daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Forums > Stadiums and Sport Arenas

Stadiums and Sport Arenas » Completed | Under Construction | Proposed | Demolished

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Closed Thread

Old March 25th, 2009, 10:39 PM   #141
nomarandlee
My Mind Has Left My Body

Likes (Received): 2762

Quote:
Originally Posted by QatPhils View Post

@ Mo Rush, Your previous post in the Qatar forum before and other forums showed you had a postive support on Qatar and knew it can host anything, plus don't call people stupid here since people who reach Qatar as residents are well educated, apart from the labour workers.

Are you sure its not the labor workers who are the smart ones............

Anyway, I think some of the enthusiastic locals are just pulling one over on us.

Last edited by nomarandlee; March 25th, 2009 at 10:51 PM.
nomarandlee no está en línea  

Sponsored Links
Old March 26th, 2009, 12:45 AM   #142
Wezza
©

Likes (Received): 968

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qatar Son 333 View Post
Acctually, qatarson has a point.... your cities took way to long to develope... look at Doha... it did what your cities did in just 30 years !! and yes why not, come see Doha how its developing, your more than welcome, were a friendly nation .

We scored higher than Rio in the 2016 olympics bid... but we didnt make the short list because of the dates set... (lesson learned: dont choose dates out of the specified period... which means world cup will be hosted in 45C heat, airconditioned stadiums are going to be built)

BTW the Stadiums built are part of the Qatar 2030 vision anyways so it will be built even if were not chosen for the bid....
Stop trying to compare Doha to cities like London & Paris etc. Dhoa is not even a blip on the radar compared to them.
Wezza no está en línea  
Old March 26th, 2009, 12:51 AM   #143
qatarson
BANNED

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wezza View Post
Stop trying to compare Doha to cities like London & Paris etc. Dhoa is not even a blip on the radar compared to them.
we dont compare, doha is fast growing city many of new works coming every month while cities you talking about have million of unemployment and recession and if you visited it in 10 years difference nothing is changing. even the new towers & Chelsea Barracks project in london is developing by Qatar companies lol sorry your age is gone. it is time of the fastest growing countries Qatar . Singapore . UAE

Last edited by qatarson; March 26th, 2009 at 12:57 AM.
qatarson no está en línea  
Old March 26th, 2009, 12:57 AM   #144
parcdesprinces
churches & stadia/arenas

Likes (Received): 9713

Quote:
look at paris... the soil is too weak to support tall buildings, thus Le Defense
What do you mean ?

Quote:
Modern dosent only equal better, Modern IS better !!
That's why you shouldn't bid for old institutions like olympics or FIFA world cup, invented by my old country (France) !! You should create new modern ones !!!!

Quote:
airconditioned stadiums are going to be built
Great idea with the global warming !!!!!!!!!

Quote:
but we didnt make the short list because of the dates set...
Take a look at the dates of Melbourne (november/december) and Sydney (september/october) olympic games !

Quote:
Originally Posted by woozoo View Post
This continues to be the funniest thread on the forum
+1

I think I'm going to create a thread about the possibility of Monaco to host FIFA world cup 2026, the stadiums will be built on artificial islands !!
parcdesprinces no está en línea  
Old March 26th, 2009, 12:58 AM   #145
RobH

Likes (Received): 10343

I used to be a post.
RobH no está en línea  
Old March 26th, 2009, 01:01 AM   #146
qatarson
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by parcdesprinces View Post
I think I'm going to create a thread about the possibility of Monaco to host FIFA world cup 2026, the stadiums will be built on artificial islands !!
We tould you , you are living in old cities , the artificial islands already started in Monaco and it is not joke and also developing by Qatari company just read my signature ( Qatar further than you see, Larger than you imagine )

we are supporting all new growing cities and Monaco or singapore can be on Qatar steps

Last edited by qatarson; March 26th, 2009 at 01:12 AM.
Old March 26th, 2009, 01:21 AM   #147
RobH

Likes (Received): 10343

Quote:
Originally Posted by qatarson View Post
we dont compare, doha is fast growing city many of new works coming every month while cities you talking about have million of unemployment and recession and if you visited it in 10 years difference nothing is changing. even the new towers & Chelsea Barracks project in london is developing by Qatar companies lol sorry your age is gone. it is time of the fastest growing countries Qatar . Singapore . UAE
deluded.
RobH no está en línea  
Old March 26th, 2009, 01:24 AM   #148
qatarson
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobH View Post
deluded.
Proud

and everyone living on this land proud he is having smart goverment , wealthy live , no tax to pay , free water electrcity, free home land , goverment support education , science , sport , economy , media and developing every where in the world and every thing you can imagine come true what else ...

we all proud

Last edited by qatarson; March 26th, 2009 at 01:36 AM.
Old March 26th, 2009, 01:50 AM   #149
parcdesprinces
churches & stadia/arenas

Quote:
We tould you , you are living in old cities , the artificial islands already started in Monaco and it is not joke and also developing by Qatari company we are every where next we are in ....

we are supporting all new growing cities
I Know Monaco well, besides it's a very old city (Monoecus was founded 2400 year ago).
For the moment there is 2 small extensions on the sea built in 80's, Louis II stadium is on one of them, an artificial island was projected but they had to ask France first (Monaco is a sovereign country but they are totally enclosed by France. When the French government ask something...they do).

Anyway the project is canceled, since last december, because the Prince thinks it isn't enough environmentalist (In Europe we think of environment).

Quote:
cities you talking about have million of unemployment and recession and if you visited it in 10 years difference nothing is changing
You don't konw Paris or London very well, Paris is changing day after day with some new museums, stadiums, residantial buildings, hotels, new tramway or metro lines, even skyscrapers, and a lot of renovations of our old heritage !!

Wen you start from nothing be sure the growing will be faster !!!

Paris area (12 millions inhabitants, 11,2 M in the city) is the richest region in Europe and that's not so bad !! the Second is Greater London.

So YES I'm proud of the heritage of my great nation (you already know about French pride and arrogance), my nation has given a lot of things to the world (music, arts, literature, philosophy, human rights, design, fashion, cuisine, architecture, engineering........and even the metric systeme (this is for ango-saxons !)

Last edited by parcdesprinces; March 26th, 2009 at 02:29 AM.
Old March 26th, 2009, 02:16 AM   #150
bigbossman

Likes (Received): 4

exactly they call us arrogant, but at least we have a reason to be so.

Quote:
Proud

and everyone living on this land proud he is having smart goverment , wealthy live , no tax to pay , free water electrcity, free home land , goverment support education , science , sport , economy , media and developing every where in the world and every thing you can imagine come true what else ...

we all proud
no you are a deluded, there is a thing of growing to fast, Liverpool was set for greatness look at it now!!

When people start running through undersea railway tunnels, sailing in home made boats across the med and hanging onto the bottom of lorrys to get in your country then you can seriously say Qatar is the place to be, but the fact of the matter it isn't.
bigbossman está en línea ahora  
Old March 26th, 2009, 02:54 AM   #151
SpicyMcHaggis

Likes (Received): 1789

Quote:
Oh boy
SpicyMcHaggis no está en línea  
Old March 26th, 2009, 03:01 AM   #152
woozoo

Likes (Received): 189

London: World city, growing metropolis, 13,000,000 pop, Finance capital of world, One of cultural capitals of world, Two of best football teams in the world (+ many many other great teams), 3 of best stadiums in the world (+ plus many, many other great stadiums), Recognized as some of best modern architecture in the world, Some of the best historical architecture in the world, 2000 + years of history, Multicultural melting pot, Free democratic city with high social standard for ALL residents.

Is Hosting the 2012 Olympics, Will get to be the base of the 2018 World Cup.

Doha: City, Growing with hordes of non citizen underpaid labor from other sunni countries (and Africa), 998,000 pop, Natural gas capital of the world, Cultural capital of... Qatar, Real proper Futsal league, 50,000 seat stadium!!(plus two 25,000 seat stadiums!!!), Best architecture in... Qatar, 159 years of history, Melting pot of people who want to go to the country - work - take the money and then get the fuk out, City where majority of population are not citzens and hence have no say about how the nation moves forward (or backwards).

WONT host the 2016 Olympics, wont host 2018 or 2022 world cup.

Your delusional. Everyone from everywhere is telling you how it is. I've always had a certain amount of respect for your country. I just hope the rest of its citizens arent as narrow minded, ignorant and backwards as yourself and the other gulf state posters in this thread.
woozoo no está en línea  
Old March 26th, 2009, 03:19 AM   #153
parcdesprinces
churches & stadia/arenas

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbossman View Post
I forgot the heritage in sciences and medicine !!!!
Without it.........

You should go at the Paris Pantheon "Aux grands hommes la Patrie reconnaissante" : To the great men, a thankful Fatherland.

Quote:
lol sorry your age is gone
Our age will never go !!!!

EUROPE IS EUROPE.

A great history, a great present & a great futur !!

stop giving us ammunition !!!!!!!
Old March 26th, 2009, 03:29 AM   #154
bigbossman

Likes (Received): 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by woozoo
London: World city, growing metropolis, 13,000,000 pop, Finance capital of world, One of cultural capitals of world, Two of best football teams in the world (+ many many other great teams), 3 of best stadiums in the world (+ plus many, many other great stadiums), Recognized as some of best modern architecture in the world, Some of the best historical architecture in the world, 2000 + years of history, Multicultural melting pot, Free democratic city with high social standard for ALL residents.

Doha: City, Growing with hordes of non citizen underpaid labor from other sunni countries (and Africa), 998,000 pop, Natural gas capital of the world, Cultural capital of... Qatar, Real proper Futsal league, 50,000 seat stadium!!(plus two 25,000 seat stadiums!!!), Best architecture in... Qatar, 159 years of history, Melting pot of people who want to go to the country - work - take the money and then get the fuk out, City where majority of population are not citzens and hence have no say about how the nation moves forward (or backwards).

Your delusional. Everyone from everywhere is telling you how it is. I've always had a certain amount of respect for your country. I just hope the rest of its citizens arent as narrow minded, ignorant and backwards as yourself and the other gulf state posters in this thread.
well said
bigbossman está en línea ahora  
Old March 26th, 2009, 03:50 AM   #155
parcdesprinces
churches & stadia/arenas

Quote:
Is Hosting the 2012 Olympics

Otherwise, I entirely agree.
Old March 26th, 2009, 03:55 AM   #156
qatarson
BANNED

Quote:
London:

Qatar voted for london and london will vote for Qatar with cute smile
and dont forget who built your staudims and who own your country clubs lol

Quote:
Doha:
For that reason they bided and will keep biding in all major events they already start taken their place from elderly and you discuss long to convince that it is still early.

Quote:
of course the people in my country and fast growing countries supporting each other especially in Asia and nobody ignore the votes doha socred in Olympics 2016

woldcup is smaller event and we are sure we will host 2022.

Last edited by qatarson; March 26th, 2009 at 04:00 AM.
Old March 26th, 2009, 04:03 AM   #157
woozoo

Likes (Received): 189

ok
woozoo no está en línea  
Old March 26th, 2009, 04:04 AM   #158
qatarson
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbossman View Post

no you are a deluded, there is a thing of growing to fast, Liverpool was set for greatness look at it now!!

When people start running through undersea railway tunnels, sailing in home made boats across the med and hanging onto the bottom of lorrys to get in your country then you can seriously say Qatar is the place to be, but the fact of the matter it isn't.
bigbossman I dont care what you calling me proud or deluded this not change or withdrawn Qatar bid.
Old March 26th, 2009, 04:13 AM   #159
parcdesprinces
churches & stadia/arenas

If you are sure....

Tell this to Australia, England, Indonesia, Japan, Mexico, Russia, the United States, Belgium/the Netherlands, Spain/Portugal and South Korea !!!
Old March 26th, 2009, 04:29 AM   #160
qatarson
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by parcdesprinces View Post
If you are sure....

Tell this to Australia, England, Indonesia, Japan, Mexico, Russia, the United States, Belgium/the Netherlands, Spain/Portugal and South Korea !!!
dont worry that will be in December 2010

Closed Thread

Tags
qatar 2022