daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Forums > Rate Our Talls > Rate Our Skylines

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

View Poll Results: how do you rate it?
10 81 19.66%
9.5 16 3.88%
9 23 5.58%
8.5 36 8.74%
8 47 11.41%
7.5 28 6.80%
7 49 11.89%
6.5 19 4.61%
6 27 6.55%
5.5 8 1.94%
5 13 3.16%
4.5 6 1.46%
4 6 1.46%
3.5 16 3.88%
3 or less 37 8.98%
Voters: 412. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 26th, 2007, 10:01 PM   #221
J-BEAT

Likes (Received): 216

US allie.
Peru with Chile Colombia Costa Rica and Panama are the group of countrys in Latin America that haven't any relation with Chavez.
J-BEAT no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old May 26th, 2007, 10:14 PM   #222
sebvill
Mr.Br*gthside

Likes (Received): 18090

....and Uruguay.

The RIGHT WING countries - Chile, Colombia, Peru, Mexico, Uruguay, Panama and Costa Rica.

The LEFT WING countries- Venezuela, Argentina, Ecuador, Bolivia, Nicaragua.

Brazil is a *****, she dance with everybody. but its a bit more LEFT WINGED.

Last edited by sebvill; May 29th, 2007 at 04:32 AM.
sebvill no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2007, 11:27 PM   #223
asif iqbal

Likes (Received): 65

ok so it seems that its 50/50 divide in south america half are US allies others not so much but i think US is to blame because they always make Canada and its well developed and has open border but always treat south ameircans with disrespect and dont allow development and progress

US is strong country yet they never make South America nice place like Canada and also Hispanics is doing low jobs in US like janitors and cleaners jobs no one else want to do i never see Canadian being like this! what think you guys!
asif iqbal no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2007, 04:16 AM   #224
sebvill
Mr.Br*gthside

South America IS A NICE PLACE, without US help. If you belong to the high class or you are a middleclasser Latin America is probably the best place to live in the World.

There are many Hipanics that triunph in USA, however most migrants to the US are poor (obviously as rich and middleclassers dont have the urge to move), thats why you see many Latins making poorly payed jobs. As you see turks doing the same jobs in Germany, africans in France, Spain and Italy or Koreans in Japan. In the same position were the millions of Europeans that arrived to Latin America last century, but they progress....the World changes, latins in USA will have more power each day, as europeans had in South America last century. In fact 40% of all southamericans are direct descendants of europeans, while 30% are mix of europeans with indians. Migration brakes frontiers. And if Latin America isnt a highly developed continent is because of latinamericans and not beacuse the US.

Anyway, back to the main theme: LIMA!
Old May 27th, 2007, 05:54 PM   #225
asif iqbal

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebvill View Post
South America IS A NICE PLACE, without US help. If you belong to the high class or you are a middleclasser Latin America is probably the best place to live in the World.

There are many Hipanics that triunph in USA, however most migrants to the US are poor (obviously as rich and middleclassers dont have the urge to move), thats why you see many Latins making poorly payed jobs. As you see turks doing the same jobs in Germany, africans in France, Spain and Italy or Koreans in Japan. In the same position were the millions of Europeans that arrived to Latin America last century, but they progress....the World changes, latins in USA will have more power each day, as europeans had in South America last century. In fact 40% of all southamericans are direct descendants of europeans, while 30% are mix of europeans with indians. Migration brakes frontiers. And if Latin America isnt a highly developed continent is because of latinamericans and not beacuse the US.

Anyway, back to the main theme: LIMA!
I dont want to get into politics im just curious, I agree maybe my understanding of latin america isnt as good as yours because i am far away from the issue but I dont quite belive it

Hispanics triunph in USA yes i agree from sports to showbiz they are very sucecessful which says alot about them, if given a eqaul opppourtunity and chance in life they can perform just as good as white americans but the questions is do the people in latin america get that CHANCE! and the answer is no

Turks do same jobs in turkey because of Ottoman past, Turks dont allowed in EU because is afraid of Turkish power so they dont let them grow

Africans do this low jobs because of trade sanctions and colonial past and keeping black people as slaves and destroy thier countrys, no African country can progress until EU and US get ride of trade restrictions and allow them to free trade in international market like WHO

look at Cubans they are very educated and nice people, good life expectantcy and health but US policy on Cuba is destroyed Cuba since last 6 decades!

If US wanted they could help latin americans and make good country but they dont! Everyone in europe is fed up of US polices they support people when they need them and when issue is over they spit them out and I dont think its nice for some people who blindly follow one must think first.
Old May 28th, 2007, 02:47 AM   #226
sebvill
Mr.Br*gthside

I wanted to answer by private message but apparently you cant recieve those.

Its true that the US is behind Europe in helping countries economically. The UE have many programmes such as the FAIR TRADE that help many poor farmers around the World, including Peru. I dont know in other latin countries but in Peru the biggest foreign investor is Spain, followed by Switzerland and Chile while the USA is forth.

In the other hand, I dont know how you see Latin America, but it isnt so poor as many people around the World think. Countries such as Argentina, Chile, Uriguay, Panama and Costa Rica can be seen almost as developed ones. While Colombia, Brazil, Venezuela, Mexico, Peru, Ecuador, etc. are more developed than most countries in Africa and Asia, and are developing very fast at present. And well, there are the poor countries such as Bolivia and Nicaragua.

Anyway Latin America hasnt developed because of many things such as corruption, wars and constant change in goverment´s ideologies, but in many countries things are starting to change and you will be surprised by seeing pictures of the cities and towns of this part of the world. Poverty remains high, but decreasing. Its a shame South America is the least known continent in the World, even Africa is more popular in Europe and US haha.

Anyway, cheers

PS: Any question or point of view I will be pleased to hear...but I would like you to use the private message so we dont change this thread idea.
Old May 28th, 2007, 02:55 AM   #227
sebvill
Mr.Br*gthside

LIMA!!!!!

Eastern Suburbs

Summer Towns
40 km North - Ancon

100 km south - Asia
Old May 28th, 2007, 07:36 PM   #228
asif iqbal

Quote:
I wanted to answer by private message but apparently you cant recieve those.

Its true that the US is behind Europe in helping countries economically. The UE have many programmes such as the FAIR TRADE that help many poor farmers around the World, including Peru. I dont know in other latin countries but in Peru the biggest foreign investor is Spain, followed by Switzerland and Chile while the USA is forth.

In the other hand, I dont know how you see Latin America, but it isnt so poor as many people around the World think. Countries such as Argentina, Chile, Uriguay, Panama and Costa Rica can be seen almost as developed ones. While Colombia, Brazil, Venezuela, Mexico, Peru, Ecuador, etc. are more developed than most countries in Africa and Asia, and are developing very fast at present. And well, there are the poor countries such as Bolivia and Nicaragua.

Anyway Latin America hasnt developed because of many things such as corruption, wars and constant change in goverment´s ideologies, but in many countries things are starting to change and you will be surprised by seeing pictures of the cities and towns of this part of the world. Poverty remains high, but decreasing. Its a shame South America is the least known continent in the World, even Africa is more popular in Europe and US haha.

Anyway, cheers

PS: Any question or point of view I will be pleased to hear...but I would like you to use the private message so we dont change this thread idea.
i think i have enbaled my messages but im not sure if it worked i dont mind on this thread this relavent i think

US is very far behind than EU and Japan, Japan give loans to whole asia and many dams and projects in asia is funded by Japanese this why Japan is seen as good economic freind they dont ask favour in return like US

EU is similar, they accepted poor eastern european countrys into EU and allow Polish people to come and stay and work in UK and give them oppoutunity to make good life and good country

but US always say first u change your country and idealogy then we help you, this is not fair and is not good treatment, everyone has right to be who they are why everyone has to change themselves to get US help

US always help anyone who is with them, they want to be big boss and control everything, if you want to make country and good leader like Chavez then you are called terrorist and thugs by ameircan congress!!!

today Asia is rising and its doing very well, developed countrys like Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Hong Kong , Malaysia and Singapore are leading way for Thailand, Veitnam, Indonesia and one big superpower China

thats why people want China to suceed because everyone fed up of US dominance i think so Latin Americans should look China for make country and not US because US just want Latin Ameircan oil and gas, in europe we see only Brazil as good economy in Latin America rest of them dont get much media coverage and seem to be much less developed and poor but that is media propoganda i think so

ps: nice pictures thanks
Old May 29th, 2007, 04:32 AM   #229
sebvill
Mr.Br*gthside

haha ok, but you got to know that Latinamerican businessmen have wet dreams thinking about China. Today China is the main trade partner to Peru. And the idea of Brazil being the best economy in Latinemrica is far from correct, in fact Brazil is one of the countries with the biggest social and economic differences between its inhabitants, still is an economic powerhouse. But Argentina and Chile are way more developed.

Cheers!
Old May 29th, 2007, 02:54 PM   #230
asif iqbal

Quote:
haha ok, but you got to know that Latinamerican businessmen have wet dreams thinking about China. Today China is the main trade partner to Peru. And the idea of Brazil being the best economy in Latinemrica is far from correct, in fact Brazil is one of the countries with the biggest social and economic differences between its inhabitants, still is an economic powerhouse. But Argentina and Chile are way more developed.

Cheers!
cool thanks for the info mate
Old May 30th, 2007, 05:18 AM   #231
sebvill
Mr.Br*gthside

Old June 22nd, 2007, 05:17 AM   #232
sebvill
Mr.Br*gthside

More Lima!!

Districts of San Isidro and Magdalena

Old City Centre

The biggest Park in Lima is found on a poor district,south-east of the city, called Villa El Salvador.
Old June 22nd, 2007, 06:58 AM   #233
BIPV

Likes (Received): 0

I love the coastal area with the cliffs... some other areas are quite nice too... 8/10

-A. Einstein
BIPV no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2007, 06:30 PM   #234
Rizzato
Blue Collar

Likes (Received): 49

it looks pretty nice
~7.5
Rizzato no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2007, 09:28 PM   #235
sebvill
Mr.Br*gthside

Lima Banners

Suburbs

This one is more a Satelite Town

The City

Old June 30th, 2007, 09:33 PM   #236
sebvill
Mr.Br*gthside

Pictures by Incascrapers forumers.
Old July 12th, 2007, 12:26 AM   #237
sebvill
Mr.Br*gthside

Winter Morning, 6:00 am. Pictures by forumer Juan1912

Bonus --- by forumer Trickmetwice

Old July 12th, 2007, 05:14 PM   #238
the qqta donkey
In the limits

Likes (Received): 1

it's very nice,

8.5/10

the qqta donkey no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2007, 06:35 AM   #239
skyperu34
TRUXILLO del PERU !!!

Likes (Received): 808

Lima is getting much better and photos speak by themselves ! Thanks for posting them...

Diseño, arquitectura, arte y naturaleza en:

skyperu34 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2007, 05:37 PM   #240
Libidito
El inmortal Pedrito

Likes (Received): 1688

Wowwwww.......I have never seen too much pics about Lima in a one thread, Its interesting.......keep going Sebvill¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Well done

Frase de Cesar Acuña
Libidito no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
lima peru, skyline