daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > General Urban Developments > DN Archives

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old October 25th, 2009, 07:40 AM   #21
hkskyline
Hong Kong

Likes (Received): 17799

By 鄧麗欣之戀 from skyscrapers.cn :

World Photo Gallery - | St. Petersburg, Russia | Pyongyang | Tokyo | Istanbul | Dubai | Shanghai | Mumbai | Bangkok | Sydney

New York, London, Prague, Iceland, Rocky Mountains, Angkor Wat, Sri Lanka, Poland, Myanmar, and much more!
hkskyline no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old October 26th, 2009, 01:30 AM   #22
Sentient Seas
Industrial Twilight

Likes (Received): 42

Looks good, fits in quite well.
Old October 26th, 2009, 02:16 AM   #23
Luis_Olayag
LOG 1609

Likes (Received): 18

wowww es super altoo
Old October 26th, 2009, 04:01 AM   #24
superchan7
EOS 40D

Likes (Received): 23

Well, at least the shape is kind of round. And look! A gap between two buildings!
Old October 27th, 2009, 02:40 AM   #25
droneriot
Urban Hermit

Likes (Received): 2618

68 floors, you sure that's under 200m? Would be less than 3m height per floor.
droneriot no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2009, 04:07 AM   #26
tietsuong

Likes (Received): 0

love hong kong and the hussle and buzzle of the city. it just looks huge . but looks awkward at an odd location.
tietsuong no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 5th, 2009, 04:34 PM   #27
hkskyline
Hong Kong

Tower 1

Tower 2

Tower 3

World Photo Gallery - | St. Petersburg, Russia | Pyongyang | Tokyo | Istanbul | Dubai | Shanghai | Mumbai | Bangkok | Sydney

New York, London, Prague, Iceland, Rocky Mountains, Angkor Wat, Sri Lanka, Poland, Myanmar, and much more!
Old November 7th, 2009, 06:12 PM   #28
EricIsHim

Likes (Received): 28

If I live in Unit C or E, how the heck I fix my A/C when it is broken?
And do I get discount of the studio for paying extra in installing extra length of piping for the A/C?
Old November 7th, 2009, 07:56 PM   #29
hkskyline
Hong Kong

Maybe it's a window unit and not central air. Given how small those studios are, I think 1 window unit would suffice.

Old November 8th, 2009, 12:20 AM   #30
EricIsHim

Likes (Received): 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkskyline View Post
Maybe it's a window unit and not central air. Given how small those studios are, I think 1 window unit would suffice.
The studios have balconies, so it should be pretty nice.

My point was the AC platforms for unit C and E are in the back of the building, behind the staircase, away from the units.
Old November 12th, 2009, 10:28 AM   #31
hkskyline
Hong Kong

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricIsHim View Post
The studios have balconies, so it should be pretty nice.

My point was the AC platforms for unit C and E are in the back of the building, behind the staircase, away from the units.
Ah ... I see what you mean now. Maintenance will be quite troublesome indeed!

Old November 26th, 2009, 05:39 PM   #32
hkskyline
Hong Kong

Looks like it?

By VAIVAI from dchome.

Old December 4th, 2009, 03:40 AM   #33
Car L

Likes (Received): 651

My flickr
Car L no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2010, 06:51 AM   #34
hkskyline
Hong Kong

Kerry targets $10b sales from four developments
4 February 2010
The Standard

Kerry Properties (0683) expects to reap more than HK$10 billion from four projects this year.

The developer intends to offer 24 homes at Island Crest in Sai Ying Pun at an average of HK$11,006 per square foot this weekend.

Prices for the first flats _ measuring between 623 square feet and 1,181 sq ft _ start from HK$6.47 million, or HK$10,271 psf.

The most expensive apartment costs HK$11,964 psf. The developer plans to raise prices by about 10 percent for any unlaunched flats.

Island Crest will contribute more than HK$5 billion in sales, said executive director Chu Ip-pui.

Kerry will relaunch 190 flats at Primrose Hill in Tai Wo Hau in April at an average of more than HK$6,000 psf. Chu said analysts expect general flat prices to increase by 5 to 10 percent this year.

``[Hong Kong people] should be careful about property bubbles but not be worried.''

He said property supply is low and there are no signs of hot money leaving the sector.

Old March 9th, 2010, 03:01 PM   #35
hkskyline
Hong Kong

Old April 11th, 2010, 09:37 AM   #36
hkskyline
Hong Kong

Profit rises as HK real estate recovers
20 March 2010
The Sydney Morning Herald

KERRY Properties, a Hong Kong-based builder controlled by the family of Malaysian billionaire Robert Kuok, said 2009 profit rose 44 per cent as the city's economic recovery boosted real estate values.

Net income rose to $HK4.39 billion ($613 million) while sales fell to $HK12.9 billion from $HK13.1 billion.

An economic recovery in China and Hong Kong boosted real estate, leading Kerry to post revaluation gains of $HK2.25 billion, almost triple 2008's $HK822 million.

"They were not very active in the property market last year, so I'm not surprised to see revaluation gains making up the most of the increase," said a director of institutional sales at UOB-Kay Hian, Steven Leung.

Profit excluding property revaluations fell to $HK2.15 billion from $HK2.23 billion, the company said, missing the average $HK2.46 billion of six estimates compiled by Bloomberg. Kerry shares rose to $HK41 in Hong Kong. The stock has gained 3.8 per cent this year, compared with a 2.4 per cent drop in the Hang Seng Index.

Profit from the group's China property unit fell to $HK1.49 billion from $HK1.72 billion even as sales rose 45 per cent to $HK4 billion.

"Government action to tighten the incentive policies is expected, and may result in market fluctuations in the short term," said company chairman and Robert's son, Kuok Khoon Chen.

China's property prices rose 10.7 per cent in February, the fastest pace in almost two years, even after some banks had raised mortgage rates and the government pledged to cool speculation.

Profit from Hong Kong real estate for the company almost tripled to $HK2.11 billion from $HK706 million. Sales dropped to $HK1.15 billion from $HK1.86 billion, Kerry said.

Robert Kuok, 86, was ranked 33rd on Forbes Magazine's latest world's richest list, with a net worth of $US14.5 billion ($15.7 billion).

Credit Suisse Group AG analyst Cusson Leung said Kerry's 2010 profit would be driven by Hong Kong home sales. Kerry has sold more than 80 per cent of the 548 apartments at its Primrose Hill, Tsuen Wan district, project, the company said. Kerry Properties will pay a final dividend of 40 Hong Kong cents, unchanged from 2009.

Old September 30th, 2010, 07:18 PM   #37
hkskyline
Hong Kong

Centaline Video :

Old September 30th, 2010, 09:00 PM   #38
Mr_Dru

Likes (Received): 537

Nice tower
Mr_Dru no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2010, 05:29 PM   #39
fatshe

Likes (Received): 18

10/2

fatshe no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2010, 12:14 PM   #40
huopa

Likes (Received): 0

I also think it is likely a bit over 200m.. standard f-f heights in HK are 2.8m for lower class residentials and 3.0m for expensive/higher class ones. This could be 2.8m, so 68 x 2.8m = 190.4m already, normally this size project podium f-f heights are at least 4m and top mechanical box at least another 5m more.. I am >90% sure it is a bit over 200m.

Nice addition to HK though.. very HK style
huopa no está en línea   Reply With Quote