daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Asian Skyscraper Forums > East Asia > Korean Forum 한국 공개토론

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old June 7th, 2012, 12:50 AM   #1921
Aerithia
Dreams of Persia

Likes (Received): 78

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianmoon85 View Post
your sarcasm DID NOT sound like sarcasm. You need to first brush up on your English if you thought you were writing a sarcastic comment. Btw, the US hates Iran and considers it the worst enemy anyways and generalize most Iranians as terrorists because they are actually a part of the Al Qaeda anyways ((me being sarcastic in your terms)...does it sound funny to you? I think NOT. You sarcasm is NOT even sarcasm.

Plus, why would you want to bring up the issue of Japan vs. Korea crap, are you an immature little kid obsessed with Japan or something? Plus, Korea was already a kingdom and civilization until Japan invaded us and colonized us for a long time, this is a sad part of history and the US helped Korea during the KOREAN WAR, not to free us from JAPANESE COLONIZATION. If Korea was not invaded by Japan and there wasn't any communist influence from China, we would just be a humble country that we are. YES, the US did offer aid, but without Korean people's "WE CAN DO IT" attitude and willingness to overcome hardships, work multiple hours on low wages, and willingness to bring up national image, it wouldn't be the country that we are today, its NOT only because the US offered us aid. You sound like a stupid little hello kitty hugging retarded ignorant girl

Then can I say Iran is rich only because the country is naturally located in an area rich with oil. But without oil, you guys would be some poor nomad wandering around the desert feeding on sand and cactus? STOP YOUR retarded ignorance and UNSARCASTIC bullshit.
It's also very obvious here that you also show your 'ignorance' against Iran.

I won't go into detail but the sand and cactus thing and the thing with nomads is just sad. Iran is home to one of the worlds oldest civilizations and was once one of the worlds largest empires in difference to tiny Korea, and is not sand and cactus in difference to the Arabs. Iran has everything from mountains to lush forests, but I won't go into detail on that.

And yes the oil thing is more or less true, but same goes for Korea, if you didn't have all that economic aid from the US you would end up like North Korea.

And yes I am obsessed with Japan lol, but that's not the reason I wrote that. Once again I was making fun of Japanese Nationalists which I saw when I watched Japanese TV, hence "TV Tokyo". But then you came and went all furious about it

And yes the US helped Korea because Japan was against them and refused to get colonializated by some power-hungry EMPIRE (The US empire which extends pretty much throughout the world. Sadly it seems that countries refusing to bow for such hegemonic powers have to face the consequences. I know that the leaders of my country aren't the best, but atleast they aren't lapdogs like LEE MYUNG-BAK, the N1# western KOREAN puppet in the world.

Also Korea did actually steal much of Japans culture, may I have an answer to why Korean culture aspects like K-Pop firstly started to make it big when Korea finally lifted the ban on Japanese imports in 2004?

Iran has its own culture and doesn't need any western influences. Why do you think western companies funnel thousands of dollars into Korean industries instead of aiming for other countries?

Oh well, I actually enjoy this discussion pretty much. Please go on lol, as long as the moderators don't mind us argumenting. Else they can just move the thread to the appropiate section. And please no more flaming
Aerithia no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old June 7th, 2012, 02:45 AM   #1922
boringpasta

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerithia View Post
It's also very obvious here that you also show your 'ignorance' against Iran.

I won't go into detail but the sand and cactus thing and the thing with nomads is just sad. Iran is home to one of the worlds oldest civilizations and was once one of the worlds largest empires in difference to tiny Korea, and is not sand and cactus in difference to the Arabs. Iran has everything from mountains to lush forests, but I won't go into detail on that.

And yes the oil thing is more or less true, but same goes for Korea, if you didn't have all that economic aid from the US you would end up like North Korea.

And yes I am obsessed with Japan lol, but that's not the reason I wrote that. Once again I was making fun of Japanese Nationalists which I saw when I watched Japanese TV, hence "TV Tokyo". But then you came and went all furious about it

And yes the US helped Korea because Japan was against them and refused to get colonializated by some power-hungry EMPIRE (The US empire which extends pretty much throughout the world. Sadly it seems that countries refusing to bow for such hegemonic powers have to face the consequences. I know that the leaders of my country aren't the best, but atleast they aren't lapdogs like LEE MYUNG-BAK, the N1# western KOREAN puppet in the world.

Also Korea did actually steal much of Japans culture, may I have an answer to why Korean culture aspects like K-Pop firstly started to make it big when Korea finally lifted the ban on Japanese imports in 2004?

Iran has its own culture and doesn't need any western influences. Why do you think western companies funnel thousands of dollars into Korean industries instead of aiming for other countries?

Oh well, I actually enjoy this discussion pretty much. Please go on lol, as long as the moderators don't mind us argumenting. Else they can just move the thread to the appropiate section. And please no more flaming
sigh... more pictures, less of this please. that goes for you, too, Mr. Brian Moon. great thread, by the way. i've been lurking for a long time.
boringpasta no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2012, 11:21 AM   #1923
architec101
BANNED

Likes (Received): 96

Aerithia sounds like a diplomatic disaster from Iran. Forget the moron.

Last edited by architec101; June 7th, 2012 at 11:30 AM.
architec101 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2012, 04:26 PM   #1924
Aerithia
Dreams of Persia

Quote:
Originally Posted by architec101 View Post
Aerithia sounds like a diplomatic disaster from Iran. Forget the moron.
Mate, this is your last warning. You WILL get a ban if you keep on trolling and harassing people like that.

Your country (The US) should be kicked out of the UN, sanctioned, and embargoed from the rest of the world. You commit crimes against humanity every day, support US puppet dictators and then YOU come here and tell me that I'm a disaster? rofl

Guys please ignore this asshat, he's just here to troll, but he fails miserably at that as you can see.

Hey, you know what? Go support the stupid US Army and luckily you'll get shot by a Taliban in Afghanistan for supporting your power-hungry country which is only out after oil.
Old June 7th, 2012, 08:48 PM   #1925
Kimiwind1184
Speed Metal God

Likes (Received): 663

Quote:

Say it again? You sound like a 10 years old retarted child. I bet you are, ****.

And as brianmoon said earlier, Koreans worked extremely hard to set their country among the powerful nations. Everyone needed help after the war. Germany, UK, France...! Do you study history in your country? Or maybe you study only about the history of your petty little country that wanna be 'invincible' piece of crap.

And, even though you have gaz, petrol or whatever.. I'm sure your population suffers mentally from the austere driven laws and dark corny life and the huge income inequality and crime and igonorance ect ect..
Beautiful country you come from, hah!!!!!!
Ise te ilmselt ei teagi

Kanto wrote:
Quote:
Trust me, in, let's say the 24th century Burj Khalifa will probably be considered a lowrise.
Kimiwind1184 está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2012, 10:37 PM   #1926
Aerithia
Dreams of Persia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimiwind1184 View Post
Say it again? You sound like a 10 years old retarted child. I bet you are, ****.

And as brianmoon said earlier, Koreans worked extremely hard to set their country among the powerful nations. Everyone needed help after the war. Germany, UK, France...! Do you study history in your country? Or maybe you study only about the history of your petty little country that wanna be 'invincible' piece of crap.

And, even though you have gaz, petrol or whatever.. I'm sure your population suffers mentally from the austere driven laws and dark corny life and the huge income inequality and crime and igonorance ect ect..
Beautiful country you come from, hah!!!!!!
LOL

Your ignorance makes me want to weep for the Korean people. Are all Korean nationalists like that?

I find it funny that you talk about the society of Iran, Korea has one of the worlds largest suicide rates and yet you say that Iran is "dark corny life"? Bitch please.

And there's a difference between getting help and self-suffiency. You Koreans are all lazy which import foreign laborers to do your work, just like after the war. And you still do, poor Chinese families which can't find a work in their own country have to work in sweatshops in Korea.

And yes my country is beautiful, atleast it's not some dirty industrial nation and it does alteast have a CULTURE in difference to Korea which stole everything from Japan
Old June 8th, 2012, 01:37 AM   #1927
boringpasta

Quote:
LOL

Your ignorance makes me want to weep for the Korean people. Are all Korean nationalists like that?

I find it funny that you talk about the society of Iran, Korea has one of the worlds largest suicide rates and yet you say that Iran is "dark corny life"? Bitch please.

And there's a difference between getting help and self-suffiency. You Koreans are all lazy which import foreign laborers to do your work, just like after the war. And you still do, poor Chinese families which can't find a work in their own country have to work in sweatshops in Korea.

And yes my country is beautiful, atleast it's not some dirty industrial nation and it does alteast have a CULTURE in difference to Korea which stole everything from Japan
country vs. country bullcrap. korea vs. iran is a completely null argument. they're on utterly different levels and saying ignorant things like "Korea stole everything from Japan" and that thing about sweatshops is not giving people on here a good impression of Iranians. I know Iran is a cool place and has some beautiful landscapes AND is portrayed unfairly by foreign media, but have you ever thought that maybe you have the wrong impression of Korea? plus, if you don't like Korea you don't need to keep coming back to the Korean country-specific forum.
Old June 8th, 2012, 05:59 AM   #1928
architec101
BANNED

Likes (Received): 96

Quote:
Mate, this is your last warning. You WILL get a ban if you keep on trolling and harassing people like that.

Your country (The US) should be kicked out of the UN, sanctioned, and embargoed from the rest of the world. You commit crimes against humanity every day, support US puppet dictators and then YOU come here and tell me that I'm a disaster? rofl

Guys please ignore this asshat, he's just here to troll, but he fails miserably at that as you can see.

Hey, you know what? Go support the stupid US Army and luckily you'll get shot by a Taliban in Afghanistan for supporting your power-hungry country which is only out after oil.
Go ahead and make my day with your cowardly ways. I rather look at something else more worth while than dealing with your nonsenses or commie BSes. You can be as ill as you want about USA but you can't deny the fact that there are countless Iranians already calling USA their home.
Korea happens to like your country that they even have named one of their busiest boulevards in Seoul 'Tehran' to commemorate the diplomatic relationship with Iran. Go figure how much you really know about South Korea.
architec101 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2012, 06:47 AM   #1929
Kimiwind1184
Speed Metal God

Likes (Received): 663

Quote:
LOL

You are the biggest hypocrite that I've ever seen in my lifetime. Go away from this forum.. and go back to your own dirty roots. You don't belong here nor in any other forum (including the Japanese one.. that you started to taint with your rancid pong , uncivilized persian dog.

And... I'm not Korean. And if I was... then it would've been another story.. (just don't try to imagine it).

Let's move on, let him howl.. A moderator should take an action on him asap!
Ise te ilmselt ei teagi

Kanto wrote:
Quote:
Trust me, in, let's say the 24th century Burj Khalifa will probably be considered a lowrise.
Kimiwind1184 está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2012, 09:09 AM   #1930
Aerithia
Dreams of Persia

Quote:
Originally Posted by architec101 View Post
Go ahead and make my day with your cowardly ways. I rather look at something else more worth while than dealing with your nonsenses or commie BSes. You can be as ill as you want about USA but you can't deny the fact that there are countless Iranians already calling USA their home.
Korea happens to like your country that they even have named one of their busiest boulevards in Seoul 'Tehran' to commemorate the diplomatic relationship with Iran. Go figure how much you really know about South Korea.
True true, and I do not have anything against the people of the US, but I do get mad when americans like you come on here and bash me just to protect US-friendly countries.
Old June 8th, 2012, 09:12 AM   #1931
Aerithia
Dreams of Persia

Quote:
Originally Posted by boringpasta View Post
country vs. country bullcrap. korea vs. iran is a completely null argument. they're on utterly different levels and saying ignorant things like "Korea stole everything from Japan" and that thing about sweatshops is not giving people on here a good impression of Iranians. I know Iran is a cool place and has some beautiful landscapes AND is portrayed unfairly by foreign media, but have you ever thought that maybe you have the wrong impression of Korea? plus, if you don't like Korea you don't need to keep coming back to the Korean country-specific forum.
Well said, finally someone which comes with some constructive points instead of insults like some of the others.

Also in all honesty I like Korea, but if you go back to my first comment you can see that I was making fun of Japanese Nationalists trapped within their mind and still thinking Korea belongs to Japan then that ultra-nationalistic brian moon dude came and started insulting me
Old June 8th, 2012, 09:14 AM   #1932
Aerithia
Dreams of Persia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimiwind1184 View Post
You are the biggest hypocrite that I've ever seen in my lifetime. Go away from this forum.. and go back to your own dirty roots. You don't belong here nor in any other forum (including the Japanese one.. that you started to taint with your rancid pong , uncivilized persian dog.

And... I'm not Korean. And if I was... then it would've been another story.. (just don't try to imagine it).

Let's move on, let him howl.. A moderator should take an action on him asap!
A non-Korean which has "Kim" in their name and represents Korea, oh bliss

And I hope you mean Persian Cat

I'm not going to keep posting on this thread anymore as long as I don't find anything directed towards me to "answer". Now go back to your Kimchi!
Old June 8th, 2012, 11:56 AM   #1933
boringpasta

Quote:
Well said, finally someone which comes with some constructive points instead of insults like some of the others.

Also in all honesty I like Korea, but if you go back to my first comment you can see that I was making fun of Japanese Nationalists trapped within their mind and still thinking Korea belongs to Japan then that ultra-nationalistic brian moon dude came and started insulting me
Oh. I see. I had not seen your first comment. I have to say.. I don't see how anyone took that comment as insulting, considering the second half was complimenting the thread and the first half was clearly sarcasm. But, this is a multi-lingual forum and some cultures I have noticed use sarcasm less for humor (such as Korean culture) than others. On top of that, you have to remember your comment is in text, not speech, so tones that may denote sarcasm are absent, so maybe try making it clearer that you are being sarcastic next time hahah..
Old June 8th, 2012, 09:25 PM   #1934

Likes (Received): 693

009 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2012, 11:31 AM   #1935
Aerithia
Dreams of Persia

Quote:
Originally Posted by boringpasta View Post
Oh. I see. I had not seen your first comment. I have to say.. I don't see how anyone took that comment as insulting, considering the second half was complimenting the thread and the first half was clearly sarcasm. But, this is a multi-lingual forum and some cultures I have noticed use sarcasm less for humor (such as Korean culture) than others. On top of that, you have to remember your comment is in text, not speech, so tones that may denote sarcasm are absent, so maybe try making it clearer that you are being sarcastic next time hahah..
Lol true, if I had know that I would of course not write that, I'm not that kind of person
Old June 9th, 2012, 11:32 AM   #1936
Aerithia
Dreams of Persia

Quote:
Originally Posted by 009 View Post
Just too bad I wasn't trolling
Old June 9th, 2012, 06:03 PM   #1937
Iamsorry

Likes (Received): 3

Quote:
Summer Party in Banyan Tree Club & Spa in Seoul!!

credits to: 김종경 on facebook and me for linking them
Where is it located in Seoul ? Any membership required for entrance?

Do they communicate in English or Korean?
Please give me informations on this club, thank you very much.
Iamsorry no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2012, 06:51 PM   #1938
brianmoon85

Likes (Received): 235

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamsorry View Post
Where is it located in Seoul ? Any membership required for entrance?

Do they communicate in English or Korean?
Please give me informations on this club, thank you very much.
It's located in Jung-gu district close to Namsan Mountain.
Check out their website and ask them for any inquiries:

http://www.banyantree.com/en/seoul/

Banyan Tree Club & Spa Seoul
San 5-5, Jang Chung-Dong 2-Ga
Jung-Gu
Seoul 100-857
Korea
Tel: +82 2 2250 8000
Fax: +82 2 2250 8009
E-mail: clubandspa-seoul@banyantree.com

Don't EVER ask a Korean which Korea they're from, that's the same thing as saying you know that the capital of Australia is Sydney when in fact it's Canberra!!
brianmoon85 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2012, 06:54 PM   #1939
Iamsorry

Likes (Received): 3

Quote:
It's located in Jung-gu district close to Namsan Mountain.
Check out their website and ask them for any inquiries:

http://www.banyantree.com/en/seoul/

Banyan Tree Club & Spa Seoul
San 5-5, Jang Chung-Dong 2-Ga
Jung-Gu
Seoul 100-857
Korea
Tel: +82 2 2250 8000
Fax: +82 2 2250 8009
E-mail: clubandspa-seoul@banyantree.com
Nice , thank you very much !!
Iamsorry no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 14th, 2012, 09:53 PM   #1940
brianmoon85

Likes (Received): 235

Seoul City June 2012:

image hosted on flickr

Seoul Plaza by stuckinseoul, on Flickr

image hosted on flickr

Seoul Jazz Festival by stuckinseoul, on Flickr

image hosted on flickr

Seoul Jazz Festival by stuckinseoul, on Flickr

image hosted on flickr

Gyeonghuigung Courtyard by stuckinseoul, on Flickr

image hosted on flickr

Seoul Plaza by stuckinseoul, on Flickr

image hosted on flickr

Inflatable Bus by stuckinseoul, on Flickr

image hosted on flickr

Seoul Tilt-Shift by stuckinseoul, on Flickr

image hosted on flickr

Hanboks in the Palace by stuckinseoul, on Flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

Palace Gardens by stuckinseoul, on Flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

Seoul Living by stuckinseoul, on Flickr

image hosted on flickr

Seoul Tilt Shift by stuckinseoul, on Flickr

image hosted on flickr

The View by stuckinseoul, on Flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

Olympic Park by stuckinseoul, on Flickr

image hosted on flickr

Seokchon Lake by stuckinseoul, on Flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

Seokchon Lake by stuckinseoul, on Flickr

image hosted on flickr

Seoul Skyscrapers by stuckinseoul, on Flickr

image hosted on flickr

Gyeonghuigung Courtyard by stuckinseoul, on Flickr

credits to: flickr.com's stuckinseoul

Don't EVER ask a Korean which Korea they're from, that's the same thing as saying you know that the capital of Australia is Sydney when in fact it's Canberra!!
brianmoon85 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
korea, seoul