daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Forums > Stadiums and Sport Arenas

Stadiums and Sport Arenas » Completed | Under Construction | Proposed | Demolished

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Closed Thread

Old October 28th, 2010, 03:46 AM   #2281
_X_

Likes (Received): 510

Some extremely relevant points guys
Non-existent is a word that should be used in reference to many aspects of this bid

Money can't buy everything- capiche !
Valcke-"Qatar bought World Cup",Platini-" We can't air condition the beaches and the streets in Qatar",Chuck Blazer-"you can't air condition a whole country",Phillip Lahm-"Qatar decision'madness' ",Wenger-" Winter World Cup Would Cause Problems Between Clubs, Countries And FIFA"
_X_ no está en línea  

Sponsored Links
Old October 28th, 2010, 05:03 AM   #2282
MysteryMike
BANNED

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by _X_ View Post
Some extremely relevant points guys
Non-existent is a word that should be used in reference to many aspects of this bid

Money can't buy everything- capiche !
Doha's bid is utter garbage, only way they were ever going to win is through bribery and corruption. They have nothing to go on other than that. The report by the English media was the best thing that could have happened exposing their utter garbage bid. Spain/Portugal should also pay the ultimate price for their infamy, absolutely disgraceful stuff.
MysteryMike no está en línea  
Old October 28th, 2010, 12:06 PM   #2283
waqif
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryMike View Post
Doha's bid is utter garbage, only way they were ever going to win is through bribery and corruption. They have nothing to go on other than that. The report by the English media was the best thing that could have happened exposing their utter garbage bid. Spain/Portugal should also pay the ultimate price for their infamy, absolutely disgraceful stuff.
garbage

if Mo Rush not banned you i know what who can do this
waqif no está en línea  
Old October 28th, 2010, 12:22 PM   #2284
Wezza
©

Likes (Received): 968

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqif View Post
garbage

if Mo Rush not banned you i know what who can do this
Maybe you should have a think about the garbage you have been posting as well.....

Quote:
Quote:
bribery nobody using such thing other than your country Australia and your Area countries which not belong to Asia all Asian countries is clear and not using bribery that why Oecana is suspended now too many corruption.
Quote:
our member is still in FIFA and he is the head of AFC

you are who use bribes and this normal in your continent that why FIFA suspended Oceana member in big scandal lol
Quote:
nobody paid bribe other than Australia because they dont have vote in FIFA
and for same reason FIFA banned Oceana member

Qatar has the right to vote Spain or England or any country they find their interest in.

every thing was clear since long time we told you long time ago there no chance for Australia you lost AFC 2011 and you will lost this bid too till you have effect in AFC and FIFA and make real alliance in world not new enemies and bribe scandal as Tahiti member.
Maybe you should be the one Mo boots out?
Wezza no está en línea  
Old October 28th, 2010, 12:33 PM   #2285
waqif
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wezza View Post
Maybe you should have a think about the garbage you have been posting as well.....

Maybe you should be the one Mo boots out?
im not who suspended Oceana member sorry you talking to wrong person
waqif no está en línea  
Old October 28th, 2010, 12:35 PM   #2286
MysteryMike
BANNED

Quote:
What the heck is Oceana? is there an Oceanb and an Oceanc?
Old October 28th, 2010, 12:50 PM   #2287
Wezza
©

Quote:
You obviously missed my point. You're making outlandish claims that Australia is bribing members to vote for them when in fact the Australian bid is not under investigation. Qatars bid on the other hand, is under investigation. Do you even acknowledge this fact?
Wezza no está en línea  
Old October 28th, 2010, 12:53 PM   #2288
waqif
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wezza View Post
You obviously missed my point. You're making outlandish claims that Australia is bribing members to vote for them when in fact the Australian bid is not under investigation. Qatars bid on the other hand, is under investigation. Do you even acknowledge this fact?
wrong , if you provide me link from newspaper I will provide you too same links from newspapers include the offical link from FIFA i think you who miss that Australia was under investigation officaly in june.

but Qatar or spain there nothing offical all is newspaper report about trading votes which isnt bribing as what happen in june for Australia bid and now we all sure that only oceana member who is suspended and cant vote for Australia anymore.
waqif no está en línea  
Old October 28th, 2010, 12:57 PM   #2289
Wezza
©

Quote:
wrong , if you provide me link from newspaper I will provide you too same links from newspapers include the offical link from FIFA i think you who miss that Australia was under investigation officaly in june.

but Qatar or spain there nothing offical all is newspaper report about trading votes which isnt bribing as what happen in june for Australia bid and now we all sure that only oceana member who is suspended and cant vote for Australia anymore.
Sigh, I've already posted it on one of the threads. We've had this discussion before. Blind patriotism will get you nowhere son.

Provide all the links you want, you clearly don't know what you're talking about.
Wezza no está en línea  
Old October 28th, 2010, 12:58 PM   #2290
waqif
BANNED

I knew what im talking about and I knew who is suspended we didnt lost our vote but someone else who lost one vote.
waqif no está en línea  
Old October 28th, 2010, 01:01 PM   #2291
Dimethyltryptamine

Likes (Received): 6445

Quote:

How about this...

FIFA give Australia all clear over bribery allegations

Quote:
FIFA has cleared Australia of any wrongdoing in its bid to host the 2022 World Cup, after allegations of bribery.

Football Federation Australia (FFA) said the world body found there was no case to answer after The Age newspaper reported gifts of jewellery and free travel for delegates.

“FIFA wrote to FFA overnight to say there were no grounds to open a case and the matter was closed,” the FFA said in a statement.

The FFA had strongly defended its bid, saying it was “common practice” to give “symbolic gifts” to delegates.
Happy?
Dimethyltryptamine no está en línea  
Old October 28th, 2010, 01:03 PM   #2292
MysteryMike
BANNED

Quote:
I knew what im talking about and I knew who is suspended we didnt lost our vote but someone else who lost one vote.
Oceania is confident of emerging unscathed from FIFA's inquiry into the 'cash for votes' scandal that has tainted the 2018 and 2022 World Cups bidding war and has not bothered to nominate a replacement for under-fire leader Reynald Temarii.

Temarii and Nigeria's Amos Adamu, who are both on FIFA's executive committee that will decide the World Cup hosts on December 2, are under investigation and temporarily suspended for allegedly being prepared to sell their votes for cash inducements.

Oceania Football Confederation president Temarii, who reportedly asked for $2.3 million for a sports academy in the region, has strongly denied any wrong-doing. The two officials were captured on video by under-cover journalists working for London's The Sunday Times posing as lobbyists and said that they could by swayed towards one country or another.

Temarii is believed to be a staunch supporter of Australia's bid but the OFC is confident that the Tahitian advisor to the French Polynesia Government will be at the voting table at FIFA House in Zurich come December 2. "We believe that at most Temarii will be reprimanded" was how an OFC source put it in explaining why no replacement for the exco position has been named.

The OFC has appointed David Chung as acting president after Temarii's suspension but this position is independent of Oceania's seat on FIFA's executive committee. So there appears to be no cause for concern for Australia, which has nothing to do with the allegations and has behaved beyond reproach throughout the whole bidding process.

There is another reason the Australians should not lose too much sleep over the FIFA inquiry into the scandal that has rocked the bidding process. The FIFA statutes say that any person on the executive committee who "no longer exercises his official function shall be immediately replaced by the Confederation or Associations which appointed him for the remaining period of office".

But since this is a rare case that has caught FIFA by surprise and has caused the game plenty of embarrassment worldwide, football's governing body might determine that, if found guilty, the two men representing Nigeria and Oceania be banned and not replaced for the all-important vote on December 2. The vote therefore would become between 22 members of the executive committee not 24 as it stands now.

Australia certainly would miss out on Temarii's vote but by the same token it would still need only one more than half the votes - in this case 12 from 22 instead of 13 from 24 - to get the nod for 2022. So Temarii's or Oceania's fate would change nothing for Australia in that regard.

FIFA is also dealing with allegations that bidding nations Spain/Portugal (2018) and Qatar (2022) have illegally agreed to swap votes. The three bidding nations are under investigation.

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/austr...-t-hurt-Oz-bid
Old October 28th, 2010, 01:03 PM   #2293
_X_

Likes (Received): 510

Waqif could be the worst yet,at least Qaterson had a modicum of control.
333 still sets the standard

I'd ask the Oz boys to temper their posts 5%.Just because this bid holds the football world in total contempt is no reason to get over excited.We will beat them fair and square.Of course that won't be hard because they won't be shortlisted
Valcke-"Qatar bought World Cup",Platini-" We can't air condition the beaches and the streets in Qatar",Chuck Blazer-"you can't air condition a whole country",Phillip Lahm-"Qatar decision'madness' ",Wenger-" Winter World Cup Would Cause Problems Between Clubs, Countries And FIFA"
_X_ no está en línea  
Old October 28th, 2010, 01:07 PM   #2294
Wezza
©

Quote:
Please explain how the Oceania member being suspended has got anything to do with corruption in Australia's bid? He was suspended over allegations he was going to SELL HIS VOTE.
Wezza no está en línea  
Old October 28th, 2010, 04:06 PM   #2295
Qatar Son 333
BANNED

Likes (Received): 7

Oh wow, great WTF ONCEBITTENTWICESHY, you failed to notice the thousands that were on the other side of the stadium.
Qatar Son 333 no está en línea  
Old October 28th, 2010, 04:15 PM   #2296
RobH

Likes (Received): 10337

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qatar Son 333 View Post
Oh wow, great WTF ONCEBITTENTWICESHY, you failed to notice the thousands that were on the other side of the stadium.
Thanks for clarifying.

You don't happen to know whether attedences for Qatari league matches are published do you? And if so where can you find them?
RobH no está en línea  
Old October 28th, 2010, 04:19 PM   #2297
Qatar Son 333
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobH View Post
Thanks for clarifying.

You don't happen to know whether attedences for Qatari league matches are published do you? And if so where can you find them?
Nothing official, but sometimes the news papers are like "5000 Attended or something" (sometimes).

But this match was good in terms of attendance, thats what pissed me off when OBTS said it had nothing.
Old October 28th, 2010, 04:27 PM   #2298
RobH

Likes (Received): 10337

As I said, without published stats it's hard to know what to believe. It makes this debate nearly impossible.
RobH no está en línea  
Old October 28th, 2010, 04:30 PM   #2299
Qatar Son 333
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceBittenTwiceShy View Post
The other side:
Maybe next time you take images of spectators you actually focus on the spectators not the field.
Old October 28th, 2010, 04:47 PM   #2300
Qatar Son 333
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceBittenTwiceShy View Post
Deal; I will if there are any.
Yes there were alot !!

Anyways, looking forward for Brazil Vs Argentina, we will have more than 59 Spektatorz !! Nuw rekored !!!

Closed Thread

Tags
qatar 2022