daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Forums > Stadiums and Sport Arenas

Stadiums and Sport Arenas » Completed | Under Construction | Proposed | Demolished

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Closed Thread

Old August 27th, 2010, 12:53 AM   #1401
T74

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqif View Post
oh my god 14 players that too much for large country like Australia how they compare Australia with Qatar lol
read the above dude, they were nearly all born here
T74 no está en línea  

Sponsored Links
Old August 27th, 2010, 01:46 AM   #1402
_X_

Likes (Received): 510

Originally Posted by Qatar Son 333 View Post
1.Tim Cahill-Born in Australia
2.Harry Kewell-Born in Australia
3.Mark Viduka-Born in Australia
4.Jason Culina-Born in Australia
5.Ned Zelic-Born in Australia
6.Mark Schwarzer-Born in Australia
7.Carl Valeri-Born in Australia
8.Vince Grella-Born in Australia
9.John Aloisi-Born in Australia
10.Mark Bresciano-Born in Australia
11.Simon Colosimo-Born in Australia
12.Mile Sterjovski-Born in Australia
13.Archie Thompson-Grew up in Australia, Maori ethnic background.
14.Ufuk Talay-Born in Australia

Well done bloke -what an epic fail that was.
Compare that to the current squad remembering that others have left and gone home

Mohammed Saqer - Senegal
Papa Malick Ba - Senegal
Ali Nasser - Yemen
Abdulla Koni - Senegal
Mostafa Abdi
Ibrahim Majid
Moaz Yousef
Mesaad Al -Hamad - Yemen
Sayyed Ali AlBasheer - Mauritania
Husain Yasser Mohammedy - Egypt
Ali Hassan Afeefi
Majed Mohammed - Sudan
Saad Sattam Al-Shamari - Saudi (but claims to be Qatari)
Abdullah Al Breek
Mustafa Jalal
Talal Al-Boloshi - Kuwait
Wesam Rizq - Palestine
Mujtaba Said Jaafar
Waleed Jassim - Iran
Aadel Lami - Kuwait
Sebastien Soria - Uruguay
Waleed Hamza - Pakistan
Younus Ali Rahmati
Mohammed Ghulam
Yousef Ahmad
Rajab Hamza
Bilal Mohammed
Ibrahim Al-Ganim
Meshal Mobarak
Valcke-"Qatar bought World Cup",Platini-" We can't air condition the beaches and the streets in Qatar",Chuck Blazer-"you can't air condition a whole country",Phillip Lahm-"Qatar decision'madness' ",Wenger-" Winter World Cup Would Cause Problems Between Clubs, Countries And FIFA"
_X_ no está en línea  
Old August 27th, 2010, 01:57 AM   #1403
Qatar Son 333
BANNED

Likes (Received): 7

Well, as expected, no one understood my point of view...,,,,;

moving on, next argument
Qatar Son 333 no está en línea  
Old August 27th, 2010, 03:25 AM   #1404
_X_

Valcke-"Qatar bought World Cup",Platini-" We can't air condition the beaches and the streets in Qatar",Chuck Blazer-"you can't air condition a whole country",Phillip Lahm-"Qatar decision'madness' ",Wenger-" Winter World Cup Would Cause Problems Between Clubs, Countries And FIFA"
_X_ no está en línea  
Old August 27th, 2010, 04:23 AM   #1405
qatarson
BANNED

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by _X_ View Post
Originally Posted by Qatar Son 333 View Post
Mohammed Saqer - Senegal
Papa Malick Ba - Senegal
Ali Nasser - Yemen
Abdulla Koni - Senegal
Mostafa Abdi
Ibrahim Majid
Moaz Yousef
Mesaad Al -Hamad - Yemen
Sayyed Ali AlBasheer - Mauritania
Husain Yasser Mohammedy - Egypt
Ali Hassan Afeefi
Majed Mohammed - Sudan
Saad Sattam Al-Shamari - Saudi (but claims to be Qatari)
Abdullah Al Breek
Mustafa Jalal
Talal Al-Boloshi - Kuwait
Wesam Rizq - Palestine
Mujtaba Said Jaafar
Waleed Jassim - Iran
Aadel Lami - Kuwait
Sebastien Soria - Uruguay
Waleed Hamza - Pakistan
Younus Ali Rahmati
Mohammed Ghulam
Yousef Ahmad
Rajab Hamza
Bilal Mohammed
Ibrahim Al-Ganim
Meshal Mobarak
Ali Nasser - Yemen ( wrong he is Qatari )
Saad Sattam Al-Shamari - Saudi ( wrong he is Qatari his famliy large (over 1 million person) and has branchs and cousins in all Arab countries not only Saudi or Qatar)
Aadel Lami - Kuwait ( wrong he is Qatari of Qatar bedwean family )
Waleed Hamza - Pakistan ( wrong too he is Qatari )

most of what you wrote is wrong and there 6 non orignal Qataris in our national team and many of them born in Qatar such as Husain Yasser & Sayyed Ali AlBasheer.

Australia has 22 million person and it is whole team isnt Australian that is the scandal.

Australia has many players playing in europ teams but they did nothing in the world cup 2010 (( only they get RED card in every match of the 3 match they played lol ))

if Qatar was 22 million & it is players playin in europ im sure our team will be in every world cup and score good result I knew many asian teams much smaller than Australia they went to world cup more than Australia and scored better results.

you are known only in cricket and the large number of kangaroos and Gossip

aussie embarrassing by country smaller than them 100 times lol

Last edited by qatarson; August 27th, 2010 at 04:32 AM.
qatarson no está en línea  
Old August 27th, 2010, 06:24 AM   #1406
crazyalex

Likes (Received): 19

[del]
crazyalex no está en línea  
Old August 27th, 2010, 06:29 AM   #1407
Qatar Son 333
BANNED

Likes (Received): 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyalex View Post
Belgium Netherlands, Portugal Spain, Korea, Japan and United State sit back and watch England vs Russia and Austraila vs Qatar thread
Well i am tired of being dragged into the battle ground.,.. when ever i try to set this thread straight, a disaster happens, and i try to be "pleasant" when arguing and sharing information, all i hope for is the same attitude back#
Qatar Son 333 no está en línea  
Old August 27th, 2010, 06:53 AM   #1408
parcdesprinces
churches & stadia/arenas

Likes (Received): 9713

Quote:
Originally Posted by qatarson View Post
Australia has 22 million person and it is whole team isnt Australian that is the scandal.
Maybe the Australian rugby an/or football team should be fully compounded by Aborigines !!!

PS: The same for American Nations with teams fully compounded by Native-Americans ???

Brazil
Argentina
Uruguay
Chile
Paraguay
Mexico
USA
etc

Last edited by parcdesprinces; August 27th, 2010 at 05:12 PM.
parcdesprinces no está en línea  
Old August 27th, 2010, 11:03 AM   #1409
Will737

Likes (Received): 36

Quote:

Australia has 22 million person and it is whole team isnt Australian that is the scandal. wrong

Australia has many players playing in europ teams but they did nothing in the world cup 2010 (( only they get RED card in every match of the 3 match they played lol )) very wrong

if Qatar was 22 million & it is players playin in europ im sure our team will be in every world cup and score good result I knew many asian teams much smaller than Australia they went to world cup more than Australia and scored better results. very very wrong

you are known only in cricket and the large number of kangaroos and Gossip go die in a hole

aussie embarrassing by country smaller than them 100 times lol you have no concept of the truth do you?
Go wipe your arse and stick the used toilet paper in your mouth. This post has the merit of a 6 year old with ADD and with an I.Q of 70. 'Qatar' isn't embarrassing Australia, 'Qatar' is embarrassing itself. Didn't want to post off topic but this seriously pissed me off. If people were supposed to be getting warned or banned for stuff like this then why is this fool still a member. I have no problem with Qatar Son 333 because he is one of the only people who actually posts stuff relevant to the bid. And qatarson, if you want to embarrass yourself even more by replying, then please do so by PM.

Last edited by Will737; August 27th, 2010 at 11:48 AM.
Will737 no está en línea  
Old August 27th, 2010, 11:42 AM   #1410
gavstar00

Likes (Received): 133

Quote:

aussie embarrassing by country smaller than them 100 times lol
You've totally showed yourself up here seeing as you've been a whining little priss when people were making derogetory, off topic remarks about Qatar and demanding people be banned by the Mods. Now you're coming out with this crap?

You're a fool, plain and simple. At least some of your fellow countrymen provide relevant information about the bid, and while I still don't think the bid will be succesful it's nonetheless an incredibly interesting and, at times, entertaining thread. Your nonsense statements like that just prove you're a hypocrite
gavstar00 no está en línea  
Old August 27th, 2010, 12:23 PM   #1411
qatarson
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will737 View Post
Go wipe your arse and stick the used toilet paper in your mouth. This post has the merit of a 6 year.
nobody talks to you im here in our topic so you know who bring his shit with him and need a toilet paper if you have problem with Qatar file we dont care.
qatarson no está en línea  
Old August 27th, 2010, 12:42 PM   #1412
waqif
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavstar00 View Post
You've totally showed yourself up here seeing as you've been a whining little priss when people were making derogetory, off topic remarks about Qatar and demanding people be banned by the Mods. Now you're coming out with this crap?

You're a fool, plain and simple. At least some of your fellow countrymen provide relevant information about the bid, and while I still don't think the bid will be succesful it's nonetheless an incredibly interesting and, at times, entertaining thread. Your nonsense statements like that just prove you're a hypocrite
he didn't said any thing wrong he is talking about facts and Australia team has foreign players.
waqif no está en línea  
Old August 27th, 2010, 12:45 PM   #1413
Will737

Likes (Received): 36

Quote:
he didn't said any thing wrong he is talking about facts and Australia team has foreign players.
All but two were born in Australia...how is that foreign. They have 'foreign' heritage, but then again so do quite a few Australians. Get your facts right before you make stupid claims.
Will737 no está en línea  
Old August 27th, 2010, 01:01 PM   #1414
waqif
BANNED

Quote:
All but two were born in Australia...how is that foreign. They have 'foreign' heritage, but then again so do quite a few Australians. Get your facts right before you make stupid claims.
Archie Thompson ( Place of birth Otorohanga, New Zealand ) source
waqif no está en línea  
Old August 27th, 2010, 01:31 PM   #1415
Walbanger

Likes (Received): 1113

Quote:
Archie Thompson ( Place of birth Otorohanga, New Zealand ) source
Um, Yes that was established many posts ago. Australia is an immigrant nation, very few non Aboriginal people go back 7 generations. Archie was raise in Australia and was developed under the Australian soccer system.

Quote:
Quote:
go die in a hole
Come on mate, that was light hearted and funny. How can you be insulted by Cricket and Kangaroos which are awesome and Gossip (ouch).
Walbanger no está en línea  
Old August 27th, 2010, 01:48 PM   #1416
Mo Rush

Likes (Received): 74

Quote:
My parents and their parents have Malaysian heritage with their great great great grand parents probably slaves in Cape Town from Indonesia and Malaysia.

Does that mean I'm foreign and no Capetonian or South African?

Are Greek Australians with great grandparents who moved to Australia decades ago not Australian?

What about the Australians with Serb and Croat history?

Are all Australians not essentially from England?

Stop trying to make a mountain out of nothing. Qatar's situation is vastly different.

Whether we like it or not Qatar is simply not capable and not large enough at this stage to even think about hosting a World Cup.

We just had one in South Africa, its a huge event.

What part of this is offensive or incomprehensible I personally do not get.

Johannesburg or London or Sydney cannot host the entire WC. Why are you suggesting Qatar can?

The only reason FIFA are still considering Qatar is purely for marketing or financial reasons. If there was a shortlist, I can assure you Qatar would be far from making that cut NOT because its not a great, modern and highly developed country but because the event is just too big for a country of its scale, both in land size and population.
Mo Rush no está en línea  
Old August 27th, 2010, 02:07 PM   #1417
Walbanger

Likes (Received): 1113

Quote:
Walbanger, I can guarantee that he meant that as an insult. If Qatar Son 333 posted it I would've dismissed it.
Oh, I know he meant it. It was just piss poor, mildly humorous than insulting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo Rush View Post
My parents and their parents have Malaysian heritage with their great great great grand parents probably slaves in Cape Town from Indonesia and Malaysia.

Are Greek Australians with great grandparents who moved to Australia decades ago not Australian?

Stop trying to make a mountain out of nothing. Qatar's situation is vastly different.
I don't expect them to understand the notion of an immigrant society and unity under an ideal rather than an ethnicity. Ethnicity being very important in the Gulf region where the legal structures are bound by it. The Qatari's may not have been aware that Australia is not just made up of decendents from Britain. 24% of the population was born outside of Australia. Many Australians are of Italian, Balkan, German, Chinese, Indian, Greek, Vietanese, Dutch, Lebanese backgrounds or of mixed ethnicity. There are more people in Australia with Italian or Chinese ancestory than there are Qataris.

Last edited by Walbanger; August 27th, 2010 at 02:13 PM.
Walbanger no está en línea  
Old August 27th, 2010, 02:15 PM   #1418
_X_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo Rush View Post

Whether we like it or not Qatar is simply not capable and not large enough at this stage to even think about hosting a World Cup.

We just had one in South Africa, its a huge event.

What part of this is offensive or incomprehensible I personally do not get.

Johannesburg or London or Sydney cannot host the entire WC. Why are you suggesting Qatar can?

The only reason FIFA are still considering Qatar is purely for marketing or financial reasons. If there was a shortlist, I can assure you Qatar would be far from making that cut NOT because its not a great, modern and highly developed country but because the event is just too big for a country of its scale, both in land size and population.
One of the alltime
As per usual Mo
_X_ no está en línea  
Old August 27th, 2010, 02:19 PM   #1419
_X_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walbanger View Post
Oh, I know he meant it. It was just piss poor, mildly humorous than insulting.

I don't expect them to understand the notion of an immigrant society and unity under an ideal rather than an ethnicity. Ethnicity being very important in the Gulf region where the legal structures are bound by it. The Qatari's may not have been aware that Australia is not just made up of decendents from Britain. 24% of the population was born outside of Australia. Many Australians are of Italian, Balkan, German, Chinese, Indian, Greek, Vietanese, Dutch, Lebanese backgrounds or of mixed ethnicity. There are more people in Australia with Italian or Chinese ancestory than there are Qataris.
When I did my trade apprenticeship in the early 1980's my company had people from 86 different ethnic backgrounds but we were all Australians
_X_ no está en línea  
Old August 27th, 2010, 02:50 PM   #1420
waqif
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by _X_ View Post
When I did my trade apprenticeship in the early 1980's my company had people from 86 different ethnic backgrounds but we were all Australians
that good and we are happy also of our nation and our players from all ethnics
waqif no está en línea  

Closed Thread

Tags
qatar 2022