daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Forums > Stadiums and Sport Arenas

Stadiums and Sport Arenas » Completed | Under Construction | Proposed | Demolished



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Closed Thread

 
Thread Tools
Old September 12th, 2010, 04:31 PM   #1681
Will737
...
 
Will737's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Me!bourne
Posts: 889
Likes (Received): 36

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimethyltryptamine View Post
Oh sod off.
Will737 no está en línea  

Sponsored Links
Old September 12th, 2010, 06:15 PM   #1682
_X_
Registered User
 
_X_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Geelong,Australia
Posts: 1,387
Likes (Received): 510

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobH View Post
It would though, take significant growth in the Qatari league to even fill the downsized stadiums wouldn't it?

Not that that's necessarily a problem; the USA were awarded '94 on the understanding they'd set up a professional league, so Qatar is already ahead of past successful bids in that respect.

I've tried in the past to find this out without success; what is the average attendence for a match in Qatar these days? What kind of crowds do Qatari league matches attract? What are the smallest and biggest crowds etc? I've been unable to find out very much at all about Qatari football aside from the prestige friendlies you host every now and again.
Without looking into it too much Rob I can tell you that the most important match Qatar has played in the last 4 years in an extremely important WCQ against Australia drew a crowd of
6 June 2009
19:00 UTC+3
Qatar 0 – 0 Australia Jassim Bin Hamad Stadium, Doha
Attendance: 7,000
Referee: Abdul Malik Bashir (Singapore)

The rest of Qatars home WCQ's for the final round were as follows

6 September 2008
22:00 UTC+3
Qatar 3 – 0 Uzbekistan Jassim Bin Hamad Stadium, Doha
Attendance: 8,000
Referee: Subkhiddin Mohd Salleh (Malaysia)

10 September 2008
22:00 UTC+3
Qatar 1 – 1 Bahrain Jassim Bin Hamad Stadium, Doha
Attendance: 7,000
Referee: Kim Dong-Jin (South Korea)
Soria Goal 6' Report Fatadi Goal 67'

19 November 2008
19:30 UTC+3
Qatar 0 – 3 Japan Jassim Bin Hamad Stadium, Doha
Attendance: 13,000
Referee: Sun Baojie (China PR)
Report Tanaka Goal 19'
Tamada Goal 47'
Tulio Goal 68'

Its quite obvious there was a large travelling army from Japan for that match.
On the night of the 7,000 crowd v Australian there was quite a few travelling Australians fans there from the Green and Gold army from Australia and Europe and ex pats and defence personnel.This accounted for at least 1000.

Note that all crowds are just rounded off which means they were even worse than that.

This was the complete final round of qualifying home games btw.

I hope this shows just how important football is to this country
Compare this to

15 October 2008
20:00 UTC+10
Australia 4 – 0 Qatar Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Attendance: 34,320
Referee: Khalil Al Ghamdi (Saudi Arabia)
Cahill Goal 8'
Emerton Goal 17' (pen.), 58'
Kennedy Goal 76' Report

and in the previous round
6 February 2008
19:30 UTC+11
Australia 3 – 0 Qatar Telstra Dome, Melbourne
Attendance: 50,969
Referee: Subkhiddin Mohd Salleh (Malaysia)
Kennedy Goal 11'
Cahill Goal 17'
Bresciano Goal 33' Report

This despite Australia playing a team ranked 98 in the world-full of nationalised South Americans and Africans.Hardly the sort of thing that should inspire a large turnout but we did anyway .
We had 35,000 travelling supporters in South Africa which is far more than the total of all Qatars final qualifying stage when you take out the fans from Japan,Australia and Bahrain and the migrant workers.
I can't believe the bid is still current-its quite embarrassing
__________________
Valcke-"Qatar bought World Cup",Platini-" We can't air condition the beaches and the streets in Qatar",Chuck Blazer-"you can't air condition a whole country",Phillip Lahm-"Qatar decision'madness' ",Wenger-" Winter World Cup Would Cause Problems Between Clubs, Countries And FIFA"
_X_ no está en línea  
Old September 12th, 2010, 06:46 PM   #1683
RobH
Registered User
 
RobH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: London-ish
Posts: 12,766
Likes (Received): 10314

Indeed, those attendences don't look special, and furthermore world cup qualifying matches don't happen every week and only require one stadium when they do take place. Statistics for their league - the bread and butter of what will surely keep these stadiums alive post-2022 - are not to be found anywhere online. I can only assume they are much lower than those for the national team's important qualifiers, unless some of our Qatari members can tell me differently.
RobH no está en línea  
Old September 12th, 2010, 07:02 PM   #1684
qatarson
BANNED
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 471
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by _X_ View Post
98 in the world-full of nationalised South Americans and Africans.Hardly the sort of thing that should inspire a large turnout but we did anyway .
We had 35,000 travelling supporters in South Africa which is far more than the total of all Qatars final qualifying stage when you take out the fans from Japan,Australia and Bahrain and the migrant workers.
I can't believe the bid is still current-its quite embarrassing
_X_ you need to watch the match on 14 sep when QSL launch in the presence of FIFA members there will be offical numbers not the one you wrote.
qatarson no está en línea  
Old September 12th, 2010, 07:04 PM   #1685
_X_
Registered User
 
_X_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Geelong,Australia
Posts: 1,387
Likes (Received): 510

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobH View Post
Indeed, those attendences don't look special, and furthermore world cup qualifying matches don't happen every week and only require one stadium when they do take place. Statistics for their league - the bread and butter of what will surely keep these stadiums alive post-2022 - are not to be found anywhere online. I can only assume they are much lower than those for the national team's important qualifiers, unless some of our Qatari members can tell me differently.
The thing is-Qatar were already bidding for 2022 and this still couldn't get crowds.You'd think if you've never qualified for the World Cup before that the locals would be right behind it,but since 87% of the population are migrant workers living on the bread line maybe its understandable.These people on the whole can't afford to go and secondly don't support Qatar
__________________
Valcke-"Qatar bought World Cup",Platini-" We can't air condition the beaches and the streets in Qatar",Chuck Blazer-"you can't air condition a whole country",Phillip Lahm-"Qatar decision'madness' ",Wenger-" Winter World Cup Would Cause Problems Between Clubs, Countries And FIFA"
_X_ no está en línea  
Old September 12th, 2010, 07:10 PM   #1686
_X_
Registered User
 
_X_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Geelong,Australia
Posts: 1,387
Likes (Received): 510

Quote:
Originally Posted by qatarson View Post
_X_ you need to watch the match on 14 sep when QSL launch in the presence of FIFA members there will be offical numbers not the one you wrote.

Do you think I made that up

They were official numbers that everyone has access too.
Besides I watched the Australia v Qatar match in Doha and have no reason to disbelieve the numbers at all.The Australians were out chanting the locals easily-why? Because we were the only ones chanting.Of course we had the megaphone trying to artificially create support for Qatar.
That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANNOYING
__________________
Valcke-"Qatar bought World Cup",Platini-" We can't air condition the beaches and the streets in Qatar",Chuck Blazer-"you can't air condition a whole country",Phillip Lahm-"Qatar decision'madness' ",Wenger-" Winter World Cup Would Cause Problems Between Clubs, Countries And FIFA"
_X_ no está en línea  
Old September 12th, 2010, 07:14 PM   #1687
Walbanger
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Perth
Posts: 1,239
Likes (Received): 1102

^It's free to attend the Soccer in Qatar apparently (Qatar Son 333 said it I think) so the Labourers could go I guess if permission is granted by their sponsor organisation.
Walbanger no está en línea  
Old September 12th, 2010, 07:26 PM   #1688
qatarson
BANNED
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 471
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by _X_ View Post
Do you think I made that up

They were official numbers that everyone has access too.
Besides I watched the Australia v Qatar match in Doha and have no reason to disbelieve the numbers at all.The Australians were out chanting the locals easily-why? Because we were the only ones chanting.Of course we had the megaphone trying to artificially create support for Qatar.
That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANNOYING
then watch this

Al-Garraf fans


Al Rayyan fans



Al Sad fans



Al- Wakrah fans




these simples of QSL clubs fans and all what see is Qatari's fans and I wonder if these clubs has these fans how is the national team or when Qatar host important matches or championship.

I remember many Qataris was standing outside of Khalifa Stadium waiting to find tickets to watch England vs Brasil friendly because they allocated a part of tickets to the Brazilian & England fans.
qatarson no está en línea  
Old September 12th, 2010, 07:29 PM   #1689
_X_
Registered User
 
_X_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Geelong,Australia
Posts: 1,387
Likes (Received): 510

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walbanger View Post
^It's free to attend the Soccer in Qatar apparently (Qatar Son 333 said it I think) so the Labourers could go I guess if permission is granted by their sponsor organisation.
And still this
Truly embarrassing for a country that has such big aspirations
__________________
Valcke-"Qatar bought World Cup",Platini-" We can't air condition the beaches and the streets in Qatar",Chuck Blazer-"you can't air condition a whole country",Phillip Lahm-"Qatar decision'madness' ",Wenger-" Winter World Cup Would Cause Problems Between Clubs, Countries And FIFA"
_X_ no está en línea  
Old September 12th, 2010, 07:36 PM   #1690
qatarson
BANNED
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 471
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by _X_ View Post
And still this
Truly embarrassing for a country that has such big aspirations
nothing embarrassing dear when we become 22 millions like your country you will see our country always in the quarter final of the World Cup as Australian saw our national team in 1981 playing the final of the World youth Cup against Germany.

we are proud of our country and our national team who still holding Asia Golden middle and will compete at the 2011 Asian Cup.
qatarson no está en línea  
Old September 12th, 2010, 07:39 PM   #1691
_X_
Registered User
 
_X_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Geelong,Australia
Posts: 1,387
Likes (Received): 510

Quote:
Originally Posted by qatarson View Post
then watch this

Al-Garraf fans


Al Rayyan fans



Al Sad fans



Al- Wakrah fans




these simples of QSL clubs fans and all what see is Qatari's fans and I wonder if these clubs has these fans how is the national team or when Qatar host important matches or championship.

I remember many Qataris was standing outside of Khalifa Stadium waiting to find tickets to watch England vs Brasil friendly because they allocated a part of tickets to the Brazilian & England fans.
If Brazil played England in Australia we would be able to sell 500,000 tickets for the MCG-PROBLEM IS IT ONLY HOLDS 100,000
The very best example is the World Cup Qualifying because its your nation playing.If people don't turn up for that then theres no hope.
I still remember the WCQ v Qatar in Melbourne.The Qatar FA PAID some 500 Chinese students to support them

Unfortunately this is indicative of the whole mentality of the country-that money will fix everything
Got no home support-make it FREE
Got no away supporters-Buy them
Got no National players-Nationalise them
Won't get people turning up in 2022-Bring them in(at least 100,000 as mentioned earlier in the thread

Astonishing
__________________
Valcke-"Qatar bought World Cup",Platini-" We can't air condition the beaches and the streets in Qatar",Chuck Blazer-"you can't air condition a whole country",Phillip Lahm-"Qatar decision'madness' ",Wenger-" Winter World Cup Would Cause Problems Between Clubs, Countries And FIFA"
_X_ no está en línea  
Old September 12th, 2010, 07:44 PM   #1692
_X_
Registered User
 
_X_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Geelong,Australia
Posts: 1,387
Likes (Received): 510

Quote:
Originally Posted by qatarson View Post
nothing embarrassing dear when we become 22 millions like your country you will see our country always in the quarter final of the World Cup as Australian saw our national team in 1981 playing the final of the World youth Cup against Germany.

we are proud of our country and our national team who still holding Asia Golden middle and will compete at the 2011 Asian Cup.
Of course you'll always make quarter finals of a World Cup with the incredible nationalising program you have. as you scour Africa for its very best youth
__________________
Valcke-"Qatar bought World Cup",Platini-" We can't air condition the beaches and the streets in Qatar",Chuck Blazer-"you can't air condition a whole country",Phillip Lahm-"Qatar decision'madness' ",Wenger-" Winter World Cup Would Cause Problems Between Clubs, Countries And FIFA"
_X_ no está en línea  
Old September 12th, 2010, 07:51 PM   #1693
qatarson
BANNED
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 471
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by _X_ View Post
If Brazil played England in Australia we would be able to sell 500,000 tickets for the MCG-PROBLEM IS IT ONLY HOLDS 100,000
The very best example is the World Cup Qualifying because its your nation playing.If people don't turn up for that then theres no hope.
I still remember the WCQ v Qatar in Melbourne.The Qatar FA PAID some 500 Chinese students to support them

Unfortunately this is indicative of the whole mentality of the country-that money will fix everything
Got no home support-make it FREE
Got no away supporters-Buy them
Got no National players-Nationalise them
Won't get people turning up in 2022-Bring them in(at least 100,000 as mentioned earlier in the thread

Astonishing
no need paying anyone there was 500 Qataris sent by Qatar Airways and plus many of Saudi & arabs students.

and same if Khalifa stadium can hold more fans it was will be filled easly and of course with no compare between Australia & Qatar.

Australia is 22 million if we compare it with Saudi Arabia ? that mean you will be ashamed ??

I have said before FIFA not compare bids or countries.

Last edited by qatarson; September 12th, 2010 at 08:06 PM.
qatarson no está en línea  
Old September 12th, 2010, 07:58 PM   #1694
qatarson
BANNED
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 471
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by _X_ View Post
Of course you'll always make quarter finals of a World Cup with the incredible nationalising program you have. as you scour Africa for its very best youth
when we reach 22 millions we will stop nationalising program becouse we have Aspire Academy and that time we will have team like Australia has players from all over the world and hatching locally with citizenships and they playing in Europe as your players now.
qatarson no está en línea  
Old September 12th, 2010, 08:41 PM   #1695
_X_
Registered User
 
_X_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Geelong,Australia
Posts: 1,387
Likes (Received): 510

Quote:
Originally Posted by qatarson View Post
when we reach 22 millions we will stop nationalising program becouse we have Aspire Academy and that time we will have team like Australia has players from all over the world and hatching locally with citizenships and they playing in Europe as your players now.
How will you ever get to 22 million?
Your citizens only total 200,000 ,it the foreign workforce that makes up the other 1.4 million.So how do you do that,your birth rate would be in line with everyone else.
If you massively expand your foreign workforce it will get to the point where the nationals are only 1% of the population-thats unrealistic
__________________
Valcke-"Qatar bought World Cup",Platini-" We can't air condition the beaches and the streets in Qatar",Chuck Blazer-"you can't air condition a whole country",Phillip Lahm-"Qatar decision'madness' ",Wenger-" Winter World Cup Would Cause Problems Between Clubs, Countries And FIFA"
_X_ no está en línea  
Old September 13th, 2010, 04:03 AM   #1696
Qatar Son 333
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Doha (Qatar)
Posts: 8,001
Likes (Received): 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobH View Post
It would though, take significant growth in the Qatari league to even fill the downsized stadiums wouldn't it?

Not that that's necessarily a problem; the USA were awarded '94 on the understanding they'd set up a professional league, so Qatar is already ahead of past successful bids in that respect.

I've tried in the past to find this out without success; what is the average attendence for a match in Qatar these days? What kind of crowds do Qatari league matches attract? What are the smallest and biggest crowds etc? I've been unable to find out very much at all about Qatari football aside from the prestige friendlies you host every now and again.
Well I have to be honest and tell you i do not have the numbers, but usually either the matches have some or its 100% full. and its usually the last 10 matches that are full. but we are hoping to change this trend, starting tommorrow !! since tommorrow is the first day for Qatar Stars League and the FIFA inspection will be going on so the first match on 14, 9, 10 is going to be 100% full, it will take place at alsadd stadium, off course we could have chosen another stadium which has a higher capacity (alsadd is around 15K) but what other stadium is a great example of the current cooling technologies !?

_X_, could you give it a rest already ? the question was clearly about league attendance, since we were talking about the stadiums post 2022. no body mentioned anything about Brazil or whatever. and as you said the same thing apply s for Qatar, if we had a larger stadium we could sell more, but to bad the current largest is only 50K and thats the set number. League support here tends to be higher than National team support.
Qatar Son 333 no está en línea  
Old September 13th, 2010, 04:16 AM   #1697
Qatar Son 333
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Doha (Qatar)
Posts: 8,001
Likes (Received): 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by qatarson View Post
ARAB NEWS
11 sep 2010

Prince Sultan said all the sports, technical and manpower capabilities of the Saudi Arabia and Arab Football Federation would be at the service of Qatar


RIYADH: Saudi Arabia has pledged its support for Qatar in its bid to be the first Middle East country to host the FIFA World Cup in 2022.

"We have full confidence in Qatar's ability to organize the World Cup and ensure its complete success," said Prince Sultan bin Fahd, president of Youth Welfare Presidency, and chairman of the Federation of Arab National Olympic Committees.

In a statement on Friday on the occasion of the official visit to be conducted by the FIFA inspection team to Qatar Sept. 14-16, Prince Sultan said all the sports, technical and manpower capabilities of the Saudi Arabia and Arab Football Federation would be at the service of Qatar.

In his joint statement with Prince Nawaf bin Faisal, deputy president of the Youth Welfare Presidency, Prince Sultan reiterated his support for Qatari Emir Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al-Thani and Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad, the heir apparent, in order for Qatar to win the right to stage the 2022 World Cup. They commended Qatar's experience in organizing regional and international sporting events and hailed its modern and integrated sports infrastructure facilities.


http://arabnews.com/sports/article134752.ece
This is really good, a greater boost for the Qatar bid.



A giant soccer ball is seen in front of the main entrance of the Aspire Academy of Sports Excellence and Khalifa Stadium (Aspire zone) in Doha yesterday. FIFA officials will visit Aspire Academy of Sports Excellence and Khalifa Stadium next week, as part of a four-day tour of various sites related to Qatar’s bid to host the 2022 World Cup.
Qatar Son 333 no está en línea  
Old September 13th, 2010, 04:50 AM   #1698
Qatar Son 333
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Doha (Qatar)
Posts: 8,001
Likes (Received): 7

Test time for Qatar’s World Cup Bid


The QNB headquarters in Doha embellished with soccer motifs for Qatar’s 2022 World Cup Bid.


DOHA: Qatar’s big day has finally arrived as the sports hub of the region is ready to welcome a six-member FIFA inspection team this evening.

Qatar, aiming to become the first ever Arab nation to host the World Cup finals in 2022, is the last stopover of the world soccer body inspectors, who have already made trips to rival bidders Australia, South Korea, Japan and the US.

The FIFA team, which also visited countries bidding for the 2018 World Cup, lands at Doha International Airport around 8.30pm, according to Qatar News Agency (QNA).

The highlight of the three-day FIFA trip will be the inspection of a prototype stadium for five-a-side football match specifically built to impress the team led by Harold Mayne-Nicholls.

The technology on display at the prototype stadium is expected to be tweaked in coming years to ensure it also can be used as a training facility for the participating teams at 2022 World Cup.

The FIFA team will inspect the site tomorrow whereas the international and local media will get a glimpse of the stadium

on Wednesday.

Besides inspecting a number of high profile sports stadiums, the FIFA team will also take notes on Qatar’s growing public transport system and ever expanding hotel industry mentioned in the Bid File that was personally handed over by Qatar 2022 Bid Chairman Sheikh Mohammed bin Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani at FIFA headquarters in May this year.

According to Hassan Al Thawadi, the CEO of Qatar 2022 Bid, the FIFA officials are scheduled to watch the Qatar Stars League (QSL) game between Al Sadd and Al Rayyan tomorrow at Sheikh Jassim Bin Hamad Stadium, the world’s first outdoor air conditioned football facility.

The match starts at 6.30pm and is expected to draw a big crowd.

“We will show the FIFA team why football is the number one sport in this country,” Al Thawadi said. “During the visit, the FIFA officials will see the progress we have made in the last decade and what we plan to do if we win the bid for 2022 World Cup,” he added.

“We know that we are serious bidders. We are very focussed and hence have bid just for 2022 World Cup and not for the edition in 2018. If we win, we have enough time to deliver a World Cup that nobody will forget,” Al Thawadi said confidently.

“This is a World Cup for the entire region, not just for us. We have the wholehearted support of Saudi Arabia and the rest of the nations in the Middle East,” he said. Al Thawadi said Qatar has done its homework to impress FIFA officials. Qatar plans to build brand five news stadiums in Al Khor, Al Shamal, Al Wakra, Al Gharafa and Al Rayyan. All the playing facilities will have second generation cooling systems.

The Qatar 2022 Bid File says fans visiting the country in 2022 will waste little time commuting since distances can easily be covered by car or metro to be built before the World Cup.

The Peninsula
Qatar Son 333 no está en línea  
Old September 13th, 2010, 04:55 AM   #1699
woozoo
Registered User
 
woozoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 800
Likes (Received): 185

Wouldn't surprise me if the stadiums are full while the FIFA inspection team are there. If Qatar are willing to pay Chinese students in Melbourne to go to a match in Australia, and fly 500 Qatari's to Melbourne for that match, I would be amazed if they aren't willing to pay Qataris to go to a match in Doha.

Fact is there will never be enough demand in Qatar for so many large stadiums. The migrant workers don't go to the games because they don't have the money and most likely they are not interested, so that leaves a couple of hundred thousand citizens. Even if the games are free they won't turn out because its simply not enough people.
woozoo no está en línea  
Old September 13th, 2010, 05:00 AM   #1700
Qatar Son 333
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Doha (Qatar)
Posts: 8,001
Likes (Received): 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by woozoo View Post
Wouldn't surprise me if the stadiums are full while the FIFA inspection team are there. If Qatar are willing to pay Chinese students in Melbourne to go to a match in Australia, and fly 500 Qatari's to Melbourne for that match, I would be amazed if they aren't willing to pay Qataris to go to a match in Doha.

Fact is there will never be enough demand in Qatar for so many large stadiums. The migrant workers don't go to the games because they don't have the money and most likely they are not interested, so that leaves a couple of hundred thousand citizens. Even if the games are free they won't turn out because its simply not enough people.
No body is being paid anything , its an important match, even dubbed as El-Clasico, and its a 15K stadium, very easy to fill up.

Dude, go see the last 10 pages of this thread, there is a good enough fan base in Qatar.
Qatar Son 333 no está en línea  


Closed Thread

Tags
qatar 2022

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu