daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Forums > Architecture

Architecture news and discussions on all buildings types and urban spaces
» Classic Architecture | European Classic Architecture and Landscapes | Public Space | Shopping Architecture | Design & Lifestyle | Urban Renewal and Redevelopment

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old February 14th, 2009, 08:05 PM   #1
richmind

Likes (Received): 0

10 Amazing Hotels Around the World!

10 Amazing Hotels Around the World

If you are sick of the usual service and architecture you see everytime you travel, the following hotels are a must-try for every curious traveler. Each has a different construction and thematic, so you’re bound to find something you will enjoy. Here are 10 amazing, offbeat hotel destinations.

1. The Giraffe Manor is a luxurious and exclusive hotel located just outside Kenya’s capital, Nairobi, famous for its resident herd of giraffe. Apart from the top accommodation, you can enjoy Nairobi’s finest kitchens and bump heads with a giraffe or two. According to their website, the Giraffe Manor is the only place in the world where you can enjoy the breathtaking experience of feeding and photographing the giraffe over the breakfast table and at the front door.

See the complete list at www.amazingstructures.radpages.com

Enjoy!

Sponsored Links
Old February 15th, 2009, 08:08 AM   #2
cardiff

Likes (Received): 5849

Interesting but not the best IMO
cardiff no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2009, 11:03 PM   #3
Jackes238

www.shoes-trader.com Cheap sell ato supra Prada, LV, D&G GUCCI shoes Kid robot hoody,Affliction hoody,nike dunk

Hello! welcome to online shop www.shoes-trader.com
We insists that " SAFETY+ QUALITY+FAST DELIVERY+ GOOD PRICE = PERMANENT CUSTOMER".With high-standard quality, fastest delivery and satisfied service and reasonable price for you.
Jackes238 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2009, 02:19 PM   #4
Rituioo162
BANNED

It is just too risky

I was not able to stay and talk with Robert after we had played the game, but we agreed to meet later to further discuss his project. I knew he wanted to use the game to help others become more financially savvy, and I was eager to hear more about his plans.My husband and I set up a dinner meeting with Robert and his wife within the next week. Although it was our first social get-together, we felt as if we had known each other for years.We found out we had a lot in common. We covered the gamut, from sports and plays to restaurants and socio-economic issues. We talked about the changing world. We spent a lot of time discussing how most Americans have little or nothing saved for retirement, as well as the almost bankrupt state of Social Security and Medicare. Would my children be required to pay for the retirement of 75 million baby boomers? We wondered if people realize how risky it is to depend on a pension plan.Robert's primary concern was the growing gap between the haves and have nots, in America and around the world. A self-taught, self-made entrepreneur who traveled the world putting investments together, Robert was able to retire at the age of 47. He came out of retirement because he shares the same concern I have for my own children. He knows that the world has changed, but education has not changed with it. According to Robert, children spend years in an antiquated educational system, studying subjects they will never use, preparing for a world that no longer exists."And you don't?" I asked."No, not really," said rich dad. "If you want to learn to work for money, then stay in school. That is a great place to learn to do that. But if you want to learn how to have money work for you, then I will teach you that wow power leveling. But only if you want to learn.""Wouldn't everyone want to learn that" I asked."No," said rich dad. "Simply because it's easier to learn to work for money, especially if fear is your primary emotion when the subject of money is discussed.wow gold""I don't understand," I said with a frown. buy wow gold for cheap ..."Don't worry about that for now. Just know that it's fear that keeps most people working at a job. The fear of not paying their bills.wow gold, The fear of being fired.wow gold, The fear of not having enough money. The fear ofstarting over. That's the price of studying to learn a profession or trade, and then working for money. Most people become a slave to money... that is wow power leveling web page for cheap wow power leveling, and then get angry at their boss.""Learning to have money work for you is a completely different course of study?" I asked."Absolutely," rich dad answered, "absolutely.""Today, the most dangerous advice you can give a child is `Go to school, get good grades and look for a safe secure job,' " he likes to say. "That is old advice, and it's bad advice. If you could see what is happening in Asia, Europe, South America, you would be as concerned as I am."It's bad advice, he believes, "because if you want your child to have a financially secure future, they can't play by the old set of rules. It's just too risky."I asked him what he meant by "old rules?" ."People like me play by a different set of rules from what you play by," he said. "What happens when a corporation announces a downsizing?""People get laid off," I said. "Families are hurt. Unemployment goesup."
Rituioo162 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2009, 09:17 PM   #5
Alvar Lavague
European citizen

Likes (Received): 121

Double
Old January 27th, 2017, 08:15 AM   #6
hussainthegreat

Likes (Received): 179

a few of them are
1 the oberoi udaivillas in udaipur

2 the taj lake palace