daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > General Urban Developments > DN Archives

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old November 17th, 2010, 05:02 AM   #101
whitefordj
Toon Town bandit

Likes (Received): 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlotteJ View Post
We will not be convinced until we haven't not seen a picture of it! LOL
when you do finally move to Calgary i am sure that it will be a marriage made in heaven, Alberta that is. lol Calgary will love you and you will love Calgary for ever and ever. thats a promise. i know because that is what happened to me.
whitefordj no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old November 17th, 2010, 05:21 AM   #102
MissyC

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitefordj View Post
when you do finally move to Calgary i am sure that it will be a marriage made in heaven, Alberta that is. lol Calgary will love you and you will love Calgary for ever and ever. thats a promise. i know because that is what happened to me.
Honey, that is the trouble, I won't mind relocating to any city as long as I can both find a work and be able to study and accomplish my dreams.

I really would love to be part of a growing lovely city and society where people would be able to examine themselves constantly and use their talents to make great contributions to their surroundings and societies. This is why I moved to Canada to be part of this large skilled educated workforce that is receptive, positive and competing with each other in a positive way and where there isn't anything as " you" " me" " them" " us"! where differences will be little as long as you study, you challenge yourself and learn more about life and yourself each and everyday.

If I won't find a job here, I sure will expand my horizon and in that, I don't care where I land, as long as I land in a good job so I can start studying. So who knows!

And thank you for your compliments, so encouraing through these dark days of "running around" to achieve my goals.
Old January 16th, 2011, 05:57 PM   #103
Ni3lS

Likes (Received): 3441

By Surrealplaces, SSP

[2016] > Norway, Valencia, Arvidsjaur, Innsbruck, Moselvalley, Geneva, Lisbon, Basel, Vosges, Munich, Trieste, Barcelona, Nürburgring, Frankfurt, Spa, Berlin, Wuppertal, Dortmund, Como, Monaco, Saint-Tropez, Tegernsee, Hamburg, Lübeck, Madrid, Stuttgart, Faro, Hochgurgl
[2017] > Düsseldorf, Mallorca, Geneva, Annecy, Montafon, Vorarlberg, Barcelona, Zürich, Crete, Lisbon, Cascais, Málaga, Ronda, Dolomiti, Sistiana, Kitzbühel
Ni3lS no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2011, 07:06 AM   #104
MissyC

wow,, me like this mucho mucho
Old January 17th, 2011, 07:53 AM   #105
haikiller11
BANNED

Likes (Received): 2263

Eighth Avenue Place with Place 10 construction and the Hudson Lofts by LUMIN8, on Flickr

Last edited by desertpunk; September 21st, 2014 at 09:20 PM. Reason: just one more!
haikiller11 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
calgary, stipson