daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Subways and Urban Transport

Subways and Urban Transport Metros, subways, light rail, trams, buses and other local transport systems

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old February 4th, 2013, 11:36 PM   #401
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Likes (Received): 7714

CrazySerb no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old February 4th, 2013, 11:37 PM   #402
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

MAN, Solaris front-runners to supply buses to Belgrade public transport co

Quote:
23.1.2013 11:46:00 | Author/Source www.seenews.com

Germany’s MAN and Poland’s Solaris are seen as front-runners in the tender for the supply of 180 buses to the Belgrade city public transportation company, GSP Beograd, Serbian media reported.
Old February 4th, 2013, 11:38 PM   #403
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Highcliff liked this post
Old February 7th, 2013, 11:45 PM   #404
Bez_imena
Kosovo is Serbia!

Likes (Received): 3816

n20, Highcliff liked this post
Bez_imena no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2013, 09:09 PM   #405
takini

Likes (Received): 89

203 ARTICULATED SOLARIS BUSES FOR BELGRADE

Belgrade’s GSP bus fleet will be richer for a 203 Urbino 18 articulated buses made by Polish firm Solaris. The aforementioned manufacturer won the bid that was issued in October by that largest bus carrier. Although the bid was set for 180 buses, the Polish manufacturer will deliver 23 more because the buses they have offered are cheaper than those offered by MAN, the second contender for this acquirement.

It is still unknown when the new vehicles will be delivered. The official confirmation of this acquirement is supposed to be made on the city council meeting, which has received the agreement by the GSP for this deal. It should be mentioned that beside Solaris and MAN, three more companies were running for this bid, which are Ashok Leyland from India, the Czech Iveco Irisbus and the Volvo Bus Corporation from Sweden.

[IMG]http://i45.************/mhggm9.jpg[/IMG]

http://www.autobusi.net

Last edited by takini; February 14th, 2013 at 09:17 PM.
takini no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2013, 02:44 AM   #406
dexmex
BANNED

Likes (Received): 10

I m happy for polish-serbian cooperation,think design could be even better,Solaris shoud open design office in Belgrade.
dexmex no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2013, 02:02 PM   #407
takini

Old February 15th, 2013, 11:25 PM   #408
dexmex
BANNED

Takini,glupa ti slika ne spamuj temu,ljudi iz sveta se ovde informišu šta se dešava u Beogradu u vezi javnog saobraćaja,a ne lični performans..za to imamo dole srpski forum..

Last edited by dexmex; February 15th, 2013 at 11:52 PM.
Old February 16th, 2013, 09:14 AM   #409
takini

Upravo si me ti naterao da spamujem temu do koje mi je jako stalo i u koju sam uložio vreme i trud. Hajde poslušaj samog sebe i ne zagađuj temu koja služi da se ljudi informišu o prevozu u Beogradu svojim glupostima i fantazijama.
End of off topic.
Old February 16th, 2013, 03:06 PM   #410
dexmex
BANNED

A pa ti spamujes protiv Beograda a ne mene..sta te je tu pogodilo toliko o losem dizajnu Solarisa,verovatno si lobista pa treba da zakitimo i aplaudiramo ovom cudu od autobusa..tebe niti sam pomenuo niti polemisao,uostalom ako ti smeta moja primedban ma dizajn mogao si na engleskom da napises i ishvalis dizajn i da se neslozis ,a za prepucavanje na srpskom imas dole srpski forum tamo ti niko ne bi zamerio..jer kao sto se mi informisemo sta se desava u Stokholmu ,Zagrebu ili Sofiji tako i oni gledaju ovde,,pa daj da uozbiljimo temu..

Last edited by dexmex; February 16th, 2013 at 03:12 PM.
Old March 5th, 2013, 08:13 AM   #411
takini

Ikarbus delivers new buses

Serbian manufacturer Ikarbus delivers 5 out of 32 ordered articulated buses. The new buses are based on the MAN A24 chassis powered by a 320 hp engine. They are equipped with air-conditioning and video surveillance. Maximum capacity is 155 passengers.

Rail_Serbia, Highcliff liked this post
Old March 5th, 2013, 08:20 AM   #412
takini

http://www.autobusi.net/content/inde...d=118&Itemid=8

Old March 5th, 2013, 08:25 AM   #413
takini

[IMG]http://i46.************/291fg91.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i47.************/23iw9aw.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i50.************/r9q3ci.jpg[/IMG]

Old March 5th, 2013, 08:36 AM   #414
takini

geometarkv, Rail_Serbia, n20, Highcliff liked this post
Old March 6th, 2013, 02:18 PM   #415
dexmex
BANNED

Well done! It is good to see that the porduction..is carry on..
Old March 6th, 2013, 04:40 PM   #416
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

This order of 32 buses will very likely be folowed soon by another order from Ikarbus, this time for 220 vehicles.
It wasn't the plan originally but after some debate in Serbia's parliament and strong pressure from opposition parties, it has been decided that this order should go to a domestic manufacturer.

KOSTYK liked this post
Old March 8th, 2013, 11:20 AM   #417
dexmex
BANNED

Excellent,it would be crazy to close domestic facory and import buses similar quality from abroad.
Old March 8th, 2013, 04:58 PM   #418
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Contract with Polish firm Solaris has been signed this morning....Google-translated article:

Quote:
Polish Solaris delivered 200 buses to Belgrade

BELGRADE - Belgrade GSP has signed a contract with the Polish company Solaris on procurement of 200 low-floor articulated buses for public transport in the capital.

Purchase will be financed loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), which stood at 65 million euros.

The first 10 buses should be on the streets of Belgrade, but in June, and the remaining 190 in November this year. Purchase includes delivery of the buses with the necessary equipment and training. Buses are equipped with a diesel engine that meets the Euro - 5, has a built-in electronic control systems for braking and system for remote monitoring of vehicles, and the bus has 45 seats and 100 standing places. Also, the buses have mechanical ramps for disabled entry, air-conditioning and internal surveillance.

Procurement contract was signed by the Acting Director General Nebojsa Ceran GSP Beograd and board member for sales and marketing of Solaris Maugrožata Olševska, in the presence of the Mayor of Belgrade, Dragan Djilas. Ceran said he also planned purchase of another 200 new buses for public transportation.

Olševska noted that the contract for the sale of 200 buses is one of the largest and najzačajnijih for Solaris, and that the company would work to implement the best possible way.

Djilas said that "apslolutno behind the decision to buy the 200 buses with funds from the EBRD, Belgrade because I can not wait to drive vehicles that do not meet the basic requirements of transport in Belgrade."
"We expect in the next ten days for the first delivery of the buses Ikarbus for which the deadline was December of last year, but I expect that in the next month or two days and that 25 buses will be in Belgrade," the mayor said.

On this occasion he invited local manufacturers, Ikarbus from Belgrade and from Priboj FAP, with the help of the Government of Serbia to take part in a project to supply 100 solo stops, a gas-fired plant, for the purpose of public transport in Belgrade. Djilas said that these companies would make sense to come together on this project for the benefit of the Serbian economy, and that their joint product could be competitive in the international market.

GSP Beograd weekdays carry about 1.6 million passengers, up to 138 lines in the daily traffic. This year the company transported 500 million passengers, and has a total of 1172 vehicles - 816 buses mean age 10 years, 131 trolleybuses about five years of age and 225 trams 31 years of age.

Fleet renewal program was launched GSP Belgrade 2009th year.
Old March 8th, 2013, 10:25 PM   #419
Opustenooo
Original Since 1984

Likes (Received): 477

Few photos from new IkarBus busses for Belgrade.

Photos are from www.beobuild.rs

Link: http://www.beobuild.rs/read.php/589.html

Opustenooo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2013, 09:23 AM   #420
markfos
San Escobar

Likes (Received): 4286

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazySerb View Post
Contract with Polish firm Solaris has been signed this morning....Google-translated article:
Good, now buy this Polish beauty.

Solaris Tramino

or

PESA Swing or Twist

markfos no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
caf