daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Airports and Aviation

Airports and Aviation » Airports | Photos and Videos

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old April 22nd, 2015, 04:49 PM   #581
GTR66
GTR66

Likes (Received): 312

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karelian Beardog View Post
I heard about a direct connection between CNF and CDG (Paris), operated by TAM starting from mid 2011, have you got any news about this new project? Cargo at Confins will have a great future, the Belo Horizonte area has a lot of industries demanding new international connections, in particular Italy. A very good connection could be CNF-MXP (Milan Malpensa, Italy) connecting two important business cities.
Not going to happen until LAN/TAM get their merger done and figure out how they will spread their fleet out. Possible but LAN/TAM will funnel the passengers through GRU/GIG/SCL for international flights to other continents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabricio JF View Post
Main international destinies of this airport are Miami, Buenos Aires, Panama City, Lisbon, Punta Cana and Santiago.
You can go from CNF to any international cities with a one stop flight via one of those cities. As Brazil's market develops more we can expect to see more international cities to Brazil's secondary cities like how we are seeing with china. To many outsiders, many have never heard of this city and airlines are not go to take the time and money to fly to a market that is not there yet.
GTR66 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old December 5th, 2015, 10:46 PM   #582
Fabricio JF
ad scientia

Likes (Received): 6715

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTR66 View Post
You can go from CNF to any international cities with a one stop flight via one of those cities. As Brazil's market develops more we can expect to see more international cities to Brazil's secondary cities like how we are seeing with china. To many outsiders, many have never heard of this city and airlines are not go to take the time and money to fly to a market that is not there yet.
In case I was referring to non-stop flights. We expect the market here to develop. If it depends on me and other tourists wishing to brave the world more times this task can be facilitated. Belo Horizonte is the third largest metropolis in Brazil and has more easily shift for me in terms of use than Rio de Janeiro or Sao Paulo, for I'm in Vitória and usually go to Belo Horizonte by car.

American Tishman Speyer is investing in real state market in Belo Horizonte metro area, financing projects such that BOMA class and mixed-use buiding. See the picture bellow.

Quote:
I'm the creator of the thread of this project in SSP, updating data of the Concordia in the first link bellow.
Casa Atlântica | Single project of Zaha Hadid to South America in Rio >> BP / ES

Last edited by Fabricio JF; December 5th, 2015 at 10:52 PM.
Fabricio JF no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2015, 10:49 PM   #583
Fabricio JF
ad scientia

JET BRIDGE – INTERNATIONAL SECTOR AREA - CONFINS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (IATA CNF) IN BELO HORIZONTE METRO AREA - DATE: 07/25/2015

Images of my authorship
Casa Atlântica | Single project of Zaha Hadid to South America in Rio >> BP / ES

patel2897 liked this post
Old December 11th, 2015, 09:42 PM   #584
FAAN

Likes (Received): 39791

São Paulo-Guarulhos International Airport (GRU) - Terminal 3

sao paulo international airport by Fernando Stankuns, on Flickr

Aumenta satisfação com aeroportos do país, diz estudo by Ministério do Turismo, on Flickr

Aumenta satisfação com aeroportos do país, diz estudo by Ministério do Turismo, on Flickr

FAAN está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2015, 09:51 PM   #585
Fabricio JF
ad scientia

CNF – CONFINS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (BELO HORIZONTE METRO AREA) - PASSENGER BOARDING SECTOR - CATERING TRUCK SUPPLYING AMERICAN AIRLINES BOEING 767 AIRCRAFT – 07.25.2015

Image of my authorship

Zaz965, patel2897 liked this post
Old December 26th, 2015, 10:58 PM   #586
Fabricio JF
ad scientia

São Paulo-Guarulhos International Airport (GRU)

Cumbica airport has security flaws. Flight controllers can not prevent that a balloon was unleashed in full airport airspace, putting aircraft at risk.

G1 - © Copyright 2000-2015 Globo Comunicação e Participações S.A.

AlexisMD, patel2897, eduardoazul liked this post
Old January 4th, 2016, 06:22 PM   #587
AJ215

Likes (Received): 359

can the new terminal 3 at Guarulhos handle the Airbus a380?
AJ215 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2016, 08:04 AM   #588
ramakrishna1984

Likes (Received): 788

Flaris LAR 1 is a four-seat, single-engine, small business jet under development by Metal Master and deliveries of the aircraft are scheduled to begin by the end of 2016. The aircraft development was co-financed by the European Union.

patel2897, alejandroDS liked this post
ramakrishna1984 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2016, 08:11 PM   #589
GTR66
GTR66

Likes (Received): 312

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ215 View Post
can the new terminal 3 at Guarulhos handle the Airbus a380?
I believe it can. Emirates Airlines flew a one off flight to GRU to test/celebrate the facility. No airlines fly the A380 to Guarulhos at this time but that could change.
GTR66 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2016, 12:05 AM   #590
malegi

Likes (Received): 4637

Yes, the new T3 can handle the A380.
Old March 24th, 2016, 02:03 AM   #591
Fabricio JF
ad scientia

I went to Rio last december. I took some pictures of the two airports of the city.

Rio de Janeiro - Santos Dumont [SBRJ-SDU]

14 Bis. Luxury restaurant on the third floor. Surround sound with classic and sophisticated music.

Image of my authorship

Rio de Janeiro - Tom Jobim [SBGL-GIG]

Photo taken on 12/17/2015, while I was the Washington Luis Highway. I tried to catch the jumbo 747 Air France, icon which always marked presence in airport terminals and has been retired in January by Air France. The pilaster covered the most part of the aircraft, but if it enlarges it a portion of Jumbo is visible next to Alitalia 767.

Image of my authorship

Vitória - Vitória Airport [SBVT-VIX]

The airport is in expansion and soon gain another track and increased capacity with jet bridges and greater internal space

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabricio JF View Post

Images of my authorship
Old May 5th, 2016, 10:11 PM   #592
Lorezo

Likes (Received): 530

Olympic torch arrives in Brazil

http://www.msemfoco.com.br/cidades/d...e-em-dourados/
Lorezo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2016, 10:33 PM   #593
Fabricio JF
ad scientia

UNITED AIRLINES | N67052 | 09/14/2016 | GUARULHOS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

Boarding Gate 326, Concourse 3, to Newark.

Image of my authorship

victorek liked this post
Old September 8th, 2017, 03:29 AM   #594
sao.spotting
AiRail

Likes (Received): 1683

UPDATE THE THREAD:

- From 20 September, Avianca Brazil will fly GRU-BOG daily, with A330. This will be the fourth daily GRU-BOG (2 AVA and 1 TAM);

- Amaszonas Paraguay will fly ASU-GIG 3x per week, with CRJ-200. The company wants to fly Porto Alegre and Curitiba too;

- Azul will fly from Belém (BEL) to Fort Lauderdale (4 weekly); restart CNF-MCO 4 weekly in the high season.

- LATAM Chile will replace LATAM Brazil between GRU-MAD for a few months, the equipment is B789;

- LATAM Brazil required to extend its GRU-ROS to SCL;

- Air Europe will launch a weekyl MAD-REC with A330;

- In January, Qatar will fly DOH-GIG-SCL 4 weekly with A350-900;

- As the brazilian economy recoveries, some airliners will increased their flights to Brazil: it´s expected AA flies 3 GRU-MIA daily (2 B77W e 1 B772); Swiss will upgauge GRU-ZRH to B777-300ER next year; Copa pretends to open two new routes to Brazil: one in the South and other in the Northeast region; Air France-KLM will launch a third city, in Northeast too.

ruifo liked this post

Last edited by sao.spotting; September 8th, 2017 at 03:35 AM.
sao.spotting no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2017, 04:41 AM   #595
sao.spotting
AiRail

Likes (Received): 1683

UPDATE THE THREAD:

- Avianca Brasil will launch GRU-JFK daily in December 2017. Other route expected to open is the weekly REC-BOG, to gain tax reduction;

- Amaszonas Paraguay plans launch ASU-CWB, ASU-CGR and ASU-FLN, mainly twice a week. The airline asked permission by ANAC;

- Azul will launch new routes from Recife hub: COR and ROS weekly each and REC-FLL

- LATAM Brasil will launch 3x GRU-FCO in March 2018. It's the first time that a brazilian carrier flies non-stop GRU-FCO. Also it's revailed plans to fly Boston and Lisbon. For first time Boston will have flights to Brazil and Lisbon will break the Azul-TAP's monopoly. There's rumor that LATAM Chile will fly SCL-GRU-TLV. It´s expected increase in BCN too.

- Gol returned to fly POA-MVD, 4x weekly. The sole CNF-EZE will be changed by REC-EZE and plans to launch new routes to Fortaleza as effort to build a hub there, with Air France-KLM;

- Air France KLM chose FOR as the third served in Brazil. KLM will fly 2x AMS-FOR and Air France's JOON will link CDG and FOR 3x.

ruifo, lucasfbmendes liked this post
sao.spotting no está en línea   Reply With Quote