daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > City/Metro Compilations

City/Metro Compilations Help report active highrise/urban developments occurring in your city to the global SSC community.

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old June 10th, 2010, 03:11 AM   #181
Aireos
Emperador Paleólogo

Likes (Received): 1029

Block 65 looks very good.

Aireos no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old June 12th, 2010, 12:33 PM   #182
Bez_imena
Kosovo is Serbia!

Likes (Received): 3517

Shipyard Belgrade

geometarkv liked this post
Bez_imena no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2010, 04:58 AM   #183
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Likes (Received): 7551

Actually, that's Port of Belgrade, on Danube river.

Belgrade shipyard is located on Sava river and there's a similar project for its redevelopment:

CrazySerb no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2010, 12:43 PM   #184
Le Clerk
AUTOBANN.ED

Likes (Received): 11872

Amazing projects proposed for Belgrade Port and Belgrade Shipyard!

Is there a timeline for any of them?
Castles and Mansions in Romania
Le Clerk no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2010, 05:47 PM   #185
Honest_John

Likes (Received): 752

Timeline is like from here to eternity!
Honest_John no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2010, 03:06 AM   #186
Sawovsky
Шар Планино, долазим ти..

Likes (Received): 4312

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honest_John View Post
Timeline is like from here to eternity!
More like from distant future to eternity

Facebook stranica časopisa PLAY!Zine - svakog dana nagradna igra!

Klan RUR - najveća srpska gaming zajednica još od 1998. godine. Svakog dana najnovije vesti iz sveta esporta. http://klanrur.co.rs/
Sawovsky no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2010, 02:54 PM   #187
Bez_imena
Kosovo is Serbia!

Plans for Block 65 Development
[IMG]http://i50.************/bi2p1z.jpg[/IMG]

Today the public was introduced with a new ambitious project of urban development of block 65 in New Belgrade. What was presented is a multifunctional complex which could set new standards in sustainability and offers highest quality features for modern city life.

The project is planned to be built in block 65, on the corner of Omladinskih Brigada Street and future route of the inner city half ring road (UMP), holding impressive 152.437 sqm of residential and office space. The buildings making this complex vary in height and form, so they break the usual uniformity of the New Belgrade’s blocks. The land lot for this development covers an area of 30.316 sqm and it is planned to construct 106.106 sqm of space above ground and another 46.331 sqm in underground floors including an underground garage with 545 parking places. The space in the buildings will be organized in 514 residential units and 100 commercial units, where entire office and business apartment segment will hold 37.058 sqm.

[IMG]http://i46.************/1zzj39u.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i47.************/2h4yusn.jpg[/IMG]

This complex is clearly divided into two sections, where in one dominates residential space while other houses large shopping center and office tower with offices and business apartments. It is interesting that when this tower is finished, it will be the tallest building of that kind in Belgrade with 39 floors and 146 meters tall structure.

According to the investors, they had special demand with the designers to bring the spirit of old town to New Belgrade. The complex will fully use all the advantages of comfort and privacy that offers life in New Belgrade, but also it will have features characteristic for the old town like small squares and pedestrian areas. This is especially visible in the design and function of the ground floors. The architectural solution was made by London studio "Fletcher Priest".

What we found very interesting is the fact that this project intends to fulfill ecological standards of sustainability through different innovative technologies, eco-materials, renewable energy and optimal use of available natural resources. It is announced that the complex will use underground water, rain water and part of the energy used will be from solar and wind installations.

The construction is planned in two phases, where the first phase will include the construction of the residential section of the complex on the opposite side of Omladinskih brigade street, while the second phase will covers the construction of the shopping mall and office tower. The first phase will commence in September 2010, with plans to complete the entire complex in 2013. This investment is estimated to be worth 170 million Euros and it will be the largest single investment in Belgrade this year. the investor is international company "PSP-Farman Holding".

[IMG]http://i47.************/14dgflz.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i49.************/5yhqgm.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i50.************/2s00k1c.jpg[/IMG]

http://www.beobuild.rs/read.php/419.html
Old July 2nd, 2010, 06:31 PM   #188
Hepec

Likes (Received): 150

Wow, this would dwarf all other projects on Balkans.
Hepec no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2010, 03:35 PM   #189
Singidunum
Grad Oblakodera

Likes (Received): 16044

Ada bridge - July 2010 update

Potpišite peticiju protiv rušenja Generalštaba!

Singidunum no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2010, 04:49 PM   #190
EagleX
GLaDOS

Likes (Received): 1705

Can't wait to see it done!
I just hope that the Port of Belgrade will be constructed.
EagleX no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2010, 10:45 PM   #191
Singidunum
Grad Oblakodera

Likes (Received): 16044

This was the initial plan by Adrian Smith

Potpišite peticiju protiv rušenja Generalštaba!
Singidunum no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2010, 02:19 PM   #192
Honest_John

Likes (Received): 752

I think that original project is better because it goes way nicer with Danube! It's simple, clean and elegant! This new one is ok, but nothing special, could fit in nicely in M.Milankovica Blvd perhaps.
Honest_John no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2010, 01:04 PM   #193
Chupavi

Likes (Received): 20

Ada bridge

http://www.savabridge.com

posted by dovlisa at www.beobuild.rs

Chupavi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2010, 09:15 PM   #194
Bez_imena
Kosovo is Serbia!

[IMG]http://i55.************/2nv7c53.jpg[/IMG]

Old September 20th, 2010, 03:10 PM   #195
Bez_imena
Kosovo is Serbia!

Finished projects - Blue Center

[IMG]http://i56.************/2i0bxub.jpg[/IMG]

Another project from our selection is on the market now, so we are moving it to a category of finished ones. We have also prepared you a complete photo report of the exterior and interior of the building, as we did our small tour of the complex. It is office building in New Belgrade’s block 26 on the corner of Spanskih boraca street and Mihajla Pupina boulevard.

This commercial and business project called “Blue Center” has 50.000 sq/m of space on ten floors, including first class office and commercial space served by 392 parking places in its two-level underground garage. The leasable area is modern and flexible to meet all needs of its future tenants.

The construction of this business block started more than 5 years ago. The development was initiated by construction firm “Energoprojekt”, but due to financial problems they temporarily halted works and started searching for partner in this project. In the mid 2007. Greek company “Blue House” signed a contract with plans to invest in completion and the construction works continued. In the beginning of 2008 construction site was reactivated and the building was completed in given deadline. During 2010 most of the finishing works on the interior were completed and surroundings were arranged with greenery and movables.

This is second office building in block 26, which was promoted as new business district. Plans for the development and urbanization of this block envisaged construction of more than half a million square meters of multifunctional space, creating conditions for investors to build a number of high rise office towers.

[IMG]http://i56.************/2ppkc47.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i54.************/730aa8.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i55.************/2lucnk7.jpg[/IMG]

www.beobuild.rs

Old September 20th, 2010, 10:25 PM   #196
lestanac

Likes (Received): 2

da ozivim malo ovu temu.... iako je poslednji post u 2..... xD
kao 1. drago mi je sto se u ovoliko broju i ovoliko brzom vremenu menja Beograd... ali stvarno ne mogu da verujem da postoje neke budale koje ne zele da postave jos prepoznatljivih zgrada za bg.... kao prvo, sada su u "trendu" visoke zgrade.... sto mi uopste nije jasno sto se to kod nas ne ostvaruje.... bas bzvz.... znam da nismo bogati.... ali ipak..... ako imaju para za ovoliko gradnje, mogu barem da naprave neku zgradu od 300 m.... to bi bilo dovoljno..... u redu je za Avalski toranj, to je vec na perifieriji grada.... ovako u beogradu nema nista toliko prepoznatljivo.... postoje, anravno hram, beogradjanka, zgrada usce..... sada ce simbol postati i ovaj most.... to mi je bas drago, jer izgleda moderno....
eng
to revive this topic a bit .... though the last post in the 2 pm .... xD
as 1. I am glad it is in such great numbers and so many rapid changes over time Belgrade ... but I really can not believe that there are some fools who do not want to put more recognizable buildings in Belgrade .... First, now in the world are really "trendy" high building .... But I just don't understand why isn't that achieved here ..... I know that we are not rich .... but still ..... If you have the money for such a huge number of building sites, they can at least make a building of 300 m. ... that would be enough ..... it's okay for Avala tower, it's on the side of the city..... but nothing else so recognizable .... There are of course temple of St. Sava, "beogradjanka", Usce tower ..... I like the thing that Ada bridge is going to be another symbol of Belgrade .... I'm just happy for it, because it looks really modern .... hope to see something finished from this...
Old September 24th, 2010, 05:58 PM   #197
Bez_imena
Kosovo is Serbia!

[IMG]http://i53.************/29azhxu.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by Bez_imena; October 19th, 2010 at 03:46 PM.
Old October 4th, 2010, 05:38 PM   #198
Bez_imena
Kosovo is Serbia!

Gazela Bridge - report

Three months have passed since the reconstruction of “Gazela” bridge commenced. So far, the reconstruction included modernization of access ramps and the repair of the top mainframe steel structure. The next phase of reconstruction will entail significant repair work of the bridge beneath the car lanes, on the steel structure of the main span.

The repair of the access ramps involved complete demolition of the old concrete barriers and and the installation of new ones, along with a construction of new steel banisters. Further, the construction crew removed the existing driving barriers and installed new ones between the lanes on the concrete section of the bridge. The new barriers are installed on a brand new steel structure, reinforcing their strength.

All access ramps at the Mostar interchange (Savska Street and Vojvoda Misica Blvd.) will reopen on the 6th of October, 2010. The access ramps on the New Belgrade end of the bridge will remain closed until the end of October 2010 due to delays in the initial construction start date.

Following the completion of this reconstruction phase, there are no planned construction road blocks until next Spring. After a short break, starting March 15th, 2011 a new phase of reconstruction will commence, at which point there will be significant road blocks and traffic delays due to construction. The city officials are working on possible alternative routes in order to mitigate the traffic congestion anticipated due to bridge lane closures. As updates become available, new information will be posted.

www.beobuild.rs

Old October 4th, 2010, 06:40 PM   #199
Galandar
Azərbaycanlı Moderator

Likes (Received): 7547

Singidunum, I am really suprised to see your avatar Thanks a lot!
Old October 7th, 2010, 08:15 PM   #200
Bez_imena
Kosovo is Serbia!

Casa di Gloria

[IMG]http://i52.************/2rxejrm.jpg[/IMG]

Two nights ago in the very center of Belgrade and in the presence of numerous guests from the local political, cultural and public life, opened a new residential project "Casa di Gloria". The investor of the project is Italian company “Edil Italiana".

The building is located on the corner of Knjeginje Zorke street and Makenzijeva street and represents the first investment in line, as Italian investor "Edil Italiana" has long-term investment plans for Belgrade.
On seven floors “Casa di Gloria” houses a total of 30 apartments with highly variable structure from 50m2 to 200m2, with very similar surface area apartments offering various layouts.
The project is offering high standards of living comfort: high quality construction, finishing works and functionality of interior solutions.
Exclusive agent selling residential and commercial space in “Casa di Gloria” is a company CB Richard Ellis.

beobuild.rs
www.casadigloria.com

Tags
belgrade, beograd, serbia