SkyscraperCity Forum banner

[COMPLETED] D15 | Joo Chiat - Coralis, D'Fresco, Parc Seabreeze, The Adara, Tivoli Grande, Everitt Edge

20K views 75 replies 23 participants last post by  mcmlxxvi02 
#1 ·
See less See more
#2 ·
D15 | D'Fresco - Urban Oasis

D15 - D'Fresco Urban Oasis
by HLH Group (http://www.hlh.com.sg/Property.asp)

Address: 58 Joo Chiat Lane (Near Haig's Girls School)

Tenure: Freehold

Development Type: 5-storey Boutique Residences with private lift access to each unit and a lap pool.

Total Number of units: 30 (1/2/3/PH)

Size of 1 Bedroom: 775 sqf (one the biggest in Singapore)
Size of 2 Bedroom: 1119 sqf
Size of 3 Bedroom: 1518/1550 sqf
Size of PH: only left with 2 BR Penthouse (downstairs Junior MasterBR and upstairs MasterBR with walk-in wardrobe)

Nearest MRT: Eunos (15 mins walk), Nearest Bus Stop: 5 mins (Bus 33)

Expected TOP: Jun 2011

Attractive Price: 700-800 psf

Hotline: 9238 3822

Joo Chiat Lane is 10mins walking distance to Joo Chiat & Katong Conservation Area. This is the food lovers' paradise!

Saw the layout. Squarish and usable. The price is very attractive too. 3BR good for own staying..

#3 ·
D15 | Parc Seabreeze

To moderator: Please move to this post to Project News and Updates (Uncompleted Project below 30 storey, sorry and thanks!)

532 Joo Chiat Road (Opposite Parkway Parade, Junction of Joo Chiat and Marine Parade)
20 Storey of Residential Flat (94 Units)
Basement Carpark, Landscape Deck, Sky Terrace, Children Play Area, Lap Pools, Social pool, Dipping Pools in Sky Terrace, Spa pool, Dining pavilion, Bbq Pits, Gym, Aqua Gym in Sky Terrace, Sauna and Steam Room.

Freehold
by Tiong Aik (Grovehill)

Plot Ratio: 2.3

New!
Concealed Ceiling Ducted Fan Coil Unit
Free Kitchen Appliances (European Brand) Fridge, Oven, Hood, Stove, Washing cum Dryer.

Sea View Available
City View Available
Heartland View Available

3/3+1/4/4+1/PH Available
1292 - 3035 sqfeet
94 Luxurious Units

Future MRT nearby - Marine Parade (Eastern Region Line)
Near Tao Nan, CHIJ Katong, Katong Food Paradise, East Coast Park and ECP

#5 ·
How's the response? At 1300psf, still a high for me considering there are so many units in the D15 available for sale in the next 2-3 years. I doubt there's much room to climb, unless the central core area like Orchard/ Marina Bay continues to rise and fetch average $2500-$3000psf for similar projects there.

#8 ·
Gd news for PS, SS, SV and all marine parade HDB/amber/meyer rd property owners...looks like mrt coming yr way. Soil tests have begun.

Saw soil-testing at these locations:

1. Jalan Kg. Siglap - opposite Victoria School
2. Opposite Mandarin Gardens
3. Overhead pedestrian bridge at Chapel Close opposite MP Library
4. Blk 74
5. Overhead pedestrian bridge at Parkway Parade
6. Roundabout in front of The Seaview
7. Opposite Jalan Haji Salam in front of SAF Camp

#12 ·
True...that's why I said it only points to it as a feasible site rather than to confirm it. If you join all the soil test pts on a satellite map, you should get a gd idea of the track alignment. Those people who place the station much further into Marine Parade(alongside the ECP) or conversely Katong may be off the mark.

#13 · (Edited)
latest update of Parc Seabreeze

70% sold at ave S$1300 psf. Surprise is that a single buyer bought 3 out of the 4 penthouse costing around S$3M to 4M each.

Now left with mostly 4 rooms units which views are partially blocked by the adjacent condo to be en-block soon.

Based on the soil test done, the MRT is most likely at the big piece of reserve land opposite Parkway Parade.

Those who bought this development can expect a slow but gradual rise in value until the MRT site is officially confirmed.

Rumour that Tao Nan pri sch will be moved to Tampinese may affect the valuation but can be overwhelmed by MRT and higher asking price from other new launches such as the Shore ( by Far East ) and the MODA ( by Hoe Kew ) etc.

#15 ·
This 'heartland view' that you mentioned will be upgraded to $1,500 psf soon. Tiong Aik will be launching nearby Coralis from $1,350 to $1,550 psf next weekend.[/QUOTE]

Coralis launching at 1350 to 1550 psf? At this kind of price, still can attract buyers? Freehold condos in the region (Esta, Seaview, One Amber etc) are only trading at 1100 to 1400 psf. Coralis 2brs and 3brs will have a pocket seaview at best even if its being angled away from Parc Seabreeze to face the sea. Buyers will be better off buying completed projects such as Esta , seaview or even the soon to complete One amber? Why wait until 2014 for coralis to complete? There is no IAS somemore, just progressive payment. :nuts:

#26 ·
This 'heartland view' that you mentioned will be upgraded to $1,500 psf soon. Tiong Aik will be launching nearby Coralis from $1,350 to $1,550 psf next weekend.
Coralis launching at 1350 to 1550 psf? At this kind of price, still can attract buyers? Freehold condos in the region (Esta, Seaview, One Amber etc) are only trading at 1100 to 1400 psf. Coralis 2brs and 3brs will have a pocket seaview at best even if its being angled away from Parc Seabreeze to face the sea. Buyers will be better off buying completed projects such as Esta , seaview or even the soon to complete One amber? Why wait until 2014 for coralis to complete? There is no IAS somemore, just progressive payment. :nuts:[/QUOTE]

The great different between Coralis and others like Esta, One Amber, Seaview, Silversea etc is that it is The Nearest to all the best facilities in Katong. I was told developer has decided to allow VVIP preview on this Thursday and all Studios and 2 rms are expected to be taken up before open to public on Saturday. You have to be familiar with Kotong area as I am to tell the different.

Rental yield is not really a factor nowaday, as long as the location is good and less than S$1.5 million, there are plenty of people willing to experience the "excitement" of current property run.

#16 ·
Remember u r bargain hunter...many ppl will not think this way and they will plunge in to get the '1st' owner status. New launches always comes with a premium with brandnew showflat and all the hype.

If every1 is a gd bargain hunter...den how we r gg to make $ from our property investment...hehe

#18 ·
Remember u r bargain hunter...many ppl will not think this way and they will plunge in to get the '1st' owner status. New launches always comes with a premium with brandnew showflat and all the hype.

Ahaha. I hope to be bargain hunter only. Sometimes I get too emotional and will also buy high. :eek:hno:

If they buy one amber which is going to TOP soon, its also first owner living there status. :banana:

Anyway, I checked with my regular ERA and HSR agents and they told me (dunnoe how true) that all there are enough blank cheques collected to speak for 60-70% of the units. My guess is that all the studios and most of the 2brs are already spoken for. If its true then its really crazy. Reminds me of the peak back in 07 where units are fully sold out before the VVIP preview and the developer just open the show flat to allow the public to "appreciate". :nuts:

In the current situation, if they buy the 495 sqft studio at 1500 psf. Add a 7% for buyer stamp duty , seller stamp duty and legal cost, their break even to flip is at 1605 psf? Isnt this a record breaking price in the area? How is that achievable? If they buy to rent out, rental at 2500(best case scenario) , purchase quantum at 742,500(Not including all the closing costs). The gross yield is only 4%. :eek:hno:

#17 ·
Furthermore I still think coralis can sell quite well as agts can compare it with shore residences...same price but FH status and nearer to parkway parade. I personally prefer The Seaview project anytime in this area but the prices currently have not much room to up...

#20 ·
Wah Liu!!! Rejecting cheques!!!! They may haf to adopt balloting system like alexis...hehe

Cant wait for the news to be published...haha

We have yet to see ppl queuing overnight and when it comes, we noe bubble is forming liao

#24 ·
4% in this market is very good u noe.[/QUOTE]

Yes bro. Many agents nowadays exclaim that this is "high " rental yield. Lol. I dont know about the rest but I believe in at least 4% net rental yield. The only time I accepted a 3-4 gross rental yield was when investing in the Sail as I believed/dreamt/hallucinate about the very strong capital appreciation. I was holding to multiple units and sweating everyday over the lack of tenants and miserable rental(2700-2800 for studio):eek:hno:

Lucky the market rebounded with sail leading the way, rental(3800-4000 for studios) and captial appreciation over there now also makes me breathe easier. :cheers:

#27 ·
If u think SG ppty is crazy..take a look at CHina...its ultimate insane...

hehe most countries the same, no matter how 'cheap' their ppty prices r, they still complain cant afford la and start pointing fingers to govt...lol

#29 ·
Bro bargainhunter, wat properties u own ard that area? mind sharing? I like the area, jus cannot get any gd deal last time..I prefer the seaview (although there is no seaview) coz very nice landscaping and huge breathing space and yes, especially the special heritage house...(mj rooms inside)!

#34 ·
Yes I got a confirmation from my agent as well. TA group is really greedy IMHO. Squeezing the buyers dry. But the 1650 psf is only for the very high floor(level 16,17,18) studios. Most studios are in the 1500 psf range still. The two bedders are in the 1400 psf range.

Anyway, dunnoe how true is this. I heard that many Indo buyers are attracted to this project. Very funny thing as they should be targeting D9, 10 developments? Those who are familiar with Indo buyers is that they like to buy multiple units at a go.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.