daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Airports and Aviation

Airports and Aviation » Airports | Photos and Videos

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old September 28th, 2015, 12:54 AM   #2401
Persian_Gulf

Likes (Received): 928

Edit

alitezar, Rokto14, geometarkv liked this post

Last edited by Persian_Gulf; November 26th, 2015 at 08:43 PM.
Persian_Gulf no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old September 28th, 2015, 03:33 AM   #2402
alitezar
Persian 44

Likes (Received): 5593

Great job. I love Iran Air's livery. The nicest and coolest out there in my opinion
alitezar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 28th, 2015, 04:07 AM   #2403
patel2897
INDIA

Likes (Received): 3604

I don't understand why people wasting time to make new livery for iran air and other airlines in Iran discuss about what is happening to airline example starting new routes plane spotting buying new airplane stuff like that not wasting time to discuss Iran Air Livery
Peace Begins With Smile - Mother Teresa. He Who Has The Knowledge has the Responsibility To Impart It To The Students.-Rabindranath Tagore. Live As If You Were To Die Tomorrow. Learn As If You Were To Live Forever. - Mahatma Gandhi. My YouTube Channel Subscribe : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHt...sCBbDKXmkN4YFw
patel2897 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 28th, 2015, 08:44 AM   #2404
Persian_Gulf

Quote:
Originally Posted by patel2897 View Post
I don't understand why people wasting time to make new livery for iran air and other airlines in Iran discuss about what is happening to airline example starting new routes plane spotting buying new airplane stuff like that not wasting time to discuss Iran Air Livery
I wouldn't call this a waste of time.
It might be uninteresting to you, but for some of us, it's interesting.

Most of us are not satisfied with our liveries and like to share our opinions to each other.
Besides I make them anyway, so why not sharing it with others as well?

It gives me and others a chance to be creative as well.
I put my time in these things, so calling it a waste is kind of disrespectful.

If you don't like to discuss or see them, than don't. Nobody is forcing you.
As far as I know you never contributed to this thread, so I don't know where your argument comes from.

Amin03 and the others are already doing a great job by updating this thread almost daily with news and we often discuss them.

amin03, patel2897, Rokto14, Qtya liked this post

Last edited by Persian_Gulf; September 28th, 2015 at 09:57 AM.
Old September 28th, 2015, 10:37 AM   #2405
Persian_Gulf

Iran official denies Superjet deal with Russia

An Iranian official has denied reports that the country had signed contracts to buy Superjet 100 passenger aircraft from Russia.

The rebuttal by head of the Civil Aviation Organization (CAO) Ali Abedzadeh came after a Russian news agency alleged that Iran had signed contracts worth $21 billion to buy satellite equipment and aircraft from Russia.

“Any contract for the purchase of aircraft has to be signed between the airline as the operator and the manufacturing company and only aviation companies are responsible for purchase or lease of aircraft,” Abedzadeh said.

Iran’s Vice President for science and technology Sorena Sattari praised the 100-seat Superjet as an “extraordinary” aircraft during his tour of the MAKS-2015 air show in Russia last month along with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

On Saturday, Sputnik said the contracts for purchase of satellite-related equipment as well as the Superjet aircraft had been signed at the air show.

Abedzadeh said, “All aircraft in the world are designed and built in such a way to be operational. However, not all of them can be necessarily operated in any country due to airport limitations.”

He said purchases of 100-seat airliners are on CAO’s agenda and talks have been held in this regard with Brazil, France and Canada, but he didn’t mention Russia.

“We will enter into negotiation with any country which has better offer for sales of aircraft to Iran,” the website of the Ministry of Transportation cited him as saying.

Russia's Transport Minister Maxim Sokolov was the first official to say in July that his country was in talks to sell Superjet passenger planes to Iran.

Since then, Russian media have promoted the proposal, hinting at possible deliveries to begin in 2016, but Iranian officials have appeared to deny it.

Iran will need more than 400 civilian aircraft worth at least $20 billion in the next decade to renovate its aging fleet which has suffered under years of US and European sanctions.

Minister of Transportation Abbas Akhoundi has said Iran was in talks with Airbus.

“Airbus, as one of the European aviation companies, comprises about 50% of Iran’s aviation fleet and in this regard, we are in direct negotiations with the company to renovate our fleet,” Akhoundi said last month.

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/09...-cao-abedzadeh

Equario liked this post
Old September 28th, 2015, 11:08 PM   #2406
Persian_Gulf

B777-300 on the current IranAir livery by me

Last edited by Persian_Gulf; November 26th, 2015 at 08:44 PM.
Old September 29th, 2015, 03:33 AM   #2407
IranAir

Likes (Received): 308

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persian_Gulf View Post
B777-300 on the current IranAir livery by me

Too white and not modern. I just saw Etihad A380 in Heathrow and it looked amazing.

Also, I think long haul should be Dreamliner and 777x for Iran Air and A330neo and A350 for Mahan.

Great news regarding rejection of shitty Russian planes.
IranAir no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 29th, 2015, 05:25 AM   #2408
patel2897
INDIA

Likes (Received): 3604

This current livery of Iran Air Looks Just fine to me looks great in this picture here
Peace Begins With Smile - Mother Teresa. He Who Has The Knowledge has the Responsibility To Impart It To The Students.-Rabindranath Tagore. Live As If You Were To Die Tomorrow. Learn As If You Were To Live Forever. - Mahatma Gandhi. My YouTube Channel Subscribe : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHt...sCBbDKXmkN4YFw

Persian_Gulf liked this post
patel2897 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 29th, 2015, 09:09 PM   #2409
amin03

Likes (Received): 227

My monthly report is coming tomorrow. It will be the biggest report until now, with estimated about 2-3x more content than previous reports.

Amirex111 liked this post
amin03 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2015, 03:57 PM   #2410
amin03

Monhtly report: September 2015

So here is the report for the Iranian Aviation Industry during September 2015.
I hope you will enjoy it!
  • Mahan Air received a new aircraft, BAe RJ85 234 EP-MOS ex. G-CEIF. It flew on a delivery flight from Kiev-Zjuljany to Tehran-Mehrabad on 04SEP15.
  • Mahan Air to add an extra weekly flight from Tehran to Suleymaniyah from 21SEP15. The added flight is on Mondays. That means the total flights will be 2 weekly, Monday and Wednesday from 21SEP15.
  • Mahan Air have removed Birmingham from its international route map.
  • Mahan Air started two new routes on 29AUG15.
  • Tehran - Sabzevar, 2 weekly, on Saturdays and Tuesday.
  • Tehran - Gachsaran, 2 weekly, on Mondays and Thursdays.
  • Both routes are operated by BAe/RJ aircraft.
  • Mahan Air reduces the frequency on these routes:
  • Tehran - Ahvaz - Tehran from daily to one weekly.
  • Tehran - Sari - Tehran from daily to four weekly.
  • Mashhad - Sari - Mashhad from daily to four weekly.
  • Mahan Air to start Tehran -Copenhagen on 03MAR16, 2 weekly with A310 (188 seats) and A340 (+300 seats).
  • Mahan Air A300 EP-MNJ made its first flight after +5 months on 17SEP15. It had been grounded for check at IKA.
  • Mahan Air to launch Tehran - Kiev in less than one month. This means that three airlines will operate this route.
  • Mahan Air to increase the flights from Tehran to Milan-Malpensa from 2 to 3 weekly from 15NOV15
  • Aseman F100 EP-ATC has been painted into a newer livery.
  • On 16SEP15 Aseman received two B737-400 (EP-APH & EP-API from Caspian Airlines who by now owns three B737-400. The aircraft are now going to be painted and registered at Tehran Mehrabad Airport.
  • Iran Aseman Airlines to start Tehran - Larestan - Dubai and return on 30SEP15 with one weekly flight on Wednesdays. This route will end its test period on 28OCT15, but will continue if the demand is strong enough. Larestan Airport will now handle 4 weekly flights to Tehran. Three weekly with Iran Air and now one extra weekly with Aseman. Larestan Airport has 50 weekly flights.
  • Iran and Russia signed a cooperation agreement to produce gas turbines and aircraft engines.
  • Caspian Airlines started Gorgan - Tehran.
  • Qeshm Air launched Tabriz - Tehran Mehrabad with F100.
  • Qeshm Air to open a new website soon.
  • An undefined source says Iran will receive 5 Sukhoi Superjet 100s on 29AUG16.
  • Zagros Air's relative new A320 with reg UR-CNA has been re-reg'd to EP-ZAL.
  • Meraj Air acquired an A340-300 (cn 257) on 12SEP15. It is built in 1999 with All VIP Configuration. The aircraft has been re-reg'd to EP-AJA, painted into Iranian Government livery and will be used for the Iranian Government on behalf of Meraj Air. Estimated price is 30,000,000 USD.
  • A320 OE-IJC, former Alitalia was added to Zagros Air's fleet one month ago.
  • Vueling wants to start Tehran - Barcelona and Tehran - Madrid, 2 weekly each.
  • Sepehran Airlines has in total bought 15 B737-500s but only two of them made to Shiraz, Iran. This work is still in process.
  • Another airline will be estabilished in Iran with a fleet consisting with B737s and A320s.
  • Zagros Airlines A320 EP-ZAT is painted ih new livery. Title is placed on the middle of the aircraft and blue coloured + dolphins in the front.
  • Meraj Air has painted A320 EP-AJI with a Cheetah on the nose, in cooperarion with an Iranian Cheetah Organization.
  • Zagros Airlines have acquired an A320 XU-ZAB. The aircraft is 20 years old and have had 30 different owners.
  • http://aviation-safety.net/wikibase/wiki.php?id=179763 Article about Iran Air Tours accident based on my info
  • Pouya Air to start 3 weekly Ilam - Tehran flights with a 40 pax aircraft, Antonov-74. This means Ilam Airport will handle 28 weekly flights.
  • Ilam - Najaf to start before March 2016, the operating airline is not decided yet.
  • Naft Airlines to start one weekly service Yazd - Bandar Abbas - Yazd with Fokker 100 on 29SEP15. The airline hopes to increase the flights to two weekly within one month. Naft Airlines operates these routes from Yazd:
  • Tehran - Yazd - Tehran 1 daily
  • Ahwaz - Yazd - Ahwaz 4 daily
  • Mashhad - Yazd - Mashhad 3 daily
  • Iranian media intends to the news from Russian sources that SSJ100s have been bought referring to the Iranian DoT.
  • Airbus A320 UR-CNJ Dart Airlines ferried 27-28sep15 THR-IEV-MPL after wet-lease to Zagros Air
  • Iran Air is setting new arrival/departure times for IR245/4 on Wednesdays for Tehran - Rasht route. Arrival at Rasht Airport 11:35, departure from Rasht 12:10 same day. Rasht has 62 weekly scheduled flights:
  • Mashhad - 16 flights
  • Shiraz - 4 flights
  • Asaloyeh - 4 flights
  • Tehran - 22 flights
  • Kish - 4 flights
  • Bandar Abbas - 6 flights
  • Ahvaz - 4 flights
  • Istanbul - 2 flights

• At the day of the launch of Emirates' new route from Dubai to Mashhad, an Emirates Official expressed interest to increase the number of Dubai - Tehran flights and maybe add A380 into service.
  • Lufthansa looks into increasing flights to Tehran
  • Air Astana plans to launch flights to Tehran in spring 2016 with three weekly flights. Tehran will be served with Embraer E190s from Almaty, Kazakhstan’s largest city.
  • Kam Air added Kabul - Tehran on 15AUG15. 1 weekly.
  • Novotel Tehran Imam Khomeini International Airport Hotel (5 stars) and Ibis Tehran Imam Khomeini International Airport Hotel (4 stars) will open on 15OCT15.
  • Georgian Airways operated Tehran - Mashad on 22/23SEP15, Tehran > Paris CDG on 23SEP15.
  • Military Airshow occured at Tehran-Mehrabad THR previously this week. Around 20 aircraft and helicopters were there. Photography was allowed.
  • Aegean Airlines is increasing Athens - Tehran from 3 weekly to 4 weekly on 28MAR16.
  • Tehran - Warsaw to be launched around July 2016.
  • Iran plans a $2.8 billion expansion of the Imam Khomeini International Airport, with the French industrial group Bouygues and Aéroports de Paris in talks to carry out the project. The plan is to build a new terminal with the capacity to handle 20 million passengers a year. The airport currently handles 6 million travelers. The existing terminal will be used for domestic flights, currently operating from Mehrabad International Airport, once the project is complete.
  • Emirates launched Dubai - Mashhad. An Emirates Official expressed interest to increase the number of Dubai - Mashhad flights. This is at the moment inmpossible as Emirates uses the maximum of landings it has permission for. New deals or reductions of flights can make this become reality.
  • Emirates is at the moment looking to add flights to around 50 new destination. The official said that Isfahan "may" be a destination they are looking at but nothing was confirmed.
  • New runway lengths for Shiraz Intl. Airport.
  • 11L/29R 4334 m -> 4364 m
  • 11R/29L 4272 m -> 4283 m
  • Kam Air added new routes from Mashhad on 15AUG15. It is as following.
  • Kabul, 2 weekly.
  • Kandahar, 1 weekly.
  • Herat, 2 weekly.
  • Mazar-e Sharif, 1 weekly.
  • Iran plans to turn Kish into a regional aviation hub to reach other countries in Asia and Middle East. A new terminal will be built which is estimated to handle 4,5 million passengers annually. Kish Airport eyes to become connected to India, Malaysia, Syria, Iraq and the Persian Gulf States.
  • Last month Kish Airport received 13 ground transport busses from Cobus, Germany.
  • A Swiss company will help Kish Airport in the cargo field with for example building a 50,000 square meters cargo center.
  • Shaheen Airlines to start Karachi - Mashhad on 07OCT15 with one weekly flight on Thursdays.
  • Kish International Airport reports the traffic numbers of the previous six months.
  • 1381 International flights, +28%
  • 15,241 International passengers, +25%
  • 11,958 total flights
  • 1,384,775 total passengers
  • 14,562 tonnes cargo
  • Lufthansa is excited by the possibilities offered by the opening up of Iran, especially for its maintenance and catering divisions.
  • The construction of Kerman International Airport's new International Terminal started on 10SEP15.
  • Iran is looking to develop 27 of 51 civilian airports with new terminal projects. It is also planning US$8 billion worth of new airport construction in Araz, Qom and the IKIA regions, with five new airports being proposed.
  • Iranian and Kazakh representants urged an air route linking the Gorgan Province, with 6000 Kazakhis living, and Kazhastan.
  • If you use FlightRadar24: The coverage over Iran just increased with new feeders in Tehran, Noshahr, Shiraz and Isfahan.
  • F-OIII1
  • F-OIII2 (NEW)
  • F-OINN1 (NEW)
  • F-OIMM1
  • F-OIKK1
  • F-OISS1 (NEW)
  • F-OISS2 (NEW)
  • F-OICC1
  • F-OIGG1
  • F-OIFM1 (NEW)
  • An air route between Iran and Vietnam is being proposed by the Iranian ambassador in Hanoi.
  • Iran and Kyrgyzstan would like to see a direct flight connection from Tehran to Bishkek.

Here is more information and news that you can read: http://aviation-latest.boards.net/#category-18

I will of course post the biggers news on here, but not all of them.

alitezar, Rokto14, Equario, Beku liked this post
Old September 30th, 2015, 05:19 PM   #2411
alitezar
Persian 44

Likes (Received): 5593

Yayy awesome, thanks Amin
alitezar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2015, 07:01 AM   #2412
billding

Likes (Received): 733

Meraj A340 was only leased by Airblue from ILFC it wast owned, prior to that Turkish Airlines operated it.
billding no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2015, 10:09 AM   #2413
Equario
Борітеся поборете!

Likes (Received): 14460

Quote:
Mahan Air to launch Tehran - Kiev in less than one month. This means that three airlines will operate this route
Great news! I believe they will serve Boryspil (KBP).

Discover Ukraine - The vibrant country: https://youtu.be/Pu8tL3ptXRM and Kyiv - The city of many faces: on SSC
Equario no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2015, 04:44 PM   #2414
amin03

Iran is in talks with Brazil, Canada and France for 100-seat aircraft. I assume that can be translated into Embraer, Bombardier and ATR.

Qtya liked this post
Old October 3rd, 2015, 05:19 PM   #2415
SR71
SR71

Likes (Received): 2

Hello

Zagros UR-CNJ is back in THR, according Flightradar 24

2015-10-02 Kiev (IEV) Tehran (THR) ZV4007 - 16:04 -
Landed 19:25

Do you think there will be again a flight btw THR & Switzerland soon?
SR71 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2015, 09:38 PM   #2416
amin03

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR71 View Post
Do you think there will be again a flight btw THR & Switzerland soon?
Yep, I think so.
Old October 4th, 2015, 09:39 PM   #2417
amin03

http://english.farsnews.com/newstext...13940711000951 erm, what's your opinion?
Old October 6th, 2015, 12:06 PM   #2418
billding

Pakistani charter company Icon Air are launching twice weekly Islamabad-Mashhad service on 12th October using 737-800.
Old October 6th, 2015, 12:31 PM   #2419
billding

Ibis and Novotel Tehran

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...l-tehran#img-4
Old October 6th, 2015, 04:16 PM   #2420
IRANA320

Likes (Received): 93

Tuifly soon to operate Hanover Tehran ?

http://m.haz.de/Hannover/Aus-der-Stadt/Uebersicht/Absichtserklaerung-von-Tuifly-Bald-Direktfluege-von-Hannover-in-den-Iran
IRANA320 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
iran, middle eastern airlines