daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Subways and Urban Transport

Subways and Urban Transport Metros, subways, light rail, trams, buses and other local transport systems



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old March 7th, 2010, 10:54 AM   #81
**RS**
Moderator
 
**RS**'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Sevastopol/Saint Petersburg
Posts: 24,531
Likes (Received): 51063

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Vadson View Post
I've never seen bus route #C10, 52a and 103.
I've never seen routes #C10, 36, 46, 48, 52a, 70, 103, 137, 210, 216 and 535. Which either means that they operating in some distant districts (and therefore cannot be congested, since less people use them) or **RS** invented them again. In both cases **RS** are telling a lie.
I doubt that the author of this topic have been to Sevastopol at least once.
Dear friend,I do not see any reason to lie in this topic. The fact that you haven't seen these routes doesn't mean that it don't exist. These routes operate in the northern part of the city and Inkerman. If you say that I was in Sevastopol at least once, then, based on your post, I conclude that you don't go out of your home 15 years!
__________________
Князь Григорий Александрович Потемкин-Таврический когда-то сказал: "В России будет три столицы: Петербург, Москва и Севастополь."
С 18 марта 2014 г. Севастополь наряду с Москвой и Петербургом является городом федерального значения...

MY CITY SEVASTOPOL: PROJECTS & CONSTRUCTION | CITYSCAPES || URBANITY IN RUSSIA
**RS** no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old March 9th, 2010, 10:29 PM   #82
Dr Vadson
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 5
Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by **RS** View Post
Dear friend
Ow... stop it

Quote:
Originally Posted by **RS** View Post
I do not see any reason to lie in this topic.
Well... As I said, you live in some alternative universe then, because 90% of your facts are just fiction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by **RS** View Post
The fact that you haven't seen these routes doesn't mean that it don't exist.
The fact that you say that you do not lie does not mean that you have no reason to lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by **RS** View Post
These routes operate in the northern part of the city and Inkerman.
I live in Gagarinskiy district and I agree that I may not come accross these routes. Maybe you can enlighten me and tell the exact routes of these mysterious buses? I am especially interested in C10, 52a, 137, 210, 216 and 535. Internet links are welcomed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by **RS** View Post
If you say that I was in Sevastopol at least once, then, based on your post, I conclude that you don't go out of your home 15 years!
You see what is interesting here... I have been living in Sevastopol for more that 20 years which makes me conclude that you indeed have nothing to do with Sevastopol.

And it is also interesting that you begun to argue about just one fact that I analysed in my previous post. Maybe you can comment... say, this nice Photoshop?

Quote:
Originally Posted by **RS** View Post
MAZ-107 on route 94a


SOLARIS URBINO (on route #19,but it goes to depot on this photo)
__________________

Oplot-M liked this post
Dr Vadson no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2010, 11:57 PM   #83
miroruse
Rsexpert
 
miroruse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ruse
Posts: 240
Likes (Received): 75

someone here is cheating, but those 2 images are definitely so funny, all other buses seem to be real, but some are "painted" by the author afterward - that's 100%, finally those minbuses suck, we had 10 of that kind here for some time, but the company did go bunkrupt - thanks God! now we enjoy NORMAL Mercedes and Neoplan -
__________________
Ruse - a city on the Danube - 1900 years old
miroruse no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2015, 06:11 PM   #84
dimlys1994
Moderator
 
dimlys1994's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dniepropetrovsk
Posts: 16,337
Likes (Received): 26123

New trolleybuses Admiral were introduced in the city on 9th May:
http://wik-end.com/index.php?newsid=2636
http://sevastopol.su/news.php?id=74674

















__________________
dimlys1994 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2015, 04:45 PM   #85
dimlys1994
Moderator
 
dimlys1994's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dniepropetrovsk
Posts: 16,337
Likes (Received): 26123

Trolleybus network is temporarily closed, due to lack of electricity in Crimea:
https://inforesist.org/sevastopol-os...-trolleybusov/
__________________

Woonsocket54 liked this post
dimlys1994 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2016, 05:45 PM   #86
dimlys1994
Moderator
 
dimlys1994's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dniepropetrovsk
Posts: 16,337
Likes (Received): 26123

Admiral trolleybuses entered service on 8th May on route 12:
http://saroavto2.blogspot.ru/2016/05/blog-post_16.html
http://sev-transport.info/news/2016-05-10-1022





__________________
Для Вас:
Страница в ВК:

For you:
Facebook & Flickr pages
dimlys1994 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2017, 09:28 PM   #87
Rob73
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 560
Likes (Received): 175

Probably the nicest trolley buses I've seen in Russia. Is it a Russian made bus?
__________________

lechevallierpatrick liked this post
Rob73 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2017, 08:04 AM   #88
dimlys1994
Moderator
 
dimlys1994's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dniepropetrovsk
Posts: 16,337
Likes (Received): 26123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob73 View Post
Probably the nicest trolley buses I've seen in Russia. Is it a Russian made bus?
Yes, it is. It is manufactured in Tver. However, this trolleybus is now not in Sevastopol - the unit returned back to Tver:
http://transphoto.ru/model/5028/
__________________
Для Вас:
Страница в ВК:

For you:
Facebook & Flickr pages
dimlys1994 no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Tags
sevastopol, transport

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

tech management by Sysprosium