daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Forums > Architecture

Architecture news and discussions on all buildings types and urban spaces
» Classic Architecture | European Classic Architecture and Landscapes | Public Space | Shopping Architecture | Design & Lifestyle | Urban Renewal and Redevelopment

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old July 5th, 2009, 03:20 PM   #41
jb_nl

Likes (Received): 5011

Quote:
Originally Posted by javi itzhak View Post
yeah i support ur comment,

moderators please close this thread, is one of this threads where Israel haters like to write politics and cheap propaganda.
Always when you guys are loosing sympathy and loosing the discussion you want to stop discussing. Like Israel, don't talk and negiotate, just murder and bomb. That's the most easy way when nobody does anything.

btw, wtf arab propaganda? If there is one country a professional in propaganda it is Israel.
jb_nl no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old July 5th, 2009, 03:31 PM   #42
javi itzhak

Likes (Received): 1028

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb_nl View Post
Always when you guys are loosing sympathy and loosing the discussion you want to stop discussing. Like Israel, don't talk and negiotate, just murder and bomb. That's the most easy way when nobody does anything.

btw, wtf arab propaganda? If there is one country a professional in propaganda it is Israel.
loosing simpathy ? u and dubai boy are the only ones that are discussing against in here , nobody cares, get a life, this is an architecture forum, you know this thread doesn't belong here.
javi itzhak no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2009, 04:05 PM   #43
jb_nl

Quote:
loosing simpathy ? u and dubai boy are the only ones that are discussing against in here , nobody cares, get a life, this is an architecture forum, you know this thread doesn't belong here.
this whole wall doesn't belong there
Old July 5th, 2009, 04:05 PM   #44
Judazzz
Derp?

Likes (Received): 2290

I took these pictures in September 2008:

[img]http://i33.************/2vt1r0g.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i35.************/2ywcyoi.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i38.************/dooso7.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i34.************/9u45e9.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i37.************/2vtut1g.jpg[/img]

I felt really disgusted (almost to the point of feeling physically sick) when I was standing face to face with this wall. Still can't believe something like this is still possible these days
Yes, the Separation Wall serves its purpose, and did actually improve security in Israel immensely, but at a tremendous price (ie. making a lasting peace completely impossible). This wall won't help one bit in the long run: as long as it is standing there, serving as a reminder of, and a tool for land grabbing and ghettoising, it will fuel division, hatred and extremism - it's the symbol of the pointlessness of the conflict, and of the unwillingness on both sides to find a sustainable solution...

@ Yavi: dont impose your own utter indifference on others. You apparantly don't give a crap, but here's a news flash for you: others actually do, and not just those that are being marginalised by the Wall...
Judazzz no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2009, 04:17 PM   #45
wonkcerbon
Rakyat Enggak Jelas

Likes (Received): 195

BRINGING DOWN THE WALL of NAZI (nation of zionist)!!!!
3. Do Lipton Tea employees take coffee breaks?
4. If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?
5. If a book about failures doesn't sell, is it a success?
wonkcerbon no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2009, 04:47 PM   #46
Hebrewtext

Likes (Received): 2940

Quote:
yes true, I'm happy that Obama dares to mention some things never mentioned before by a USA president and that Spain is now officially starting a case at the court against the murders of Israel. But much more should be done. Also the preacher Wright of Obama is totally right about the reason why 11th of september happened.

Yes, also see Birma or Zimbabwe, all we do is watch, and do nothing the only time we did something good was at Kosovo.
Spain stoped the procedures at the upper court.

230+ towers built & U.C

129+ towers approved

100 towers proposed
Hebrewtext no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2009, 05:32 PM   #47
D K

Likes (Received): 2627

The wall of racism, hate and injustice.
D K no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2009, 05:42 PM   #48
javi itzhak

Likes (Received): 1028

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judazzz View Post
I took these pictures in September 2008:

[img]http://i33.************/2vt1r0g.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i35.************/2ywcyoi.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i38.************/dooso7.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i34.************/9u45e9.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i37.************/2vtut1g.jpg[/img]

I felt really disgusted (almost to the point of feeling physically sick) when I was standing face to face with this wall. Still can't believe something like this is still possible these days
Yes, the Separation Wall serves its purpose, and did actually improve security in Israel immensely, but at a tremendous price (ie. making a lasting peace completely impossible). This wall won't help one bit in the long run: as long as it is standing there, serving as a reminder of, and a tool for land grabbing and ghettoising, it will fuel division, hatred and extremism - it's the symbol of the pointlessness of the conflict, and of the unwillingness on both sides to find a sustainable solution...

@ Yavi: dont impose your own utter indifference on others. You apparantly don't give a crap, but here's a news flash for you: others actually do, and not just those that are being marginalised by the Wall...
hi, i'm not trying to impose anything, i know that there are millions of people who has strong feelings about this issue, i'm just saying that this is an architecture forum, nobody should care about discussing this in here, and is very bad taste to find a pointless discussion of my country in an architecture forum, give us a break please! i don't mind to discuss it in forums that were created to argue about this conflict, but certainly THIS is not the place.

by the way, it seems that you have more inteligent answers than this other guy jb nl , i appreciate u colaborate with ur own pics and share ur opinion based on ur experience in Israel and Palestine.
javi itzhak no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2009, 06:52 PM   #49
69er
BANNED

Likes (Received): 1

I will pray every night that every ******* jew in the world dies of aides, the mother ****ers will all die if god is willing, god damn occupiers. Death to all Israelis
69er no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2009, 07:03 PM   #50
Hebrewtext

Likes (Received): 2940

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69er View Post
I will pray every night that every ******* jew in the world dies of aides, the mother ****ers will all die if god is willing, god damn occupiers. Death to all Israelis
the true voice of anti Israel, not standing behind the term Zionism.

230+ towers built & U.C

129+ towers approved

100 towers proposed
Hebrewtext no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2009, 07:17 PM   #51
Judazzz
Derp?

Likes (Received): 2290

Quote:
hi, i'm not trying to impose anything, i know that there are millions of people who has strong feelings about this issue, i'm just saying that this is an architecture forum, nobody should care about discussing this in here, and is very bad taste to find a pointless discussion of my country in an architecture forum, give us a break please! i don't mind to discuss it in forums that were created to argue about this conflict, but certainly THIS is not the place.
Ok, I have to give you that. But I also believe people should be able to talk about it, even on this forum (in a way, even this wall is in some way related to urban planning, be it in an odd way) - imho. the problem is not the topic itself, as there are enough people that are mature, civil and intelligent enough to discuss even sensible issues such as this one. The problem lies in those that lack those virtues (case at hand: that 69er schmuck two post back), which make it virtually impossible to keep it civil...

Quote:
by the way, it seems that you have more inteligent answers than this other guy jb nl , i appreciate u colaborate with ur own pics and share ur opinion based on ur experience in Israel and Palestine.
Well, I don't want to judge that other guy, but I don't choose sides when it comes to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict (or any other, for that matter), I guess due to my study (Cultural History with focus on the modern Middle East), which taught me to always look at things from a distance whilst maintaining impartiality. Although I have to admit I tend to feel worse for the Palestinians, which I guess is due to the underdog position they're in, as well as the fact - without wanting to downplay the hardships the Israeli's have gone through - that in the end they did and still do suffer much more. I met both Israeli's and Palestinians during my trip last year, and generally I felt they all were very honest, friendly and hospitable people. There are trouble-makers and solution-seekers on both sides of the fence, and those ordinary, decent people I met are not the problem - it's the militants, the settlers, basically the extremists on both sides that are the big obstacle to a lasting solution.
Judazzz no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2009, 07:40 PM   #52
Ukraine

Likes (Received): 505

WHAT SHOULD WE DISCUSS ABOUT????? A ******* WALL ITS A SHAME FOR ISRAEL GOVERNEMENT DOING THAT!!!!! I DONT SEE WHAT COULD WE DISCUSS ABOUT THIS WALL-----HOW BEAUTIFUL THESE DRAWINGs ARE???? JUST DESTROY IT ALREADY AND MAKE PEACE WITH PALESTINE AND THE OTHER COUNTRIES THAT U MADE WAR WITH INSTEAD Of SAYING ITS THEIR FAULT. IM SURE THE ISRAELI PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF THIS GOVERNEMENT PROBLEM BS. THIS SHOULDNT BE EVEN IN THE FORUM CUZ ITS NOT ARCHITECTURE, ITS A SHAME AND FAILURE FROM ISRAEL.I FEEL VERY BAD TO THE PEOPLE FROM ISRAEL TO BE ISOLATED FROM THESE WALLS THAT THEY NEVER ASKED TO BE BUILD.NOW DELETE THIS SHIT THREAD CUZ THERES NOTHIN TO TALK ABOUT
Old July 5th, 2009, 07:42 PM   #53
jb_nl

the problem is that nobody is forcing israel to do something, there have been more than enough negotiations with palestinians and Hamas and they are willing to negotiate, but israel is also isolating a lot of people because of which it is impossible to negotiate with people in Ghaza. While nobody is forcing Israel to say goodbye to violence.
Old July 5th, 2009, 07:47 PM   #54
Ukraine

Quote:
the problem is that nobody is forcing israel to do something, there have been more than enough negotiations with palestinians and Hamas and they are willing to negotiate, but israel is also isolating a lot of people because of which it is impossible to negotiate with people in Ghaza. While nobody is forcing Israel to say goodbye to violence.
You know whats weird?? christians,jews,arabs and many other civilzations fought for this land 4000 years ago and yet every war of this past century that has been won by the good guys they said " we will make sure this never happens" but we still cant find peace in the so called " HOLY LAND"
Old July 5th, 2009, 11:14 PM   #55
jb_nl

All of us should place Israel under our rule and force them to respect the others instead of destroying them. If 7izbollah has to disarm so has israel! And if they won't, we must start a war!
Old July 5th, 2009, 11:49 PM   #56
Leadingtraveler

Likes (Received): 0

Dubai boy, the Palestinian civilians killed by the Israeli military wouldn't be dead if they were not used as human shields by the cowards who call themselves "Palestinian freedom fighters." Compare the Arab world with Israel. In 60 years Israel was able to accomplish what the Arab world couldn't in hundreds of years. Many of you like to act as if the Palestinian Arabs are the victims. They are the ones who sided with Adolf Hitler during World War 2. It was the Palestinian national leader Al Husseini who was a personal guest of Hitler's in Germany during World War 2, who encouraged Arabs through radio to assist the Nazis in their Holocaust against the Jewish people. Palestinians and Arabs still look at Husseini as their "George Washington", and Husseini was the one who encouraged Hitler to kill more and more Jews. Yet the Arabs still love him. There was never an independent Palestine; the name "Palestine" was assigned to what is today Israel by the Romans after they conquered the land; it was meant to humiliate the Israelis because the name was derived from the other group, the Philistines, who were battling the ancient Israelites and eventually died out. The Arabs are quick to condemn Israel for it's attempts to defeat radical Islamic terrorism but they are silent when it comes to the huge human rights abuses in their own countries; the execution of homosexuals, the beating and execution of women, the stoning of "adulterous" women, the suppression of dissent, the poverty that their wealthy leaders ignore and use as propaganda tools. Stop blaming the Jews and Israelis for everything and take a look at your own backward societies.
Leadingtraveler no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2009, 06:38 AM   #57
Dubai_Boy
I love Abu Dhabi.

Likes (Received): 2435

leadingtraveler , after reading all the rubbish , twisted and made up so called fact you provided , one can conclude your as blind as a bat go crawl back in the hole your living in.

i expected a serious answer from you and you spam me with lies expected though.
Old July 6th, 2009, 06:41 AM   #58
kuquito
Brujo Nato

Likes (Received): 191

the wall of shame

why can't we just..... get along!
Old July 6th, 2009, 07:11 AM   #59
Ukraine

leading traveler your post was pointless and ur facts didnt make any sense
Old July 6th, 2009, 07:14 AM   #60
Juan Pilgrim