daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Forums > Stadiums and Sport Arenas

Stadiums and Sport Arenas » Completed | Under Construction | Proposed | Demolished

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Closed Thread

Old May 16th, 2010, 12:21 PM   #501
qatarson
BANNED

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangman View Post
Because you'd have no argument to make if you did.

And we're just pointing out what seems logical to everybody but qatar. You might have some pretty stadium proposals but the country is logistically incapable of handling a world cup.
who this ! even your country dont have seat in Fifa executive committee do you need our country member to vote for your country bid?

last night brasilian president was watching our final cup and their member will vote for our bid do you know why the brasilian & england teams came to Qatar few month ago and supporting what Do you know that Qatar member will vote to england 2018 and England member will vote to Qatar 2022 Do you know that Egyptian, Turkey, French, Germany will vote for Qatar bid so I hope the other like Japan, USA, Russia and Korea not voting for their countries bid and vote for Australia sweet dreams till 2 dec.

Last edited by qatarson; May 16th, 2010 at 12:29 PM.
qatarson no está en línea  

Sponsored Links
Old May 16th, 2010, 12:29 PM   #502
aus16

Likes (Received): 2

im sorry this is unbelievable, im callling a boycott on people who are so outrageously cocky about their bid winning (mainly qataris), noone minds competition but in mine and many others opinion it is just being cocky.
Forums were invented so that people all over the world could talk to each other and give and receive information and accept advice from one another, these qataris (and others) are not, hopefully mo will back me up on this because it is getting really annoying.
aus16 no está en línea  
Old May 16th, 2010, 12:35 PM   #503
qatarson
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus16 View Post
im sorry this is unbelievable, im callling a boycott on people who are so outrageously cocky about their bid winning (mainly qataris), noone minds competition but in mine and many others opinion it is just being cocky.
Forums were invented so that people all over the world could talk to each other and give and receive information and accept advice from one another, these qataris (and others) are not, hopefully mo will back me up on this because it is getting really annoying.
for 1000 times you guys keep support your bid in your topic and lets Qatari do their job and supporting their file in their topic I even never write any post in your topic and why you are talking now personaly on Qatar people !!!!!!!
Old May 16th, 2010, 12:36 PM   #504
aus16

im not but it is mostly qataris if anyone else gets so cocky to demand and state that their own bid will win the same boycott should apply
aus16 no está en línea  
Old May 16th, 2010, 12:36 PM   #505
Solopop
Solopop

Likes (Received): 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by qatarson View Post
who this ! even your country dont have seat in Fifa executive committee do you need our country member to vote for your country bid?

last night brasilian president was watching our final cup and their member will vote for our bid do you know why the brasilian & england teams came to Qatar few month ago and supporting what Do you know that Qatar member will vote to england 2018 and England member will vote to Qatar 2022 Do you know that Egyptian, Turkey, French, Germany will vote for Qatar bid so I hope the other like Japan, USA, Russia and Korea not voting for their countries bid and vote for Australia sweet dreams till 2 dec.
I'm sorry but are you ****ed up in the head?

Australian is an English colony. I think that's a vote for us. And seriously where the **** do you get your info. You cocky shit. Do us a favour and get the **** of this forum!
Solopop no está en línea  
Old May 16th, 2010, 12:38 PM   #506
aus16

thank you, people agree with me
aus16 no está en línea  
Old May 16th, 2010, 12:43 PM   #507
Dimethyltryptamine

Likes (Received): 6446

Its only really qatarson being overly cocky, so it's best ignore him - abuse isn't going to solve it. I found that out myself . While we question the feasibility of Qatar's bid, they're still in with a chance; as much as Australia or any other country. And what we say isn't going to change anything. I feel bad that we've ****ed this thread up so much. Best of luck to Qatar , and bye bye I won't post in here any more.
Dimethyltryptamine no está en línea  
Old May 16th, 2010, 12:43 PM   #508
qatarson
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solopop View Post
I'm sorry but are you ****ed up in the head?

Australian is an English colony. I think that's a vote for us. And seriously where the **** do you get your info. You cocky shit. Do us a favour and get the **** of this forum!
England is our strongest ally and did they go to your country and with thousands of their fans and declared their support to your country !! as they did to Qatar ?? when they do please come here speak like us.
Old May 16th, 2010, 12:48 PM   #509
qatarson
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimethyltryptamine View Post
Its only really qatarson being overly cocky, so it's best ignore him - abuse isn't going to solve it. I found that out myself . While we question the feasibility of Qatar's bid, they're still in with a chance; as much as Australia or any other country. And what we say isn't going to change anything. I feel bad that we've ****ed this thread up so much. Best of luck to Qatar , and bye bye I won't post in here any more.
Qatarson lol man you dont watch media ! this not Qatarson bid this whole country bid an growing nation dream and behind it the whole nations in Middle East and Arab-Islamic world so stop talking personaly about me or Qatar people and it was nice to talk to you bye.
Old May 16th, 2010, 12:50 PM   #510
Halawala
Fairouzy

Likes (Received): 265

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyMcHaggis View Post
Would that be possible in Qatar? No.. its simply too many people on such territory. Even central Euro highways (which are without doubt best in the world) had HUGE trouble with covering that.
Qatar is 11,500 kilometers squared. Surely, it can fit the fans, dont worry about that.

Qatar will win the World Cup Bid 2022, and its by far the best proposal ever to host it.

There is nothing, and I mean NOTHING wrong with QATAR's bid.

Weather will be at maximum 27 degrees in stadium venues, tens of thousands of hotel room, the world's best airport (better than anything in Europe), highways, stadiums, beer or alcholol (whatever shit you guys drink), blah blah blah.

We will see you in December 2010 WHEN QATAR will win!
Old May 16th, 2010, 12:54 PM   #511
Solopop
Solopop

Likes (Received): 99

Quote:
England is our strongest ally and did they go to your country and with thousands of their fans and declared their support to your country !! as they did to Qatar ?? when they do please come here speak like us.
No but did they for you!? And if so where is the article?
Solopop no está en línea  
Old May 16th, 2010, 12:58 PM   #512
aus16

this is why i called a ban and it would be nice if dp's would keep politics out of a possible forthcoming argument
aus16 no está en línea  
Old May 16th, 2010, 01:01 PM   #513
qatarson
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solopop View Post
No but did they for you!? And if so where is the article?
yes they did

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...ls/8270824.stm

http://www.insideworldfootball.biz/i...&Itemid=75

sorry man but do know what mean Brasil support Qatar ? that mean qatar almost close to win the bid

Last edited by qatarson; May 16th, 2010 at 01:15 PM.
Old May 16th, 2010, 01:11 PM   #514
hangman

Likes (Received): 5

Quote:
Qatar is 11,500 kilometers squared. Surely, it can fit the fans, dont worry about that.

Qatar will win the World Cup Bid 2022, and its by far the best proposal ever to host it.

There is nothing, and I mean NOTHING wrong with QATAR's bid.

Weather will be at maximum 27 degrees in stadium venues, tens of thousands of hotel room, the world's best airport (better than anything in Europe), highways, stadiums, beer or alcholol (whatever shit you guys drink), blah blah blah.
Theres plenty wrong with qatars bid, if this is the attitude of most qataris:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qatar Son 333 View Post
Why do you guys believe there will be so many fans anyways ?? being in the middle east and a first for FIFA, not many people would be interested, especially Europeans, because if you always believe that "that" is all what the world cup is all about your mistaking, thats more like a "Euro" than a WC. visiting fans would have to arrange/book accommodation, when all the accommodation is filled up, how on earth fans will the fans decide to come here with no accommodation arranged ? unless there would be some sort of "fan villages" that will be built up to give a boost to number of accommodation.

Many fan zones will be built up but remember this is just to cater and serve the people that will actually come, (We don't want many fans.) In Europe you can expect such fan numbers due to Open borders and such, not here, so the fans will be that much of as problem.

This Edition of the World cup is Family-Oriented, so bye-bye alcoholic drinks, in addition to the priority of fans coming from Neighboring Arab countries instead of Europe and such.
It shows just how completely you guys are underestimating the scale of this event. You want to dumb it down just so you can hold it.

A country of 3m cannot handle a world cup. A country of 10m could not handle it. The only thing qatar has on its side is money, and fifa can go to the US for that.
hangman no está en línea  
Old May 16th, 2010, 01:19 PM   #515
qatarson
BANNED

Lula pledges Brazil's support to Qatar 2022 World Cup bid
Saturday, 15 May 2010

May 15 - Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva (pictured) today pledged his country's support to Qatar's bid to host the 2022 World Cup.

Lula, recently ranked as one of the most influential leaders in the world by Time magazine, offered his backing to the bid during a visit to Doha, where he signed a number of agreements with Qatar's Emir, Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa al-Thani.

The bilateral agreements included one on cooperation in sports between the Governments of both countries, a major boost to Qatar as Brazil is set to host the World Cup in 2014 and the Olympics and Paralympics in 2016.

Lula then publicly showed his support for Qatar's bid when he addressed the Qatari-Brazilian Business Forum at Doha's Four Seasons Hotel.

He told an audience, which included Qatar's Prime Minister Sheikh Hamad bin Jassim bin Jabor al-Thani: "There could be cultural and other differences but our common passion for soccer unites us and we are only too happy to announce Brazil’s support to Qatar in its earnest bid for hosting 2022 FIFA World Cup."
Old May 16th, 2010, 01:19 PM   #516
hangman

Quote:
Wut... playing a friendly in qatar =/= voting for qatar. Lol, even if anyone from england actually went to doha, they were there to support their football team, not the qatari world cup bid.

Hey guess what? England's playing a friendly in Japan on the 30th, I guess theyre voting for them now.
hangman no está en línea  
Old May 16th, 2010, 01:22 PM   #517
qatarson
BANNED

Quote:
Wut... playing a friendly in qatar =/= voting for qatar. Lol, even if anyone from england actually went to doha, they were there to support their football team, not the qatari world cup bid.

Hey guess what? England's playing a friendly in Japan on the 30th, I guess theyre voting for them now.
well Brasil and England will vote for you dont worry even our member in fifa will vote for you

be realistic when you have a seat like the others spoke about them

I can explain it for you why Englnad will vote for Qatar not coz they our alliance only coz we have seat and they need us to vote for them in 2018 as they will vote for us in 2022 but where is your seat !!

Last edited by qatarson; May 16th, 2010 at 01:29 PM.
Old May 16th, 2010, 01:27 PM   #518
hangman

Thats cos even he knows how weak your bid is.

edit: you realise the yanks have a seat too? If england are making deals it won't be with you.

Last edited by hangman; May 16th, 2010 at 01:33 PM.
hangman no está en línea  
Old May 16th, 2010, 01:32 PM   #519
qatarson
BANNED

Quote:
Thats cos even he knows how weak your bid is.
weak or sweet that some thing already done and the strongest country in football in our supporters side as many others.
Old May 16th, 2010, 01:34 PM   #520
Qatar Son 333
BANNED

Likes (Received): 7

ok, please calm down everyone, especially our Aussie friends.
Qatar Son 333 no está en línea  

Closed Thread

Tags
qatar 2022