daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Subways and Urban Transport

Subways and Urban Transport Metros, subways, light rail, trams, buses and other local transport systems

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old March 18th, 2013, 09:08 PM   #5061
quashlo

Likes (Received): 3215

Here’s a solid and thorough video report on the various through-service changes from YouTube user karibajct:

Last edited by quashlo; March 18th, 2013 at 10:08 PM.
quashlo no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old March 18th, 2013, 11:35 PM   #5062
orulz

Likes (Received): 47

All in all the operations of the integrated Tokyu, Fukutoshin, Tobu, Seibu, and Minato Mirai are breathtaking. What an incredible diversity of rolling stock.

It is even more impressive to think that Sotetsu will eventually be added to the mix as well. I wonder what the through train patterns will be then. Would Sotetsu through trains all go to the Meguro line? Would they consider resuming through trains onto the Hibiya line? Has any of this even been decided yet?
orulz no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2013, 11:52 PM   #5063
Woonsocket54
PC LOAD LETTER

Likes (Received): 5762

so all Hibiya Line trains now terminate at Naka-Meguro?
Woonsocket54 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2013, 11:57 PM   #5064
fieldsofdreams
PH + SF Super Moderator

Likes (Received): 11257

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woonsocket54 View Post
so all Hibiya Line trains now terminate at Naka-Meguro?
Yes. The Fukutoshin Line has taken over through services to and from the Tokyu Toyoko Line, and fortunately, it will be extended northwards to compensate for the loss of through service southbound. I'll reread that portion to verify.

Rohnert Park • Rio Vista • Richmond • Redwood City • Portola Valley • Pleasanton • Pleasant Hill
fieldsofdreams no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2013, 11:37 AM   #5065
starrwulfe
ご乗車頂いてありがとうございます。

Likes (Received): 469

My not-so-good vlog of the last day of Shibuya Terminal

I went around to document the last day of the 85 year old Shibuya Tokyu Toyoko Terminal operations here in Tokyo Japan. For some additional background on this story, please see my blog at http://j7is.me/shibuyaconnection

Part 1

Part 2

Bonus! Front cab view of running into the new tunnel
Naka-Meguro -> Shibuya Stations

...more to come as I process it...
Old March 19th, 2013, 12:56 PM   #5066
city_thing
Put it in your mouth

Likes (Received): 883

I just assumed you'd be Japanese, but clearly you're not! How did you end up in Tokyo?

Good videos too, very informative.
Old March 19th, 2013, 07:21 PM   #5067
smithrh

Likes (Received): 10

CLEARLY not Japanese....

Too much facial hair!

I kid, I kid!

Excellent job, really appreciate you posting this!
smithrh no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2013, 08:18 PM   #5068
quashlo

Yes, you should do this on a more regular basis, not just for special events... Maybe just showing your commute or some other rail-related stuff.
Old March 19th, 2013, 08:20 PM   #5069
quashlo

JR Shikoku will expand ICOCA coverage
http://www.nikkei.com/article/DGXNZO...10C13A3LA0000/

Quote:
 四国旅客鉄道(JR四国)は19日、2014年3月期の事業や収支計画などを示す事業計画を発表した。設備投資として今期比6割増の101億円を計上、JR西日本のICカード乗車券「ICOCA(イコカ)」利用駅の拡大や、特急電車などの導入を見込む。

来期の設備投資ではICカード乗車券の利用拡大に向けたシステム構築費用を盛り込んだ。現在は高松駅と坂出駅(香川県坂出市)の2駅だが、高松―多度津駅(香川県多度津町)間のほかの11駅にも導入する計画。14年春のサービス開始を目指す。

車両は4両の特急電車や、環境負荷軽減に向けたディーゼル車の導入など27億円を見込む。このほか、駅や事務所などの通信網を光ケーブルにするほか、落石・土砂崩壊対策なども計画に盛り込んだ。

14年3月期の収支計画(単独ベース)は売上高で今期予想並みの274億円、経常利益は今期予想比21%減の15億円を見込む。輸送人員は4500万人と横ばいだが、営業外損益に計上する基金運用益などが微減となる見通しだ。

13年3月期の単独業績は悪化する見通し。傘下のホテル事業などの運営会社である徳島ターミナルビル(徳島市)とジェイアール四国ホテル開発(高松市)の不振による減損処理で特別損失約40億円を計上するため、約20億円の最終赤字を見込む。経営責任を明確にするため、泉雅文社長と松田清宏会長の役員報酬を3月から10%削減する。期間は4カ月間。
JR Shikoku announced that they’ve earmarked ¥10.1 billion in capital investment for next fiscal year (FY2013), a 60% increase over this fiscal year. Specifically, the investment will be used to expand ICOCA coverage in Shikoku, which is currently limited to only Takamatsu Station and Sakaide Station, two of the larger destination stations on the Shikoku side for passengers using trains on the Seto Ōhashi Line. Now, they will add another 11 stations on the Yosan Line between Takamatsu and Tadotsu, launching ICOCA service there in spring 2014. Other capital projects include ¥2.7 billion related to acquisition of four limited express cars and eco-friendly diesel cars.

I initially thought they were going to develop their own card system like the other JRs, but given they are probably the worst off of the island JRs and the strong connections (at least in some areas) with the main island, it’s probably best to just adopt ICOCA and gradually expand it.
Old March 19th, 2013, 08:21 PM   #5070
quashlo

Shizuoka LRT committee releases station plan
http://sankei.jp.msn.com/region/news...2020004-n1.htm

Quote:
 次世代型路面電車(LRT)の導入に向けて検討を続けている静岡市は18日、協議会の第2回会合を開き、葵区、駿河区の想定ルート上の停留所案や導入による効果を示した。

市交通政策課によれば、葵区ルート(新静岡~七間町)と駿河区ルート(新静岡駅~駿河区役所)の敷設により、中心市街地のにぎわい維持▽歩行者の回遊性の向上▽沿線への商業施設誘致▽交通結節機能の強化-など7つの効果が期待できるという。

また葵区ルートでは、新静岡、呉服町、昭和町、七間町の4つの停留所案を提示。駿河区ルートでは、新静岡、JR静岡駅北口、大坪町、駿河区役所など9つの停留所案を提示した。
The working group tasked to flesh out Shizuoka’s LRT plan has released candidate station locations on the two proposed routes. The Aoi Ward route (Shin-Shizuoka – Shichikenchō) would have four stations at Shin-Shizuoka, Gofukuchō, Shōwachō, and Shichikenchō, while the Suruga Ward route (Shin-Shizuoka – Suruga Ward Offices) would have nine stations, including Shin-Shizuoka, the North Exit of JR Shizuoka Station, Ōtsubochō, and the Suruga Ward Offices.
Old March 19th, 2013, 08:22 PM   #5071
quashlo

Shizuoka City to introduce articulated buses, build new bus terminals
http://sankei.jp.msn.com/region/news...2020003-n1.htm

Quote:
 静岡市は18日に開いた第3回市交通政策協議会で、大量輸送が可能な連結バスの導入や山間部へのバスターミナル整備など、効率的なバス環境を目指す平成25年度から10年間の「市バス交通計画(案)」を発表した。市のバス利用者は自家用車の利用者増などで減少傾向にあるが、計画により高齢者の足としてのバス路線を維持し、利用者数を平成23年度の約2860万人から1%増の約2890万人とする。

市のバス環境は、全体としては利用者が減少する一方、高齢化が進んでいる山間地では住民の足としての重要度が増加。一方で、JR静岡駅や清水駅など中心部から放射状に路線網が広がっているため、安倍川駅や由比駅など主要駅へのアクセスが不足しているなどの問題点が指摘されている。

そのため、計画では東海道線などの東西に延びる鉄道の主要各駅から、南北に運行するバス路線を整備する「魚の骨状」のバス路線網を整備し、運行距離の短縮によるコスト削減などを掲げた。また都心部への自家用車の流入を抑制するため、山間部や郊外の停留所付近に駐車場を整備するなどの施策でバス利用の促進を図るとしている。
The third meeting of Shizuoka City’s Transport Policy Working Group published a draft of the city’s 10-year bus transport plan. Policy objectives include the introduction of articulated buses and construction of new bus terminals and park-and-rides in mountainous areas of the city. The current bus network is a radial network out of the central cores of the city (JR Shizuoka Station and JR Shimizu Station), meaning there is potential to improve access to other major terminals including Abekawa and Yui. As a result, they are aiming to redesign the network along more of a “fish bone” pattern, with east-west railways like the Tōkaidō Main Line forming the backbone and north-south buses running to and from the major rail stations. This would reduce the route distance and associated operating costs for bus services.
Old March 19th, 2013, 08:23 PM   #5072
quashlo

New low-floor LRV arrives in Sapporo
http://www.hokkaido-np.co.jp/news/sapporo/450453.html

Quote:
 札幌市が導入する路面電車(市電)の新型低床車両が18日未明、中央区内の電車事業所に搬入された。

車両は全長17メートル、幅2・3メートル、高さ3・8メートルで、大阪府摂津市のメーカーが製造した。

車両を積んだトレーラーは18日午前1時ごろ、フェリーで苫小牧港に到着。午前4時半ごろ、事業所に搬入された。車両は保護のためビニールで覆われ、外観を見ることはできなかった。

市市民まちづくり局によると今後、メーカーによる車両の各設備の動作点検などを経て29日に正式な引き渡しを受ける。4月以降に試験走行や運転手の習熟運転を実施し、5月上旬の運行開始に備える。(藤本卓郎)
The new train arrived in Sapporo in the wee hours of 2013.03.18, after delivery from the manufacturer’s plant in Settsu City, Ōsaka Prefecture (i.e., Alna Sharyō).

Article has a video.
Old March 19th, 2013, 08:25 PM   #5073
quashlo

Seibu Railway to open nursery school near Shin-Tokorozawa Station
http://www.nikkei.com/article/DGXNZO...10C13A3L72000/

Quote:
 西武鉄道と西武プロパティーズ(埼玉県所沢市)は4月1日、西武新宿線の新所沢駅(同)の近隣に認可保育園を開く。西武鉄道などが開設を進めている、沿線の駅から近くに立地する駅チカ保育所の一環で、県内での開所は初めて。安全で安心できる保育環境を整えて、沿線の待機児童の解消につなげる。

西武鉄道が新所沢駅から徒歩3分の場所に持つ土地を活用し「Nicot(にこっと)新所沢」を開く。定員は60人。午前7時~午後6時までの基本保育に加え、午後10時までの延長保育も受け付ける。施設は木造2階建てで、延べ床面積約430平方メートル。窓が多くぬくもりを感じられる造りで、庭には以前からある桜の木2本を残したという。

西武グループでは沿線住民の子育てを支援する取り組みとして2010年以降、駅の近くの利便性が高い場所で認可保育園「にこっと」の開設を進めている。これまでに東京都内で3カ所開いており、埼玉県内では今回が初めて。15年までに沿線で計10カ所の開設を目指している。
This will be another branch of their Nicot brand of nursery schools, to be located about 3 min walking distance from Shin-Tokorozawa Station (Tokorozawa City, Saitama Prefecture) on the Seibu Shinjuku Line. They already have three locations within Tōkyō Prefecture, but this will be their first in Saitama Prefecture, and they are aiming to expand to a total of 10 locations by 2015.
Old March 19th, 2013, 08:26 PM   #5074
quashlo

Construction industry organization proposes linear motor APM for Haneda Airport
http://www.kensetsunews.com/?p=9167

Quote:
【処理容量拡大を検討】
 日本建設業連合会海洋開発委員会(柿谷達雄委員長)の空港技術部会は、2008年度から進めている羽田空港の処理容量拡大の検討の中で、空港の国際・国内線ターミナルを「次世代リニアメトロ」でつなぐ案をまとめた。容量拡大にあわせてターミナル間をシャトルシステムでつなぐことで、より利便性が高まり、国際競争力向上につながるとみられる。
 羽田空港では、D滑走路が供用を開始したものの、おおむね10年後には容量が再び限界に達するため、さらなる能力向上対策が求められている。このため、空港技術部会では、C滑走路東側を埋め立て、そこにE滑走路を新設、A滑走路の南側を桟橋構造で用地を追加して南側にスライドさせ、B滑走路の西側にある旧B滑走路を活用できるようにすることで、1時間当たりの離着回数が現在の40回から49回に、年間離発着回数が現状の40.7万回から49.9万回に増えるとする案を提示していた。A滑走路南側スライドは、E滑走路の先行整備で大幅に工期短縮できるという。
 部会では、加えて、国際線ターミナルと国内線ターミナルが離れており、乗り継ぎが不便なことから、両ターミナルを結ぶ連絡シャトルの整備方法について検討した。モノレールやLRT(次世代型路面電車)など各種輸送システムを比較検討した結果、急曲線・急勾配に対応するため、小断面(単線内径4200-4400mm)・無人化運転ができる「次世代リニアメトロ」を選定。C滑走路を沖側に拡張することも視野に入れ、北側を地下で結ぶ案にした。これにより、ターミナル間の所要時間は4-5分になる。事業主体を想定していないため、事業採算性や事業費などは試算していない。
あわせて、現状のターミナル用地の中で短期に用地を拡張する方策として、首都高速・国道357号線の上空を活用してターミナル・駐機場を整備する案も提示した。今後の検討課題とする。

The Airport Engineering section of the Japan Federation of Construction Contractors’ Marine Development Committee has proposed a cutting-edge linear motor metro connecting the international and domestic terminals at Haneda Airport to help deal with forecasted future capacity constraints at the airport.

While a new runway (Runway D) recently opened, they expect this to fill up in about ten years time and propose constructing new fill on the east side of the existing Runway C to build a new Runway E, as well as sliding Runway A to the south on a new pier into Tōkyō Bay, allowing them to reuse portions of the former Runway B at the west side of the current Runway B. These improvements are expected to increase hourly capacity from 40 movements to 49 movements and annual movements from 407,000 to 49,900.

To deal with the need to transfer between the domestic and international terminals, they analyzed several potential technology options including monorail and LRT, but selected a linear motor system due to its high performance on sharp curves and steep grades, small tunnel cross-section (single-track diameter of 4.2 to 4.4 m), and automation capabilities. The north end of the line would be built underground to allow for the potential extension of Runway C into the bay. The system would connect the two terminals in 4-5 minutes.
Old March 19th, 2013, 09:06 PM   #5075
Woonsocket54
PC LOAD LETTER

Likes (Received): 5762

it seems removing the wall at Kudanshita is of limited use to commuters since the cross-platform transfer is only if you're changing directions. Unless removing the wall was the only way folks could change lines without going through turnstiles?
Woonsocket54 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2013, 09:34 PM   #5076
Blackraven

Likes (Received): 235

Quote:
Originally Posted by quashlo View Post
Construction industry organization proposes linear motor APM for Haneda Airport
http://www.kensetsunews.com/?p=9167

The Airport Engineering section of the Japan Federation of Construction Contractors’ Marine Development Committee has proposed a cutting-edge linear motor metro connecting the international and domestic terminals at Haneda Airport to help deal with forecasted future capacity constraints at the airport.

While a new runway (Runway D) recently opened, they expect this to fill up in about ten years time and propose constructing new fill on the east side of the existing Runway C to build a new Runway E, as well as sliding Runway A to the south on a new pier into Tōkyō Bay, allowing them to reuse portions of the former Runway B at the west side of the current Runway B. These improvements are expected to increase hourly capacity from 40 movements to 49 movements and annual movements from 407,000 to 49,900.

To deal with the need to transfer between the domestic and international terminals, they analyzed several potential technology options including monorail and LRT, but selected a linear motor system due to its high performance on sharp curves and steep grades, small tunnel cross-section (single-track diameter of 4.2 to 4.4 m), and automation capabilities. The north end of the line would be built underground to allow for the potential extension of Runway C into the bay. The system would connect the two terminals in 4-5 minutes.
^
How many stations will be built?

Still regardless, since it's only a few stations, then I guess it shouldn't cost a lot (compared to build really long train lines with 10+ stations).

I say build it =)
Blackraven está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2013, 10:47 PM   #5077
starrwulfe
ご乗車頂いてありがとうございます。

Quote:
Originally Posted by city_thing View Post
I just assumed you'd be Japanese, but clearly you're not! How did you end up in Tokyo?

Good videos too, very informative.
Thanx! Nope--definitely NOT Japanese. But I may as well be one sometimes since I've been around here so long. How I wound up here is a long story involving my parents, the military, my college and of course a girl. Not necessarily in that order

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithrh View Post
CLEARLY not Japanese....

Too much facial hair!

I kid, I kid!

Excellent job, really appreciate you posting this!
...yeah, I know...I need to SHAVE! I'm on vacation now so I'm giving my cheeks a rest from the blade (and I'm a little too lazy to get more shave cream...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by quashlo View Post
Yes, you should do this on a more regular basis, not just for special events... Maybe just showing your commute or some other rail-related stuff.
Well I didn't think I did all that good a job, with my stammering and getting weird looks for talking into my phone by myself--but hey, sure, what the heck. My commute is LOOOOONNGGG. But now I can do it in one train. So sometime soon, I'd like to show how I do that from Hiyoshi to Shiki stations. I'll have to edit it for sure, but it should be interesting.

With the schedule changes, Tobu cut the number of thru-servicing Fukutoshin trains from Wako-shi and used those slots to make 快速 Rapid services. These never existed over here before--of course the Skytree (Isesaki) line has always had them. I was skeptical of them, but it seems they've got the timing lined up so they always meet a Fukutoshin train at Wako-shi so a simple cross-platform transfer is all that's needed.
starrwulfe no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2013, 10:51 PM   #5078
quashlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackraven View Post
^
How many stations will be built?

Still regardless, since it's only a few stations, then I guess it shouldn't cost a lot (compared to build really long train lines with 10+ stations).
The graphic shows the alignment in dashed red... There are three stations proposed (駅舎):

International Terminal
Domestic Terminal 1
Domestic Terminal 2

Other details:
http://www.decn.co.jp/decn/modules/d...01303190102001

Quote:
 日本建設業連合会(日建連)は、羽田空港(東京国際空港)の利便性向上策に関する提案をまとめ、18日に開いた海洋開発技術講演会で公表した。現状で は、国内専用の2つのターミナルと国際線ターミナルが離れており、乗り継ぎ改善が課題だと指摘。将来の拡張も見据えた連絡交通システムとして、急曲線・急 勾配に対応でき、小断面・無人化運転が可能な次世代リニアメトロの導入を提案した。
 海洋開発委員会(柿谷達雄委員長)の空港技術部会が検討を 行った。羽田空港では、例えば国内線第2ターミナルと国際線ターミナルとの間で乗り継ぎ客はいったん保安検査を済ませた制限区域内から出て、もう一度、保 安検査を受けなければならない。国際ハブ空港としての機能強化の面からは、この乗り継ぎの利便性改善が課題になっている。
 同部会は、解決策とし て次世代リニアメトロによる連絡交通システムを提案し、制限区域内の旅客の利便性を重視した整備ルート案も検討。ターミナルビルの北側を通すケースや南側 を通すケース、地下だけを利用するケースと地上空間も利用するケースといったパターンを比較した。その結果、所要時間や既存施設との干渉などを踏まえる と、ターミナルビルの北側を国際線から国内線第1ターミナルを経由して同第2ターミナルに至るルートで、すべてを地下のシールドトンネルで整備する案を最 も優れている案として示した=図参照。
 現在のC滑走路のさらに沖側に新滑走路(E滑走路)を整備する場合も見据えたルートとなっている。所要時間4~5分、運転間隔3~5分という水準での整備が技術的に可能だとしている。実現に向けた課題には、事業主体の決定や事業採算性の判断などを挙げた。
Their recommended option is to make it entirely underground. Envisioned frequency is every 3-5 minutes.

http://www.senmonshi.com/archive/01/019FJIaw01U79O.asp
Quote:
 さらに空港内施設面積は1271㌶あるが、滑走路だけ増設しているため、国際線でエプロンや旅客ターミナル、貨物ターミナル、給油施設など約100㌶が不足すると見込む。不足分についてはE滑走路沖側の拡張部を利用することで対応できるといい、埋め立て面積約508㌶で、旅客ターミナル・エプロン約62㌶の増設、貨物ターミナルの・エプロン約49㌶増設、給油施設約4㌶増設と見積もった。
 このほか、離れた位置に配置されている国際線ターミナルと国内線ターミナルを結ぶための新しい交通システムの整備を提案。既存・開発中の新交通システムの中から、急曲線・急こう配に対応でき、小断面で、無人運転が可能な次世代リニアメトロを選んだ。その構想の概要は、12㍍車両で2両編成、設計速度が時速40㌔。最少平面半径70㍍、縦断勾配6%。シールドトンネルの内空は単線4200~4400㍉、複線で8000㍉。
This one has more details on the expansion / construction of terminal facilities, but mentions that the trains would be 2 cars long, each car 12 m long. Design speed 40 km/h, minimum curve radius 70 m, maximum grade 6%.
Old March 19th, 2013, 11:02 PM   #5079
quashlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woonsocket54 View Post
it seems removing the wall at Kudanshita is of limited use to commuters since the cross-platform transfer is only if you're changing directions. Unless removing the wall was the only way folks could change lines without going through turnstiles?
Yeah, the removal of the wall at platform level, in and of itself, is of limited use... The numbers (only 2,000 people transferring between the two lines at Kudanshita, only a portion of which actually benefit from this since it only affects one direction on each line) show this. The more beneficial part of the project is the removal of the wall at concourse level, so that transferring passengers no longer have to exit the faregates and reenter. The other transfer improvements that were rolled out simultaneously—designating Iwamotochō (Shinjuku Line) and Akihabara (Hibiya Line) as transfer stations and allowing shared faregate use at Kasuga / Kōrakuen and Ichigaya (both mazes, but now you can get in and out of the station at whichever exit, Toei or Tōkyō Metro, is most convenient for you)—are also much more beneficial.
Old March 19th, 2013, 11:08 PM   #5080
starrwulfe
ご乗車頂いてありがとうございます。

Quote:
Originally Posted by orulz View Post
All in all the operations of the integrated Tokyu, Fukutoshin, Tobu, Seibu, and Minato Mirai are breathtaking. What an incredible diversity of rolling stock.

It is even more impressive to think that Sotetsu will eventually be added to the mix as well. I wonder what the through train patterns will be then. Would Sotetsu through trains all go to the Meguro line? Would they consider resuming through trains onto the Hibiya line? Has any of this even been decided yet?
According to their very preliminary plans, the Sotetsu line connection will have trains heading onto both the Tokyu Toyoko and Meguro lines. As you know, these turn into the Fukutoshin, Namboku, and Mita subway lines in central Tokyo and serve different areas. They are having a series of construction related open-houses in my area (Hiyoshi, Yokohama) now, and I attended one recently.

Just thinking about how things are now, I can kind of surmise the following:
  • The Sotetsu Mainline and Izumino line runs both 8 and 10 car trains. All trains are 20m long and have the same door placements as all other stock on the Toyoko and Meguro lines.
  • The Meguro line (and Mita/Namboku lines) all use platform doors and operate without a conductor (one-man). The trains are all 6 car now, but there is room at all stations for another 2 cars. In some cases, there's already platform doors for 8-car stopping, but they just don't use them.
  • The Toyoko line of course got upgraded to 10 car running at express stops only, but the Fukutoshin line handles 10 cars at all stops. Of course Tokyu can add longer platforms at the local stops after Hiyoshi if they needed to.

So with all this in consideration, I think:
  • 10 car trains will come off the new link at Hiyoshi, and run express on the Toyoko line to Shibuya and points north...
    ...perhaps they'll use some of the extra slots in the schedule here. There's definitely room to take some of the trips that start at Kikuna and make them start at Hiyoshi instead.
  • 8 car trains will come off the new link at Hiyoshi, and run express on the Meguro line to Meguro and points north... Maybe a lot of trips will use this route--The Meguro line starts at Hiyoshi, so there's no need to screw with the schedule to weave trips into an already heavy route. Just extend them

pudgym29 liked this post

Last edited by starrwulfe; March 19th, 2013 at 11:14 PM.
starrwulfe no está en línea   Reply With Quote