daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > City/Metro Compilations

City/Metro Compilations Help report active highrise/urban developments occurring in your city to the global SSC community.

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old November 23rd, 2014, 01:04 AM   #281
Ni3lS

Likes (Received): 3423

Dock21

[img]http://i45.************/2d83syw.png[/img]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momo1435 View Post
Vandaag

IMG_1790 by Momo1435, on Flickr
[2016] > Norway, Valencia, Arvidsjaur, Innsbruck, Moselvalley, Geneva, Lisbon, Basel, Vosges, Munich, Trieste, Barcelona, Nürburgring, Frankfurt, Spa, Berlin, Wuppertal, Dortmund, Como, Monaco, Saint-Tropez, Tegernsee, Hamburg, Lübeck, Madrid, Stuttgart, Faro, Hochgurgl
[2017] > Düsseldorf, Mallorca, Geneva, Annecy, Montafon, Vorarlberg, Barcelona, Zürich, Crete, Lisbon, Cascais, Málaga, Ronda, Dolomiti, Sistiana, Kitzbühel
Ni3lS no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old November 23rd, 2014, 01:06 AM   #282
Ni3lS

InterCityhotel and Offices

New mixed use project in Rotterdam's central district, near the central station. Height: 50m. Current status is proposed.

image hosted on flickr

Location currently:

[2016] > Norway, Valencia, Arvidsjaur, Innsbruck, Moselvalley, Geneva, Lisbon, Basel, Vosges, Munich, Trieste, Barcelona, Nürburgring, Frankfurt, Spa, Berlin, Wuppertal, Dortmund, Como, Monaco, Saint-Tropez, Tegernsee, Hamburg, Lübeck, Madrid, Stuttgart, Faro, Hochgurgl
[2017] > Düsseldorf, Mallorca, Geneva, Annecy, Montafon, Vorarlberg, Barcelona, Zürich, Crete, Lisbon, Cascais, Málaga, Ronda, Dolomiti, Sistiana, Kitzbühel

geometarkv liked this post
Old November 23rd, 2014, 01:12 AM   #283
Ni3lS

First Rotterdam

There were some problems with the building materials a few months ago. They had to remove some pillars and replace them. Seeing progress now, but compared to the situation three months ago, nothing has changed. To catch up with the delay in construction, a pace of 1.5 / 2 floors per week is expected to commence soon.

Quote:
vandaag

IMG_1673 by Momo1435, on Flickr
Old November 23rd, 2014, 01:16 AM   #284
Ni3lS

Timmerhuis

65 meter tall residential and office building behind the old city hall in Rotterdam. Designed by OMA. The building has received some criticism in a way that the color is completely different from what is shown in the render, which to some people is quite disappointing.

Quote:
Vandaag,

Het is wachten totdat er iets op plint niveau gedaan gaat worden.

IMG_1787 by Momo1435, on Flickr

En ik blijf het een slordige gevel vinden. Het maakt mij niks uit wat anderen
ervan vinden, het zou strak moeten zijn maar dat is het gewoon niet.
Old November 23rd, 2014, 01:19 AM   #285
Ni3lS

Seattle and Boston

Two 70 meter tall residential towers to rise on the Wilhelminapier.

Current situation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marin View Post
Meer grondwerk vanmorgen vroeg:

Old March 3rd, 2015, 12:27 AM   #286
Ni3lS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ni3lS View Post
Timmerhuis

65 meter tall residential and office building behind the old city hall in Rotterdam. Designed by OMA. The building has received some criticism in a way that the color is completely different from what is shown in the render, which to some people is quite disappointing.

Update

Quote:
vandaag

IMG_3588 by Momo1435, on Flickr

IMG_3613 by Momo1435, on Flickr

IMG_3622 by Momo1435, on Flickr

IMG_3637 by Momo1435, on Flickr

el palmesano, That_G, Minsk liked this post
Old March 3rd, 2015, 12:28 AM   #287
Ni3lS

Quote:
Seattle and Boston

Current situation
Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABoe View Post
De eerste stempels zijn geplaatst...... nu kan het ontgraven beginnen

JustWatch liked this post
Old March 3rd, 2015, 12:29 AM   #288
Ni3lS

Quote:
First Rotterdam

There were some problems with the building materials a few months ago. They had to remove some pillars and replace them. Seeing progress now, but compared to the situation three months ago, nothing has changed. To catch up with the delay in construction, a pace of 1.5 / 2 floors per week is expected to commence soon.

Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Offereins View Post
idd. Weer meer wand rond het plein.

Vandaag:

[IMG]http://i62.************/10mmpw6.jpg[/IMG]

Old March 3rd, 2015, 12:33 AM   #289
Ni3lS

Quote:
Cool63

Almost finished:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb_nl View Post
Gisteren 24-01-2015

Cool63 5963 by JespervdBerg, on Flickr

JustWatch liked this post
Old March 3rd, 2015, 12:37 AM   #290
Ni3lS

De Fenixlofts

Old shipping warehouses will be reintegrated into two apartment (loft) buildings on the historical Katendrecht pier. It's next to the Wilhelminapier, which is home to many of Rotterdam's latest skyscrapers. This part of Rotterdam is really evolving and adding more and more residentials to the city as of the past few years.

Impressions:

JustWatch, SE9, el palmesano, Minsk liked this post
Old March 3rd, 2015, 12:41 AM   #291
Ni3lS

Rotterdam Katendrecht

Becoming more and more popular among inhabitants and tourists, the pier of Katendrecht is really evolving into one of the hottest neighborhoods of the city. Many of the old buildings and residential blocks are being restored and old container wharfs are THE place for new residential developments.

Here's a short winter impression of Katendrecht en some of the newer blocks that are part of the 'Kaap Belvedere' (Cape Belvedere) project:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaas View Post
Kaap Belvedère

22-02:

2015-02-22 Rotterdam - Kaap Belvedère - 1 by Topaas, on Flickr

2015-02-22 Rotterdam - Kaap Belvedère - 2 by Topaas, on Flickr

2015-02-22 Rotterdam - Kaap Belvedère - 3 by Topaas, on Flickr

2015-02-22 Rotterdam - Kaap Belvedère - 4 by Topaas, on Flickr

2015-02-22 Rotterdam - Kaap Belvedère - 5 by Topaas, on Flickr

2015-02-22 Rotterdam - Kaap Belvedère - 6 by Topaas, on Flickr

2015-02-22 Rotterdam - Kaap Belvedère - 7 by Topaas, on Flickr

2015-02-22 Rotterdam - Kaap Belvedère - 8 by Topaas, on Flickr

Kaapvaarder

2015-02-22 Rotterdam - Kaapvaarder - 1 by Topaas, on Flickr

2015-02-22 Rotterdam - Kaapvaarder - 2 by Topaas, on Flickr

2015-02-22 Rotterdam - Kaapvaarder - 3 by Topaas, on Flickr

2015-02-22 Rotterdam - Kaapvaarder - 4 by Topaas, on Flickr

JustWatch, SE9, AbidM liked this post
Old March 13th, 2015, 10:49 PM   #292
Ni3lS

Bright (Student Housing)

There have been plans since as early as 2004 to house students in a building close to Blaak in the city centre of Rotterdam. Now the housing market in Rotterdam is getting back up, this plan is back on track. It is said that they want to start building at the end of 2015. The building will feature studio's and apartments for no less than 600 students and starters (recent graduates). Quite an impulse for the area, besides the fact that it's nice to see this empty plot finally being filled. The final height will be around 70 meters.

Impression

JanVL liked this post
Old March 13th, 2015, 10:55 PM   #293
Ni3lS

Prinsenland

The neighborhood 'Prinsenland' can be found in the East of Rotterdam. It's very popular among senior citizens and is strategically located between Intercity railway station 'Rotterdam Alexander' and the heart of the city. It's a typical after 60ies neighborhood with a lot of senior housing in so called 'gallery flats' (Dutch commies). Currently there are some renovation works going on.

(Stereo Architects)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIWIKAAS View Post
12-3-15

De achterklant was een beetje een tegenvaller. De oorspronkelijke muren staan nog maar met een geel/groen verflaag overheen

ThatOneGuy liked this post
Old March 13th, 2015, 10:58 PM   #294
Ni3lS

Nieuw Crooswijk

Nieuw Crooswijk is the name that was given to the urban renewal project in the neighborhood 'Crooswijk'. This neighborhood is located North of Kralingen and East of the city centre.

Impression

Update

Quote:
7 maart:

[IMG]http://i62.************/4kgrk7.jpg[/IMG]

en de achterkant:
[IMG]http://i59.************/3462k3q.jpg[/IMG]

en daar staat ook dit nieuwe rijtje:
[IMG]http://i61.************/rivss0.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i59.************/3096khh.jpg[/IMG]

andere kant, met tegenlicht:
[IMG]http://i57.************/4rpz0i.jpg[/IMG]

ParisianStyle liked this post
Old April 8th, 2015, 04:06 PM   #295
Ni3lS

Quote:
Seattle and Boston

Progress at Seattle and Boston

Quote:
Originally Posted by JipVK View Post
Vandaag nog 2 foto's genomen voor jullie:

Boston_Seattle_3
For full resolution see: http://jip.li/nk/bostonseattle3fullress

Boston_Seattle_4
For full resolution see: http://jip.li/nk/bostonseattle4fullress

Nu mogen jullie mij weer vertellen wat ze aan het doen zijn!

Het geen wat ik heb gezien:

Op de eerste foto 'Boston_Seattle_3' staat een man met een apparaat die hij tegen zo'n betonnen paal houd, en slaat dan hier en daar met een hamer er tegen aan. (controleren op scheurtjes of zo?)

Op de tweede foto 'Boston_Seattle_4' is er te zien dat een flink aantal van de betonnen palen stuk zijn geslagen?
Old April 8th, 2015, 04:07 PM   #296
Ni3lS

Quote:
First Rotterdam

Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by renterghem View Post
Vandaag

Old April 8th, 2015, 04:13 PM   #297
Ni3lS

Erasmus MC

The Erasmus MC is one of or the largest hospital complex(es) in the Netherlands. A huge transformation project has been ongoing since 2008. It's supposed to be finished by 2017. The project included a new tower with a height of 125 meters, which was finished in 2011. The older tower is 114 meters tall and dates back from the 1980's.

Impression

Update

Quote:
5 april:

[IMG]http://i60.************/rkot3m.jpg[/IMG]
Old April 8th, 2015, 04:19 PM   #298
Ni3lS

De Metropool

De Metropool is a residential tower that is planned for the Kruiskade (city centre). The apartments will be designed to fit so called 'starters', (highly educated) people that just got out of university and started their first job. Young and often single, a growing population in Dutch cities and a complicated market. Usually most apartments are too large, small or unaffordable. Therefore it's quite interesting how this project will play out. It's supposed to be finished by 2018 and will be around 70 meters tall.

Old July 2nd, 2015, 01:20 AM   #299
hoogbouwe

Likes (Received): 1069

First Rotterdam

Quote:
Office building being built across the main trainstation - 128m

Update 1 July 2015

DSC01934 by Hoogbouwe, on Flickr

DSC01941 by Hoogbouwe, on Flickr

DSC01946 by Hoogbouwe, on Flickr

DSC01948 by Hoogbouwe, on Flickr

Last edited by hoogbouwe; July 2nd, 2015 at 02:25 AM.
hoogbouwe está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2015, 02:15 AM   #300
hoogbouwe

Likes (Received): 1069

Boston & Seattle

- Location - 220 homes - 2x 70m - Website - Forum thread - Architects -

Update 1 July 2015

DSC02008 by Hoogbouwe, on Flickr

DSC02014 by Hoogbouwe, on Flickr

DSC02015 by Hoogbouwe, on Flickr

DSC02041 by Hoogbouwe, on Flickr

Ni3lS, KlausDiggy liked this post