daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Forums > Stadiums and Sport Arenas

Stadiums and Sport Arenas » Completed | Under Construction | Proposed | Demolished



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Closed Thread

 
Thread Tools
Old May 6th, 2010, 02:40 PM   #261
SpicyMcHaggis
Registered User
 
SpicyMcHaggis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,953
Likes (Received): 1789

How about talking about your bid instead of spitting on other countries? I gotta feeling that this thread will be closed again pretty soon if this trend continues.
SpicyMcHaggis no está en línea  

Sponsored Links
Old May 6th, 2010, 02:41 PM   #262
qatarson
BANNED
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 471
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solopop View Post


Did you read the ******* artical!?

He is taxing mining companies so small buisness and many other groups will benefit! How does that work out to a financial crisis anyway? >.<
lol man all these media wrong and they talk only about tax even your goverment مend money to banks to face global crisis why you are so angry !! it is your goverment problem not mine.
qatarson no está en línea  
Old May 6th, 2010, 02:42 PM   #263
Solopop
Solopop
 
Solopop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 1,113
Likes (Received): 99



Can you please write plausable english or else gtfo. I don't know what you're saying.

Think before you write.
Solopop no está en línea  
Old May 6th, 2010, 02:42 PM   #264
Dimethyltryptamine
Registered User
 
Dimethyltryptamine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 12,883
Likes (Received): 6445

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyMcHaggis View Post
How about talking about your bid instead of spitting on other countries? I gotta feeling that this thread will be closed again pretty soon if this trend continues.
Could say much the same for you lot. Suggesting there is a financial crisis here is rubbish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qatarson View Post
lol man all these media wrong and they talk only about tax even your goverment مend money to banks to face global crisis why you are so angry !! it is your goverment problem not mine.
No idea what you're trying to say... but look at it this way. Australia's economy was the only one in the developed world which didn't slide into recession. I don't know why you're continuing on about taxing mining companies, it has nothing to do with anything.
Dimethyltryptamine no está en línea  
Old May 6th, 2010, 02:45 PM   #265
Qatar Son 333
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Doha (Qatar)
Posts: 8,001
Likes (Received): 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solopop View Post


Can you please write plausable english or else gtfo. I don't know what you're saying.

Think before you write.
Well sorry we don't come from a country that has English as its national language... ملق
Qatar Son 333 no está en línea  
Old May 6th, 2010, 02:45 PM   #266
qatarson
BANNED
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 471
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solopop View Post


Can you please write plausable english or else gtfo. I don't know what you're saying.

Think before you write.
huh
qatarson no está en línea  
Old May 6th, 2010, 02:46 PM   #267
SpicyMcHaggis
Registered User
 
SpicyMcHaggis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,953
Likes (Received): 1789

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimethyltryptamine View Post
Could say much the same for you lot. Suggesting there is a financial crisis here is rubbish.
I was talking to our Qatari friend..
SpicyMcHaggis no está en línea  
Old May 6th, 2010, 02:46 PM   #268
Solopop
Solopop
 
Solopop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 1,113
Likes (Received): 99



I realise that and I commend you for trying but on an English speaking forum we could atleats expect your to put some effort in to make it plausable.
Solopop no está en línea  
Old May 6th, 2010, 02:47 PM   #269
qatarson
BANNED
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 471
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qatar Son 333 View Post
Well sorry we don't come from a country that has English as its national language... ملق
of course we dont speak english or have tax's lol
qatarson no está en línea  
Old May 6th, 2010, 02:48 PM   #270
Wezza
©
 
Wezza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Townsville
Posts: 8,861
Likes (Received): 968

Quote:
Originally Posted by qatarson View Post
huh
It's hard to understand what you're trying to say because your English is not the best. (No offence meant by the way)
Wezza no está en línea  
Old May 6th, 2010, 02:50 PM   #271
qatarson
BANNED
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 471
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wezza View Post
It's hard to understand what you're trying to say because your English is not the best. (No offence meant by the way)
lol I even didnt said a word I post some news but ouch wasnt acceptable to some people
qatarson no está en línea  
Old May 6th, 2010, 02:51 PM   #272
Solopop
Solopop
 
Solopop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 1,113
Likes (Received): 99



It was news but not what you claimed it to be...

And you're English is hard to understand.
Solopop no está en línea  
Old May 6th, 2010, 02:56 PM   #273
Qatar Son 333
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Doha (Qatar)
Posts: 8,001
Likes (Received): 7

@ Wezza, we get that alot, and we are trying to improve it all the time

@ qatarson, yes we don't have tax's, we are the 2nd least tax'd country in the world after Bahrain. electricity, water, all free. But thats another story.

Lets stick to the bid, All stadiums will be linked by Rail which is also linked to the airport and key areas in Qatar. Qatar being a small country has the advantage of not having the need of building too many hotels and other accommodation type's everywhere, on the other hand accommodation will concentrate in Doha (the capital) with the stadiums being one hour or less away by car, fans would go to the stadium and come back to Doha on the same day, this i guess is not possible for the USA bid since there chosen cities are scattered all around the states making the need for travel/accommodation very heavy.
Qatar Son 333 no está en línea  
Old May 6th, 2010, 02:56 PM   #274
qatarson
BANNED
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 471
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solopop View Post


It was news but not what you claimed it to be...

And you're English is hard to understand.
huh I think you will be banned soon
dont talk about me !
qatarson no está en línea  
Old May 6th, 2010, 03:00 PM   #275
qatarson
BANNED
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 471
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qatar Son 333 View Post
@ Wezza, we get that alot, and we are trying to improve it all the time

@ qatarson, yes we don't have tax's, we are the 2nd least tax'd country in the world after Bahrain. electricity, water, all free. But thats another story.

Lets stick to the bid, All stadiums will be linked by Rail which is also linked to the airport and key areas in Qatar. Qatar being a small country has the advantage of not having the need of building too many hotels and other accommodation type's everywhere, on the other hand accommodation will concentrate in Doha (the capital) with the stadiums being one hour or less away by car, fans would go to the stadium and come back to Doha on the same day, this i guess is not possible for the USA bid since there chosen cities are scattered all around the states making the need for travel/accommodation very heavy.
I agree with you qatar is small country and with the network of roads and trains millions of arabs fans can access to Qatar in less than half hour.
qatarson no está en línea  
Old May 6th, 2010, 03:02 PM   #276
Wezza
©
 
Wezza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Townsville
Posts: 8,861
Likes (Received): 968

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qatar Son 333 View Post
@ Wezza, we get that alot, and we are trying to improve it all the time
I can understand your english no problems.
Wezza no está en línea  
Old May 6th, 2010, 03:06 PM   #277
Qatar Son 333
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Doha (Qatar)
Posts: 8,001
Likes (Received): 7

Media, what are you going to do about it..

Oh ! speaking about media, we already have Al-Jazeera Sport which own the rights for 2010 and 2014 editions of the World Cup, and many European leagues and cups. In total it has 18 channels with 2 of them being HD and a special channel to beam matches in 3D, it will be the first time the World Cup have been seen in 3D.
Qatar Son 333 no está en línea  
Old May 6th, 2010, 03:09 PM   #278
Qatar Son 333
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Doha (Qatar)
Posts: 8,001
Likes (Received): 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by qatarson View Post
I agree with you qatar is small country and with the network of roads and trains millions of arabs fans can access to Qatar in less than half hour.
I agree, i can imagine all the Saudi fans in Qatar to see the world cup and they will be even more if Saudi Arabia itself gets into the 2022 edition. and the Gulf countries will come to support Qatar with many football fans arriving to watch the world cups, by then the Gulf rail network would have been done and Qatar would be in party mode.
Qatar Son 333 no está en línea  
Old May 6th, 2010, 09:11 PM   #279
Mo Rush
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 28,964
Likes (Received): 74

Calm down or ship out. Thanks
Mo Rush no está en línea  
Old May 8th, 2010, 12:52 AM   #280
fizicki neradnik
Easily fooled
 
fizicki neradnik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 86
Likes (Received): 0

It is not really an advantage to have all the fans in one city. Even on big competitions like this there are always few fights between fans. Now imagine 32 different fan groups in one city. It would be a security nightmare.
__________________
Strangers have the best candy.
fizicki neradnik no está en línea  


Closed Thread

Tags
qatar 2022

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu