daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Forums > Stadiums and Sport Arenas

Stadiums and Sport Arenas » Completed | Under Construction | Proposed | Demolished

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Closed Thread

Old May 16th, 2010, 11:58 PM   #621
qatarson
BANNED

Likes (Received): 0

Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola support Qatar 2022 bid

qatarson no está en línea  

Sponsored Links
Old May 17th, 2010, 12:03 AM   #622
parcdesprinces
churches & stadia/arenas

Likes (Received): 9701

Quote:
Originally Posted by qatarson View Post
my answer was of course they can do it but they will not be abel to win it coz England much close to win this bid any country have right to bid and Fifa decide if conditions are satisfied or not.
That's why I answered they are not in the race for 2018, since they don't take part of the Belgium-Netherlands bid !
And NO they couldn't host alone (even for the 2050 WC) since they are too small, and will ever be !!!!!

I don't know in which fantasy world you are living, but everyone here is trying to explain you what the WC is, and you still don't understand that some countries simply can't host it (because of their size/population, politic troubles or poverty etc) !

It's not the WC to have to adapt at a country, but the other way round: That's why some countries submit joint bids !!!!!!

Some countries are simply realistic......

Quote:
no need we have a formal request and you have to wait till 2 dec.
Aaahhh, I can't wait !
Do you really believe your country is powerful enough to be listened by the whole planet....

Again: It's not the WC to have to adapt at a country, but the other way round !!

Think about that !

PS: I don't really care if you host the WC or not in 2022, but what I hate is your detestable manner to argue in this thread !

Last edited by parcdesprinces; May 17th, 2010 at 12:18 AM.
parcdesprinces no está en línea  
Old May 17th, 2010, 12:15 AM   #623
qatarson
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by parcdesprinces View Post
That's why I answered they are not in the race for 2018, since they don't take part of the Belgium-Netherlands bid !
And NO they couldn't host alone (even for the 2050 WC) since they are too small, and will ever be !!!!!

I don't know in which fantasy world you are living, but everyone here is trying to explain you what the WC is, and you still don't understand that some countries simply can't host it (because of their size/population, politic troubles or poverty etc) !

It's not the WC to have to adapt at a country, but the other way round: That's why some countries submit joint bids !!!!!!

Some countries are simply realistic......

Aaahhh, I can't wait !
Do you really believe your country is powerful enough to be listened by the whole planet....

Again: It's not the WC to have to adapt at a country, but the other way round !!

Think about that !
my friend we are in the competition already as we hosted many different cups and I know not you only everyone is cant wait till 2 dec but we have to wait and see if any other country win 2022 we will congratulate them, if we win it the arabic & islamic world will congratulate us.

Quote:
PS: I don't really care if you host the WC or not in 2022, but what I hate is your detestable manner to argue in this thread !
well that normal you looking at our opinion from another side if you look it from our view you will be at ourside as millions of people says it is the time for middle east to host it.

Last edited by qatarson; May 17th, 2010 at 12:22 AM.
Old May 17th, 2010, 12:39 AM   #624
fizicki neradnik
Easily fooled

When i asked for a source for your population projections you qatarson answered: "yes all middle eastern countries do when you mary in west you only marry one wife and most of you there like to have 1-3 childs only but here is different coz we are marry more than one wife and most of us like get childerns between 4-12 child and some has 24 coz he has 4 wifes lol" so I merely posted again because I assume Qatar has some kind government run statistical office and would be good if you could post official projections of population growth. But you obviously thought that was some kind a provocation and you are now using that as an example of how everyone hates Qatar. So be offended all you like but the fact is that your English on this forum is rather bad and often your post are hard to understand like: "sorry man but that isnt optimistic Qatar son 33 is mention to his country seat and his country supporters while country such as Australia doesnt have seat this is very realistic."
Old May 17th, 2010, 12:54 AM   #625
parcdesprinces
churches & stadia/arenas

Quote:
there no condition in fifa or any sports association based on size or population.
Yes there are:

For example, UEFA doesn't allow more than 2 stadiums in one (and only one) of the host cities during the Euro (for a minimum of 8 cities/metro.) !

So: 9 stadiums minimum and 8 cities minimum !

Which means a host country (or co-host countries) large enough in order to have these 8 cities/metro areas !

And you have to keep in mind that the UEFA Euro (24 teams from France 2016) is almost as large as the FIFA WC is (32 teams since France 1998).

Last edited by parcdesprinces; May 17th, 2010 at 01:40 AM.
Old May 17th, 2010, 01:26 AM   #626
qatarson
BANNED

Quote:
Yes there are:

For example, UEFA doesn't allow more than 2 stadiums in one (and only one) of the host cities during the Euro (for a minimum of 8 cities/metro.) !

So: 9 stadiums minimum and 8 cities minimum !

Which means a host country (or co-host countries) large enough in order to have these 8 cities/metro areas !

And you have to keep in mind that the Euro (24 teams from 2016) will be almost as large as the WC is (32 teams since 1998).
well im not sure about UEFA rules but you are confirm my words, it is not based on size or population they request number of stadiums and number of cities so any small country meet these requirements will host it, or any (( Large country )) not meet this requirements will not host it such as ( Iceland ) they dont have many cities coz the natural of the country so they cant host UEFA right!

anyway non of these apply to Qatar or world cup and here the population statistics requested by fizicki neradnik, Qatar population till 31 April 2010 (1670389) from Statistics Authority
http://www.qsa.gov.qa/Eng/index.htm

stages of growth during the past years till 2008 from World Bank

http://www.google.com/publicdata?ds=...tar+Population

fizicki neradnik see how fast it is growing lol and tell me what you think it will be in 2022 3.5 millions as they expect or less or more

from 2000-to-2008 it is Redouble in 8 years only, What can happen to 1.7 million in next 12 years comparing to this rate.

Last edited by qatarson; May 17th, 2010 at 01:42 AM.
Old May 17th, 2010, 02:06 AM   #627
parcdesprinces
churches & stadia/arenas

Quote:
well im not sure about UEFA rules but you are confirm my words, it is not based on size or population they request number of stadiums and number of cities so any small country meet these requirements will host it, or any (( Large country )) not meet this requirements will not host it such as ( Iceland ) they dont have many cities coz the natural of the country so they cant host UEFA right!
If you are not sure, ask Turkey who first wanted to submit 3 stadiums in Istanbul (and UEFA said: NO !)

Iceland is not that I call a "large" country !

Anyway, this rule means that the following countries can't host the Euro alone:
Luxembourg, Andorra, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Austria, Hungary, Belgium, Iceland, Faroe Islands, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, Czech rep., Slovakia, Moldova, Greece, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Malta, Cyprus and Israel !
Old May 17th, 2010, 02:22 AM   #628
SuCumaethor

There are only 400,000 females in Qatar???? That means there are 3 men for every woman . They(females) will have their hands full if Qatar wants to bust it's population by 100%.

http://www.qsa.gov.qa/Eng/population...census_apr.htm
SuCumaethor no está en línea  
Old May 17th, 2010, 02:25 AM   #629
fizicki neradnik
Easily fooled

Thank you. I see that there are a lot of immigrants in Qatar and that explains fast population growth. Also there are WAY MORE males in the age groups from 20 - 50 years. I hope that there is no problem for you guys to find a date, or a wife for that matter.
Old May 17th, 2010, 02:48 AM   #630
parcdesprinces
churches & stadia/arenas

They said men have several wives in Qatar... hummmm I suspect that's far from true for all the Qatari men !
Maybe their huge number of single men could come to live in the western world where there are more females than males....

Last edited by parcdesprinces; May 18th, 2010 at 07:10 AM.
Old May 17th, 2010, 03:19 AM   #631
love-qatar

Likes (Received): 562

I think you guys have nothing to talk about
As i said before you have nothing iportant to say
Talk about wither, then abut air condition, poplation and know about mal more than female. LOOL

(((STUPID minded)))
love-qatar no está en línea  
Old May 17th, 2010, 03:47 AM   #632
qatarson
BANNED

of course we have migrants and residents who works or lives in Qatar where the rules allow anybody live in Qatar if he own flat or house in Qatar without need visa and Qatar consider one of top destinations choosen by employments as well residents coz in Qatar they can live luxury life without paying tax plus who apply for citizenship in Qatar he get more advantages such as free land, free electricity & water many others ... so there high numbers apply for Qatar citizenship yearly speicaly from GCC countries and Arabs, and many other nations and that why Qatar is fast growing also after Qatar and Bahrain causeway these numbers will rise to get the unemployment power from bahrain the current rate of Qatar population increase is 300,000 yearly.

after the 3 new cities under construction built this rate can be reach 400,000 yearly you can say Qatar as new explored world to immigrants, workers or resident and this what make the qataris or who lives in Qatar is the richest population in the world.

about the female numbers lower than males this is natural in a country that attracts entrants who came alones first before they brings their families after they take their place in the land.

Last edited by qatarson; May 17th, 2010 at 04:01 AM.
Old May 17th, 2010, 04:14 AM   #633
Livno80101
studying

Likes (Received): 3

come on

stop this stupid and unnecessary arguing

show us pics of possible stadiums and infrastructure to be built, come on, Qataris, come on
Livno80101 no está en línea  
Old May 17th, 2010, 04:51 AM   #634
ExSydney
Melbourne-Sydneysider

Likes (Received): 78

Quote:
Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola support Qatar 2022 bid
Wow!...Im amazed by the support from everyone for Qatar 2022!
Whos next?
http://www.whitepages.com/
ExSydney no está en línea  
Old May 17th, 2010, 05:44 AM   #635
love-qatar

Likes (Received): 562

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExSydney View Post
Whos next?
there is Ronald De Boer and Batistuta more and more but i dont remamber as this 2 names comes in my mind now

Last edited by love-qatar; May 17th, 2010 at 05:53 AM.
love-qatar no está en línea  
Old May 17th, 2010, 06:05 AM   #636
qatarson
BANNED

Quote:
Whos next?
oh our aussie friend angry in our topic get a rest in Australia topic there much things relax you there.
Old May 17th, 2010, 06:09 AM   #637
qatarson
BANNED

Old May 17th, 2010, 06:11 AM   #638
ExSydney
Melbourne-Sydneysider

Likes (Received): 78

Quote:
oh our aussie friend angry in our topic get a rest in Australia topic there much things relax you there.
Angry?..Not me..
In fact this whole thread brings a big smile to my face!!!!

ExSydney no está en línea  
Old May 17th, 2010, 06:12 AM   #639
qatarson
BANNED

yeah we can bring people togther welcome everybody to Qatar
Old May 17th, 2010, 06:13 AM   #640
qatarson
BANNED

Quote:
Angry?..Not me..
In fact this whole thread brings a big smile to my face!!!!

realy nice to hear this

Closed Thread

Tags
qatar 2022