daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > General Urban Developments > DN Archives

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old January 19th, 2015, 10:17 AM   #21
alokshukla121

Likes (Received): 1

i bought a flat at Alien Space Station. I booked it in the Year 2012 June. The Builder promised to deliver the flat by Dec 2013 with grace period of 6 Months. As per the agreement I paid 35,000,00(Partial paid by me and partial by bank) as advance.

As of Today, Alien Towers did not even initiate the construction of the tower in which i bought a Flat. The towers which alien group people promised to deliver by mid 2014 is still at ground level.

When I approached them regarding the same, The ended up giving sarcastic replies. And when I demanded to be shifted to another tower(Station) they are demanding 40% more than the agreed amount.

Seeing no hope in their fake promises and with no development in the progress of the project i demanded for the refund of money. Yet again, they failed to true. Seeing no hope I filed a case against them. Currently there are more than 350+ legal cases pending against alien's group.
alokshukla121 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old January 19th, 2015, 10:18 AM   #22
alokshukla121

Aliens space station of Aliens group is a big scam

Well there used to be 2 page ad in news paper, attracted many customers attention, and it was beginning of miseries. I got attracted by seeing presentation of project and plan. Have booked flat in year 2011 and was promised the delivery of project by 2012. Just believed that it will be delivered.
Days passed on, EMI started, down payment and disbursements from bank got done. Overall 50% paid, but there is no progress, construction literally stalled. When asked for update, representatives sends same photos and when probing further, they stopped attending calls and no responses to emails.
Felt it is peak and went to office in 2014, management says it takes two more years, which makes delivery in 2016 [5 years and still no clarity] and another shock, they ask me to pay nearly 50% more as value addition, I left shocked.
Filed case, 2182 flats project, hardly 30 got occupied till date, started in 2007. Record consumer court cases around 300. Be cautious.

Chandra Sekhar
Old January 19th, 2015, 10:19 AM   #23
alokshukla121

This is a fraud group to the core. They are interested in collecting the first 50% to 60% at the very beginning. The progress is dismal and if the customer tries to contact them for progress they try to shift the customer to other unit at an exorbitant escalation or force them to buy an open plot in a very distant place. If the customer refuses they just stop all channels of communication. Even if the customer cancels, getting the money back from them would be a dream. The project has been in progress for last 7+ years in which not even 1 out 13 station is totally completed. They are struggling to complete the only station with 200 units and the occupancy is like 20 units which is less than 1% of the planned units. Beware before you even think of booking anything here. Also please do get the AOS verified by any competent lawyer. Also be careful is reading the 3 partite agreement before you disburse any amount. The groups is run by fraudsters.

Manoj Patra
Old January 19th, 2015, 10:19 AM   #24
alokshukla121

Never ever invest with this idiotic Builder, he is a big cheat, i am one of the customer who got cheated, i made my investment in 2006 till now he is not responding to my Mails phone calls etc, asking me 50% more to get my flat or else suggesting me to cancel my flat and he will pay back my money after 2 years monthly 50K till my amount 45lakh are completed, this will take 90 months (almost 7-1/2 years) strange thing is he did not clear the dues for the people who cancelled the flat in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011.2012 etc.., please protect your money do not invest in this project, do proper research in the net and safeguard your hard earned money.

Mahi
Old January 19th, 2015, 10:20 AM   #25
alokshukla121

Hi ALL,
Before you even think about this project, just do a review in the Internet, save your hard earned money. Project Pre Launch is in 2006 Project start in 2008 Less than 10 customers got Handover in 2014, all of them were asked to pay approx 50% more for occupation, think wise There are approx 300 cased in court, check the Legal websites with Aliens group name for the number of cases.

Here Are Some Facts Against ALIEN GROUP Total no. of Consumer cases against Aliens till Nov 17th 2014: 269

Rajesh
Old January 19th, 2015, 10:21 AM   #26
alokshukla121

Hi Everyone,

Please be careful, this builder is a big cheater, do not fall in trap looking into their Advertisement, concept and Quality, these are just to trap you, they are never on their words and main thing is they do not know the meaning of quality, please save your money, every now and then he increases the price and ask the existing customer more money or cancel the flat, he is also harassing and doing threatening calls to the existing costumer who are raising their voice, there is an association being formed to protest this cheating builder, please save your money.
I am one of the betrayed customer, don't know what to do, my financial life is disturbed badly because of my investment in this project, please protect your self and your money, they have more than 300 consumer cases, God is their to punish Hari Challa and his Employees who are cheating common people.

Vandana

manmohanschane liked this post
Old January 19th, 2015, 10:22 AM   #27
alokshukla121

Aliens Group is one of the real-estate company based in Hyderabad, having more than 140+ legal cases in both State and National Consumer Courts. They have almost cheated every individual potential investor in the name of luxury apartments, plots and tuned to a fraud of more than 300 Crores. Am an earlier investor in Aliens Group, for a residential apartment in Aliens Space Station - 1, Tellapur, purchased apartment in 2010 and so far paid 98% excluding amenities charges. Aliens Group is denying to handover the constructed apartment, and using it as their office without my permission. Aliens Group management is asking more money than agreed, which is more than 25 Lakhs for some owners. 65+ owners has filed FIR in RCPuram Police Station and investigation is in progress. Met Honarable Home Minister to take against the developer. Be cautious when investing in Aliens Group. If you receive any call from Aliens Group for sale of flats, please mind to ask the below questions and see if they able to answer your at least for one question. Rating: Minus 5.0 1) You published 1500+ Happy Families in 2012? Where are they? 2) When will you construct all the towers and stations? Any plans for the completion and handover? 3) Why 100+ of legal cases on you from customers in State Commission and National Commissions? 4) When will you give the handover of constructed flats (10+) to the customers without asking extra money? 5) Why customers has to pay you extra apart from agreed in Agreement of Sale/Sale Deed/Construction Agreement? 6) Why you laugh on the customers when asked about handover and legal cases? Do you think that Indian Legal System cannot do anything for the fraud you made? 7) Why SS2 and Hub has been started without completing SS1 in Tellapur? Why customers has to believe you even if you are not constructing as per agreed terms and conditions? Do you still want the customers to believe and for the quality/process you're saying? 8) What Quality you're trying to give to customers? Do you know what is a Quality and how it is used? 9) Why are the options you give to the older customers, bought flats since 2006, to cancel and benefit as per the current market? 10) Why you see benefit for you but loss to the customers? It is a loss to the customer only by paying EMIs and Rentals. Don't you think it's a loss to the customer? 11) The land price might increase. It should be appreciation to the customer who bought flat in SS1, why you anticipate to take that Appreciation also in terms of Extra Charges?

Prashant
Old January 19th, 2015, 10:22 AM   #28
alokshukla121

There are around 2000 families who are victim of fraud of Aliens developer, Hyderabad. Here are our common problems:

1.) Their project is at standstill and we are paying high loan EMI + house rent.

2.) There are only about 2-3 % flats which are complete in past 8 years(The project started in 2006) and whichever flat is complete the builder is asking 40-50% more money than what was agreed in agreement of sale. Moreover, the builder has confirmed that everybody has to pay the extra money which is illegal.

3.) There are many consumer and criminal cases already in Hyderabad and national commission but Aliens never bothers about that because our legal system is so slow that people become frustrated and even if the judgement comes, we get mere 12% interest on the money spent while the property cost gets doubled in that time frame. So this is no worry for them and they can drag the case forever.

4.) Whoever has bought flat in Aliens is in deep trauma as their hard-earned money is at stake.

Alok Shukla
Old January 19th, 2015, 10:23 AM   #29
alokshukla121

Please don't beleive on fancy photos and look for ground reality. Aliens has been building Space station 1 in Tellapur since 2007 and still not even 10% project is
completed after 7 years. So think 1000 times and talk to the people who are suffering. You may visit to the site but don't beleive on what these fraudsters say
otherwise you yourself will be to blamed for falling into this trap. Its not about 100 or 1000 rupees but lacks of ruppes you are going to invest so do proper investigation
and talk to all the Banks and ask why they are not issuing loan or disbursing amont for the sanctioned loan previously and try to get the numbers of other owners from Aliens(I"m sure they won't give) and talk to them.

The fact is they have diverted the money collected for this project to gain some benefit and now stopped the project and seeking extra money on top of "Agreement of sale", from the existing owners. This extra money amonts to
around 30% of the flat cost. Without paying this they are not going to handower the flat. This is total blackmailing. Moreover, if you want to cancel the flat, both your flat and money will be gone as they dont' return money
and on many occasions when they were forced to issue cheques, they all bounced and people had no other option than to go to consumer court. There are many consumer cases are running in hyderabad. You can search for this on internet and talk to the people directly.

So, please don't fall into this trap without proper investigation and don't beleive on what they say as its their strategy to take money from new owners at higher per sqft price and resale the same flat(Yes, this is true they resale the same flat mutiple times) and when
the original owner gets to know he can goes to consumer court but that is a pain as the case will run for years and for that time they can enjoy both the original owner's and the new owner's amount.
Old January 19th, 2015, 10:23 AM   #30
alokshukla121

An Fir is already registered against Aliens group under section 420 and few owners did agitation in media which was published in following newspapers.

http://epaperbeta.timesofindia.com/A...15012015003029

http://www.greatandhra.com/politics/...ing-63094.html

http://epaper.namasthetelangaana.com...oxid=192125128

http://epaper.eenadu.net/svww_zoomar...105r_002102004

http://epaper.sakshi.com/apnews/Mush...boxid=25529782

The video of agitation can be found here:

Software engineers dharna at Indira park | Studio‚?¶: http://youtu.be/vaMHdWoVSt8

Also, there is a facebookd page where all the harassed customers post therir experiance with supporting proofs.

https://www.facebook.com/alienspacestncustomer
Old January 19th, 2015, 10:26 AM   #31
alokshukla121

Total no. of Consumer cases against Aliens till Nov 17th 2014: 269
Fact
Consumer Forum
No. of Cases
How to verify
National Commission
i. Go to: http://cms.nic.in/ncdrcusersWeb/logi...hod=caseStatus
ii. select "NCDRC" and start Date : Jan 01 2008 and end date : today , Respondent = "Aliens" and search
State Commission
(Andhra Pradesh – Cases prior to Jan 012013)
ii. select "state Commission" and " Andhra Pradesh" and start Date : Jan 01 2008 and end date : today , Respondent = "Aliens" and search
State Commission
(Andhra Pradesh – Cases after to Jan 01 2013)
ii. select "state Commission" and " Telangana" and start Date : Jan 01 2008 and end date : today , Respondent = "Aliens" and search
District Forum
ii. select "District Forum", “Telangana”, “Hyderabad-II” and start Date : Jan 01 2008 and end date : today , Respondent = "Aliens" and search
Old January 19th, 2015, 10:30 AM   #32
manmohanschane

Likes (Received): 0

Customers accuse real estate giant Aliens Group of cheating

see this before you think of investing in this project, the builders are cheating customer...

times of india jan 15 2015, the truth about aliens group
manmohanschane no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2015, 10:31 AM   #33
manmohanschane

am one of the customer who has been cheated by this aliens group....
Old January 19th, 2015, 10:36 AM   #34
manmohanschane

Customers accuse real estate giant Aliens Group of cheating

i have put in my hard earned money into this aliens group in the year 2012 and they promised my flat by dec 2013, but it seems to be a dead investment now where they are not constructing nor they refunding any money.
Old March 5th, 2015, 09:01 AM   #35
alokshukla121

Aliens developers Hyderabad is a cheat.

Suggestions To All prospective customers who may fall prey to Aliens groupís fraud:

1.) Donít be in rush to buy after you are lured by handful of flats they could finish in 9 years rather enquire with GHMC as to when they started this project and then use your brain to extrapolate as to how many more years it will take for them to finish complete project.
2.) Visit state/national consumer forum to know yourself as to how many cases are running against them.
3.) Try to talk to as many as existing customers you could to get an idea of intensity of this scam.
4.) Visit all the bankers and not just one you decide to get loan from and get to know why most of the banks have stopped loan to Aliens
5.) Visit RC puram police station near BHEL and check the FIR against them and the number of people in that FIR.
6.) If you have any relative or acquaintances in any media house check with him.
7.) Talk to land owners whose case is in Arbitration against Aliens.
8.) Do search with keywords like ďAliens fraudĒ Or ďAliens scamĒ etc on Google to be able to visit various pages/ blogs where harrashed customers have posted their cases.
9.) Try to get contacts of ex employees of Aliens to know the real picture and the reason they left Aliens.

I donít want to enforce my views on anybody but idea is to help everyone research and find out the truth on his own.
Old March 5th, 2015, 02:56 PM   #36
Ash09

Likes (Received): 407

Ash09 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2015, 04:15 PM   #37
alokshukla121

Aliens employee caught on tape asking extra money

Listen, Aliens employee caught on tape justifying their unlawful demands to extort more money than agreed from the customers.

https://clyp.it/bogu1uqh#
Old March 11th, 2015, 02:35 PM   #38
Koppala

Hi All, this is a failed Project, i invested 3 yrs ago, till date they did not start my respective tower, many people who booked in 2006 are still waiting for their flat, builder is asking 50% more money to all the existing customers and demanding them to shift to a different flat by paying more money, i filed an FIR and a case in State commission, please beware of this Developer, never invest in this project.

The Photos which were posted in this article were the only flats which were built by this developer in 8 yrs to trap innocent customer, do not fall prey by seeing this pic.

Last edited by Koppala; March 11th, 2015 at 02:37 PM. Reason: added more points
Koppala no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2015, 03:56 PM   #39
alokshukla121

Another Aliens employee caught on tape justifying illegal demands

Another Aliens Employee Mohammad caught on tape justifying Aliens groups illegal demands.

http://www.filedropper.com/mohammedalienscaughtontape
Old March 18th, 2015, 09:42 AM   #40
alokshukla121

Fraudster MD of Aliens group Hari Challa Arrested

Finally the fraudster MD Hari Challa of Aliens group is arrested. Hope he get stringent punishment for cheating so many customers.

http://eenadu.net/Homeinner.aspx?item=break223

http://www.sakshi.com/news/telangana...e-latest-story

http://www.andhrapatrika.in/te/article.php?id=5449

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...w/46559655.cms

http://www.greatandhra.com/politics/...ers-64638.html