daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > United Arab Emirates - دار زايـــد > Dubai Projects > Industrial Zones Development

Industrial Zones Development Industrial projects in Jebel Ali including Dubai World Central, Dubai Industrial City, Dubai Investments Park, Jebel Ali Free Zone South and more

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old August 7th, 2014, 02:33 PM   #41
shah100

Likes (Received): 2

2,000-unit Royal Estates launched in Dubai Dubai, 2 hours, 48 minutes ago

The Dh2.3 billion ($626 million) Royal Estates project was officially launched by Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan at an event held in Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai recently.

The development is a collaboration among Aristocratic Star, PAL Developments and Pacific Ventures, said a statement.

The 2.3 million sq ft gated community located in Dubai Investments Park next to the Expo 2020, features 2,000 units comprising two, four and five bedroom townhouses, apartments, boutique retail spaces, an office complex and a luxury hotel, it said. “Everyone’s story begins in their home and no home is less than a kingdom for its residents.

Three renowned and experience organisations Aristocrat, Pal and Pacific Ventures have partnered to develop and present Royal Estates which ensures uncompromised comfort, elegance, safety and a state of the art landscaped serenity that weaves a stellar community. I am delighted to be associated with this project,” said Khan.

Atiq Merchant, director, PAL Developments, said: “The Royal Estates community provides a sanctuary of purposefully designed spaces complimented by inspired aesthetics that celebrate the innovation and modernisation that are synonymous to Dubai today.

“It presents an outstanding opportunity, providing a range of choices for investors and home owners in a locale where demand is expected to rise ahead of the Dubai 2020 Expo. Given our team’s collective inclination to create an ideal community that rejoices family living, Royal Estates promises to be a perfect backdrop for all those precious memories waiting to be created.”

The project sales commenced today (August 7). The Phase 1 of the project, comprising 400 units is expected to be delivered in the first quarter of 2015, said the statement.

TradeArabia News Service

firoz bharmal liked this post

Last edited by Face81; August 10th, 2014 at 10:50 PM.
shah100 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old August 25th, 2014, 02:42 PM   #42
podium

Likes (Received): 1

Pacific Ventures chairman Parvez Khan said the first phase of the project is taking shape and the first batch of 40 units will be delivered in next three months.

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/biz/insi...on=uaebusiness

Remember you heard it here first!!!!!!
podium no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2014, 10:01 AM   #43
shah100

The movie star has joined up with Aristocrat Star, PAL Developments and Pacific Ventures for their Royal Estates development.

The endorsement comes nearly six years since the Royal Estates community was first announced by Aristocrat Star Investments in October 2008.

Last edited by Face81; August 26th, 2014 at 11:59 PM.
Old August 27th, 2014, 08:47 AM   #44
podium

Shah was my irony a little too subtle?

I am well aware of the history of this project, I live in DIP, I have watched its 'progress' (?) over the years. From what I have observed the developers are good at putting up billboards , and little else!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shah100 View Post
The movie star has joined up with Aristocrat Star, PAL Developments and Pacific Ventures for their Royal Estates development.

The endorsement comes nearly six years since the Royal Estates community was first announced by Aristocrat Star Investments in October 2008.

Spurs liked this post
Old August 28th, 2014, 11:17 AM   #45
shah100

Hi You are 100% correct they are trying to catch more people by launching a same project which they have never completed.

Last edited by Face81; August 28th, 2014 at 08:24 PM.
Old September 28th, 2014, 10:09 PM   #46
shah100

An industry source has revealed to Emirates 24|7 that Bollywood's Shah Rukh Khan was paid over $2 million (Dh7.34 million) to become the brand ambassador for a Dh2.3 billion The Royal Estate project in Dubai Investment Park.
Old October 7th, 2014, 11:40 AM   #47
Case-Mentor

Likes (Received): 0

Hi
Are you there?

Can we have some more info on this?
Case-Mentor no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2014, 03:29 PM   #48
podium

Was there today. To my surprise it would appear there are a couple of buildings up, and they look close to completion from the outside. Its the same couple of buildings that have been on site for the last year or so, they are simply in a much more advanced stage.There did not appear to be any other activity on site. I have some photos, I will attempt to upload them.
Old October 7th, 2014, 03:35 PM   #49
podium

cant seem to post the photo
Old October 8th, 2014, 09:40 AM   #50
shah100

Hi

Please up load the photos we are waiting.

regards

shah
Old October 8th, 2014, 10:21 AM   #51
podium

I've tried a couple of times and it doesn't work. If someone will tell me how, I will upload the photos
Old October 8th, 2014, 02:37 PM   #52
shah100

Hi
Sorry to hear you that you are unable to load the pictures. If I send you my email address will you be able to send me pictures by e-mail.

Regards

Shah
Old October 16th, 2014, 11:19 PM   #53
shah100

To All the Royal Estate Investor (2007/2008 ).

I have investigated more what's going on with the Royal estate.

The Royal Estate developer has managed to build approximately 90 town houses with our hard earned money. Instead of they should have handover these units to the investor(2007/2008) on the basis of 30% paid already and 70% on the completion as per Sales Purchase Agreement signed, the Royal Estate Developer is selling these ready units in open market pocketing the money and profit. People like me(investor) who have paid 30% as per S.P.A are getting nothing. The Royal Estate developer used our money (investors money 2007/2008) to build these town houses and cruelly injusticely immorally selling in the open market. Once they will make their profit from the sales of these units they might make a town houses for unlucky investors like me.
I want to take this to Dubai courts and want support from other investors who are trapped by the Royal Estate .
Old October 19th, 2014, 01:23 AM   #54
shah100

Old October 19th, 2014, 01:28 AM   #55
shah100