daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Airports and Aviation

Airports and Aviation » Airports | Photos and Videos

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old August 14th, 2012, 09:14 PM   #1401
IRANA320

Likes (Received): 93

Mahan A300-600 @ Ahwaz Airport

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB8K2yb0mjU
IRANA320 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old August 14th, 2012, 10:36 PM   #1402
YU-AMC
Aviation/Travel Nerd

Likes (Received): 1041

I wonder if sunctions were off, would they go for Boeing or Airbus. I would bet on Airbus. Airbus dominates in the Balkans, but back in the days, it was the other way around. You can see that american politics contrubited.
YU-AMC no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2012, 11:56 PM   #1403
urbastar

Likes (Received): 807

Quote:
Originally Posted by krnboy1009 View Post
US government aint a saint, definitely not. But come on now.

US government has never threatened to wipe off any countries off the planet. They never took hostages like band of terrorists. They dont just sanction countries because they hate em. Hugo Chavez and Venezuela. enough said.

Iraq War was definitely uncalled for but Afghanistan had to be done, what the hell would you do if terrorists killed thousands of people in yiur country and was hiding in Afghanistan, And lets face it, people die in wars, any wars, innocent people. And one soldier does not represent the entire country. its like saying one suicide bomber from Iran represents the entire Iranian populations.

33 years isnt a long time brother. And its not like Iran ever apologized for it neither. Unless I am missing something. Taking innocent people hostage is wrong no matter how you look at it. Its alright to be anti-American, thats really not the problem with Iran here. its the way they go about. And oh, the whole nuclear weapon too.

I mean what the hell did Iranians expect? they ticked off the world's biggest producers of high tech products.

Momo is 100% correct.
Last off-topic, Iran never did. You should read what AN exactly said but I guess you are american and only have the biased translation
Yeah US never threatened to wipe off a country but heavily damaged at least one (Iraq for example, and I don't speak about Palestine).
Iran did never attack a country in 3000 years contrary to yours.

Imposing sanctions to a country that doesn't respect human rights, i could say why not, but in this case you should do the same with a lot of many countries accross the world. Why not starting with your friend KSA, whose rules are harsher than IR's one (specially against women) and that sent 9 out 13 terrorists in the WTC? the nuclear thing is just ridiculous. You were so ridiculous and lost so much with the iraqi WMD but now you start with an other story (the nuclear BS).

And last thing, Khatami tried to fill the gap between US/IR with the US/Iran game in WC98, after the 9/11 and before the afghanistan war but the bush clown broke everthing with his axis of evil. Now it leads to the current situation and the emerging of AN or other ultra conservative people.

Last edited by urbastar; August 15th, 2012 at 12:13 AM.
urbastar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2012, 05:35 AM   #1404
YU-AMC
Aviation/Travel Nerd

Likes (Received): 1041

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbastar View Post
Last off-topic, Iran never did. You should read what AN exactly said but I guess you are american and only have the biased translation
Yeah US never threatened to wipe off a country but heavily damaged at least one (Iraq for example, and I don't speak about Palestine).

Imposing sanctions to a country that doesn't respect human rights, i could say why not, but in this case you should do the same with a lot of many countries accross the world. Why not starting with your friend KSA, whose rules are harsher than IR's one (specially against women) and that sent 9 out 13 terrorists in the WTC? the nuclear thing is just ridiculous. You were so ridiculous and lost so much with the iraqi WMD but now you start with an other story (the nuclear BS).

And last thing, Khatami tried to fill the gap between US/IR with the US/Iran game in WC98, after the 9/11 and before the afghanistan war but the bush clown broke everthing with his axis of evil. Now it leads to the current situation and the emerging of AN or other ultra conservative people.
Yeah, lets just name two countries for now, Yugoslavia back in the 1999 and Lybia as recent ones.
Just thank youself that you have nukes otherwise, it would have been the same scenerio for Iran as well.
YU-AMC no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2012, 12:51 AM   #1405
Amirex111

Likes (Received): 82

I have heard that aseman will be starting shiraz istanbul soon. Not confirmed but i would love to hear if anyone has more info?
Amirex111 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2012, 03:31 PM   #1406
IRANA320

More Mahan to KUL

Mahan air has commenced scheduled flights between Tehran and Kuala Lumpur as of 14 Aug 2012. The airline will initially operate two weekly services (due to bilateral frequency limitation) to Kuala Lumpur airport. The new route has special significance for the airline as it has tried to secure the required traffic rights for the last five years. This new route will create new opportunities for trade, tourism and cultural exchanges. In addition to Tehran, Mahan offers non-stop flights to the Malaysian capital from two other Iranian cities of Mashhad and Shiraz since 2010. The route will be served via Airbus A310 with 185 economy and 10 business class seats.

http://www.mahan.aero/ddetail.asp?la...id=365&pid=167
Old August 17th, 2012, 07:56 PM   #1407
krnboy1009

Likes (Received): 169

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbastar View Post

I have never said American g0overnment was not a hypocrite, they are everyone knows that.

The problem with Iran is again, they are openly hostile towards United States and their ally Israel. Saudi Arabia doesnt threaten Israel or make hostile speech every single day. Or try to make nuclear weapons, allegedly. Plus Saudis didnt kidnap 100s of Americans,or kill 100s of marines in Beirut and I am pretty sure they didnt finance Bin Laden.

America doesnt care about human rights we all know that. In fact no single countries ever care about human rights of other countries. Its all in the act of self interest. GB, France, Russia etc...

trading with American companies is not a right, Iran should have known better when they pissed off US. Its their own fault.
krnboy1009 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2012, 08:21 PM   #1408
IRANA320

+++Hot News+++

First A320 for ZAGROS AIRLINES!
UR-MUS leased from Khors, first flight 1992, ex.UR-CKA/SX-SMT (Viking Hellas)

First EP-registered airplane for ATA AIR!
Ex A320 UR-CJF becomes EP-TAC

Old August 18th, 2012, 05:58 AM   #1409
Amirex111

Gulf air starts flights to iran again

Here is a post about gulfs relaunch of iran flights:http://therealamirtaheri.blogspot.de...-iran.html?m=1
Old August 18th, 2012, 08:47 PM   #1410
IRANA320

Mahan Air cabin

Old August 19th, 2012, 12:27 PM   #1411
IRANA320

Mahan Air BAe safety demonstration

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRD-eqYaBjY
Old August 20th, 2012, 02:43 PM   #1412
Amirex111

Thank you for the new updates!! It was sooo sad to check this often and see no change!!

Im very interested to find out what the new 10 planes bought will be. If the zagros a320 is one what will the others be?

Any news on asemans expansion plans?
Old August 20th, 2012, 03:23 PM   #1413
QatPhils
DOH - AUH - Baguio :D

Likes (Received): 11

Excellent Cabin, very modern and spotless.
QatPhils no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2012, 08:46 PM   #1414
IRANA320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirex111 View Post
I have heard that aseman will be starting shiraz istanbul soon. Not confirmed but i would love to hear if anyone has more info?
It was operated by EP-APA (A340) yesterday.
Old August 21st, 2012, 08:15 PM   #1415
IRANA320

UR-MUS @Kyiv
Old August 21st, 2012, 08:40 PM   #1416
Amirex111

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRANA320 View Post
It was operated by EP-APA (A340) yesterday.
So they have started their service. Could i ask how you found out?
Old August 22nd, 2012, 08:03 PM   #1417
IRANA320

here you can see flights operated by EP-APA and you can see flights of some fokker aicrafts of Aseman too.

http://www.flightradar24.com/data/airplanes/ep-apa
Old August 22nd, 2012, 08:11 PM   #1418
IRANA320

First RJ100 will probably join Mahan Air fleet soon, ex SX-DMC (Sky Wings) has become UR-CJW....
First flight 1999!
Old August 22nd, 2012, 11:50 PM   #1419
Amirex111

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRANA320 View Post

here you can see flights operated by EP-APA and you can see flights of some fokker aicrafts of Aseman too.

http://www.flightradar24.com/data/airplanes/ep-apa
You have made. Very happy bird thanks!!!
Old August 27th, 2012, 08:03 PM   #1420
IRANA320

ATA Air A320 EP-TAc

Tags
iran, middle eastern airlines