PDF

TRIANGLE:

Old April 17th, 2012, 08:45 PM   #86
Boriska
zététicien complotiste

Likes (Received): 4833

Shard look-a-like.

Mais en plat. Génial.
Boriska no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2012, 05:46 PM   #87
Jex7844
La Défenseholic

Yesterday, around forty people (nymbys) demonstrated Porte de Versailles outside the World Car Show whose opening took place that day, to protest against the Tour Triangle due to start next year:

Those nymbys photoshoped the pyramid of glass to make it look like a dreadful black concrete wall & encouraged the visitors to sign a petition to make Triangle's project fail.

Please note that those forty nymbys, already priviledged as they live in the heart of Paris, are opposed to every single project & want Paris to remain a 'museum', they don't want it to gain new landmarks.

The most pathetic bit being that those fortunate & wealthy people dare to complain saying the tower (whose shape has been designed not to cast shadows) will 'spoil the view over Paris's roofs' when thousands of people lose their jobs day after day owing to the crisis...

Please, if you want this amazing project to see the light & if you wanna make the most of it when completed, just post a message in any language to support it HERE (no registration needed).

Thank you...

Real design!

Last edited by Jex7844; October 1st, 2012 at 06:42 PM.
Old October 1st, 2012, 06:06 PM   #88
7rani
BANNED

Likes (Received): 2986

NooooooooooooooN! ça sera le point noir de l'architecture de la ville! qui a conçu cette horreur??!!
J'espère qu'on l'éliminera bientôt, sinon Paris se défigura
7rani no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2012, 06:59 PM   #89
Minato ku

Don't be so catastrophic Jex7844.
It is just forty people (maybe less), nobody care.
Except a mini article written in a local newspaper, almost nobody has heard of this protest.
It has zero effect on the progress of this project.
Old October 1st, 2012, 07:17 PM   #90
Jex7844
La Défenseholic

Minato, it's important to make oneself heard, I personally have enough to hear constantly those damned nymbys...furthermore they have intention of demonstrating at least once more by the end of the Auto Show. They also plan to venture to the forthcoming Boat Show & use all medias that will be there.
Old October 1st, 2012, 11:30 PM   #91
Int'l
Utilisateur enregistré

Likes (Received): 224

The title says "Approved". Is it? I didn't follow the latest news, what exactly are hey waiting for to start construction?
Int'l no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2012, 11:50 PM   #92
ThatOneGuy
Psst! Check my signature!

The Hermitage Plaza twin towers are already preparing for the site demolition, but they are still unable to start building.

ThatOneGuy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2012, 12:41 AM   #93
Jex7844
La Défenseholic

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

----------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
@thatoneguy:

Regarding Hermitage Plaza, early december, the administrative Court of Cergy-Pontoise had rejected the 8 appeals against the demolition permit.The opponents are now yet to decide whether to appeal against the Court's decision or not. If so, we'll have to wait for the Court to give its verdict 12 months later...

On the other hand, if the opponents were to listen to the voice of reason by deciding not to appeal (as it would be risky/costly for them), Hermitage will 'only' need to compromise (financially speaking) with the residents living in the other 2 Damiers buildings (Champagne & Dauphiné), indeed, given that they are co-owners they want the extra charges implied by INFRA's demolition to be payable by Hermitage.

On this matter, Emin Iskenderov seems fairly optimistic, an agreement would be in progress...

So, the demolition may be taking place hopefully by the end of this year, if not, next summer...to be continued.
Quote:
@Int'l:

It's approved, but before launching work (due to start late 2013), a debate dealing with 3 issues raised by the Inspector in charge of the public inquiry, is to take place. Originally planned last spring, it was postponed up to next year by the Mayor of Paris for 'technical reasons'.

Last edited by Jex7844; October 26th, 2012 at 11:27 PM.
Old October 2nd, 2012, 05:05 PM   #94
Jex7844
La Défenseholic

Website updated

An insight of the façade:

« Outre ses qualités structurelles et techniques, la forme effilée et cristalline du projet lui permet de s’inscrire dans le système de perspectives et des axes Haussmanniens. Ce dialogue avec la ville ne se limite cependant pas à sa silhouette, mais définit également l’organisation interne et la texture du projet. Cette relation au tissu urbain parisien, à la fois classique et cohérente dans son ensemble, variée et intriguante dans ses détails, se retrouve dans les façades de Triangle. Comme celles d’un bâtiment classique, elles présentent deux niveaux de lecture : une forme d’ensemble aisément reconnaissable et une découpe fine et cristalline de sa paroi, qui en fait varier sa perception. Cette nature cristalline décompose le volume afin de mieux définir ses ofnctions internes (salles de réunion, zones de détente et grands espaces de bureaux, tout en permettant une meilleure intégration avec les bâtiments résidentiels adjacents. »
Herzog & de Meuron

Comme son emprise au niveau rue, les étages en superstructure sont de forme trapézoïdale, et leur surface se réduit progressivement, donnant au bâtiment sa f orme triangulaire. Seule la façade Ouest est verticale, tandis que les trois autres façades sont inclinées : les vitrages sont verticaux et l’impression d’inclinaison découle d’un retrait de ces façades à chaque étage.

Les objectifs poursuivis par Viparis dans le cadre des nouvelles réglementations issues des lois «Grenelle» feront de Triangle un projet exemplaire d’un point de vue énergétique. La conception et la géométrie de Triangle sont issues notamment de réflexions sur des optimisations environnementales. La forme triangulaire favorise la résistance aux forces du vent. De plus le noyau central, garant de l’équilibre de la tour, peut être allégé permettant des économies de matériaux non négligeables. La consommation moyenne de béton pour la tour Triangle serait ainsi 20% inférieure à celle des tours de forme plus classique.

La conception de la tour Triangle favorise, avec des façades largement vitrées, l’éclairage naturel. Au-delà de ce principe de base, une gestion intelligente du bâtiment permettra une régulation très précise de l’éclairage adapté à chaque activité et à chaque instant de la journée.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE HERE

Old March 26th, 2013, 07:50 PM   #95
Jex7844
La Défenseholic

Public enquiry notice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyril View Post
This public enquiry running from March 15th to April 15th 2013 aims to modify the P.L.U. (Plan Local d'Urbanisme) which is necessary to build higher than the legal & usual 37 metres in Paris.
Old March 28th, 2013, 06:32 AM   #96
Ulpia-Serdica
BANNED

Likes (Received): 7648

The crazy amount of bureaucracy in Paris is pissing me off. So many awesome projects are delayed because of this.

Jex7844 liked this post
Ulpia-Serdica no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2013, 06:36 AM   #97
HansCity

Likes (Received): 1819

Je pense que ce bâtiment, selon moi, ce serait mieux, au Caire, en Egypte, à Paris, France
HansCity no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2013, 05:34 PM   #98
Jex7844
La Défenseholic

Litle by litle, the TRIANGLE project is moving ahead

Quote:
A demolition permit here, a public inquiry done there. Gradually, & without making too much noise, the administrative machine is setting up for the construction of the Tour Triangle (Unibail-Rodamco), Porte de Versailles. If everything goes according to Paris' town council's plans, the groundbreaking for the construction of this 180m highrise will start during the summer.

The public inquiry for the PLU change (Plan Local d'Urbanisme) ended yesterday evening, and the conclusions are now awaited within a month.

On 4 april, Viparis was granted a demolition permit by Paris' town council, the aim being to demolish a part of the 'Hall 1' to make way for Triangle. The sign is now visible on site.

Olivier Rigaud, President of an association opposed to the Tour Triangle has already expressed his will to appeal against the demolition permit.

The whole project is to be voted by the Conseil de Paris on 7 July. It will only be the end of a chapter though as the associations fighting against Triangle have promised a series of appeals.
http://www.leparisien.fr/info-paris-...13-2730785.php

Last edited by Jex7844; April 16th, 2013 at 07:13 PM.
Old April 16th, 2013, 05:34 PM   #99
Ulpia-Serdica
BANNED

Likes (Received): 7648

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jex7844
If everything goes according to Paris' town council, the groundbreaking for the construction of this 180m highrise will start during the summer.
This would be so freaking awesome, but I remain highly cautious about it.
Ulpia-Serdica no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2013, 11:23 PM   #100
skyscraperus
BANNED

Likes (Received): 2267

Quote:
Originally Posted by segwaert View Post
I like the architecture but not on this location. It is just another massive standalone tower, just like montparnasse tower. So please don't make the same mistake again.
In Paris planning everything make sense because masons. Tours Montparnasse is on second axis. Guess about Tour Triangle is why exact on this place and angle
skyscraperus no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
paris, paris skyscrapers