daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Airports and Aviation > Airports

Airports discussions about existing airports



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old October 1st, 2010, 07:32 AM   #201
aab7772003
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 773
Likes (Received): 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme View Post
Wow, you mean my grandmother also knows?

Seriously though, please show interior photos of the grand rennovations and how it has changed in the last 10 years. I will honestly stand corrected if I can see any significant differences.
You can find the photos online to prove yourself wrong.

BTW, your grandmother probably does not track ""small extensions here and there" like a hawk so she more likely wonders since when Fraport has rebuilt the airport.
aab7772003 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old October 1st, 2010, 08:05 AM   #202
Justme
Gotta lite?
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Manchester (Forecast: Rain)
Posts: 4,948
Likes (Received): 779

Quote:
Originally Posted by aab7772003 View Post
You can find the photos online to prove yourself wrong.

BTW, your grandmother probably does not track ""small extensions here and there" like a hawk so she more likely wonders since when Fraport has rebuilt the airport.
Or I could visit the airport several times a year which I do, but still havn't seen anything major. Anyway, in two weeks from now, I have been invited to a behind the scenes tour of the airport. I'll get to see many places where normal folk don't get to pass through, and I'll ask our trustworthy guide what changes have actually been made.

Seriously though, if you can't even name the major interior changes, then it certainly doesn't prove me wrong.

Do you even live in Frankfurt?
__________________
I'm doing my bit to save bandwidth by deleting my signature
Justme no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2010, 10:54 AM   #203
HD
같같같같같같
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 2,608
Likes (Received): 916

I'm a frequent user of FRA (terminal 1) and that's what comes to my mind:

- the biggest changes can be seen at terminal 1, level 1 and level 0 (the area is completely new, it is still partly u/c though), formerly know as the dungeon
- the C pier is completely new (the area where the A380 is currently departing from)
- the central area of the B pier has been redone completely
- pier A has been redone completely (the tiny restrooms still suck though)
- however the only major changes I see in the main halls of terminal 1 are the shopping areas (the main halls should really be the focus of future renovation)
- I have no idea what is going on in terminal 2, because I hardly ever use it, but last time I was there (summer 2009) I wasn't under impression, it was a construction site - everything looked almost new, as usual


I have no pics, because I couldn't care less about taking pictures of airports, but it is obvious to people who know the airport, that major changes have happened. the problem is, you easily get the impression, there are construction sites on every corner and that FRA is terribly complicated and confusing. there are areas which look different every month I'm passing there, and there are areas which seem to be stuck in the old days. you can't see the big picture of the renovation effort, because the main problems remain the same after renovation: ceillings are too low, some walkways are too narrow, you still feel cramped even with shiny new walls, and neat new shopping arcades or coffee shops. also, you can't appreciate the new areas, because they're surrounded by older parts of the airport (it's like going through several airports) - you can see, terminal 1 was designed for considerably less people.
__________________
Welcome to COLORADO
More than Kobe and Columbine
HD no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2010, 04:32 PM   #204
aab7772003
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 773
Likes (Received): 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by HD View Post
I'm a frequent user of FRA (terminal 1) and that's what comes to my mind:

- the biggest changes can be seen at terminal 1, level 1 and level 0 (the area is completely new, it is still partly u/c though), formerly know as the dungeon
- the C pier is completely new (the area where the A380 is currently departing from)
- the central area of the B pier has been redone completely
- pier A has been redone completely (the tiny restrooms still suck though)
- however the only major changes I see in the main halls of terminal 1 are the shopping areas (the main halls should really be the focus of future renovation)
- I have no idea what is going on in terminal 2, because I hardly ever use it, but last time I was there (summer 2009) I wasn't under impression, it was a construction site - everything looked almost new, as usual


I have no pics, because I couldn't care less about taking pictures of airports, but it is obvious to people who know the airport, that major changes have happened. the problem is, you easily get the impression, there are construction sites on every corner and that FRA is terribly complicated and confusing. there are areas which look different every month I'm passing there, and there are areas which seem to be stuck in the old days. you can't see the big picture of the renovation effort, because the main problems remain the same after renovation: ceillings are too low, some walkways are too narrow, you still feel cramped even with shiny new walls, and neat new shopping arcades or coffee shops. also, you can't appreciate the new areas, because they're surrounded by older parts of the airport (it's like going through several airports) - you can see, terminal 1 was designed for considerably less people.
Exactly.
Terminal 1B has been completely rebuilt, inside out.
Terminal 1C has been completely expanded, far from being "small extensions here and there."
The arrival area of Terminal 1 has been completely gutted out and rebuilt.
Do not even mention Terminal 1A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme View Post
Or I could visit the airport several times a year which I do, but still havn't seen anything major. Anyway, in two weeks from now, I have been invited to a behind the scenes tour of the airport. I'll get to see many places where normal folk don't get to pass through, and I'll ask our trustworthy guide what changes have actually been made.

Seriously though, if you can't even name the major interior changes, then it certainly doesn't prove me wrong.

Do you even live in Frankfurt?
You are simply wrong, but it is alright that you feel right about your "opinions."

Mix your opinions with your alleged frequent presence at FRA and your family does NOT turn your opinions into truth.

What FRA and ZRH have been going through infrastructure-wise is not "small extensions here and there."

For all you know, I could be from another galaxy visiting FRA everyday. I do not need to say anything about my family, my place of residence, my frequent-flyer status and my very special relationship with Fraport to point out someone else큦 comments on the "small extensions here and there" of FRA are just opinions.

Last edited by aab7772003; October 1st, 2010 at 09:16 PM.
aab7772003 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2010, 05:33 PM   #205
Justme
Gotta lite?
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Manchester (Forecast: Rain)
Posts: 4,948
Likes (Received): 779

No ball. Year, I have noticed some pier extensions. Big deal. The fact remains that the main hall is unchanged except for some minor cosmetics and most of the terminal looks almost the same as it was 10years ago.

The fact that you can't provide any photos to prove otherwise. This photo could be Terminal one in 2000 or 2010. It would look basically the same. If terminal 1 has been complete rebuilt then why does it still look like this?

__________________
I'm doing my bit to save bandwidth by deleting my signature
Justme no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2010, 06:43 PM   #206
aab7772003
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 773
Likes (Received): 7

Opinions/Imaginations:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme View Post
No ball. Year, I have noticed some pier extensions. Big deal. The fact remains that the main hall is unchanged except for some minor cosmetics and most of the terminal looks almost the same as it was 10years ago.

The fact that you can't provide any photos to prove otherwise. This photo could be Terminal one in 2000 or 2010. It would look basically the same. If terminal 1 has been complete rebuilt then why does it still look like this?

Facts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HD View Post
I'm a frequent user of FRA (terminal 1) and that's what comes to my mind:

- the biggest changes can be seen at terminal 1, level 1 and level 0 (the area is completely new, it is still partly u/c though), formerly know as the dungeon
- the C pier is completely new (the area where the A380 is currently departing from)
- the central area of the B pier has been redone completely
- pier A has been redone completely (the tiny restrooms still suck though)
- however the only major changes I see in the main halls of terminal 1 are the shopping areas (the main halls should really be the focus of future renovation)
- I have no idea what is going on in terminal 2, because I hardly ever use it, but last time I was there (summer 2009) I wasn't under impression, it was a construction site - everything looked almost new, as usual


I have no pics, because I couldn't care less about taking pictures of airports, but it is obvious to people who know the airport, that major changes have happened. the problem is, you easily get the impression, there are construction sites on every corner and that FRA is terribly complicated and confusing. there are areas which look different every month I'm passing there, and there are areas which seem to be stuck in the old days. you can't see the big picture of the renovation effort, because the main problems remain the same after renovation: ceillings are too low, some walkways are too narrow, you still feel cramped even with shiny new walls, and neat new shopping arcades or coffee shops. also, you can't appreciate the new areas, because they're surrounded by older parts of the airport (it's like going through several airports) - you can see, terminal 1 was designed for considerably less people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aab7772003 View Post
Exactly.
Terminal 1B has been completely rebuilt, inside out.
Terminal 1C has been completely expanded, far from being "small extensions here and there."
The arrival area of Terminal 1 has been completely gutted out and rebuilt.
Do not even mention Terminal 1A.
aab7772003 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2010, 11:46 PM   #207
Gertrud
Registered User
 
Gertrud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 13
Likes (Received): 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by HD View Post
which construction site do you mean? all the construction at pier a plus belongs to pier a plus.
i mean the y-shaped part of terminal 1. you can see two cranes on the aerial i quoted the day before yesterday.
Gertrud no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2010, 12:25 AM   #208
goschio
proud Kuffar
 
goschio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Ujerumani
Posts: 6,056
Likes (Received): 4250

The main hall of terminal 1 is actually quite nice. Don't think it will visually change that much even when all renovation of Terminal 1 is finished. The major visual changes of ther main hall area that come to my mind are the shopping area, restaurants and the underground area. Other changes might be of a more technical nature such as new airconditioning system, security, electrical etc.
__________________
Isaiah 28:2
Behold, the Lord hath a mighty and strong one, which as a tempest of hail and a destroying storm, as a flood of mighty waters overflowing, shall cast down to the earth with the hand.

Matthew 7:25
And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
goschio no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2010, 12:48 AM   #209
Justme
Gotta lite?
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Manchester (Forecast: Rain)
Posts: 4,948
Likes (Received): 779

:LOL: aab7772003, one can not claim "fact" just by writing that word. It doesn't do your intelligence any justice.

The others responding to my point have posted far more reasonable discussions and debates. You just write nonsence.
__________________
I'm doing my bit to save bandwidth by deleting my signature
Justme no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2010, 01:12 AM   #210
Sean Yves
Registered User
 
Sean Yves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 60
Likes (Received): 22

@ gertrud: the site you probably mean is part of the reconstruction of pier b. the refurbishment of its two "stars" is a major part of this project. the site on the pic you've quoted belongs to the eastern star.


Source: Fraport

construction works on the western star are already completed.


Source: Carsten Blmel
__________________

mb92, Highcliff liked this post

Last edited by Sean Yves; October 2nd, 2010 at 01:17 AM.
Sean Yves no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2010, 01:20 AM   #211
aab7772003
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 773
Likes (Received): 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme View Post
:LOL: aab7772003, one can not claim "fact" just by writing that word. It doesn't do your intelligence any justice.

The others responding to my point have posted far more reasonable discussions and debates. You just write nonsence.
What you wrote simply betrays your intelligence. Basically the posts of everybody here have betrayed your "small extensions here and there" LIE. I actually QUOTED facts.

Here is your "nonsense" lie:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aab7772003 View Post
Exactly.
Terminal 1B has been completely rebuilt, inside out.
Terminal 1C has been completely expanded, far from being "small extensions here and there."
The arrival area of Terminal 1 has been completely gutted out and rebuilt.
Do not even mention Terminal 1A.
Fraport and Lufthansa together have done a fantastic job to remodel such a busy terminal with very minimal disruptions. Such well executed long-term renovation plans have become someone else큦 unintelligent "small extensions here and there" NONSENSE, unfortunately.

It is funny how people entertain such ridiculous expectations of people not reacting to their ridiculous claims.

Last edited by aab7772003; October 2nd, 2010 at 01:44 AM.
aab7772003 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2010, 01:56 AM   #212
Justme
Gotta lite?
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Manchester (Forecast: Rain)
Posts: 4,948
Likes (Received): 779

On one side, your devotion to Frankfurt airport is so intense, it's almost like that of a lost Apple fanboy, yet on the other side, I wonder if you have even been through it.

You keep writing that you post "facts", but the "facts" you post are nothing more than your own thoughts. It is a little sad when one believes their own thoughts constitute facts for the wider world to believe.

Still awaiting your photos of how the interior of the terminals have changed so drastically.

The others have posted interesting photos and discussions relating to the gates and wings, but your claim that the terminal main hall has been "completely rebuilt inside and out" still has no validation. You refuse to post photos of the changes, because no significant changes in the main hall has been made.

I am still pondering if you have ever visited the airport, or at least in any frequent manner.
__________________
I'm doing my bit to save bandwidth by deleting my signature
Justme no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2010, 03:32 AM   #213
aab7772003
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 773
Likes (Received): 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme View Post
On one side, your devotion to Frankfurt airport is so intense, it's almost like that of a lost Apple fanboy, yet on the other side, I wonder if you have even been through it.
Actually, I wonder whether you have been through the airport with all your stories. It is more like I am intensively shocked by your lies.

To you the check-in hall is the entire terminal while:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aab7772003 View Post
Terminal 1B has been completely rebuilt, inside out.
Terminal 1C has been completely expanded, far from being "small extensions here and there."
The arrival area of Terminal 1 has been completely gutted out and rebuilt.
Do not even mention Terminal 1A.
Go to flickr and find whatever photos of FRA you want and then tell authors of the photos about your drugged up imagination of the airport.

Go take the special Fraport tour and repeat "small extensions here and there" claim nonstop; everyone else on the tour would just think that you are pathetically sad. You are pathetically sad even on here with your request for the candid photos you desperately want to spare you from being accused a liar. You contribute nothing but lies to this thread.

However, you have done a terrific job to describe your behavior on here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme View Post
It is a little sad when one believes their own thoughts constitute facts for the wider world to believe.
Congratulations!

Last edited by aab7772003; October 2nd, 2010 at 02:34 PM.
aab7772003 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2010, 05:01 AM   #214
Justme
Gotta lite?
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Manchester (Forecast: Rain)
Posts: 4,948
Likes (Received): 779

Ah, I am such a liar

aab7772003, Frankfurt airport is just soooo important to me that I must construct lies.

"Liar, Liar, Pants on fire!"...

It's quite amazing how seriously you take this. A debate on an airport renovation where you get so worked up. How does something like this become so important to you? What snaps in your mind I wonder?

Anyway, Frankfurt airport is not far from Kln, so pop over and take a fresh look for yourself.
__________________
I'm doing my bit to save bandwidth by deleting my signature

Last edited by Justme; October 2nd, 2010 at 07:12 AM.
Justme no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2010, 02:01 PM   #215
aab7772003
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 773
Likes (Received): 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme View Post
You are putting my honesty at question here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme View Post
It's quite amazing how seriously you take this. A debate on an airport renovation where you get so worked up. How does something like this become so important to you? What snaps in your mind I wonder?
It is very obvious WHAT "snapped" your mind and WHAT got you "so worked up."

Question:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme View Post
And please explain why that is? What part of that short post of mine could make you jump to such conclusions?
I wonder who is really so worked up here. Basically the following lie is "so important" for you to hold on to and you keep posting just to defend yourself for it.

Answer:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme View Post
... I have never noticed any changes. 10 years of renovations and nothing obvious to see from it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme View Post
The fact remains that the main hall is unchanged except for some minor cosmetics and most of the terminal looks almost the same as it was 10years ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aab7772003 View Post
To you the check-in hall is the entire terminal ...
http://photos.travelblog.org/Photos/...-airport-1.jpg

Very well said about yourself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme View Post
Ah, I am such a liar

aab7772003, Frankfurt airport is just soooo important to me that I must construct lies.

"Liar, Liar, Pants on fire!"...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme View Post
... so pop over and take a fresh look for yourself.
In fact, I will do just that very soon without bothering my grandmother and flaunting my "special relationship" with Fraport.

It is very obvious to see why Justme has to continue the whole bitch fest he started because he must defend the following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme View Post
... I have never noticed any changes. 10 years of renovations and nothing obvious to see from it.
Compare a photo taken in 2004...
http://www.airliners.net/photo//0651...f3add9b1bc61bd
with this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Yves View Post


Source: Carsten Blmel

In addition, in reality...
Quote:
Originally Posted by aab7772003 View Post
Terminal 1B has been completely rebuilt, inside out.
Terminal 1C has been completely expanded, far from being "small extensions here and there."
The arrival area of Terminal 1 has been completely gutted out and rebuilt.
Do not even mention Terminal 1A.
BTW, the completely new Terminal 1C check-in area, defined as "small extensions here and there" by Justme:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/thomasbecker/4547699966/
More photos of Terminal 1C here:
http://www.fraport.com/cms/presse_ce...facilities.htm
__________________

mb92, Highcliff liked this post

Last edited by aab7772003; October 2nd, 2010 at 03:25 PM.
aab7772003 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2010, 08:21 PM   #216
Justme
Gotta lite?
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Manchester (Forecast: Rain)
Posts: 4,948
Likes (Received): 779

LOL, Thanks for the photos, but no, sorry, I only see minor renovations there for the terminal as a whole. At least we can see that we have different ideas on what constitutes major renovations or a complete overhaul. The last link you show provides lots of photos which also show a great deal of the terminal has no major changes. But wow, you are one worked up person. Are you like this in real life to real people or just when hiding behind a computer screen?

You really need to seriously chill out a bit Open up a bottle of wine and wind down a bit.

What I love so much is your use of the word "lie". It's as if you believe there are people out there were personal vendetta's to Frankfurt airport that would lie about something like renovation. LOL. Some of us really don't care that much.

aab7772003, I really don't care. It's seems quite obvious that you have a real personal attachment to Frankfurt Airport, to the point where you take it unnaturally personal when someone comments on the renovations that have taken place there. What you fail to understand is that other people couldn't really care less.

Relax a bit, and don't get so wired up over little insignificant things. It won't do your heart any good. Life is far too short aab7772003 to get so worked up about nothing.
__________________
I'm doing my bit to save bandwidth by deleting my signature

Last edited by Justme; October 2nd, 2010 at 08:32 PM.
Justme no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2010, 09:18 PM   #217
aab7772003
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 773
Likes (Received): 7

If you really did not care, you would not have started the lie.

The heart of the bitch fest started BY YOU is this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme View Post
You are putting my honesty at question here?
You continued this bitch fest because

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme View Post
... you believe there are people out there were personal vendetta's to Frankfurt airport that would lie about something like renovation.
If I really felt so passionate about FRA, I would have started this thread and posted before responding to YOUR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme View Post
nonsence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme View Post
... I have never noticed any changes. 10 years of renovations and nothing obvious to see from it.
Before it was:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme View Post
some small extensions here and there
Now it is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme View Post
major renovations
IF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme View Post

Some of us really don't care that much.
Then there would be none of these:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme View Post
Also, if I really am mistaken, and that is certainly possible, please prove your point by showing before and after shots inside the terminals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme View Post
Seriously though, please show interior photos of the grand rennovations and how it has changed in the last 10 years. I will honestly stand corrected if I can see any significant differences.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme View Post
Anyway, in two weeks from now, I have been invited to a behind the scenes tour of the airport. I'll get to see many places where normal folk don't get to pass through, and I'll ask our trustworthy guide what changes have actually been made.

Source: Carsten Blmel[/QUOTE]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thomasbecker/4547699966/

Quote:
Originally Posted by HD View Post
pier a plus is adding a capacity of 6 million pax.



The pics simply expose your "nonsence."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme View Post
... I only see minor renovations there for the terminal as a whole.
What a ridicule of yourself:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme View Post
But wow, you are one worked up person. Are you like this in real life to real people or just when hiding behind a computer screen?
The exact advice you wrote for you only:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme View Post

...

You really need to seriously chill out a bit Open up a bottle of wine and wind down a bit.

...

Relax a bit, and don't get so wired up over little insignificant things. It won't do your heart any good. Life is far too short to get so worked up about nothing.
__________________

mb92, Highcliff liked this post

Last edited by aab7772003; October 2nd, 2010 at 10:05 PM.
aab7772003 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2010, 09:58 PM   #218
Justme
Gotta lite?
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Manchester (Forecast: Rain)
Posts: 4,948
Likes (Received): 779

Still worked up I see. Come on, wind down and stop getting so wound up. Frankfurt Airport simply can not be so important to you.

Sorry, but absolutely nothing you say can make me change my opinion. Any renovations I have seen at Terminal 1 in Frankfurt, I clearly rank in my opinion as minor and of no significant consequence. When you cry, it doesn't change this.

Anyway, I suggest we end this bickering here, lest the thread on Frankfurt Airport is ruined. We both have different opinions. You believe that Frankfurt Airport has made such ground breaking renovations in all area's inside and out that it is virtually unrecognisable from a few years ago, and I find that the renovations are insignificant and struggle to see any major differences.

Two different opinions. And at the end of the day, we can only have opinions regarding renovations.
__________________
I'm doing my bit to save bandwidth by deleting my signature

Last edited by Justme; October 2nd, 2010 at 10:19 PM.
Justme no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2010, 10:32 PM   #219
aab7772003
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 773
Likes (Received): 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme View Post
Still worked up I see. Come on, wind down and stop getting so wound up. Frankfurt Airport simply can not be so important to you.

Sorry, but absolutely nothing you say can make me change my opinion. Any renovations I have seen at Terminal 1 in Frankfurt, I clearly rank in my opinion as minor and of no significant consequence. When you cry, it doesn't change this.

Anyway, I suggest we end this bickering here, lest the thread on Frankfurt Airport is ruined. We both have different opinions. You believe that Frankfurt Airport has made such ground breaking renovations in all area's inside and out that it is virtually unrecognisable from a few years ago, and I find that the renovations are insignificant and struggle to see any major differences.

Two different opinions. And at the end of the day, we can only have opinions regarding renovations.
As I said, I am not even interested in you the person, I am just attracted to your LIES.

I was never interested in changing your mind; I am just pointing out that you lie.

Do not think even for a moment that you the person are so important, so much so I would cry over your lies labeled as opinions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme View Post
Anyway, I suggest we end this bickering here, lest the thread on Frankfurt Airport is ruined. We both have different opinions. You believe that Frankfurt Airport has made such ground breaking renovations in all area's inside and out that it is virtually unrecognisable from a few years ago, and I find that the renovations are insignificant and struggle to see any major differences.
If is you who are ruining this thread here. If you ever respond again to my post, it just shows that you are ruining this thread. Follow your suggestion.

Last edited by aab7772003; October 2nd, 2010 at 10:38 PM.
aab7772003 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2010, 10:35 PM   #220
Justme
Gotta lite?
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Manchester (Forecast: Rain)
Posts: 4,948
Likes (Received): 779

Quote:
Originally Posted by aab7772003 View Post
As I said, I am not even interested in you the person, I am just attracted to your LIES.

I was never interested in changing your mind; I just point out that you lie.

Do not think even for a moment that you the person are so important, so much so I would cry over your lies labeled as opinions.
__________________
I'm doing my bit to save bandwidth by deleting my signature
Justme no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Tags
airport, european hub airport, frankfurt, frankfurt airport

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

tech management by Sysprosium